Video shows poll workers pulling out suitcases of ballots...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
...after republican poll watchers were wrongly removed from the room and the vote count supposedly "shut down" for a few hours. Yet they continued to count ballots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keANzinHWUA

But remeber...naw, there's absolutely ZERO evidence of voter fraud!roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bashar Teg
another REEEEE-thread, because you're triggered?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
another REEEEE-thread, because you're triggered? laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah, that's right snowflakes. Just keep screaming "REEEEEEEE!" like the retards you are as if that actually disproves anything.

eThneoLgrRnae
...and I thought you were leaving, pooty. You're such a big fat liar aren't you?

eThneoLgrRnae
Here is a longer and more detailed video of what happened:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-7E-71Av0k&t=1249s

LOL@the democrat snowflake b*tch who crosses her arms and acts like an immature little brat in the video.

"This has already been debunked! So and so said so!" Never mind the fact we just saw it with our own eyes on video, right?

"Maybe we shouldn't allow them back in!" Translation: "She's exposing our cheating and it's not fair! Waah, waah, waah, waah!" LOL.

Just fast forward to around the 20:30 mark to get a good laugh at that immature snowflake. It's sad that grown ass adults who hold public office act as childishly as that.

Surtur
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
...and I thought you were leaving, pooty. You're such a big fat liar aren't you?

Well yeah, he lied about how he was gonna drop all this knowledge in November.

Artol
What kind of knowledge?

Surtur
Originally posted by Artol
What kind of knowledge?

About all the "alt right" posters here. It was supposed to be all this info "exposing" all the "alt right" elements.

November came and went.

Old Man Whirly!
Reeeeeeeeeding comprehension is "mostly" not Surts thing. November is coming is about the Election and 8645, I had it in my signature long enough. Reeeeeeee: the info, I said I "may" drop" it when Trump goes. Much is from the now deleted Trump President thread though smile

Surtur
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Reeeeeeeeeding comprehension is "mostly" not Surts thing. November is coming is about the Election and 8645, I had it in my signature long enough. Reeeeeeee: the info, I said I "may" drop" it when Trump goes. Much is from the now deleted Trump President thread though smile

Yeah you're trying to rewrite history now lol. November was when you said u were going to drop this info. You even tried to move the goal posts to "well I meant after the election" when I brought it up on November 1st.

But hey nice try smile

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Surtur
Yeah you're trying to rewrite history now lol. November was when you said u were going to drop this info. You even tried to move the goal posts to "well I meant after the election" when I brought it up on November 1st.

But hey nice try smile oh Surt, you are of course wrong as usual. smile

Surtur
Hey if you can't be a man and admit it okay smile

Old Man Whirly!
Hey if you can't be a man and admit it okay smile haha, Surt are you the measure of manhood.smile

Surtur
haha, Surt are you the measure of manhood.smile

Just calling it like I see it. If you want to be a coward and lie about what you said you have my permission thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
Just calling it like I see it. If you want to be a coward and lie about what you said you have my permission thumb up Oh Surt, you are wrong but amusing... smile

Surtur
Like I said: you have my permission to lie and be a coward smile

Bashar Teg
Hey if you can't be a man and admit it okay smile Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
haha, Surt are you the measure of manhood.smile

laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
Like I said: you have my permission to lie and be a coward smile you and your weird permissions. So silly. laughing out loud

Surtur
Hey I always said you wouldn't come through, I'm glad to be proven correct smile

BrolyBlack
This is voter fraud

snowdragon
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
This is voter fraud

Sorry, this has been the most secure election ever, it's on CNN.

BrolyBlack

eThneoLgrRnae
This is voter fraud

Yep.

Originally posted by snowdragon
Sorry, this has been the most secure election ever, it's on CNN.

LMAO. Yes, CNN would never lie to us lol.

eThneoLgrRnae

Bashar Teg
This is voter fraud

it's fiction. Thought you had found reason and moved past this bat-shit, but I can see you're mainlining trump's koolaid again

eThneoLgrRnae
it's fiction. Thought you had found reason and moved past this bat-shit, but I can see you're mainlining trump's koolaid again

"It's fiction that the sky is blue! It's fiction that 2+2=4! Don't believe your lying eyes, grass is not actually green, it's purple!" laughing

eThneoLgrRnae
Retard says "It is not true that you just saw crystal clear evidence of voter fraud! It was all an illusion created by the evil orange man!" laughing out loud

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
Spelling nazi^

Artol
Spelling nazi^

The left calling everyone nazi again. smh

eThneoLgrRnae
I'm not a leftist lol. And Blake is the only one I have called a nazi. The guy has literally praised Adolf Hitler lol.

Artol
I'm not a leftist lol. And Blake is the only one I have called a nazi. The guy has literally praised Adolf Hitler lol.

Yeah, I was just joking, cause people say that a lot now. lol

BrolyBlack

What in the video is fiction? Them finding votes under the table and continuing to count?

BrolyBlack

Adam_PoE
Thread shows Trumpers trying to cope.

Bashar Teg
What in the video is fiction? Them finding votes under the table and continuing to count?

it's up to you to prove it's validity, not up to me to disprove every qanon bullshit video on youtube

Originally posted by Adam_PoE

it's ****ing pathetic

dadudemon
it's ****ing pathetic

Welcome to my world where I had to put up with 4 years of coping from pathetic baby Dems after Trump won in 2016.

Both the Dems and Trumpers should take a page out of my book: learn to accept that your candidate lost instead of throwing tantrums for 4 years.

Cruz said something similar. He doesn't think the GOP should throw a tantrum for the next four years like the Dems did. Just get shit done and serve the American people.

Bashar Teg
^^durderpsnake, gaslighting unsuccessfully as usual

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

Bingo.

Video shows officials counting ballots.

Old Man Whirly!
it's up to you to prove it's validity, not up to me to disprove every qanon bullshit video on youtube

it's ****ing pathetic laughing out loud thumb upOriginally posted by Bashar Teg
^^durderpsnake, gaslighting unsuccessfully as usual laughing out loud thumb up

BrolyBlack

Old Man Whirly!

snowdragon
Broly do you think this video is legit?

What did you see after watching the video?

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by snowdragon
What did you see after watching the video? Do you think i watched the video?

BrolyBlack

BackFire

BrolyBlack
Did you watch the video?

BackFire
I scanned through it a bit. It seems to be 12 minutes of people walking around and going about their business.

Robtard
Guys, this is the smoking gun, the election will surely be overturned now.

eThneoLgrRnae
Broly do you think this video is legit?

"Dur hur... do you really think da video is da legit her derp!?"

You're such a jackass. If it's not put out by CNN then it's not credible in your dumbass mind lol.

eThneoLgrRnae
LOL@ all of these idiots who stubbornly refuse to believe clear video evidence right in front of their eyes because their afraid the fraudulent election may be overturned.

Oh snowflakes... smh.

BackFire

Blakemore
LOL@ all of these idiots who stubbornly refuse to believe clear video evidence right in front of their eyes because their afraid the fraudulent election may be overturned.

Oh snowflakes... smh. *they're

not "their" as that is used in different contexts.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by BackFire
I scanned through it a bit. It seems to be 12 minutes of people walking around and going about their business.

Maybe you need your eyes checked then. It should be obvious to anyone who isn't viewing it thru "this is all BS cooked-up by sore loser Trumpers!" filtered-glasses that underhanded shit was going on there.

Anyway, it's not really surprising to me that you and other Trump-haters refuse to admit any wrongdoing even when actual video evidence is presented which corroborates sworn testimony of many eye-witnesses of cheating being commited by election workers.

I suppose the sworn affidavits of thousands of eyewitnesses to all other kinds of fraud being committed is all a lie as well lol. Or wait, I know, Trump must've paid them all to lie, amirite? LOL!

Believe or don't believe whatever you like but don't be surprised if and when states start decertifying states that have already breen wrongly certified for Biden. wink

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Blakemore
*they're

not "their" as that is used in different contexts.

Oh shut the hell up, idiot.

When I'm in a hurry and typing on my phone I tend to make innocent spelling mistakes so piss off, drunkard.

Doesn't it make you feel smarter to point out simple spelling errors? How sad that you're that insecure.

Blakemore
Oh shut the hell up, idiot.

When I'm in a hurry and typing on my phone I tend to make innocent spelling mistakes so piss off, drunkard.

Doesn't it make you feel smarter to point out simple spelling errors? How sad that you're that insecure. Sometimes I wonder if you actually know how to spell words.

Also, you should have put a comma after "phone" wink

BackFire
Maybe you need your eyes checked then. It should be obvious to anyone who isn't viewing it thru "this is all BS cooked-up by sore loser Trumpers!" filtered-glasses that underhanded shit was going on there.

Anyway, it's not really surprising to me that you and other Trump-haters refuse to admit any wrongdoing even when actual video evidence is presented which corroborates sworn testimony of many eye-witnesses of cheating being commited by election workers.

I suppose the sworn affidavits of thousands of eyewitnesses to all other kinds of fraud being committed is all a lie as well lol. Or wait, I know, Trump must've paid them all to lie, amirite? LOL!

Believe or don't believe whatever you like but don't be surprised if and when states start decertifying states that have already breen wrongly certified for Biden. wink

Again. What timestamp does the obvious fraud happen.

Blakemore
...after republican poll watchers were wrongly removed from the room and the vote count supposedly "shut down" for a few hours. Yet they continued to count ballots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keANzinHWUA

But remeber...naw, there's absolutely ZERO evidence of voter fraud!roll eyes (sarcastic) So they counted postal ballots after the potential walk-in ballots were told to leave. So... no crime.

butthurt thread be immense butthurt.

Old Man Whirly!
Glad I didn't bother watching this rubbish laughing out loud

Robtard
Trumper butthurt threads like this give me intoxicating levels of schadenfreude.

Blakemore
Trump really ****ed himself by telling his demographics to vote on the day because postal ballots wouldn't be counted, when they were! Not only that, Biden still would've won without Georgia!

Robtard
They're trying to get a legal election overturned and thrown out because they can't accept Trump lost. They're committing treason.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
They're trying to get a legal election overturned and thrown out because they can't accept Trump lost. They're committing treason. Yup many trumpers here are treasonous too laughing out loud

Silent Master
LOL!!!

Blakemore
So they counted postal ballots after the potential walk-in ballots were told to leave. So... no crime.

butthurt thread be immense butthurt. I must add, as I know these people are idiots, as it was heavily stated in the video, this happened after 22:00 when polls closed, so it was a mere counting of postal ballots after the walk-in voters were told to leave. There is no treason, they did their jobs and counted the legal votes accordingly. Stupid butthurt Trumpers.

eThneoLgrRnae
Glad I didn't bother watching this rubbish laughing out loud

Of course you didn't watch it. Now of course if it was BS about Russia! Russia! Russia! and "hookers peeing on Trump" crazy conspiracies you'd be all over dat shit, amirite? As would the entire corporate MSM.

But actual video evidence of election workers engaging in cheating? Nah, dat just be da crazy Trumper shit! LOL.

Unless of course it was Trump who was declared the winner. Then you be screaming "see, it's proof of Trumpers cheating for Trump her derp!" or some such shit lol.

Old Man Whirly!
Of course you didn't watch it. Now of course if it was BS about Russia! Russia! Russia! and "hookers peeing on Trump" crazy conspiracies you'd be all over dat shit, amirite? As would the entire corporate MSM.

But actual video evidence of election workers engaging in cheating? Nah, dat just be da crazy Trumper shit! LOL.

Unless of course it was Trump who was declared the winner. Then you be screaming "see, it's proof of Trumpers cheating for Trump her derp!" or some such shit lol. I look forward to all that being properly investigated.

Blakemore
and now they're telling their own voter base to not vote in the run-off elections. laughing out loud

uqBgVPRedbs

Old Man Whirly!
and now they're telling their own voter base to not vote in the run-off elections. laughing out loud

uqBgVPRedbs They are retarded.

Blakemore

Unless of course it was Trump who was declared the winner. Then you be screaming "see, it's proof of Trumpers cheating for Trump her derp!" or some such shit lol. How hard can you REEEEE? Let us find out! smile

eThneoLgrRnae
LOL@ you two continuing to blow each other.

m actually really surprised that the lying MSM hasn't already said that any clains about cheating going on is all just "Russian misinformation" lmao.

Blakemore
I love Georgia. laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
I love Georgia. laughing out loud

You know literally nothing about the state of Georgia I bet. You probably think it's all just a bunch of rednecks and hillbillies.

Blakemore
You know literally nothing about the state of Georgia I bet. You probably think it's all just a bunch of rednecks and hillbillies. no I don't.

eThneoLgrRnae
no I don't.

Pretty sure I remember you saying that the south is all a bunch of rednecks or something similar.

Blakemore
I have family from my father's side who used to live in Georgia, if you must know. My auntie Bernadine told me that "boiled peanuts" is sometimes pronounced "bald penis" over there. A lil' anecdote for you.

BruceSkywalker
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

eThneoLgrRnae
Then why did you recently call people who live in the south "rednecks"?

Blakemore
Then why did you recently call people who live in the south "rednecks"? most of them are.

Surtur
Sad truth is I'm guessing a lot of leftists would be okay with fraud if it helped keep Trump out of office

eThneoLgrRnae
most of them are.

But not people who live in Georgia? LOL.

What is your definition of a redneck? Try to answer without googling the definition.

eThneoLgrRnae
Sad truth is I'm guessing a lot of leftists would be okay with fraud if it helped keep Trump out of office

Of course. That's obvious. But, you know, when the snowflakes literally think Trump is the next Hitler can you really blame them for that?

Robtard

uqBgVPRedbs

Trump Lawyers to Georgia Republicans: "DON'T VOTE in the Runoffs" -snip

Was posted earlier, but this is excellent. This retarded Trumper is doing god's work and doesn't even realize it.

Robtard

^ Classic Trumper projection right here

Surtur
^ Classic Trumper projection right here

Your "No you" is noted for the record.

I'm also going to add in "this person cried just the other day when he thought others were doing that".

That too is now noted thumb up

Robtard
Hey look, Surt said some more stuff.

Blakemore
laughing out loud

Blakemore
But not people who live in Georgia? LOL.

What is your definition of a redneck? Try to answer without googling the definition. Cowboy, yeehaw! Let's dominate land we don't own with guns?

Old Man Whirly!
Hey look, Surt said some more stuff. Poor old Surt, was it reeeeeeeeeee! Rob?

Robtard
Poor old Surt, was it reeeeeeeeeee! Rob?

^ Rhetorical question

eThneoLgrRnae
Cowboy, yeehaw! Let's dominate land we don't own with guns?

Cowboys tend to live out west like in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, etc...

People who live in the southeast aren't typically thought of as being cowboys, fyi.

Blakemore
Cowboys tend to live out west like in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, etc...

People who live in the southeast aren't typically thought of as being cowboys, fyi. I like bluegrass music, but it is the Appalachia mountain hillbilly territory.

KharmaDog

Conversely, it appears that many republicans are okay with trump sh!tting all over the constitution and general decency in order that they can stay in office,

There are no winners here.

Surtur
Yes indeed, both sides are bad.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Conversely, it appears that many republicans are okay with trump sh!tting all over the constitution and general decency in order that they can stay in office,

There are no winners here. laughing out loud thumb upOriginally posted by Surtur
Yes indeed, both sides are bad. perhaps, but who is shitting on the constitution and lying to stay in office?

Surtur
laughing out loud thumb up perhaps, but who is shitting on the constitution and lying to stay in office?

Dems shit on the constitution and lied to get in office.

So if you were attempting to say "both are bad, but one worse than the other" I'm sorry I took that away from you smile

Old Man Whirly!

So if you were attempting to say "both are bad, but one worse than the other" I'm sorry I took that away from you smile But you didn't... What Trump is doing is worse and it will show... January is coming, watch the republicans lose it all.

Surtur
But you didn't... What Trump is doing is worse and it will show... January is coming, watch the republicans lose it all.

But I did take it away. Just now. And there was nothing you could do about it smile

Robtard
But you didn't... What Trump is doing is worse and it will show... January is coming, watch the republicans lose it all.

When Surt does his pretend wins, I just laugh.

Old Man Whirly!
When Surt does his pretend wins, I just laugh. I laugh but I enjoy fact checking he and his pals. Because the stuff they use from youtube and the Blaze etc is hilariously ignorant. smile

Surtur
laughing

eThneoLgrRnae

So if you were attempting to say "both are bad, but one worse than the other" I'm sorry I took that away from you smile

Yep. Dems and their constituents actually hate America. Republicans and theirs don't.

Robtard
I laugh but I enjoy fact checking he and his pals. Because the stuff they use from youtube and the Blaze etc is hilariously ignorant. smile

An ouroboros of ignorance

roughrider
Republicans used to seem like normal people who just leaned right. That's what our conservatives up here are for the most part - Centrist Right. But the GOP has been taken over so much by Trumpists and the lunatic right that either it will take a massive, painful purge to get the party back towards its previous place, or a new party is going to have to be created for either the centrists or the ultra right.

Then maybe a far left leaning party could follow after that.

I might be left leaning, but there are extreme left types I don't agree with.

eThneoLgrRnae
Blah, blah, blah, blah.

You're a friggin' idiot.

Oh, and Thor sucks ass too. thumb up

Blakemore
REEEE harder thneo.

dadudemon
most of them are.

Most of them are not. About half to 60% live in large cities. And almost all of those cities are "blue" cities.

Rednecks are rural Americans. More specifically, people who work outside, get sunburned, and get a red neck.

It would be like me saying all British people have bad teeth. That's obviously wrong. Only 99% do.

eThneoLgrRnae
LOL.

Blakemore
Originally posted by dadudemon
Most of them are not. About half to 60% live in large cities. And almost all of those cities are "blue" cities.

Rednecks are rural Americans. More specifically, people who work outside, get sunburned, and get a red neck.

It would be like me saying all British people have bad teeth. That's obviously wrong. Only 99% do. Yeah, I get that redneck can apply to a farmer in Wyoming or a farmer in Louisiana, but I don't understand your rebuttal.

dadudemon
Yeah, I get that redneck can apply to a farmer in Wyoming or a farmer in Louisiana, but I don't understand your rebuttal.

I'll make it simple:

Most of them aren't.

Blakemore
I'll make it simple:

Most of them aren't. Well I don't know enough of them to make a judgement. So, what's it like being a Mormon?

dadudemon
So, what's it like being a Mormon?

Good.

Blakemore
Good. A moron of the church of LSD? Okay then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.