Do you think movies would be better if they had a bigger budget?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
What if your favorite movie was remade this time with an unlimited budget. Do you think it would be better or no effect?

For example Man of Steel budget was 225 million, what if it was increased to 1 billion do you think it would better?

riv6672
Nope.

HumbleServant
Originally posted by riv6672
Nope. You dont think a bigger budget would mean better actors, better story writters, better graphics better better fight choreography and better villians?

riv6672
Nope.

HumbleServant
Why?

riv6672
A bad movie is a bad movie.

jaden_2.0
Is season 8 of Game of Thrones better than season 2?

BruceSkywalker
lol movies ALREADY have big budgets.. Studios have to make some type of profit so i seriously doubt they will make a movie with a budget of 1 or 2 billion dollars

riv6672
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
lol movies ALREADY have big budgets.. Studios have to make some type of profit so i seriously doubt they will make a movie with a budget of 1 or 2 billion dollars
Even as a hypothetical, I still say nope.

HumbleServant
I guess

riv6672

Kazenji
Depends on the film and the story that they went to tell.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by HumbleServant
I guess

do you know anything at all on now movie studios work????

also a big budget doesn't mean the film will be a success

Originally posted by riv6672
Even as a hypothetical, I still say nope.

yep

Surtur
Original star wars trilogy

Note saying it could be better with a bigger budget isn't saying it is bad.

But yes, a budget where we didn't have a lumbering darth vader slowly swinging a lightsaber at obi wan would be cool. If Palpatine can flip around an old Obi could have.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Kazenji
Depends on the film and the story that they went to tell.

thumb up

playa1258
MCU films would still suck.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by playa1258
DCEU films would still suck.

Fixed it for you.

pikachu88
Often times, we get confused when we finally hear the exact term of website development services apart from the internet developer being used interchangeably. But the thought is broken when you look at this, all your personal confusion can disappear. us map

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by HumbleServant
Why? Riv an imbecile, take what he says with a grain of salt.

riv6672
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Fixed it for you. laughing

Slowpoke
The first Wonder Woman movie would have given a better fight VS Ares with more budgets.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.