Morlun vs Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
Morlun vs Carnage (Absolute Carnage)

Who wins?

ShadowFyre
Carnage

Stoic
Not sure?

CosmicComet
Can carnage even hurt morlun?

ShadowFyre
Neither can really hurt each other but Carnage can take him over,suffocate etc. Morlun has no animal thjgb or whatever to amp off of

DarkSaint85
Carnage could just mind control him, I guess. But then, Morlun could lifedrain him.....

Parmaniac
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Carnage could just mind control him, I guess. But then, Morlun could lifedrain him..... Unlikely
https://s8d2.turboimg.net/t1/61742684_6675255.jpg https://s8d2.turboimg.net/t1/61742685_5228386.jpg

As for the battle both are basically always defeated by plot devices / bfr si I don't think anyone can give a proper answer.

Mindcontrol seems more likely actually considering symbiotes almost flawles record.

DarkSaint85
thumb up good catch, I am in favour of Carnage winning this.

ShadowFyre
And do we even know that Morlun is physically stinger than Cletus? I know he has a hard line durability advantage but Carnage is healing factor and damage soak make that a wash and on top of that he's probably faster than more loon as well as able to attack from any direction and all directions at one time and everything else I just feel like Carnage is it quite a bit more physically imposing than Marlon

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
And do we even know that Morlun is physically stinger than Cletus? I know he has a hard line durability advantage but Carnage is healing factor and damage soak make that a wash and on top of that he's probably faster than more loon as well as able to attack from any direction and all directions at one time and everything else I just feel like Carnage is it quite a bit more physically imposing than Marlon

Just based off statements, I guess. Parker being hit harder than he's ever been, by Morlun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.