Why Are NeoLibs So Upset about Trump Losing?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
Despite Trump losing the 2020 election, the Auth-Leftists and neolibs are still very upset. Some even outright angry that Trump earned a record number of votes and came with in sniffing distance of the EC votes.

Is it because the GOP picked up 14 house seats and with a possibility of 21 total flipping to the GOP?

Keep in mind that there's very little difference between the GOP and the Dems.

But what really fuels the Dems/NeoLibs emotional instability regarding the election? Trying to understand why they are so upset despite Trump losing.

Every single year "my guy" loses. No actual liberal candidate has won the office in modern history. I never get upset about the loss. Maybe I'm desensitized?

Blakemore
butthurt thread

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by dadudemon
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEE!!!

^^broken no

dadudemon
Nothing legitimate to contribute to the topic in a sea of "butthurt" threads?

I am SHOCKED!

Surtur
Originally posted by Blakemore
butthurt thread

Hey kid, this a butthurt thread?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t672587.html

Some advice: be consistent

Robtard
butthurt thread

Threads like this are going to keep popping up because their 'unbeatable' Trump lost.

Surtur
For you too Rob smile

Originally posted by Surtur
Hey kid, this a butthurt thread?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t672587.html

Some advice: be consistent

wxyz
No one said Trump was unbeatable.

dadudemon
Originally posted by wxyz
No one said Trump was unbeatable.

Well, a strawman probably did. And that's enough.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Robtard
Threads like this are going to keep popping up because their 'unbeatable' Trump lost.

1. No one said Trump is unbeatable.

2. He didn't lose. An illegitmate loss isn't really a loss.

eThneoLgrRnae
Despite Trump losing the 2020 election, the Auth-Leftists and neolibs are still very upset. Some even outright angry that Trump earned a record number of votes and came with in sniffing distance of the EC votes.

Is it because the GOP picked up 14 house seats and with a possibility of 21 total flipping to the GOP?

But what really fuels the Dems/NeoLibs emotional instability regarding the election? Trying to understand why they are so upset despite Trump losing.

Every single year "my guy" loses. No actual liberal candidate has won the office in modern history. I never get upset about the loss. Maybe I'm desensitized?

Why are they upset about it? Because they know deep down that Biden only "won" because of massive cheating, that's why.

BrolyBlack

Robtard just wants to post on KMC till he dies

Blakemore
For you too Rob smile Whirly has nothing to be butthurt about though.

Surtur
Whirly has nothing to be butthurt about though.

Sure he does. The progressive agenda got rejected. Lefties lost House seats, most likely won't get the senate, and couldn't even get affirmative action passed in California of all places. Plus even if Trump won't be president for a 2nd term the repubs still put in a record number of judges too, that's gotta grind some progressive gears.

Don't get it twisted: even though Whirly isn't an American citizen he is still a leftist and wants their agenda pushed through.

So, did you want to be consistent and call his thread I linked butthurt? Or did you want to be a hypocrite?

I'm gonna make a prediction: you will show you lack the sack to be consistent here.

Blakemore
Sure he does. The progressive agenda got rejected. Lefties lost House seats, most likely won't get the senate, and couldn't even get affirmative action passed in California of all places. Plus even if Trump won't be president for a 2nd term the repubs still put in a record number of judges too, that's gotta grind some progressive gears.

Don't get it twisted: even though Whirly isn't an American citizen he is still a leftist and wants their agenda pushed through.

So, did you want to be consistent and call his thread I linked butthurt? Or did you want to be a hypocrite?

I'm gonna make a prediction: you will show you lack the sack to be consistent here. I'm not sure what you want from me.

eThneoLgrRnae
He wants you to admit you were wrong, dummy, as you so often are.

Surtur
I'm not sure what you want from me.

I want you to explain why this is a butthurt thread, but the Whirly thread I linked to is not. Your "he has nothing to be upset over" excuse has already been demolished, did you want to try another strategy?

Blakemore
about what?

Robtard
Whirly has nothing to be butthurt about though.

It's Trumpers finding ways to cope with Trump's loss. Rather funny to watch, imo.

Surtur
about what?

It's not about you necessarily being wrong, it's about consistency.

If this thread is an example of butthurt surely the Whirly thread is.

Did you want to embarrass yourself further by pretending otherwise?

BrolyBlack
Robtard your life is talking about Trump 24/7 and KMC.

Let that sink in before you try to assume “you won”

Surtur
It's Trumpers finding ways to cope with Trump's loss. Rather funny to watch, imo.

Hey Blake: you have my permission to be sad enough to go along with Rob here. Did you want to do so?

Like I said:I will allow it.

Blakemore
The dems still control the house and the senate was along reach, even I predicted the senate would go Republican, so it's hardly butthurt.

Surtur
The dems still control the house and the senate was along reach, even I predicted the senate would go Republican, so it's hardly butthurt.

So yes, you do want to embarrass yourself by excusing their triggered behavior? Just want to make sure smile

Robtard

We'll see soon enough if the Senate stays Trumplican. Runoff in GA is soon.

BrolyBlack
We'll see soon enough if the Senate stays Trumplican. Runoff in GA is soon.

Do you ever stop?

Robtard
What did I say there that did not sit well with you, little buddy?

BrolyBlack

Robtard
Thank you.

BrolyBlack
Exactly you cant even address your OCD

Robtard
Thank you.
Thank you.

^Does that address it?

Blakemore
Robtard, STOP BEING PRO DEMOCRAT IT'S MAKING BROLY UPSET!

Surtur
Hope he sees that Blake

BrolyBlack

Blakemore

Robtard
Robtard, STOP BEING PRO DEMOCRAT IT'S MAKING BROLY UPSET!

smile

Robtard

Blakemore
Hope he sees that Blake Originally posted by Robtard
smile He did.

Robtard
He did.

Was I supposed to get mad at what you said or something? Is Surt being retarded again?

Surtur
Surtur posts the most iirc

Nope

Want another shot?

Blakemore
I think the "he" might have meant Broly, but I wasn't sure, so I just went with your response.

Surtur
So you dont want another shot?

Robtard
I think the "he" might have meant Broly, but I wasn't sure, so I just went with your response.

I think he was trying to cause a fight between the both of us, what Surt does. He's silly-clown like that.

Blakemore
I wish he wouldn't troll so much.

Robtard

I don't think he can help himself anymore, being a Trumper broke him.

Surtur

Lol. I wish you had a spine

Robtard
Lol. I wish you had a spine

Speaking of, how's your back today?

Surtur
Oh son, you're flailing smile

Artol

I'm having real trouble following what you are trying to say in this post. I think this is in part because we have fundamentally different definitions for these terms, as we have discussed previously. But I can't help but think that part of the goal behind the post is to frustrate "left" posters on this site, forgive me if I am wrong in this assessment. I will take your post as a jumping off point for some thoughts.

First about neoliberals, I believe they come in slightly different flavors, and at the face of it the neoliberals in the Democratic Party are somewhat happy because they won the presidency, and the neoliberals in the Republican Party are somewhat sad because they lost that power. At the same time the neoliberals in the Democratic Party can't be completely happy as they only control parts of the US government, as they are unlikely to win the Senate, and even if they did there's no Democratic neoliberal majority for them to do as they please, so I think there is a bit of a bittersweet happiness for neoliberal functionaries.

In terms of the authoritarian left, I know we use those terms completely different, you seem to mean all of the Democratic party with it, as your philosophical background is much more libertarian. So I guess it is not sensible for me to talk about this aspect.

In terms of the Democratic Party as a whole, I do believe a fair amount of them are shocked at the amount of votes Trump got, and especially. his surprisingly good performance with all demographics, except for white men.

On the whole of course neither of these groups are monoliths, a lot of Democrats are very happy that they won the presidency and that's more or less all they cared about. The "lets go back to brunch" crowd, if you will. Others see relatively bad position they are in right now, and possibly will be in 4 years and are unhappy about that.

Again, I am sorry I can't give a better response, the post I am replying to itself made it somewhat hard for me to find a sensible way to reply, but perhaps if you clarify some things I'll be able to better understand where you are coming from.

Blakemore
Speaking of, how's your back today? crylaugh Got him!

BackFire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.