When he leaves office can Trump be trusted with National Security secrets?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
Trump has been very erratic, the latest scandals of trying to undermine democracy, peoples votes and possibly sell pardons make me ask... "Is Trump to be trusted with all the secrets he knows, particularly National and International Security secrets?"

Robtard
Absolutely not.

Trump's likely to sell whatever secrets he already hasn't spilled to the highest bidder like he's seemingly selling presidential pardons on his way out.

Surtur
Yep he can.

Adam_PoE
Well, there has been a suggestion that many White House officials withheld things from him precisely because they thought he could not be trusted to be responsible with the information. So what he actually knows is a giant question mark. After he started immediately sharing national security information with the next person he spoke with, be it a foreign official, a television reporter, or the attendees of his rallies, the information pipeline dried up pretty quickly.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Absolutely not.

Trump's likely to sell whatever secrets he already hasn't spilled to the highest bidder like he's seemingly selling presidential pardons on his way out. With his close links to so many wealthy Russians, Chinese and Arabs, I think it is a real worry. The money for pardons thing is terrible.

Surtur
I know you aren't going to act like the selling pardons thing is fact. Ask me how smile

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Surtur
I know you aren't going to act like the selling pardons thing is fact. Ask me how smile I know you are not going to say it's impossible that this happened... Ask me how?

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/trump-pardon-michael-flynn-bill-barr-bribery-b1765283.html

Surtur
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I know you are not going to say it's impossible that this happened... Ask me how?

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/trump-pardon-michael-flynn-bill-barr-bribery-b1765283.html

All I said was it's not fact.

Good thing you didn't act like it was thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
All I said was it's not fact.

Good thing you didn't act like it was thumb up Good thing you didn't act like it definitely hasn't happened and Trump definitely didn't sell pardons smile

Surtur
I know right? Totally makes me better than anyone who acted like it was fact smile

Robtard
Good thing you didn't act like it definitely hasn't happened and Trump definitely didn't sell pardons smile

If it turns out to be true (and it probably is), they'll find reasons as to why it was okay.

Old Man Whirly!
I know right? Totally makes me better than anyone who acted like it was fact smile But it doesn't make you as good as people who pointed out to you it may well have happened and we fill undoubtedly be seeing lots of and probably some successful investigations into Trump and family in the next few years. His post election shenanigan's are a prelude for this, he has undoubtedly undermined some of the protection he was to be afforded.

Surtur
But it doesn't make you as good as people who pointed out to you it may well have happened and we fill undoubtedly be seeing lots of and probably some successful investigations into Trump and family in the next few years. His post election shenanigan's are a prelude for this, he has undoubtedly undermined some of the protection he was to be afforded.

It does make me better than anyone who tried to act like it was fact.

As well as folk who tried to gaslight after getting called out over it.

smile

Old Man Whirly!
It does make me better than anyone who tried to act like it was fact.

As well as folk who tried to gaslight after getting called out over it.

smile Are you saying it definately never happened here?

Old Man Whirly!
If it turns out to be true (and it probably is), they'll find reasons as to why it was okay. Yes they will.

Surtur
Are you saying it definately never happened here?

How about I just be blunt: you behaved as if it was fact. You were mistaken.

smile

Old Man Whirly!
How about I just be blunt: you behaved as if it was fact. You were mistaken.

smile Where, I think it probably is fact. But it has to be proven. Are you saying you don't think its likely Trumper?

Surtur
I am in the middle. Not highly likely or unlikely.

Bashar Teg
he can be trusted with all our national secrets when he's in prison thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
I am in the middle. Not highly likely or unlikely. O.K. Trumper!

smile

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
he can be trusted with all our national secrets when he's in prison thumb up thumb up

Blakemore
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Well, there has been a suggestion that many White House officials withheld things from him precisely because they thought he could not be trusted to be responsible with the information. So what he actually knows is a giant question mark. After he started immediately sharing national security information with the next person he spoke with, be it a foreign official, a television reporter, or the attendees of his rallies, the information pipeline dried up pretty quickly. His business is being hated, so everybody wins. thumb up

cdtm
He'll have to be.

I mean, there isn't any law against knowing too much.

Blakemore
Just to clarify, he profits on people hating him. The worse he does, the better for him.

BruceSkywalker
Trump cannot, will not and should not be trusted.

in fact he should be assassinated to make sure those secrets die with him.

Blakemore
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Trump cannot, will not and should not be trusted.

in fact he should be assassinated to make sure those secrets die with him. This will be good for his new show "Trump deserves to know!"

wxyz
Trump won't be going to prison since he did nothing wrong.

Blakemore
and doesn't afraid of anything

jaden_2.0
Depends. Remember he said he was going to tell us all who killed Kennedy and whether aliens are real and he hasn't.

Blakemore
The CIA killed Kennedy because he didn't help them in the bay of pigs.

eThneoLgrRnae
Trump has been very erratic, the latest scandals of trying to undermine democracy, peoples votes and possibly sell pardons make me ask... "Is Trump to be trusted with all the secrets he knows, particularly National and International Security secrets?"

Duh, hur dur...

You're such a dick cheese dweeb.

"Can Trump be trusted with national security secrets heeerrr deeerrrp!?"

Next I suppose you'll ask "Is grass really green her derp?"

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by wxyz
Trump won't be going to prison since he did nothing wrong.

Let the snowflakes enjoy their pathetic, ridiculous little fantasies.

Artol
What are you suggesting should be done?

eThneoLgrRnae
With his close links to so many wealthy Russians, Chinese and Arabs, I think it is a real worry. The money for pardons thing is terrible.

Pull your head out of your ass. If anyone has close ties with the communist chinese then it's Biden, dipshit. In fact, Biden is a puppet of China ( and China is far worse than Russia).

Even if what you're claiming is true, simply having close ties to a country is not a crime in and of itself. Trump has businesses around the world, yes. That is not a crime, numbnuts.

Only an ignorant neo-marxist such as yourself would think something so stupid. Looks like you are clueless on the law...not really surprising.

Oh, and it also looks like you're clueless about the many perks of being President of the United States. Having pardon powers is one of them. The president can pardon literally anyone for any reason he wants to. That's not a crime either, nor is it abusing one's power.

Hell, he doesn't even have to give a reason for pardoning someone if he doesn't want to.

snowdragon

Sounds like he found past presidents playbooks, what to do before leaving office......maybe he only got the Clinton edition or the Reagan one hard to tell.

Blakemore
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Duh, hur dur...

You're such a dick cheese dweeb.

"Can Trump be trusted with national security secrets heeerrr deeerrrp!?"

Next I suppose you'll ask "Is grass really green her derp?" Well grass goes yellow in summer and white in winter... it's not always green my friend. wink

Artol
I hope Trump pardons people that deserve it as well. Like Julian Assange and Edward Snowden.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Artol
I hope Trump pardons people that deserve it as well. Like Julian Assange and Edward Snowden. thumb up

Blakemore
he won't imo, but a man can dream.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Artol
I hope Trump pardons people that deserve it as well. Like Julian Assange and Edward Snowden.

that all depends on whether or not they want to pay up $$$

Artol
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
that all depends on whether or not they want to pay up $$$

I'd contribute to their GoFundMe.

Mindship
Absolutely not.

Trump's likely to sell whatever secrets he already hasn't spilled to the highest bidder like he's seemingly selling presidential pardons on his way out. I say start feeding him false info, and let the gotcha games begin.

Robtard
Originally posted by Mindship
I say start feeding him false info, and let the gotcha games begin.

That would be hilarious.

Blakemore
XD Obama saying "actually I am a Muslim lol" or Biden saying "yes, I am a slave owner" or Hillary Clinton saying "I am a hippy and I love drugs!" and Trump saying "See, I told you!" and most people be like, lol, Trump, you clown.

Adam_PoE
That would be hilarious.

More like disappointing. There is an entire army of idiots that will believe anything he says. So if he hears a lie and repeats it, it will become true to them, and the whole thing will backfire. There is already a QTards domestic terrorist threat because of shit like this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.