January is coming and with it the death of the right and the end of the Culture War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
The treasonous behaviour of Donald J Trump and his enablers, particularly family members and bent lawyers Rudolph and Barr will lead to control of both houses going to the Democrats. The progressive wing of the Dems is growing ever stronger.

Is this a fair prediction and analysis are Trumpers/The alt right about to not only be put back in their box as I predicted for November and we are seeing happen? But is the box about to be buried in the garden?

Blakemore
I'd say March.

jaden_2.0
That's very optimistic.

Mindship
I'd say 2064.

snowdragon
I say give us rank choice voting and we could fix things faster then 2064:P

Artol
Originally posted by snowdragon

thumb up

Artol
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
The treasonous behaviour of Donald J Trump and his enablers, particularly family members and bent lawyers Rudolph and Barr will lead to control of both houses going to the Democrats. The progressive wing of the Dems is growing ever stronger.

Is this a fair prediction and analysis are Trumpers/The alt right about to not only be put back in their box as I predicted for November and we are seeing happen? But is the box about to be buried in the garden?

I don't see that coming at all. The establishment wing of the Democratic Party has asserted it's dominance once more, in many ways squashing the progressive wing.. They will be hell bent on rehabilitating all of their Republican brethren.

Meanwhile Trumpism is alive and well and going to dominate the philosophical outlook of the party for the foreseeable future. It may not be Trump that rides that wave next time, it may be a lot worse.

All in all, things look bleak for the US and for the world, imo.

wxyz

Ranked choice voting is something I support.

Blakemore
I say give us rank choice voting and we could fix things faster then 2064:P I wish every country had STV. erm

eThneoLgrRnae
"...the death of the right...". Lmfao.

Oh, pooty... you are such a delusional moron. I know you're quite upset at the fact that Biden couldn't best Trump without massive cheating going on for him, but the right is still very much alive, silly goose. In fact, I'd say it's stronger than ever.

An ideology that is automatically right by default (as Conservatism is) never dies no matter how often you wrongfully steal elections from them.

Nice attempt at trolling though, loser. thumb up

BrolyBlack

This post is written like a drunkard, God help you/Inshallah

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae

Nice attempt at trolling though, loser. thumb up

laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
Hey, I give credit where credit is due. As much as pooty's shitty marxist leftist ideology stinks, he at least gets props for being a good little troll. thumb up

Wonder Man

Blakemore
"...the death of the right...". Lmfao.

Oh, pooty... you are such a delusional moron. I know you're quite upset at the fact that Biden couldn't best Trump without massive cheating going on for him, but the right is still very much alive, silly goose. In fact, I'd say it's stronger than ever.

An ideology that is automatically right by default (as Conservatism is) never dies no matter how often you wrongfully steal elections from them.

Nice attempt at trolling though, loser. thumb up Originally posted by BrolyBlack
This post is written like a drunkard, God help you/Inshallah You two should preach more. thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae

eThneoLgrRnae
Of course you can, weirdo guy. I never said you couldn't.

What I said was that an ideology that is on the right side of history as conservatism is, can never be truly wiped out. It will always exist in the hearts and minds of those who know their ideology is right.

Corrected underline part above before Blakey comes along and screams "you're a dumbass who can't spell!" LOL.

Couldn't edit, unfortunately.

BrolyBlack

Blakemore
Corrected underline part above before Blakey comes along and screams "you're a dumbass who can't spell!" LOL.

Couldn't edit, unfortunately. thumb upbut the first thing to strike my attention was "weirdo guy" laughing out loud That's a keeper. thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Blakemore
thumb upbut the first thing to strike my attention was "weirdo guy" laughing out loud That's a keeper. thumb up

He is a weirdo, and everyone knows it who has read enough of his posts.

He says a bunch of nonsensical shit. Deciphering some of his posts is like trying to solve one of the Riddler's puzzles lol.

Just gives me a friggin' headache.

Blakemore
Ok.

BrolyBlack
Wonder Man is a weirdolaughing out loud

Blakemore
Preach moar!

wxyz
If anything, Biden being President, will embolden the Right even more.

cdtm

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by wxyz
If anything, Biden being President, will embolden the Right even more.

Probably. Another good thing, it will make Christians pray more and not take everything for granted when an agent of communist China as Biden is, is in the WH.

Things were almost too good under Trump. It made Christians and Conservatives lazy and put too much faith in what Trump could do rather than God, Himself.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by cdtm
Yes, evi was indeed defeated by an even greater evil.

Go Jews. thumb up

Are you anti-semite? Or are you claiming that the allies were more evil than the axis powers?

Blakemore
ermmnone

Old Man Whirly!
Phase two of Ethneo/Star/Flys plan.

Ethneo and Broly are the future of Freedom! laughing out loud

Blakemore
wxyz's idea that Biden's win will encourage more people to the right is just a rehash of my notion that Trump's win would encourage more people to vote democrat. This really should have been a Republican wave but Biden won simply because 1) He's a decent candidate, 2) Trump is toxic.

Old Man Whirly!
wxyz's idea that Biden's win will encourage more people to the right is just a rehash of my notion that Trump's win would encourage more people to vote democrat. This really should have been a Republican wave but Biden won simply because 1) He's a decent candidate, 2) Trump is toxic. I think the toxic trump effect will carry over because the GOP are not saying their man lost as a whole. Instead they are letting the lunacy get pushed.

Badabing
Whirly's trolling is like a good aged scotch or wine. It gets better with age.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Badabing
Whirly's trolling is like a good aged scotch or wine. It gets better with age. thumb up shifty smile laughing out loud

Blakemore
I don't see how the GOP can recover.

Badabing
thumb up shifty smile laughing out loud rock

eThneoLgrRnae

Because, like pooty, you're not very bright.

Old Man Whirly!
Because, like pooty, you're not very bright. ethneoflystar, boy genius... durwank

Blakemore
Yep.

Silent Master

Did you say the same thing 4 years ago when Hillary lost?

eThneoLgrRnae
ethneoflystar, boy genius... durwank

Nah, I'm no genius but I'm at least a heck of a lot smarter than you and Blakey. wink

Yeah, I know that isn't saying much lol.

Old Man Whirly!
Nah, I'm no genius but I'm at least a heck of a lot smarter than you and Blakey. wink

Yeah, I know that isn't saying much lol. ethneo/starfly smart because he said so, just like Donnie. durwank

eThneoLgrRnae
ethneo/starfly smart because he said so, just like Donnie. durwank

Actually, I didn't say that (although I do consider myself to be reasonably intelligent).

What I said is that I'm far smarter than you and Blakey. A person doesn't really have to be all that smart to be smarter than you two. wink

Blakemore
I had to teach you the difference between "too" and "to"

I had to teach you the difference between "their," "they're" and "there"

Do I have to teach you the difference between "wear," "ware" and "where?"

How about "its" and "it's?"

"your" and "you're?"

You're a fvcking tard.

eThneoLgrRnae
You could never teach me anything, dummy.

I already know how to properly use the different versions of those words, jackass.

There is literally nothing your dumb ass could ever teach me except maybe how to be a pathetic, dumb ass cuck to leftists or how to ruin my life by becoming a habitual alcoholic as you have done with yours.

I'm older, wiser, and far smarter than you..

Blakemore
thumb up You used the right words this time.

I'll be fair, sometimes Robtard misuses "were" and "where" which is a common mistake I never understood. They're not even pronounced the same ffs.

eThneoLgrRnae
Shut up and go get drunk again, loser.

Blakemore
Shut up and go get drunk again, loser. You believe in talking snakes. no expression

Wonder Man

eThneoLgrRnae
^Gdtjjcst743ckurhtfyufss... !@

Bz[8/;'ssr!

If you have a hard time figuring out what I just said there then you now how I feel trying to make sense out of your weird posts.

Wonder Man
No. What you mean is you see I answered the class system.

eThneoLgrRnae

Bashar Teg
well done, op laughing out loudthumb up

Blakemore
^Gdtjjcst743ckurhtfyufss... !@

Bz *know

not "now"

eThneoLgrRnae
Typo, dipshit.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
well done, op laughing out loudthumb up

wxyz

Kasich thought the same thing going into 2016.

wxyz's idea that Biden's win will encourage more people to the right is just a rehash of my notion that Trump's win would encourage more people to vote democrat. This really should have been a Republican wave but Biden won simply because 1) He's a decent candidate, 2) Trump is toxic.

As per DDMs' thread, it was a Red wave everywhere but the Presidency.

Blakemore

As per DDMs' thread, it was a Red wave everywhere but the Presidency. There is one fatal flaw..........

Biden will be president.

wxyz
I see a repeat of 2009-2016.

Dems may hold the White House, while the Republicans flip the majority of seats.

IIRC, Dems lost over 1000 seats nationwide while Obama was President.

Blakemore
That was then. Imo, Dems will control the senate in 2022 but the house could go either way...... I think another slim dem majority.

wxyz
The Republicans getting the Supreme Court was such a good thing.

I think they'll do just fine over the next 4 years.

Artol
The Republicans getting the Supreme Court was such a good thing.

I think they'll do just fine over the next 4 years.

Not for working Americans though, it's pretty likely that the small federal protections they have will be further undermined. So that the inequality will increase, and people will live in even more squalor than they do already.

Well, maybe I'm wrong, and will be positively surprised, but it seems pretty unlikely to me.

eThneoLgrRnae

As per DDMs' thread, it was a Red wave everywhere but the Presidency.

Nah, it was a red wave with the presidential race as well. Many of Trump's votes were illegally flipped to Biden though.

When you take into account all of the other types of fraud that went on and how Trump was way ahead when they suspiciously "stopped counting" for a few hours and how when they "resumed counting" Biden was magically ahead in all the places he was way behind it's obvious that Trump did indeed win in a landslide and it was stolen away from him.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Artol
Not for working Americans though, it's pretty likely that the small federal protections they have will be further undermined. So that the inequality will increase, and people will live in even more squalor than they do already.

Well, maybe I'm wrong, and will be positively surprised, but it seems pretty unlikely to me.

Nah, a conservative majority is better for the working class, that's obvious to me. More importantly, it is better for safeguarding our individual liberties/rights when the democrats inevitably try to take them away.

The only question is will the dems be allowed to change the rules by packing the court, making DC a state, and doing away with the electoral college. Even just doing one of those things would be outrageous and irreparably damage our country. God help us if they are able to do all three .

It's why the senate runoffs are so important. If the dems win the senate in addition to having the House and the presidency (wrongfully, of course) then the SC will be our last line of defense (other than using our 2nd amendment rights which I pray we aren't forced to use) for maintaining our individual rights and preventing a complete totalitarian takeover of our country by power hungry leftists.

Blakemore
They were postal votes dickwad.

wxyz
And tens of thousands of mail in votes in a row went to Biden?

You really believe that don't you?

Blakemore
The claim is legitimate mail-in votes but Biden over. The courts did a recount on places that were in question, as requested, and Biden still came out on top.

wxyz
I'm not convinced.

Blakemore
Regarding?

wxyz
All those mail in votes going to Biden.

eThneoLgrRnae
They were postal votes dickwad.

Not all of them were, dipshit.

Blakemore
The courts say otherwise.

wxyz
The courts said Bush won in 2000, you agree?

Blakemore
The courts said Bush won in 2000, you agree? "The rules do care" - Al Gore

And he was VP at the time. Sorry if you don't like it. erm

eThneoLgrRnae
And Trump actually whipped Biden. Sorry if you don't like that.

wxyz
@Blake, So no answer.

Blakemore
The courts have done their job and ruled Biden won more votes in the electoral college. Biden wins. F U.

wxyz
Well many people, myself included, will not accept that, given the circumstances.

eThneoLgrRnae
The courts have done their job and ruled Biden won more votes in the electoral college. Biden wins. F U.

Like I've said so many times before, you're a friggin' idiot. It isn't over until the electors vote later on this month, jackass, and even then, there's still a chance that Trump can get it overturned in the SC or the legislature.

No, they haven't done their job. Ruling that the election is illegitimate due to massive voter fraud would've been them doing their job, dipshit.

Blakemore
Guess we'll have to wait a few days. erm

Adam_PoE
Well many people, myself included, will not accept that, given the circumstances.

Cope harder.

Old Man Whirly!
The courts have done their job and ruled Biden won more votes in the electoral college. Biden wins. F U. thumb up Bingo!

wxyz
Keep cheerleading.

eThneoLgrRnae
Yep, cheerleading and trolling are all pooty knows how to do.

Lestov16
DAT POST TRUMP( akabeta) PURGE IS COMIN NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
!!!!!

wxyz
Lestov, you're back.

Too bad you have TDS.

Lestov16
And for 1000% Justifiable Reason:
https://tetraduality.blogspot.com/2020/11/the-post-trump-purge.html?m=1

eThneoLgrRnae
Lestov, you're back.

Too bad you have TDS.

Yeah, he really should be in a mental institution. I suggest you just use the ignore function on him.

I put him on ignore several months back and haven't regretted it one bit.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Lestov16
And for 1000% Justifiable Reason:
https://tetraduality.blogspot.com/2020/11/the-post-trump-purge.html?m=1

voltron in the comments section laughing out loud

Surtur
LOL@ His manifestos and stuff.

wxyz
Yeah, he really should be in a mental institution. I suggest you just use the ignore function on him.

I put him on ignore several months back and haven't regretted it one bit.

I don't like putting people on ignore, never done it, unless they harass me.

Lestov16
voltron in the comments section laughing out loud

DOZ DEMONIC DEPLORABLE CONSERVACUCK BYTCHBOI NIGGUHZ SCCCURRRREEEDDD

usaflagtomcatgunsmiliegun_bandanabetagiljotiinicha
irclapjerry

Silent Master
DOZ DEMONIC DEPLORABLE CONSERVACUCK BYTCHBOI NIGGUHZ SCCCURRRREEEDDD

usaflagtomcatgunsmiliegun_bandanabetagiljotiinicha
irclapjerry

Why insult bash?

Bashar Teg
S&M's mind is looking very cluttered.

i think i'll redecorate a bit and feng shui it, since i already live in it rent free

Blakemore
S&M's mind is looking very cluttered.

i think i'll redecorate a bit and feng shui it, since i already live in it rent free laughing out loud I'll have to remember that one.

Silent Master
Sorry, you're not my type.

Bashar Teg
laughing out loud I'll have to remember that one.

come on over, i'm throwing a party in S&M's mind. feel free to trash the place, since i never even paid a security deposit.

just keep in mind that this is S&M's mind, so all the food and beverages will taste suspiciously like butthurt

Silent Master
^
See

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Silent Master
hark! my butt hurts for no reason! voltron assemble!

sad no

Blakemore
come on over, i'm throwing a party in S&M's mind. feel free to trash the place, since i never even paid a security deposit.

just keep in mind that this is S&M's mind, so all the food and beverages will taste suspiciously like butthurt I'll pass.

Silent Master
Now the sad little boy is quote editing, how pathetic.

Blakemore
I think I'm only in S&M's mind part time. I'm just visiting, it seems.

Bashar Teg
you live there, too. i just own the entire top floor.

Blakemore
you live there, too. i just own the entire top floor. So how do we party there?

Bashar Teg
take the elevator to the top floor.

oh right...this is S&M's mind, and his elevator can't do that. just take the stairs

Blakemore
Ugh. I'll just go somewhere else. You suck siri!

Lestov16

just keep in mind that this is S&M's mind, so all the food and beverages will taste suspiciously like butthurt

AM I INVITED TO THIS PARTY???? ME AND YOU CAN TURN SILENT MASTER INTO OUR SUBMISSIVE MOO-MOO bandrock drunk KlyD1cQTeVI
gun_bandanabetagiljotiinichairjerry Happy Dancedance

Blakemore
If we're gonna party... Happy Dance dance

Surtur
I will bring the weed.

But lestov and bash have to refrain from trying to rape silent master

Lestov16
bandrock drunk 0qCYabLy1ic
gun_bandanabetagiljotiinichairjerry Happy Dancedance

Blakemore
If you want some kick-ass banana smileys, check out my old profile. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=67725

Surtur
I can't tell if that is the name of a drug or some British thing

Oy banana smileys guv'nah

Lestov16
Originally posted by Surtur
I will bring the weed.

But lestov and bash have to refrain from trying to rape silent master

Bruh, YOU no expression no thumb down ARE GOING TO BE SMOKED LIKE THE WEED, CONSERVACUCK smokin' rolling on floor laughing evil face

Blakemore
banhigh bansmoke

Surtur
Bruh, YOU no expression no thumb down ARE GOING TO BE SMOKED LIKE THE WEED, CONSERVACUCK smokin' rolling on floor laughing evil face

Rolling down the street, smoking surtur, sipping on apple juice

Lestov16
banhigh bansmoke Originally posted by Surtur
Rolling down the street, smoking surtur, sipping on apple juice

n29EcUvqR4o

Blakemore
ring ring ring ring ring ring ring, banana phone!

Old Man Whirly!

Is this a fair prediction and analysis are Trumpers/The alt right about to not only be put back in their box as I predicted for November and we are seeing happen? But is the box about to be buried in the garden? I called it. smile

Blakemore
go whirly.

Old Man Whirly!
go whirly. Tomorrow I will mostly be bumping Surt and Broly predictions to mock them smile

Blakemore
Tomorrow I will mostly be bumping Surt and Broly predictions to mock them smile it's super fun to do XD

Old Man Whirly!
it's super fun to do XD Yes, I may even mock more of DDM's drivel.

Blakemore
Yes, I may even mock more of DDM's drivel. please. smile

Lestov16
I'm pretty sure EVERY THREAD MADE IN THE PAST 2 MONTHS should just be assimilated into this one. That way it will be easier for me to watch you all EAT SHIT-COVERED CROW :tomcatbetagiljotiinichairjerryyeslaughing hystericalHappy Dancedance

-from this thread
https://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=670364&pagenumber=11#post17369273

Old Man Whirly!

Is this a fair prediction and analysis are Trumpers/The alt right about to not only be put back in their box as I predicted for November and we are seeing happen? But is the box about to be buried in the garden? smile hmmmmmm!

Bashar Teg
"It is not in the power of this Court to violate the Constitution,"

"In the United States of America, this cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter, let alone all the voters of its sixth most populated state. Our people, laws, and institutions demand more,"

"At bottom, Plaintiffs have failed to meet their burden to state a claim upon which relief may be granted."

-Judge Matthew Brann of the US District Court in the Middle District of Pennsylvania.

trump is burning the GOP to the ground, which is why I believe that the "impossible" will occur at the georgia runoff elections.

-Nov 22nd, 2020

smile

Old Man Whirly!
-Nov 22nd, 2020

smile Good call smile where is DDM?

Bashar Teg
who? smile

Old Man Whirly!
who? smile laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.