Trump addresses the nation...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
...about the recent fraudulent election. As expected, the corporate MSM didn't bother to air it.

Here it is from Mark Dice though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXmVUY7sP9w

Quincy
Yuyu1y1m1s4&t=267s

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
another REEEE-thread from starfly, because trump lost.

boo hoo

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
...about the recent fraudulent election. As expected, the corporate MSM didn't bother to air it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXmVUY7sP9w Reeeeeeeeeeee!

BrolyBlack

eThneoLgrRnae
What probably happened is that Trump's lead was so massive that it broke the Dominion systems that were put in place to steal votes from Trump and so they had to shut it down for a few hours to make adjustments to the systems.

Old Man Whirly!
dur

Robtard
Trump 2016: 'I was losing early on election night, but as more and more votes were counted, I took the lead and won. This was tremendous!'

Trump 2020: 'I was winning early on election night, but as more and more votes were counted, I fell behind and lost. I was cheated!'

Quincy
What an absolute snowflake this Trump guy is.

eThneoLgrRnae
That's rich coming from one of the biggest snowflakes on the forum lol.

Blakemore
You sure it's not Quincy? smile

dadudemon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXmVUY7sP9w

Mark Dice rubs me the wrong way.

Because he makes fun of people's appearances while having b*tch t*ts and a gut.

He makes good points at times but most anyone with half a brain can make good points.

eThneoLgrRnae
Mark Dice is pretty cool. He is certainly better than every single person at CNN and MSNBC and most of those at FOX as well.

I've been thinking about buying some of his books on Amazon.

Robtard
Mark Dice is pretty cool. He is certainly better than every single person at CNN and MSNBC and most of those at FOX as well.

Mike Dice is a conspiracy ranting retard, it's no surprise you people listen to him.

eg He promoted the Jade Helm nonsense about Obama declaring Martial Law and ruling as a dictator (didn't happen). He's an "the Illuminati caused 9/11" ranter.

My favorite meltdown of his might be the one he had over the Starbucks logo:"The Starbucks logo has a naked woman on it with her legs spread like a prostitute. It's extremely poor taste, and the company might as well call themselves Slutbucks."

dadudemon

I don't agree with this, at all. Granted, there's maybe 10-20 journalists from those orgs that are better than Dice (don't confuse the anchors for the only journalists: each have hundreds working for them).

Do it and don't let the haters dissuade you. If you like a YouTube personality, go to town. Enjoy the content.

Robtard brings up points about Dice I wasn't aware of. I didn't know Dice was a "stupid tinfoil hat theories" type. Do you have comments on that?

Old Man Whirly!
Who?

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Who?

LoL, perfect answer

Blakemore
Yeah idk who Dice is either, but I'm not surprised thneo thinks he's sensible, given te recent info.

wxyz
Starbucks knows their audience.

BruceSkywalker
i need coffee , pour me some

BrolyBlack
I hope Robtard and Whirly meet up one day so they can blow each other just as hard in real life as they do here. This is almost embarrassing to watch two grown men act like this.

Raptor22
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Who? https://youtu.be/7BB1zKK8BhE

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Raptor22
https://youtu.be/7BB1zKK8BhE Reminds me of Gary Glitter

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by dadudemon
I don't agree with this, at all. Granted, there's maybe 10-20 journalists from those orgs that are better than Dice (don't confuse the anchors for the only journalists: each have hundreds working for them).

Do it and don't let the haters dissuade you. If you like a YouTube personality, go to town. Enjoy the content.

Robtard brings up points about Dice I wasn't aware of. I didn't know Dice was a "stupid tinfoil hat theories" type. Do you have comments on that?

Rob lies about everyone he doesn't like, you know that.

People who continue to work at lying networks like CNN or MSNBC when they know how dishonest they are are no better than the anchors, imo.

Dice doesn't lie about anything on his channel that I've noticed. Granted, I don't watch him every single day. I've always enjoyed his videos in which he makes fools out of random leftists on the street.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Blakemore
Yeah idk who Dice is either, but I'm not surprised thneo thinks he's sensible, given te recent info.

Let's put it this way, he's far more sensible and intelligent than you and your ilk at least. wink

And I'm not surprised that you jump on the "Dice sucks!" bandwagon just because Rob says he does even though you've just admitted that you literally have no idea who he is lol.

Robtard
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
I hope Robtard and Whirly meet up one day so they can blow each other just as hard in real life as they do here. This is almost embarrassing to watch two grown men act like this.

Allah willing

KharmaDog

eThneoLgrRnae
"Rambling conman" lol.

Nah, it is Biden who is the rambling conman.

Blakemore

BackFire

Blakemore
Trump's just not funny anymore.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Robtard
Allah willing

I would blow both. I do not care.

BackFire
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
I would blow both. I do not care.

Call me.

dadudemon
People who continue to work at lying networks like CNN or MSNBC when they know how dishonest they are are no better than the anchors, imo.

That's true. I quit my job in insurance because I knew we were ripping people off and causing harm. So there's no excuse to work for those dishonest news orgs.

dadudemon

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by BackFire
Call me.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DisfiguredAthleticArmednylonshrimp-size_restricted.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.