Ex-Broadmoor shrink claims Donald Trump 'acts in similar way to Jimmy Savile'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!

BrolyBlack
Steroids have rotted your brain, seek help.

Blakemore
It's hard to defend such claims. erm

ArtificialGlory
So does Joe Biden.

Surtur
Originally posted by Blakemore
It's hard to defend such claims. erm

You should kind of keep your mouth closed about this given Biden and all.

Did you want to perhaps do the opposite? smile

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Surtur
You should kind of keep your mouth closed about this given Biden and all.

Did you want to perhaps do the opposite? smile While you guys are concerned about imaginary pedophiles gathering in the basement of a DC pizza restaurant, you shrug off dozens of credible sexual misconduct accusations against the man presently refusing to leave the White House. Why is that?

Surtur
Because there aren't dozens of credible accusations against him smile

There isn't one credible accusation. Show me any proof beyond "they said it happened". Proof it happened. Not proof of anything else.

Old Man Whirly!

There isn't one credible accusation. Show me any proof beyond "they said it happened". Proof it happened. Not proof of anything else. I'm better than anyone who doesn't believe after his death or earlier Trumps true story is going to show the credibility of many of these women.

Surtur
Neat! I'm better than anyone who even implies he is a pedo before any concrete proof is shown smile

Robtard
Neat! I'm better than anyone who even implies he is a pedo before any concrete proof is shown smile

You've said Biden is a pedo...

Old Man Whirly!

Surtur

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
You're said Biden is a pedo...

Trolling sure. I've called Blake a little pedo too. I also said I didn't believe the accusations against Biden, but I know your legendary memory remembers that.

Now if you guys are trolling and do not truly believe what you say cool we can chalk it up to trolling.

Do you believe Donald J. Trump is a pedophile yes or no? Cuz no, sniffing aside I do not actually believe Biden molested children. That is pretty clear cut, now you and whirly go smile

Old Man Whirly!
I'm better than anyone who can't provide proof for Trump being a pedo smile I'm better than anyone who thinks an honest man would settle out of court over sexual assault and put gagging orders on paying prostitutes is more to be believed than a woman of good character.

Old Man Whirly!
You're said Biden is a pedo... yes

Surtur
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I'm better than anyone who thinks an honest man would settle out of court over sexual assault and put gagging orders on paying prostitutes is more to be believed than a woman of good character.

Still no proof? smile

Robtard
Trolling sure. I've called Blake a little pedo too. I also said I didn't believe the accusations against Biden, but I know your legendary memory remembers that.

Now if you guys are trolling and do not truly believe what you say cool we can chalk it up to trolling.

Do you believe Donald J. Trump is a pedophile yes or no? Cuz no, sniffing aside I do not actually believe Biden molested children. That is pretty clear cut, now you and whirly go smile

Ah, so when you called Biden a "pedo", it was just trolling. How convenient now.

Old Man Whirly!
Ah, so when you called Biden a "pedo", it was just trolling. How convenient now. laughing out loud

Surtur
Ah, so when you called Biden a "pedo", it was just trolling. How convenient now.

Why dodge the question?

Robtard
Cos you're a bad faith assclown.

Surtur
Cos you're a bad faith assclown.

So it's clear you don't actually think Trump is a pedo.

All I needed to know thumb up

Robtard
laughing out loud

Not the first time Surt has tried to cover his hypocrisy with "but it was teh jokes b4!"

Surtur
Not the first time Surt has tried to cover his hypocrisy with "but it was teh jokes b4!"

^Defended Blake doing the same.

smile

cdtm

Surtur
Side note: I do love these shrinks who torch their credibility in order to talk shit about Trump lol. It would be oh so simple to be silent. Especially when he is on his way out.

TDS laughing

Robtard
^Defended Blake doing the same.

smile

Seems you're referring to the time Blake mocked you people by feeding into the claim that he loved Hitler. You poor, poor stupid little man.

Surtur
Seems you're referring to the time Blake mocked you people by feeding into the claim that he loved Hitler. You poor, poor stupid little man.

No I'm referring to Blake agreeing with Biden's racist comments and then backtracking once he realized the people who he bootlicks will frown upon it.

But you tried smile

BrolyBlack
You must be mad right?

Adam_PoE

There isn't one credible accusation. Show me any proof beyond "they said it happened". Proof it happened. Not proof of anything else.

Originally posted by Adam_PoE

-In June 2019, columnist E. Jean Carroll accused President Donald Trump of sexually assaulting her by forcing his penis inside her in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room in the mid-1990s.

There is semen on her dress from that assault. I cannot wait for his DNA to be subpoenaed in her defamation lawsuit against him. The Trumper meltdown is going to be epic.

Robtard
If that semen matches, wonder how Trump will defend it considering he's already said he never touched her.

That's also the lawsuit where Trump very recently tried (and failed) to get his name removed as the defendant and replaced with 'The United States of America'. What shit-weasel.

wxyz
I'm sure if the semen on her dress matches Trumps' DNA; that means he sexually assaulted her.

Not that they had consensual sex and now she's accusing him of a crime.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by wxyz
I'm sure if the semen on her dress matches Trumps' DNA; that means he sexually assaulted her.

Not that they had consensual sex and now she's accusing him of a crime. Oh Eon no this is the real world we are talking about, not online red pill forums.

Robtard

iirc, Trump didn't say they had consensual sex, Trump said he never touched her.

But I'm sure if the jizz matches, that will be Trump's new defense and people like you will defend it.

Surtur
There is semen on her dress from that assault. I cannot wait for his DNA to be subpoenaed in her defamation lawsuit against him. The Trumper meltdown is going to be epic.

I asked for evidence. You provided nothing but a claim.

Surtur

This is true and this fact will not be well received. At best it would show Trump lied about f*cking her, but he has done this "I don't know u" with plenty of people.

Now me pointing this out will be pounced on, as I said: this fact will not be well received.

At least the silver lining here is that, for now, these folk have more or less acknowledged they have no evidence Trump assaulted anyone. Oh they will hoot and holler and thrash over this fact, they'll call you a sock, they'll say "reeee" and all that.

It will be glorious smile

wxyz
I like how Whirly and Robtard are basically agreeing with her.

Claims are just that, claims.

They are not proof, or evidence.

Robtard
This works for you too, surt:

iirc, Trump didn't say they had consensual sex, Trump said he never touched her.

But I'm sure if the jizz matches, that will be Trump's new defense and people like you will defend it.

Surtur

And I'm sure you'll say it equates to rape despite not being proof.

The only thing it is proof of is Trump lied about banging her.

I've seen her, I can't blame him for lying smile

Robtard
I like how Whirly and Robtard are basically agreeing with her.

Claims are just that, claims.

They are not proof, or evidence.

We're talking about the future if the DNA matches. That's proof.

I suspect DNA evidence will suddenly not matter to you people.

Robtard

We're talking about the future if the DNA matches. That's proof.

I suspect DNA evidence will suddenly not matter to you people.

Surtur
I mean, what left is there to say here? The DNA matching would only go so far as to prove Trump lied about having a sexual encounter with her.

It could mean he raped her and he lied to avoid that fact coming out. That is quite possible. But it's not an open and shut case. Especially given she waited decades.

Do you really want to do this dance where we go back and forth when the facts I just laid out will not change?

Robtard
IOW: You're going to defend Trump no matter the evidence presented. I don't think anyone is surprised here.

Trump better hope that's not his jizz on the dress. Cos damn if so.

Surtur
So you admit, as of now, you have no evidence he assaulted anyone?

Old Man Whirly!
IOW: You're going to defend Trump no matter the evidence presented. I don't think anyone is surprised here.

Trump better hope that's not his jizz on the dress. Cos damn if so. laughing out loud Bingo!

Surtur
Trump better hope that's not his jizz on the dress. Cos damn if so.

You also better hope it is his, because damn if it turns out not to be...you guys will never live that shit down smile

wxyz
They've been wrong about so many things, what's one more?

Surtur
And let me make a prediction too cuz I know how these pathetic individuals operate: even if the test is done and it comes back negative they will attempt to pivot and just go "well look at these other accusations!".

Notice I said "attempt" because I will shut that down smile

Robtard
Surt trying to speak from a position of authority, always good for a giggle. Now do the think where you claim to be better than *people*.

Surtur
Surt trying to speak from a position of authority, always good for a giggle. Now do the think where you claim to be better than *people*.

I'm speaking from a position of truth: you will not pivot if the test is done and it comes back negative smile

wxyz
Oh Eon no this is the real world we are talking about, not online red pill forums.

Do you know what a Simp is?

Robtard
I'm speaking from a position of truth: you will not pivot if the test is done and it comes back negative smile Says the guy who has preemptively pivoted, 'if it comes back positive, it was consensual sex and he just lied about cos she's ugly!'

And you still wonder why you're mocked.

Surtur
Says the guy who has preemptively pivoted, 'if it comes back positive, it was consensual sex and he just lied about cos she's ugly!'

And you still wonder why you're mocked.

I don't wonder that, the "mocking" only comes from you and your e-pals. Who have no room to mock anyone, ever lol.

It's funny. Did you want to keep going or just end the conversation? Let me know in your next post do not be ambiguous now smile

Robtard
Bring it, little fella.

Surtur
Okay, what else did you want to add kid?

The floor is open, so to speak thumb up

Robtard
That's not you 'bringing it', Surt. That's an attempted dodge. Was expected though.

Surtur
That's not you 'bringing it', Surt. That's an attempted dodge. Was expected though.

I asked if you wanted to continue the conversation and you said "bring it" which I took to mean "yes".

Was I incorrect? Because if you did want to continue the convo logically the next step would be to ask what else you wanted to add.

Let me know in your next post, and some advice: keep the pretend wins out of it thumb up

Adam_PoE
If that semen matches, wonder how Trump will defend it considering he's already said he never touched her.

That's also the lawsuit where Trump very recently tried (and failed) to get his name removed as the defendant and replaced with 'The United States of America'. What shit-weasel.

Not just did not touch her, he claimed he has never met her!

Adam_PoE
They've been wrong about so many things, what's one more?

Oh, yeah? How'd that election turn out for your, loser?

Adam_PoE
Do you know what a Simp is?

Is it a femboy that likes wearing bras and panties and getting ****ed in the ass by dickgirls?

Robtard
Is it a femboy that likes wearing bras and panties and getting ****ed in the ass by dickgirls?

https://media1.tenor.com/images/5964ab3d18ec35e816db8dfd4e46b368/tenor.gif

Surtur
I asked if you wanted to continue the conversation and you said "bring it" which I took to mean "yes".

Was I incorrect? Because if you did want to continue the convo logically the next step would be to ask what else you wanted to add.

Let me know in your next post, and some advice: keep the pretend wins out of it thumb up

Robtard
Surt's thristy AF.

Anyhow, you drew a line in the sand so to speak, as a show of bravado, I walked over it and you ran. Not interested in playing more of your games, that shit's stale like your breath.

Surtur
Ah so all you can do is revert to a pretend win?

Concession acknowledged thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.