Immortal Hulk vs. Outsiders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
Immortal Hulk vs. The classic Outsiders line-up (Batman, Black Lightining, Metamorpho, Geo-Force, Katana, Halo and Looker)

Note: Random encounter, no prep time and no BFR.

Who wins and why?

Diesldude
Immortal hulk dies.

beatboks
I don't see how he dies.

I can see the Outsiders taking wins and maybe just edging a slight majority. Mainly with Halo stasis field containing Hulk until Looker reads his mind to know his weaknesses and Metamorpho becomes a sedative gas that relaxes Hulk and turns him to banner.

Rest of the team don't bring much to the party as I see it

DarkSaint85
It'll be interesting if the Soul Taker sword could affect Hulk.

carver9
Hulk

BruceSkywalker
batman solos with a batkick lol

Stoic
Which ones out of that team could remain conscious after a sufficient thunder clap hits them? Now what stops him from raising the attacks intensity for those that are?

carthage
Hulk stomps the DC trash

vansonbee
Without prep time, team dies to Immortal Hulk

MrMind
dc trash stomps hulk

beatboks
Originally posted by vansonbee
Without prep time, team dies to Immortal Hulk

Prep time is irrelevant to a team that has a member which can create a stasis field freezing their opponent in time during a battle.

http://i409.photobucket.com/albums/pp176/Strafe_Prower/Haloholdingupcivilains.jpg

BrolyBlack

beatboks
Originally posted by Stoic
Which ones out of that team could remain conscious after a sufficient thunder clap hits them? Now what stops him from raising the attacks intensity for those that are?

Halo would due to force fields.
Metamorpho if he didn't could simply reform.
Geo force is then only one who would flat out withstand it. He's tanked many blows from the likes of Superman, Eradicater, and tanked energy blasts from Doomsday.

Rest would fall. If Looker wasn't classic level (as per OP) and it was her latter vampire version she would also recover very quickly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.