U7 Next God of Destruction?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mendax
Of all the characters in U7, who do you think would be the best all around choice to replace Beerus as the next GOD?

Bentley
Galan

Galan007
laughing out loud

But Piccolo, in all honesty.

NotAllThatEvil
Chaotzu

NewGuy01
monaka

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Galan007
laughing out loud

But Piccolo, in all honesty.
Come to think of it, yeah. Vegeta or Frieza would be too obvious/expected, but Piccolo would be an interesting twist.

Galan007
The ideal Destroyer would be wise and compassionate, but not afraid to do their job. They would work alongside their Kaioshin to preserve universal balance.

Feel like Piccolo would be perfectly suited to the role, tbh.

NotAllThatEvil
In not sure I would call beerus or champa wise or compassionate

Galan007
They are also far from "ideal" Destroyers.

NotAllThatEvil
I feel like if we actually new what destroyer's job was, we could more likely guess a candidate

Galan007
I feel like this is a pretty accurate representation of how Destroyers *should* be functioning:

https://i.ibb.co/D4ThjPx/11.jpg

Working alongside their Kaioshin to make unbiased, logical, and well thought-out decisions regarding when a planet actually needs to be destroyed... With the end goal being to boost their universe's mortal count.

...Not whimsically destroying worlds because their food isn't up to your standards.

Bentley
Galan would be the second kind of GoD

Kento
I like how Sidra is like The Grand Priest will get angry if he makes another mistake... Meanwhile Grand Priest is all in love with U7 who has one of the laziest, GoDs who just destroys on a whim.

HumbleServant
I agree with Galan. They need someone nice who will only destroy as a last resort. Piccolo is a good choice.

The Found
Uub or Broly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.