The 2020 Election Resulted in Something People Aren't Talking About: a Red "Wave"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
The GOP will flip an estimated 21 house seats. 14 are definitively flipped, as of this moment.

It is also likely that the GOP will obtain 2 more senate seats, retaining a majority in the senate.

Numerous freshman Democrats lost reelection. This is a rejection of the Blue "Wave" of 2018.

2022 will be a historic year for elections as it will determine control of the house and possibly the senate.

34 of 100 senate seats will be up for grabs in 2022.

https://richmond.com/opinion/columnists/salena-zito-column-the-red-wave-no-one-saw-coming/article_6960337e-a61c-5b8c-9d8f-d3ca361e3a60.html

What are your thoughts on 2022?

Blakemore
I think it's likely the GOP will control the senate this time around, but 2022 has a lot of GOP seats up for grabs and with Biden as president, it's only gonna be a huge DEM pick up imo.

As for the house, I'm not so sure. The GOP seem to be gaining popularity by being for the GOP but not Trump, so with him gone, it really could go either way. I think the Dems might still hold on, as of now.

snowdragon
To be determined after Biden's first 100 days.

BackFire

Blakemore
I wish the "woke" wing of the dems could **** off. It's seriously ruining the image.

Bentley
I mean Republicans > Democrats

Both have terrible values but when you compare the lies it's really a no brainer, Democrats think people are stupid and tell them they are intelligent and Republicans know that people are stupid and are perfectly fine allowing them to be stupid

Blakemore
Look, both are mostly in the middle ground, which is good. But I hate the Republicans who're "muh jesus" and I hate the democrats who're "muh furry"

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by dadudemon
The GOP will flip an estimated 21 house seats. 14 are definitively flipped, as of this moment.

It is also likely that the GOP will obtain 2 more senate seats, retaining a majority in the senate.

Numerous freshman Democrats lost reelection. This is a rejection of the Blue "Wave" of 2018.

2022 will be a historic year for elections as it will determine control of the house and possibly the senate.

34 of 100 senate seats will be up for grabs in 2022.

https://richmond.com/opinion/columnists/salena-zito-column-the-red-wave-no-one-saw-coming/article_6960337e-a61c-5b8c-9d8f-d3ca361e3a60.html

What are your thoughts on 2022?

How far off were the polls for the presidential election?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Blakemore
Look, both are mostly in the middle ground, which is good. But I hate the Republicans who're "muh jesus" and I hate the democrats who're "muh furry"

Yeah, we know you hate people who love Jesus and we (republican voters) don't really give a shit.

Personally, I hate the democrats who're the party of "we love killing defenseless unborn babies because of muh women's rights!" and also because they're the party of "America and white people suck!" and "muh systemic racism her derp!".

Old Man Whirly!
Georgia will be a barometer smile

eThneoLgrRnae
Another retarded pooty comment. How nice.

Blakemore
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah, we know you hate people who love Jesus and we (republican voters) don't really give a shit.

Personally, I hate the democrats who're the party of "we love killing defenseless unborn babies because of muh women's rights!" and also because they're the party of "America and white people suck!" and "muh systemic racism her derp!". A woman has the right to abortion. How do you not understand that?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Georgia will be a barometer smile
*the barometer smileOriginally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Another retarded pooty comment. How nice.
"reeeeeeeeeeeee" laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
*the barometer smile
"reeeeeeeeeeeee" laughing out loud https://i.imgur.com/2GeNjX4.jpg a is fine as long as I don't infer it's the only indicator.

Surtur
I think it's likely the GOP will control the senate this time around, but 2022 has a lot of GOP seats up for grabs and with Biden as president, it's only gonna be a huge DEM pick up imo.

History suggests otherwise. The party that loses the presidency tends to do well 2 years later in senate races. We saw it with repubs in 2010 and dems in 2018.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Surtur
History suggests otherwise. The party that loses the presidency tends to do well 2 years later in senate races. We saw it with repubs in 2010 and dems in 2018. It's not always the case. You could have even mentioned '94 with Clinton, but it didn't happen with Reagan, Kennedy, Johnson etc.

Flyattractor
In the End the Right will Lose. They just don't pander to people's selfishness and greed like the Left does.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Flyattractor
In the End the Right will Lose. They just don't pander to people's selfishness and greed like the Left does. Not the case, thneo.

Not even Jimmy Carter.

Flyattractor
Says the British PosterBoi for PolitiCucking.

eThneoLgrRnae
Fly, Blakey thinks you and I are the same person. Hilarious, ain't it? LOL.

Flyattractor
Well he is British so....

eThneoLgrRnae
Ya, he be a big dumb dumb lol.

Blakemore
Fly, Blakey thinks you and I are the same person. Hilarious, ain't it? LOL. It's either you or Broly.

eThneoLgrRnae
Nah.

Flyattractor
I bet its BlakeBashPootyTard just acting up again.

Hey look. I can imagine posters are socks too!

Blakemore
hmmm

Flyattractor
hmmm

That Strange Sensation you are feeling is called
"TRYING TO THINK" .

Yes I know it hurts but don't give up Blakey!~

dadudemon

Flyattractor
The title of this thread is hilarious. Of course no one is talkinga bout it. Well. The Main Left Wing Propaganda Machine known as The Media will NEVER talk about it.

Bentley
I like that DDM is american and he said essentially the same thing I said, it gives me hope for your country biscuits

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bentley
I like that DDM is american and he said essentially the same thing I said, it gives me hope for your country biscuits

It just means you're smart if you thought of those things already.

estahuh

That, or I'm secretly plagiarizing you.

estahuh estahuh estahuh

Blakemore
I feel the dems will still hold onto the house and gain in the senate in 2022.

As for afterwards, no idea...

dadudemon
I feel the dems will still hold onto the house and gain in the senate in 2022.

As for afterwards, no idea...

Too many unknowns for me to make an educated guess at this point.

But I will remember what you said, here, and talk about it in 2022.

I think I should know more by the end of 2021 to make a decent assessment of what will happen in 2022. I was able to correctly predict the minor red wave that we saw in the house.

Blakemore
2020 has seen an unimpressive red wave in both houses. thumb up

I think 2022 will be more of a blue shift. thumb up

dadudemon

We only have one House. And it was a moderate red-wave. They are at 14 seats flipped, so far. Estimate is 21 seats will flip, total. That's not slight but it is not big, either.

Unimpressive would be a net gain of 5 seats.

80 seats or more is huge flip, IMO.

Blakemore
We only have one House. And it was a moderate red-wave. They are at 14 seats flipped, so far. Estimate is 21 seats will flip, total. That's not slight but it is not big, either.

Unimpressive would be a net gain of 5 seats.

80 seats or more is huge flip, IMO. When I said "both houses" I meant the senate and the house of representatives. Anyway, the dems have already won a majority in the HOR, despite it being less than last time.

dadudemon
When I said "both houses" I meant the senate and the house of representatives. Anyway, the dems have already won a majority in the HOR, despite it being less than last time.

If the total is 21 flipped seats, that would mean the Dems lost every major contested race. That's a big deal and should send red flags to the Dem leadership. This is part of why I want to work for them and help them fix their strategy.

Blakemore
kudos thumb up

BackFire

Old Man Whirly!
I think Trump coup is going to have an impact as the GOP have pretty much backed him. People are not going to like that.

Surtur
I have to say I enjoy the superiority I have over those who think this is a coup.

smile

Blakemore
I think Trump coup is going to have an impact as the GOP have pretty much backed him. People are not going to like that. Yeah, he's tainted their image as it's gonna be hard to ignore someone who agrees with their philosophy.....

Robtard

I think 2022 will be more of a blue shift. thumb up

Waves ebb and flow. 2016 Red picked up, 2018 Blue picked up, 2020 Red picked up. 2022 Blue will probably pick up, but it's also 48mo after a new admin, so they can really affect it either way.

I still expect a Blue wave in 2022, though it could be just a ripple if Biden screws up and the Trumplicans are able to smear that well enough.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Robtard
Waves ebb and flow. 2016 Red picked up, 2018 Blue picked up, 2020 Red picked up. 2022 Blue will probably pick up, but it's also 48mo after a new admin, so they can really affect it either way.

I still expect a Blue wave in 2022, though it could be just a ripple if Biden screws up and the Trumplicans are able to smear that well enough. I think Biden will still hold on. thumb up

Robtard
I think Biden will still hold on. thumb up

Well, we'll see soon enough in regards to the Red 2020 "wave", cos if they end up losing control of the Senate in the upcoming GA election, that's certainly not a Red win. Though I suspect some further coping and reaching for wins.

They should have it in the bag though. Should.

BackFire

Blakemore
I'm not certain how it'll end. srug

Robtard
I'm not certain how it'll end. srug

If I were to bet, I'd bet on both seats staying Red or maybe a 1-1 split. Then again, I wouldn't have bet on GA deliciously going Blue in 2020.

BackFire

Surtur

Blakemore

BackFire

Surtur
That's how I think it'll go but then again, Bsckfire makes a good point. I think his point was in favour of a 50/50 split. Would probs be best for now.

Use your brain. How would a 50/50 split be preferable?

You know if they tie the tie breaking vote goes to the democrat vice president right?

Tell me how often you feel Harris will vote against democrat sjw bullshit that she supports?

Blakemore
Use your brain. How would a 50/50 split be preferable?

You know if they tie the tie breaking vote goes to the democrat vice president right?

Tell me how often you feel Harris will vote against democrat sjw bullshit that she supports? Exactly. laughing out loud

You edited, we'll have to see how she'll be SJW.

Surtur
Exactly. laughing out loud

Ah, so you're pathetic enough to want SJW bullshit you claim to be against pushed through?

Noted smile

BackFire

Surtur
I love Blakes "well have to see if she'll be SJW"

Kid b*tch was in favor of affirmative action in Cali and the Green New Deal. Sit down.

Robtard
IMO anyone who truly gives a shit about this country would not want the dems to get the majority in the senate.

Yet you were (2017-2019) and are 100% gunho for an entirely Red government.

https://i.imgur.com/ae69xVr.jpg

Robtard
Exactly. laughing out loud

You edited, we'll have to see how she'll be SJW.

Harris won't, they're just shitting their pants over the thought she might say "we need to talk about gun control" while VP.

Surtur
Harris won't, they're just shitting their pants over the thought she might say "we need to talk about gun control" while VP.

Some advice: take a step back.

Ignoring valid points and cucking isn't a good look smile

Blakemore

Kid b*tch was in favor of affirmative action in Cali and the Green New Deal. Sit down. I said "we'll," not "well," you dick-wad.

Surtur
I said "we'll," not "well," you dick-wad.

Son: my advice is you don't avoid tackling what is said by pouncing on a typo again. It's weak.

Blakemore
Harris won't, they're just shitting their pants over the thought she might say "we need to talk about gun control" while VP. A lot of people want to imo. ermmnone

Robtard
Some advice: take a step back.

Ignoring valid points and cucking isn't a good look smile

What I said stands. Bring it, little fella.

Blakemore
Son: my advice is you don't avoid tackling what is said by pouncing on a typo again. It's weak. Originally posted by Robtard
Yet you were (2017-2019) and are 100% gunho for an entirely Red government.

https://i.imgur.com/ae69xVr.jpg

Surtur
What I said stands. Bring it, little fella.

You wouldn't do a thing, so it's okay smile

Robtard
A lot of people want to imo. ermmnone

They do. But what happens is the NRA uses it's extensive funds to crush all talk of even having a discussion. Don't worry, we'll get there.

Robtard
You wouldn't do a thing, so it's okay smile

This is you "bringing it"?

laughing out loud

Surtur
"but the NRA waaaah"

Surtur
Do democrats ever take responsibility for their failures or do they just whine about republicans?

You blame the NRA. You blame conservatives for your shitty messaging.

Blakemore
They do. But what happens is the NRA uses it's extensive funds to crush all talk of even having a discussion. Don't worry, we'll get there. I hope y'all do! thumb up

Robtard
I hope y'all do! thumb up

It'll happen and sooner than you'd think.

Surtur
I hope y'all do! thumb up

Okay I'll bite kiddo.

What gun laws do you think need to be passed?

Name them.

Name every single policy on guns you disagree with too.

Robtard
Okay I'll bite kiddo.

Name them.

Name every single policy on guns you disagree with too.

^ Part of me hopes Blake responds with something like "a law that keeps guns out of the hands of unhinged pussies like you"

Blakemore
Okay I'll bite kiddo.

Name them.

Name every single policy on guns you disagree with too. The restriction of hand guns, as we have in the UK, Canada, New Zealand, Australia and I think other countries too. smile

Surtur
^ Part of me hopes Blake responds with something like "a law that keeps guns out of the hands of unhinged pussies like you"

Okay "tough" guy smile

Blakemore
^ Part of me hopes Blake responds with something like "a law that keeps guns out of the hands of unhinged pussies like you" You were not far off. stick out tongue thumb up

Surtur
The restriction of hand guns, as we have in the UK, Canada, New Zealand, Australia and I think other countries too. smile

Restrict them how? Who should get handguns?

Surtur
You were not far off. stick out tongue thumb up

It's good you didn't, you of all people calling someone a pussy would be weird.

Wise move pedo thumb up

Blakemore
Restrict them how? Who should get handguns? People who're not crazy!

Surtur
People who're not crazy!

Okay so define crazy in this context.

Blakemore
It's good you didn't, you of all people calling someone a pussy would be weird.

Wise move pedo thumb up Rob called you a pussy; I'm a different person!

Blakemore
Okay so define crazy in this context. Maniacs.

Surtur
Rob called you a pussy; I'm a different person!

I know you didn't, and I said it's a wise choice you didn't because it'd be hypocritical.

Keep up.

Surtur
Maniacs.

So you have nothing really.

Robtard
Rob called you a pussy; I'm a different person!

My calling Surt a "pussy" caused him so much pain he attacked you instead. What a weird pussyboy move.

IMO, if you're addicted to opiates, you shouldn't be allowed a gun.

Surtur
My calling Surt a "pussy" caused him so much pain he attacked you instead. What a weird pussyboy move.

IMO, if you're addicted to opiates, you shouldn't be allowed a gun.

It's okay Rob, get it all out. Vent.

Say the things you'd never say in person thumb up

Blakemore

IMO, if you're addicted to opiates, you shouldn't be allowed a gun. Well, I disagree, but an opiate addict probably wouldn't be able to handle one so it kinda defeats the purpose.

Surtur
Thankfully I'm not an opiate addict so it's all good smile

Blake would an alcoholic be able to handle a gun? Should they get one?

Blakemore
It's okay Rob, get it all out. Vent.

Say the things you'd never say in person thumb up What things? laughing out loud What are you taking about? laughing out loud

Blakemore
Thankfully I'm not an opiate addict so it's all good smile

Blake would an alcoholic be able to handle a gun? Should they get one? No. Next question.

Surtur
What things? laughing out loud What are you taking about? laughing out loud

"You're a pussy, etc."

Why do you need this shit constantly explained when it is obvious?

Robtard
What things? laughing out loud What are you taking about? laughing out loud

He's trying to cope that I called him a pussy and he attacked you instead. Weird.

Surtur
No. Next question.

Okay so again define maniac.

It should be someone who has been documented by a shrink to be a danger to themselves and others, right?

Not just "Oh I'm Blake and I feel the dude down the street is cray cray so take his guns" right?

Blakemore
"You're a pussy, etc."

Why do you need this shit constantly explained when it is obvious? You're upset he called you a pussy on KMC but wouldn't do it off the internet. Is that the point?

Surtur
He's trying to cope that I called him a pussy and he attacked you instead. Weird.

You seem confused. Blake said his original thought was "not far off". He was essentially agreeing, and I pointed out why it's a road he never wants to go down.

Want to keep going?

Surtur
You're upset he called you a pussy on KMC but wouldn't do it off the internet. Is that the point?

I never said I was upset, just noting facts not sure why it upsets you?

Blakemore

It should be someone who has been documented by a shrink to be a danger to themselves and others, right?

Not just "Oh I'm Blake and I feel the dude down the street is cray cray so take his guns" right? I don't know why you brought me into it.

Robtard

Not just "Oh I'm Blake and I feel the dude down the street is cray cray so take his guns" right?

Blake probably doesn't feel he should have a gun himself. So all this online chest beating and badassery you're doing is just extra sad of you.

Surtur
I don't know why you brought me into it.

You're the liar who tried to pretend Harris isn't about SJW bullshit and just wants to tighten gun laws, so why not?

You keep avoiding the point. You sure seemed awfully passionate can't you articulate yourself better or is it you only have generic statements right out of the democrat playbook to supply?

Blakemore
You're the liar who tried to pretend Harris isn't about SJW bullshit and just wants to tighten gun laws, so why not?

You keep avoiding the point. You sure seemed awfully passionate can't you articulate yourself better or is it you only have generic statements right out of the democrat playbook to supply? I think Harris would strive towards harsher gun control laws, but I don't see her as an extreme gun control nutter you perceive. wink

Blake probably doesn't feel he should have a gun himself. So all this online chest beating and badassery you're doing is just extra sad of you. Yeah, I probably shouldn't have one. A lot of people shouldn't, imo.

Surtur
I never mentioned gun laws with her kid you brought that up. I brought up affirmative action and the green new deal.

Don't lie in this thread again. Understood?

Blakemore
I never mentioned gun laws with her kid you brought that up. I brought up affirmative action and the green new deal.

Don't lie in this thread again. Understood? Clarify.

Surtur
My post about her did not mention guns kid. *You* brought them into this.

Kid b*tch was in favor of affirmative action in Cali and the Green New Deal. Sit down.

Blakemore
I did.

You mispelled "we'll" though stick out tongue

Surtur
So we've confirmed I didn't bring guns into this and that you can't really give a coherent answer about your go-to gun policy on handgun restrictions.

The sad/funny part is you aren't any different from most gun control activists here. No real knowledge about guns or even gun laws, but plenty of virtue signaling and "guns are bad" speeches to spew.

Good stuff smile

Blakemore
So we've confirmed I didn't bring guns into this and that you can't really give a coherent answer about your go-to gun policy on handgun restrictions.

The sad/funny part is you aren't any different from most gun control activists here. No real knowledge about guns or even gun laws, but plenty of virtue signaling and "guns are bad" speeches to spew.

Good stuff smile At least I'm better at spelling. stick out tongue

Surtur
You aren't as you've made typos too.

But I will let you scurry off on that note without defending your position smile

Robtard

Yeah, I probably shouldn't have one. A lot of people shouldn't, imo.

Aye

Blakemore
You aren't as you've made typos too.

But I will let you scurry off on that note without defending your position smile I already conceded. laughing out loud

Surtur
Okay so the handgun restriction thing is out, is there a policy you can articulate on?

Blakemore
How about restricting handguns from mentally ill people? That might be a good idea. laughing out loud

Surtur
laughing

Silent Master
How about restricting handguns from mentally ill people? That might be a good idea. laughing out loud

I agree, democrats shouldn't be allowed to have handguns.

Adam_PoE
I saw that Cuck movie. Ronnie is a mess.

Surtur
Thought it was named "Cock" I bet right?

Adam_PoE
No, I had to look it up, because you guys talk about it so much. I had to see for myself what all the hype was about. It did not disappoint.

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
No, I had to look it up, because you guys talk about it so much. I had to see for myself what all the hype was about. It did not disappoint.

By "you guys" you mean Rob and co.

Robtard
Okay so the handgun restriction thing is out...

Why would that be out.

Robtard
I saw that Cuck movie. Ronnie is a mess. Originally posted by Adam_PoE

Told ya. Like a look right into Trumpers' minds.

Surtur
Cuz he couldn't give a valid reason and just played games when asked to give context on what "crazy" would mean here as a reason to deny a person a handgun.

Keep up son, don't make me go over what others said again. Understood?

Adam_PoE
By "you guys" you mean Rob and co.

I mean everyone who has been casually talking about Ronnie, yourself included. I did not know what you all were talking about, so I had to look it up.

Surtur
I mean everyone who has been casually talking about Ronnie, yourself included. I did not know what you all were talking about, so I had to look it up.

So yes, you mainly mean them.

Robtard
Cuz he couldn't give a valid reason and just played games when asked to give context on what "crazy" would mean here as a reason to deny a person a handgun.

Keep up son, don't make me go over what others said again. Understood?

Cos what we do and do not discuss in regards to the US gun discussion banks on what a single person from the UK thinks? You're retarded.

Robtard

The similarities between "Ronnie" and Surt were hilarious.

Surtur
I'm open to you not being such a piece of shit you didn't realize I was referring to Blake only about it being done.

That what happened?

Flyattractor
I have no such prob with realzing Robbie is a PIECE OF SHIT!

I have been Saying it for Years.

Robtard is a PHUCKING PHAGGOT RAPING PIECE OF SHIT!

I want Him to BURN IN HELL!

Oh and Merry Christmas.

Blakemore
Why would that be out. He writes his own narrative. erm

dadudemon

But 2018 was a moderate blue pick-up. It wasn't insignificant or small like this red "wave." Sure, neither are sweeping waves of but they are still significant.

dadudemon

dadudemon
Blake probably doesn't feel he should have a gun himself.

This is a good point.

I strongly support gun rights. But I still do not own a gun. There's no need, at the moment.

eThneoLgrRnae
LOL. There's more need than ever to own a gun.

Robtard

The NRA and gun industry thanks you for being a scared little sheep.

Blakemore
This is a good point.

I strongly support gun rights. But I still do not own a gun. There's no need, at the moment. thumb up

LOL. There's more need than ever to own a gun. Are you retarded?

Lestov16
Originally posted by Lestov16
DOZ DEMONIC DEPLORABLE CONSERVACUCK BYTCHBOI NIGGUHZ SCCCURRRREEEDDD

usaflagtomcatgunsmiliegun_bandanabetagiljotiinicha
irclapjerry

dadudemon

Not for me.

I live in a suburb that is regularly patrolled by police in one of the safest cities in the US.

I work in a secured building that has not only armed guards but at least 1 city police officer during the day. I don't even have to walk on the street. I park my car in a secured parking garage that requires keycard access. Sure, can be bypassed, but guess what I'm about to say? Armed security also patrol the garage all day.

And the garage is directly connected to the building I work in. I walk through a "Sky Bridge" to the office tower I work in. I don't even have to step foot on the street. Nice, comfy, air-con sky bridge from the secured and patrolled parking garage into the secured and patrolled office tower in the downtown area.

The least secure thing in my day would be getting gasoline at a gas station.

Where I work, there has been no violent incidents in decades. Meaning, the police in the building don't even have to remove unruly/disgruntled employees.

I used to live in the downtown area of the city. I did have a justification for a gun, then. I probably should have done so. But most "street" confrontations are done upclose making a gun situation kind of useless. I'd be better off with a knife. Don't forget the 20 foot rule.

What are your thoughts? Do you agree or disagree with my assessment of my personal needs and safety? I'm legit interested in your thoughts.

Adam_PoE
The similarities between "Ronnie" and Surt were hilarious.

The movie was so histrionic about him taking a load to the face that I found it funny. The shot looked fake, but the load looked pretty realistic. Good times.

Bashar Teg
whoa where are the spoiler tags? i didn't see it yet

Blakemore
Ugh. sad

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
whoa where are the spoiler tags? i didn't see it yet

With the way everyone has been going on about it, I thought I was the last to see it.

Robtard
I think Trump coup is going to have an impact as the GOP have pretty much backed him. People are not going to like that.

How did you know.

Robtard
I have to say I enjoy the superiority I have over those who think this is a coup.

smile

^ Considering what happened on the 6th, this post has aged nicely

Old Man Whirly!

smile The real coup came when the Capitol was stormed.

Robtard
What happened before the storming was the precursor to said storming. They're connected.

It's not like the storming was planned the day of. Nothing impromptu about it. We'll learn more and more on this as the investigations unfold.

Old Man Whirly!
What happened before the storming was the precursor to said storming. They're connected.

It's not like the storming was planned the day of. Nothing impromptu about it. We'll learn more and more on this as the investigations unfold. Agree 100% mate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.