How many average joes could MCU Cap take before they overwhelmed him?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
I'm not talking people who are even trained remotely, the average male, lets say. Completely untrained, average dudes.

It can stop at literally any number you wish. It could be 100, it could be 1000, it could be 10,000. For this fight he has his shield and is allowed to kill, he's also bloodlusted but so are the average dudes.

Let's say... the average British man.

jaden_2.0
Exclusive footage of average British man

21uuo8Nsj18

HumbleServant

KingD19
Bloodlusted Cap with his shield? He's gonna be one-shotting all challengers for a veeeeery long time.
https://media1.tenor.com/images/220a12eff154867e85121d1243549f56/tenor.gif

Jmanghan
Originally posted by KingD19
Bloodlusted Cap with his shield? He's gonna be one-shotting all challengers for a veeeeery long time.
https://media1.tenor.com/images/220a12eff154867e85121d1243549f56/tenor.gif I know that, but when do you think he'll get overwhelmed? What number?

KingD19
I legit don't know. His shield can ricochet and he can kill people or at keats ko them in one hit. Several hundred maybe? Or the bodies might forn into a pile and make it easier to fight them off. All I know for sure is that Cao will be at it for quite a long time.

ShadowFyre
10 people with knives could bumrush him and stab him, he would fight them off but be bleeding. Another ten and then another. He will go down.

Real life wouldn't play out like it does in the movies. If the men in the elevator had blades he would have been dead

KingD19
OP says nothing about them having weapons. They're just regular guys running at him. If you've ever watched an internet video, most average joes aren't really good at fighting. Also this isn't in a 5x8 elevator. It's a wide open space.

He's gonna be ping-ponging his shield off of plenty of skulls and hitting people hard enough to either knock them out or instantly kill them. And even if ten guys rush him, they're not hitting enough to hurt him when he takes hits from Bucky, Spidey, Iron Man, Ultron, Black Panther, etc... It's like the difference between getting hit by a grown man and a child.

BrolyBlack

BruceSkywalker
maybe 1 trillion but its unknown

Jmanghan
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
maybe 1 trillion but its unknown Word?...

You think if he had enough food and water he's a life-wiper?

Lestov16
If we want to do some real math here, he held down a 3,000 lbs chopper one-handed in Civil War, and the average human weighs around 160, so 6000/160= 37 men he could take on at once before they started dogpiling them, but even then he could easily punch holes through people to get out....

So unless he tires at some point, there may legit be no limit. He would be Nobody's Bitching opponents like Yulaw until the human species goes extinct.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.