Trump Star Witness deemed not credible, I imagine all Trumpers sound like this woman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
6wkS0tcF1cU

See video embedded in WP below

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/12/03/melissa-carone-michigan-trump-giuliani-election/

She's even nuttier than people thought

https://www.insideedition.com/media/videos/melissa-carone-sent-fiances-ex-wife-explicit-videos-63606

BrolyBlack

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
6wkS0tcF1cU

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/12/03/melissa-carone-michigan-trump-giuliani-election/

https://www.insideedition.com/media/videos/melissa-carone-sent-fiances-ex-wife-explicit-videos-63606

Bingo.

This was hilarious to watch and an embarrassing shitshow for Trump and Trumpers everywhere. Trumpers really embarrassed themselves here.

Why didn't Rudy vet this lady first? Or if she was vetted and they still thought she would come off as a sane and credible witness, then something's seriously wrong with these people.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
Bingo.

This was hilarious to watch and an embarrassing shitshow for Trump and Trumpers everywhere. Trumpers really embarrassed themselves here.

Why didn't Rudy vet this lady first? Or if she was vetted and they still thought she would come off as a sane and credible witness, then something's seriously wrong with these people. laughing out loud The comments underneath are superb.

Robtard
laughing out loud The comments underneath are superb.

Trumpers just made 'I'm not tipsy' Melissa Carone the face of their party. A bold strategy.

"Sir, I wrote a *pause* writt-n affi-david."

Old Man Whirly!
Trumpers just made 'I'm not tipsy' Melissa Carone the face of their party. A bold strategy.

"Sir, I wrote a *pause* writt-n affi-david."

laughing out loud

"You know somethings off when RUDY GIULIANI has to calm you down." "its a bomb nation".

Mindship
Aspiring actress and model?

Her 'testimony' went viral.

Maybe crazy like a fox.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Mindship
Aspiring actress and model?

Her 'testimony' went viral.

Maybe crazy like a fox.
laughing out loud
Democrats: We will embarrass ourselves with this Trump impeachment process

Republicans: Pfft hold my drink...burp!

Who is Melissa coron =SHE IS THE HEADMASTER AT KAREN UNIVERSITY

What do you get when you mix a Karen, Ambien, Sarah Palin and a MAGA crossword puzzle?

A star witness.

Robtard
It has to be asked, they really couldn't find and pay a more credible and less embarrassing person to testify for them?

Old Man Whirly!
It has to be asked, they really couldn't find and pay a more credible and less embarrassing person to testify for them? I really suspect not... It's so brilliant laughing out loud

Trump surrounds himself with the stupid just like his voters

" LADIES AND GENTLEMEN ,
THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES' CONCESSION SPEECH , MR. PRESIDENT ."
" WAAAA WAAAA WAAAAAA
and in conclusion WAAAAAAA!!"

Surtur
These butthurt threads amuse me. smile

Robtard
That's certainly one way to cope with your Trumper embarrassment.

Surtur
That's certainly one way to cope with your Trumper embarrassment.

Yes, your "no you" is noted my child.

smile

Old Man Whirly!
That's certainly one way to cope with your Trumper embarrassment. Not a good way i'll grant you, but one way. I'm glad I'm better than any Trumper.

Robtard
Not a good way i'll grant you, but one way.

I'm glad I'm better than any Trumper.

Agreed, it would have been smarter for him to just avoid this Trumper embarrassment thread all together, lord knows he can't though.

I am too.

Old Man Whirly!
Agreed, it would have been smarter for him to just avoid this Trumper embarrassment thread all together, lord knows he can't though.

I am too. Poor old Surt, he just isn't that smart.

Surtur
Poor old Surt, he just isn't that smart.

^Can't avoid making daily trump threads

Gotta love it! Being superior to these people is...

#SoEasy

jaden_2.0

Why didn't Rudy vet this lady first? Or if she was vetted and they still thought she would come off as a sane and credible witness, then something's seriously wrong with these people.

Would it matter if they did? She sounds just like Guiliani anyway.

There was a lot of talk during the election about both Trump and Biden showing signs of cognitive decline and you take it with a pinch of salt but with RG I think back to how well he came across in the aftermath of 9/11 and compare it to now and you have to seriously consider if he isn't suffering from some mental degenerative disease.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Would it matter if they did? She sounds just like Guiliani anyway.

There was a lot of talk during the election about both Trump and Biden showing signs of cognitive decline and you take it with a pinch of salt but with RG I think back to how well he came across in the aftermath of 9/11 and compare it to now and you have to seriously consider if he isn't suffering from some mental degenerative disease.

I assume it would have, where they sat Melissa Carone down for 2hours and threw test questions at her to see how she acted and answered and after two hours of her insane ramblings they'd decide to not use her as their star witness. Then again, this same party didn't fully vet Sarah Palin before offering her the VP spot.

Aye, Rudy 19 years ago was an entirely different animal.

BrolyBlack
Cant be more embarrassing than Rob and Whirly living their lives on this forum when they actually have you know, "families and kids" that probably would appreciate their attention, instead of them giving it all to Surtur.

Robtard
BB sounds damn lonely right now.

BrolyBlack
Because I'm not talking about politics 24/7 that makes me sound lonelylaughing out loud

Trump really did a number on you.

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Because I'm not talking about politics 24/7 that makes me sound lonelylaughing out loud

Just wait for the incoming "reeee"

Robtard
Originally posted by BrolyBlack

I'm here for you, BB

Blakemore
BB sounds damn lonely right now. Huh, BB. I'll remember that one.

Flyattractor
6wkS0tcF1cU

Bingo.

Oh Oh! I get to be the one to point out that this Whole Thread is INVALID because its a YOUTUBE VId and Its Making Fun of a Woman and thus also Sexist!

Robtard is a PHUCKING SEXIST FASCIST PIECE OF SHIT!

Go To Hell You Miserable PHUNT HOLE!

Adam_PoE
The Republican clerk of Shelby Township has sued election conspiracy theorist Mellissa Carone for defamation, saying she falsely accused him of taking several bribes and running "illegal elections."

The lawsuit filed Friday in Macomb County Circuit Court marks the latest clash between Michigan Republicans who are turning on themselves less than three months before the general election.

Shelby Township Clerk Stan Grot alleged Carone repeatedly spread false, inflammatory information about him on social media. Carone, a bombastic Donald Trump loyalist, was parodied on Saturday Night Live for her outlandish testimony as Rudy Giuliani's "star" witness during a legislative election-fraud hearing.

Carone is now running for Michigan lieutenant governor after having been stricken from the state House ballot in April. Carone had been sentenced to 12 months of probation in 2019 in a plea deal over "computer crimes."

Robtard
I hope that $3,000.00 Rudy paid her to be a "expert witness" was worth it.

Old Man Whirly!
This thread ended up funnier than any of us expected.

Robtard
It was a little over a month after the 2020 election and judge after judge throwing out Trump's asinine lawsuits because none of his lawyers could show any real proof of cheating was weighing heavily on the KMC Trumper squad.

It finally broke with the subsequent series of ragequits out of KMC.

Old Man Whirly!
It was a little over a month after the 2020 election and judge after judge throwing out Trump's asinine lawsuits because none of his lawyers could show any real proof of cheating was weighing heavily on the KMC Trumper squad.

It finally broke with the subsequent series of ragequits out of KMC. it still is, but to them the lack of evidence is a difference of opinion.

Robtard
it still is, but to them the lack of evidence is a difference of opinion. True enough

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Surtur
Just wait for the incoming "reeee"

...and then...one month later...

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
...and then...one month later... Jan 6

Bashar Teg
the great american reeeeee

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
the great american reeeeee The great nutty, fascist American reeeee, that led to all manner of horrible things including deaths for members of the emergency services and even the loonies themselves.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.