Hunter Biden Confirms he is under Criminal Investigation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Remember when this was a Russian Hoax?

wxyz
And nothing will be done about it.

BrolyBlack
Federal authorities investigating Hunter Biden's taxes are examining his business dealings in China, according to a source familiar with the inquiry.

The investigation, which Hunter Biden announced Wednesday, was opened in 2018, the year before his father announced his candidacy for president, the source said. The inquiry was already in motion when William Barr was appointed attorney general.

Hunter Biden joined the board of directors at a Chinese investment company in 2013, when his father was vice president. Facing intensifying attacks from President Donald Trump and his allies during the presidential campaign, Hunter Biden announced in October 2019 that he planned to step down from the board at the end of the month.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/hunter-biden-tax-probe-focused-chinese-business-dealings-n1250772

Robtard

ArtificialGlory
Must've been off the crack that day.

BrolyBlack

Blakemore
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Remember when this was a Russian Hoax? I'm sorry, but even in an article criticising the Bidens they still admit Joe Biden is the president-elect in the opening statement. laughing out loud

Does anyone else see the irony in that? laughing out loud

BackFire
Lol

Surtur

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Blakemore
I'm sorry, but even in an article criticising the Bidens they still admit Joe Biden is the president-elect in the opening statement. laughing out loud

Does anyone else see the irony in that? laughing out loud

lulz. oh well smile

snowdragon
China has the Bidens in their backpocket, nothing to see here.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

Blakemore

Surtur
We all know the type of coverage this would be getting in the media if this was Trump Jr.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Surtur
We all know the type of coverage this would be getting in the media if this was Trump Jr.

We know because it already happened, and the excuse now is well (hes president elect)

Not sure how thats the get out of jail free card for them other than Joe will a, pardon him, or b, make it go away when he takes office

Blakemore

BrolyBlack
Oh my.

BrolyBlack

Blakemore

BrolyBlack
Nobody believes your lies anymore

eThneoLgrRnae
"criticise" is the British spelling.

Yeah, but Britain sucks lol.

BrolyBlack
Weathers bad, foods bad, stuck on an island, hardly any indoor air conditioning on residential homes, it’s expensive, have to pay for the royals and all their land. Yea I would agree.

eThneoLgrRnae
They also have a doofus as prime minister, they stupidly call soccer "football," and worst of all, losers like Pooty and Blakey live there.

Yep, it just all around sucks ass.

gold slorg
actually the royal family is such a tourist attraction and media magnet it's been proven countless times that the British guys get more revenue from their existence than they spend paying for them lol

i still think monarchy is fuggin dumb and retarded, but "having to pay for the royals" is not quite right tbh

BrolyBlack
Thats all you got out of that? It actually is quite right tbh.

dadudemon
If Hunter Biden is found guilty, he should be impeached and removed from office.

-Lord Lucien

Robtard
You are just trying to save face from how awful you were about this situation before when you said it was a hoax and it was Russian disinformation, both you and whirly both tried to laugh it off.

Now your in a mess trying to find a way out. Originally posted by Surtur
Too bad that intelligence didn't kick in and say "don't become addicted to crack" or "don't knock your mistress up and then try to get out of child support despite being paid a ton of money for nothing" or "don't f*ck your brothers wife" laughing

^LoL, look at these two darlings trying so very hard.

https://i.imgur.com/ISs45LJ.jpg

Robtard
You're salty you haven't gotten something where you can say "gotcha" to Rob, Bash, Whirly, Adam, etc.

Must feel bad.

Bingo.

No one cares Hunter's being investigated, go on and investigate him, if he did something wrong, so be it. My whole point was that he responded like an adult after being told he was under investigation and didn't throw a deranged all caps hissy-fit like Trump does.

jaden_2.0
This is good. Anyone who is suspected of evading taxes should be investigated regardless of their connections. When you look around your country and see crumbling infrastructure and lack of investment in local services people who fiddle their taxes are directly responsible for part of those problems.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Robtard
Bingo.

No one cares Hunter's being investigated, go on and investigate him, if he did something wrong, so be it. My whole point was that he responded like an adult after being told he was under investigation and didn't throw a deranged all caps hissy-fit like Trump does.

Nobody believes your lies

Robtard
If the Trumplican party wants to spent the next 8 years investigating Hunter Biden over and over, that would be a fantastic.

Adam_PoE
Oh, no! Hunter Biden will surely not be president now! Who gives a ****?

gold slorg
Thats all you got out of that? It actually is quite right tbh.

well i mean i'm not really trying to oppose the UK opinion itself (even tho I like UK), just noted this thing that doesn't really add up thumb up

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Oh, no! Hunter Biden will surely not be president now! Who gives a ****?

Should I apply this standard to all your posts you made about Trump's kids?

Robtard
Speaking of Trump's shitty adult children and his even shittier son-in-law, Jared, Trump is still trying to get a blanket pardon for each of them. Odd, since they did nothing wrong I am told.

BrolyBlack
Oh, no! Jared Kushner will surely not be president now! Who gives a ****?

ares834
Well you care enough about Hunter Biden to create this thread... So why do you care about the supposed illegal activities of the Bidens but not the Trumps?

BrolyBlack
Have you not been following along? Might want to read up a few posts before you jump into a conversation you don't have the slightest clue about.

ares834
No.

As a rule, I don't read Adam's posts.

Blakemore
Oh, no! Jared Kushner will surely not be president now! Who gives a ****? Stage, 2 anger. Although it seems like you're going into bargaining.

Robtard
Jared has not expressed a desire to run, iirc. Donnie Junior has though and Ivanka.

Blakemore
I still like Ivanka **** jews. erm but I'm a bit sceptical, as she might be going off the political spectrum like most of her family.

Robtard
Trump wanted Ivanka to be his VP in 2016, but was denied. She'd not get anywhere running by herself, she's an idiot with personality of a mannequin.

Donnie Junior will probably try to run, maybe as soon as 2024. Really depends what happens with the state and civil lawsuits concerning his corrupt father.

Blakemore
Trump wanted Ivanka to be his VP in 2016, but was denied. She'd not get anywhere running by herself, she's an idiot with personality of a mannequin.

Donnie Junior will probably try to run, maybe as soon as 2024. Really depends what happens with the state and civil lawsuits concerning his corrupt father. Yeah, she does kinda seem like someone who just does what daddy tells her.

BrolyBlack

Robtard
Bargaining over that the person he voted for won?

BrolyBlack
I didnt know he voted for Hunter Biden

snowdragon
If the Republicans keep Georgia this is going to spill over into the Senate and onto ole Joe during his presidency.

BrolyBlack
If a special council gets appointed, it sounds legit right, I mean this a real criminal investigation after all.

If the democrats held themselves to the same standard they did the republicans they should want an investigation asap.

Surtur
Originally posted by ares834
No.

As a rule, I don't read Adam's posts.

https://media.tenor.com/images/b85413b368392ba78e647438f2366d46/tenor.gif

Blakemore
If a special council gets appointed, it sounds legit right, I mean this a real criminal investigation after all.

If the democrats held themselves to the same standard they did the republicans they should want an investigation asap. So losing the case?

Robtard
This is literally being investigated again, Hunter Biden confirmed it. Broly even said so in the title...

BrolyBlack
What do you mean again, from the artcile, it started in 2018 and has continued, then Twitter decided it was fake news and tried to suppress it.

Blakemore
What do you mean again, from the artcile, it started in 2018 and has continued, then Twitter decided it was fake news and tried to suppress it. Hence further investigation.

Robtard
We've gone full circle: he's being investigated and that's fine, if he did something wrong, so be it.

BrolyBlack
How convienient

Why didnt you take this approach and attitude the last 4 years about all the Trump investigations?

Surtur
How convienient

Why didnt you take this approach and attitude the last 4 years about all the Trump investigations?

Leftists always find this kind of convenience.

Like how conveniently the unverified Russian bounties story was allowed on twitter, but with the Hunter story twitter suddenly decided unverified stories are bad.

Blakemore
How convienient

Why didnt you take this approach and attitude the last 4 years about all the Trump investigations? Well I did.

Robtard
How convienient

I did.

I also mocked Trump and Trumpers over crying foul, because how dare Trump be investigated. Right.

BrolyBlack
No you didnt, you cried wolf for 4 years.

Nobody believes your lies anymore.

Who was convicted of conspiring with Russia? I bet you didn't even know Carter Paige was a CIA asset and they knew he wasn't a Russian agent.

How stupid are you?

Robtard
You seem to be upset that I'm not upset over Hunter Biden being investigated. I just don't care, investigate him for 8 years. Too funny.

Surtur
You seem to be upset that I'm not upset over Hunter Biden being investigated. I just don't care, investigate him for 8 years. Too funny.

Do you feel house and senate democrats will share this view?

BrolyBlack

I know you dont care, thats the point, that went way over your head.

You only care when its Trumps kids cos "Trump/Russia!!"

BrolyBlack
Do you feel house and senate democrats will share this view?

Definitely, they won't care, that's the point here, Robs trying to flip it around thinking we are saying "why are you not mad!"

That's all he has, he's a helpless cuck to his past statements,

Robtard
I know you dont care, thats the point, that went way over your head.

You only care when its Trumps kids cos "Trump/Russia!!"

Nah, you're upset that I'm not upset over this. If Hunter did something illegal, he should face the proper punishment. I'm not going to defend the guy just because I voted for his father. I'm also not a Trumper with a cult-like mentally.

Surtur
Nah, you're upset that I'm not upset over this. If Hunter did something illegal, he should face the proper punishment. I'm not going to defend the guy just because I voted for his father. I'm also not a Trumper with a cult-like mentally.

True you're a Biden supporter with a cult-like mentality.

Robtard
True you're a Biden supporter with a cult-like mentality.
Another stale "no you!".

Surtur
Another stale "no you!".

Son, reply "bring it" if you want to make this a no you discussion.

With the condition that if I show you doing it even once a mod has to perma ban you.

snowdragon

This nonsense is never going to stop with hunter, they are going to run this right up to Joe and we'll end up with another salty 4 years.

Surtur
Originally posted by snowdragon
This nonsense is never going to stop with hunter, they are going to run this right up to Joe and we'll end up with another salty 4 years.

Good. They've earned 4 years of obstruction, etc.

Which I assume is why they are so eager to win Georgia. They know they will get that obstruction unless they do.

Robtard
Originally posted by snowdragon

You are correct. But make that 8.

Robtard
Good. They've earned 4 years of obstruction, etc.

Which I assume is why they are so eager to win Georgia. They know they will get that obstruction unless they do.

Each side is eager to gain control of congress every 2 years, you dummy.

Surtur
Each side is eager to gain control of congress every 2 years, you dummy.

Yes true but each side doesn't act like an inferior little weasel and encourage folk to move there to win.

So it's different here, but you knew that.

BrolyBlack

More lies. I know you are not upset, you are not upset because you dont care. Thats the point, I dont expect you to be upset.

Difficult for you to understand but then again you are a dumbass who sits on here all day figuring out ways to argue with people you never met.

Robtard
Yes true but each side doesn't act like an inferior little weasel and encourage folk to move there to win.

So it's different here, but you knew that.

You realized what you said was retarded after I pointed out the obvious and now you're trying to save face.

Surtur
You realized what you said was retarded after I pointed out the obvious and now you're trying to save face.

^Wise choice conceding thumb up

Blakemore
It's like this case is their holy grail.. laughing out loud pR-Z4F5xhx4 lol

BrolyBlack
Robtard sits on here all day trying to argue with you and hes totally not mad.

Bashar Teg
if an investigation is warranted then i'm glad it's occurring.

i hope some of you realize that if this goes to the top, and biden is removed from office, we'll have president kamala harris...teehee...are you suuuuuure you want this? laughing out loud

Surtur
I hope you realize you better pray your representatives do not cry about it

It will not be tolerated

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
if an investigation is warranted then i'm glad it's occurring.

i hope some of you realize that if this goes to the top, and biden is removed from office, we'll have president kamala harris...teehee...are you suuuuuure you want this? laughing out loud

So you wanted a President Pence?

Bashar Teg
So you wanted a President Pence?

still possible. i called it for/by christmas iirc laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
So you wanted Trump out early to get a President Pence?

Robtard
still possible. i called it by christmas iirc laughing out loud

laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
IT must be awful to waste all your time on here instead of with your "family"

Bashar Teg
So you wanted Trump out early to get a President Pence?

yes. pence might be batshit, but he's not delusional enough to think he'd have a mandate...his only job should be to kick open the doors which trump has deliberately and recklessly kept shut on the president elect's admin.

BrolyBlack
So you did want Trump out, which goes against your entire narrative here that he was given a grace period.

He wasn't and you never accepted the election because you "thought" he cheated, and probably still do, without any evidence.

Now everyone else you are complaining about has the same reservations and they are traitors?

Blakemore
Pence has his flaws, religious homphobic views for example, but he doesn't spread rumours about taking precautions to protect people over a pandemic, that has caused ignorant, gullible people to die. erm

Lesser of the two evils. In a reverse situation, Dennis Kucinich tried to push for a Cheney impeachment because he was clearly worse than Bush.

Surtur
The best part is dipshits who feel Pence is the lesser of two evils merely because he can compose himself better than Trump.

He sure can appear as more calm and collected.

But Pence is thoroughly right wing, even more than Trump. You would not like to live here under his presidency thumb up

BrolyBlack
Pence has his flaws, religious homphobic views for example, but he doesn't spread rumours about taking precautions to protect people over a pandemic, that has caused ignorant, gullible people to die. erm

Lesser of the two evils. In a reverse situation, Dennis Kucinich tried to push for a Cheney impeachment because he was clearly worse than Bush.

Do you know who else spread rumors about fake shit that ruined the country?

Obamas heads of departments and agencies
Hillary Clinton
All the Democrats and the media.

Guess how long that lasted?

Over 3 years.

ITs like you are incapable of understanding your own hypocrisy.

Bashar Teg
So you did want Trump out, which goes against your entire narrative here that he was given a grace period.

He wasn't and you never accepted the election because you "thought" he cheated, and probably still do, without any evidence.

Now everyone else you are complaining about has the same reservations and they are traitors?

you're twisting my words, shopping for reasons to be angry at me.

he's blocking the transition process which makes him dangerous. sorry if that offends you personally broly (not sorry)

Surtur
Some kind of gay b*tch can't be crying over his words being twisted lol

Nope

BrolyBlack
The best part is dipshits who feel Pence is the lesser of two evils merely because he can compose himself better than Trump.

He sure can appear as more calm and collected.

But Pence is thoroughly right wing, even more than Trump. You would not like to live here under his presidency thumb up

He's only saying he would have preferred Pence because it's the cowardly gutless way to not look stupid.

If Pence had been at the top of the ticket they would have been shitting bricks. They never were actually afraid of Trump, they just wanted him out because he beat them and they decided their way is better and it's impossible that they could have lost without Trump cheating.

Blake is nothing more than a revisionist easy way out coward.

BrolyBlack
you're twisting my words, shopping for reasons to be angry at me.

he's blocking the transition process which makes him dangerous. sorry if that offends you personally Broly (not sorry)

Im not angry at you at all, I thought this has been a good converation.

Blakemore
Do you know who else spread rumors about fake shit that ruined the country?

Obamas heads of departments and agencies
Hillary Clinton
All the Democrats and the media.

Guess how long that lasted?

Over 3 years.

ITs like you are incapable of understanding your own hypocrisy. Which democrats spread rumours?

"Erm, all of them!"

Surtur
Any democrat that pushed Russia hoax spread rumors.

Like Adam Schiff who said he saw proof of it.

snowdragon
Which democrats spread rumours?

"Erm, all of them!"

Adam Schiff, hugely so, he lied his ass up all the time.

Bashar Teg
my bad then, but to be fair i didn't take a friendly tone from your false accusations

-i made no narrative of any president being entitled to a grace period
-i never wanted trump to be removed from office with no evidence to justify it
-i said "sedition", not "traitors". "traitors" is too nonspecific. attempting to agitate a civil war is sedition.

trump is trying to accomplish this by having tens of millions of american votes thrown out in order to ratf*ck the election. his supporters know how our country would burn if they got their way, and they're all for it. i want these creatures out of office just for attempting what they're attempting.

BrolyBlack
Which democrats spread rumours?

"Erm, all of them!"

You are so ignorant or oblivious, it's hard to even have a conversation with you.

The ones that mattered

James Clapper, John Brenan, Susan Rice, all in public spread rumors and in sealed testimony under oath said they never saw any.

Adam Schiff in public said he had absolute proof of Russian Collusion, and never produced any.

You have no clue as to whats going on besides "orange man bad"

Adam_PoE
IT must be awful to waste all your time on here instead of with your "family"

Is it as awful as wasting your time on here instead of raising another man's child for him? You hit the jackpot, getting all his leftovers.

Adam_PoE
Im not angry at you at all, I thought this has been a good converation.

Yeah, you're not having a total meltdown, because Trump's Haily Mary Texas lawsuit was rejected by the Supreme Court. You sure know how to pick 'em.

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Is it as awful as wasting your time on here instead of raising another man's child for him? You hit the jackpot, getting all his leftovers.

https://media.tenor.com/images/3bab23262af425adec7fd08e16dedf95/tenor.gif

Blakemore
https://media.tenor.com/images/3bab23262af425adec7fd08e16dedf95/tenor.gif lolcat laughing out loud

Robtard
So it seems so far the only thing that come out of Hunter Biden's laptop is they found an email from 2014 where Tucker Carlson begged Hunter Biden to write his dunce son Buckley a college recommendation letter to Georgetown university?

Bashar Teg
HuNtEr BiDeNs LaPtOp REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Blakemore
So it seems so far the only thing that come out of Hunter Biden's laptop is they found an email from 2014 where Tucker Carlson begged Hunter Biden to write his dunce son Buckley a college recommendation letter to Georgetown university? I don't know what Georgetown University is, but it sounds shit. Couldn't even pick a decent University for Biden to recommend.

Old Man Whirly!
Does it sound as shit as Trump Iniversity. I've been to Georgetown in Malaysia, that truly is a shite hole.

Robtard
I don't know what Georgetown University is, but it sounds shit. Couldn't even pick a decent University for Biden to recommend.

Georgetown University is high-end private college, not one of the Ivy League schools, but considered to be almost as good.

Blakemore
Georgetown University is high-end private college, not one of the Ivy League schools, but considered to be almost as good. https://comb.io/eJx4zN.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.