How the left sees the world: Power, Race, and Class

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAAIekJB3wk

wxyz
His view on the Race Compass was spot on.

eThneoLgrRnae
He was spot-on on all points, imo.

-Pr-
You yanks are weird.

Blakemore
What a load of dross.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Blakemore
What a load of dross.

You're a load of dross.

wxyz
Is Blake drunk?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by -Pr-
You yanks are weird.

I'm no yankee. I'm from the south.

Originally posted by wxyz
Is Blake drunk?

Probably.

Blakemore
I'd debate thneo, but I I'd feel like Andrew Neil asking Ben Shapiro questions. laughing out loud

wxyz
Ben Shapiro won that exchange, so that makes sense.

eThneoLgrRnae
I'd debate thneo, but I I'd feel like Andrew Neil asking Ben Shapiro questions. laughing out loud

You're a joke. Go have another drink, drunkard.

Bashar Teg
*sigh* another ethneo reeeeeee-thread?

can't the mods just merge them all into an "official ethneo REEEEE-thread"?

-Pr-
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
I'm no yankee. I'm from the south.

Probably.

You are American, though. Is 'Murican preferable?

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
*sigh* another ethneo reeeeeee-thread?

can't the mods just merge them all into an "official ethneo REEEEE-thread"?

Is anyone forcing you to click on my threads, retard? No? Then quit b*tching and just ignore them, moron.

snowdragon
So what is it that the right sees and how do they use that to help the ppl they represent?

Blakemore
Bash should stop critiquing thneo. In fact, everyone should stop critiquing thneo. He gets sensitive.

eThneoLgrRnae
I can't speak for everyone else on the right, but I view the world thru the lenses of good and evil, right and wrong, Christian and nonchristian, and practical and non-practical.

I don't take race, power, or class into consideration as the left does.

Adam_PoE
I can't speak for everyone else on the right, but I view the world thru the lenses of good and evil, right and wrong, Christian and nonchristian, and practical and non-practical.

Sounds retarded.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Sounds retarded.

You're retarded... and you're a dumbass leftist so of course you're gonna say that.

Adam_PoE
You're retarded... and you're a dumbass leftist so of course you're gonna say that.

Cope harder.

-Pr-

ermm

Blakemore
Guy is blowing a trumpet.

eThneoLgrRnae
Shut up, drunkard.

Blakemore
crylaugh

dadudemon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAAIekJB3wk

I watched the whole video. I have comments about what I agree with and what I disagree with.

What I agreed with:

1. He correctly outlines that the liberals are not the same as the leftists. Liberals, like me, would prefer best outcomes for the entire nation.

2. I don't view Israel as evil. They are not evil, in fact.

3. The left really does have this concept that "weak = good", "strong = evil" and they don't even realize it. But they also make the mistake of buying into people who are strong but are smart and devious enough to echo the sentiments the leftists do...making them appear good. But they are the strong people they are against. For example: Democrats. The left should oppose Democrats. Some do. Many do not and support them despite the Democrats being the same powerful politicians causing the problems these leftists want to solve.

4. Not all people with money are automatically evil. Sure, most are (haha!) but some are not. For example, I genuinely think Bill Gates is trying to make the world a better place. However, for the most part, the ultra rich are many degrees of evil and good. Depends on the oligarch. Case by case basis.

Where we disagree:

1. The left doesn't hate all of Israel. That's a strawman. They hate the government in power for some of their actions. The left is very much aware that there are Muslims, Jews, Christians, Atheists, etc. in Israel. Most should, at least. They also know there are tons of different people living there. Their issues are with the government and their policies. Prager needs to do better not to strawman the other side.

2. Not all leftists are this or that. He's generalizing. He could just state, "of course, not all leftists share all of these beliefs in common" but he doesn't because he wants the viewer to dislike leftism. Well, liberals are leftists. Anyone on the left side of the political compass is a leftist.

3. Cuba has succeeded in many ways that the US has not, however. Such as their medical care accomplishments (in some areas, they are further ahead than the US). But not in all ways. Cuba is still a poor country and Communism is definitely to blame for this.

Also, to people from the British Isles, Americans are called "Yanks." Short for Yankees. When we split away from the English, we were called "Yankees." That stuck in British language which is why Scottish, Welsh, English, Irish, etc. still call us "Yanks."

Blakemore
Originally posted by dadudemon
I watched the whole video. I have comments about what I agree with and what I disagree with.

What I agreed with:

1. He correctly outlines that the liberals are not the same as the leftists. Liberals, like me, would prefer best outcomes for the entire nation.

3. The left really does have this concept that "weak = good", "strong = evil" and they don't even realize it. But they also make the mistake of buying into people who are strong but are smart and devious enough to echo the sentiments the leftists do...making them appear good. But they are the strong people they are against. For example: Democrats. The left should oppose Democrats. Some do. Many do not and support them despite the Democrats being the same powerful politicians causing the problems these leftists want to solve.

4. Not all people with money are automatically evil. Sure, most are (haha!) but some are not. For example, I genuinely think Bill Gates is trying to make the world a better place. However, for the most part, the ultra rich are many degrees of evil and good. Depends on the oligarch. Case by case basis.

Where we disagree:

1. The left doesn't hate all of Israel. That's a strawman. They hate the government in power for some of their actions. The left is very much aware that there are Muslims, Jews, Christians, Atheists, etc. in Israel. Most should, at least. They also know there are tons of different people living there. Their issues are with the government and their policies. Prager needs to do better not to strawman the other side.

2. Not all leftists are this or that. He's generalizing. He could just state, "of course, not all leftists share all of these beliefs in common" but he doesn't because he wants the viewer to dislike leftism. Well, liberals are leftists. Anyone on the left side of the political compass is a leftist.

3. Cuba has succeeded in many ways that the US has not, however. Such as their medical care accomplishments (in some areas, they are further ahead than the US). But not in all ways. Cuba is still a poor country and Communism is definitely to blame for this.

Also, to people from the British Isles, Americans are called "Yanks." Short for Yankees. When we split away from the English, we were called "Yankees." That stuck in British language which is why Scottish, Welsh, English, Irish, etc. still call us "Yanks." Stop saying "the left" because it's a stupid blanket term!

jaden_2.0

What I agreed with:

Where we disagree:

Also, to people from the British Isles, Americans are called "Yanks." Short for Yankees. When we split away from the English, we were called "Yankees." That stuck in British language which is why Scottish, Welsh, English, Irish, etc. still call us "Yanks."

You haven't been keeping up with how things are done nowadays. If 1 single person on Twitter says they "hate Israel" then certain media outlets are entirely within their rights to say "Leftists HATE Israel"

BruceSkywalker
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
E

eThneoLgrRnae

What I agreed with:

Where we disagree:

Yeah, but when he refers to leftists, he is not talking about classical liberals, you should know that, and I don't really consider you to be a leftist. You support some left-wing policies, yeah, but you're much closer to the center than the wackos on the far left.

And from what I've seen the left does, in general, hate Israel. Some don't even like to acknowledge that they are a legitimate nation.

I mean, many of them flipped out when Trump moved the embassy to Jerusalem, which is where it rightly belongs. As a sovereign nation, they have every right to decide where their embassy should be and Jerusalem is where they wanted it but for some reason, leftists don't think they have that right.

I'm also well aware that foreigners refer to Americans as "yanks" but as someone who is from the south I don't like that term referring to me.

eThneoLgrRnae
It's also funny how leftists have such passion for talking shit about Israel while turning a blind eye to all the horrible shit that other nations like China, Iran, and South Africa have done... . Oh, and Palestine as well of course.

Why don't they criticize those nations as well? Oh, that's right, see the video in link above for that answer. wink

Why do they keep shit talking Russia but refuse to do so at China who has done far worse things? That's right, it's becsuse Russians are white and Chinese aren't. And also because Chinese are communists (which is a left-wing ideology) while Russia hasn't been for a while now.

Blakemore
"the left"
"leftists"
I mean ffs. Not everyone is Carl the cuck or AIDS skrillex, and it's really tainting the image of democrats. erm

eThneoLgrRnae
So sorry truth and facts hurt your wittle fee fees, drunkard.

wxyz
There's plenty of insane, Leftist Democrats, Blake.

Blakemore
Originally posted by wxyz
There's plenty of insane, Leftist Democrats, Blake. and they suck!

wxyz
Glad we agree.

eThneoLgrRnae
and they suck!

So do you. wink

Now go have another beer or two... or three... or four... or five lol.

Blakemore
"Thank you for showing us aggression is not a part of American politics" - Andrew Neil.

eThneoLgrRnae
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

Whatever, go back to your bottle.

dadudemon
Yeah, but when he refers to leftists, he is not talking about classical liberals, you should know that, and I don't really consider you to be a leftist. You support some left-wing policies, yeah, but you're much closer to the center than the wackos on the far left.

I'm further left than Robtard.

I support UBI, UHC, some form of free college tuition, ending the drug war, ending all wars, bringing home almost 100% of our foreign land occupations (unless the host country pays for it at cost), overhauling the immigration system and expanding the H1-B Visas, major overhaul of the pollution regulations, and passing almost all the content of the anti-corruption act.

I fit quite well within the Green Party and Nordic Democracies.

It's makes me a pretty far lefty by American standards. I'm somewhat middle of the road for a Nordic country but still a bit further left than they are because of my position on UBI.

The reason some at KMC pretend I'm not a leftists is because I don't buy into the identity politics, race baiting, and ultra-political-correctness that our idiotic Auth-Leftists are trying to push on everyone.

And from what I've seen the left does, in general, hate Israel. Some don't even like to acknowledge that they are a legitimate nation.

Because I'm an actual tree-hugging hippie liberal, I love all sorts of people from all over the world. I have some pals from Israel who were super excited about the peace deal between UAE and Israel that Trump brokered. They could see their grandmother in UAE, again: a super big deal for their whole family (and the dad was in tears over it...peace means different things for different people).

I'm also well aware that foreigners refer to Americans as "yanks" but as someone who is from the south I don't like that term referring to me.

Civil War is over. We are all Yankees to the Bri-ish and Irish.

Blakemore
Bri'ish, like it. thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
Good thing you told me the Civil War was over, Ddm. Like I didn't already know that lol. Doesn't matter though. I'm still no god**** yankee civil war or not.

I stil also find it funny how you really do think Bill Gates is on the side of the angels lol.

The fallen angels, perhaps.

Blakemore
EY39fkmqKBM

CbuYb6lLHX8

eThneoLgrRnae
Troll, troll, troll, troll... that's all you know how to do besides getting drunk.

Blakemore
and you get triggered. laughing out loud

dadudemon
Bri'ish, like it. thumb up

I'm super glad you noticed that.

You Brits pronounce it like "Bri-ish" because we threw all the T into the ocean when we had a party in Boston a few years back.

WEEEEE!

dadudemon
Good thing you told me the Civil War was over, Ddm. Like I didn't already know that lol. Doesn't matter though. I'm still no god**** yankee civil war or not.

I legit lol'd at your comment.

But, yeah, "Yankee" in that context you're using it lost relevance after the Civil War. It's just a linguistic holdover - it is being used less and less in the South. I only hear old-timers refer to Northerners as "Yankees" these days.

I stil also find it funny how you really do think Bill Gates is on the side of the angels lol.

I still don't buy into the "Bill Gates wants to kill the world" conspiracy theories. No substance to those ideas, IMO.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.