Online Research

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
That small number of older male (probably mid-life crisis) individuals spend their days posting online trying to curate friends and create copacetic group gangs. Most of their time is spent talking to younger men, usually who are different political persuasions about their sex life, usually with the tones of curiosity and criticism.

It is unknown why older men online typically prey on younger ones online, especially if they identify as straight. But a few educated guesses would reveal the intent.

1. Either they are questioning their own sexuality
2. They are unhappy about their sex life and trying to live vicariously through younger men.
3. They dont have sex, but masquerade around that they do.

Blakemore
^butthurt thread

BrolyBlack
Any thread according to you who wasn't made by your fake friends who laugh behind your back is a butthurt thread

Surtur
All I can say is there is a surprising number of people here in their mid 40's or mid 50s who are obsessed with incels.

We can only speculate about what would need to be going on in a persons life for that to become their reality.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
That small number of older male (probably mid-life crisis) individuals spend their days posting online trying to curate friends and create copacetic group gangs. Most of their time is spent talking to younger men, usually who are different political persuasions about their sex life, usually with the tones of curiosity and criticism.

It is unknown why older men online typically prey on younger ones online, especially if they identify as straight. But a few educated guesses would reveal the intent.

2. They are unhappy about their sex life and trying to live vicariously through younger men.

You should post more bulge pictures to prove to everyone how well-adjusted you are.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Surtur
All I can say is there is a surprising number of people here in their mid 40's or mid 50s who are obsessed with incels.

We can only speculate about what would need to be going on in a persons life for that to become their reality.

It is a bit odd, but it has to fall into one of the three points I made.

Robtard
Originally posted by Blakemore
^butthurt thread

Bingo

BrolyBlack
What did I post that was butthurt?

Blakemore
What did I post that was butthurt? This thread, henceforth, butthurt thread!

BrolyBlack
Which thread was made that this is butthurt in response of?

Surtur
This thread, henceforth, butthurt thread!

See here is why your attempts at softball critiques to appear "consistent" fall short.

You could be consistent and call out the butthurt trump threads some of your pals keep posting, but you never have.

Your "consistency" comes with rather mundane things like spellchecks.

BrolyBlack
Im still waiting to hear what thread this was in response to be a "butthurt thread"

Blakemore
Which thread was made that this is butthurt in response of? You were just insulting older members on KMC by implying they're homo. I'm assuming you meant Robtard and Whirly, both of whom have wives. erm

BrolyBlack
Based on what makes this a butthurt thread? Its a discussion..

Blakemore
See here is why your attempts at softball critiques to appear "consistent" fall short.

You could be consistent and call out the butthurt trump threads some of your pals keep posting, but you never have.

Your "consistency" comes with rather mundane things like spellchecks. I've done so many times in the past. Stupid bastard.

Surtur
I've done so many times in the past. Stupid bastard.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/a6YHwnkn0ctOM/giphy.gif

Surtur
It doesn't count if the times you are referring to came when you were not cucking for them too btw.

Show me you doing it since your little phaggy transformation lol.

BrolyBlack
I've done that one time in the past meaning a few hours ago.

Corrected

Blakemore
It doesn't count if the times you are referring to came when you were not cucking for them too btw.

Show me you doing it since your little phaggy transformation lol. So I've not done it recently, is what you're saying? Or are you just butthurt I'm not on your side like I was briefly?

BrolyBlack
You cant prove what you said, except for what you made a post about a few hours ago, but Id like to see you try anyway.

BruceSkywalker
broly and surt please fill this out..

https://i.postimg.cc/Gh4ZxT8C/Butthurt-ad-de.jpg

BrolyBlack
https://media1.giphy.com/media/a6YHwnkn0ctOM/giphy.gif

laughing out loud

Blakemore
Wait, was this thread about Bruce?

BrolyBlack
Are you having trouble following along?

Surtur
If Blake's drunkenness makes it hard for him to pay attention here I can only wonder what real world consequences he suffers due to it.

wxyz

All of the above.

BrolyBlack
What makes you say that?

wxyz
Their personalities.

BrolyBlack
Can you elaborate a bit more?

wxyz
Well, I think a lot of older men are just bored and some of them have perverse sexual fantasies.

BrolyBlack
There are some older men here that seem to talk about their perverted fantasies a lot.

BackFire
There are some older men here that seem to talk about their perverted fantasies a lot.

My ears are burning.

BrolyBlack
That's because you are a freak

BackFire
Takes one to know one.

BrolyBlack
You eat babies and drink blood though

Blakemore
You eat babies and drink blood though wtf?

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by wxyz
Well, I think a lot of older men are just bored and some of them have perverse sexual fantasies.

It seems to me that a lot of older men have fulfilling sexual relationships with their wives. Meanwhile, a lot of younger men like to wear bras and panties and get ****ed in the ass by dickgirls.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
It seems to me that a lot of older men have fulfilling sexual relationships with their wives. Meanwhile, a lot of younger men like to wear bras and panties and get ****ed in the ass by dickgirls.

You'll get ethneo all hot n sweaty with talk like that.

BackFire
You eat babies and drink blood though

Well you eat blood and drink babies.

BrolyBlack

If that's the case why do these older men spend so much time talking about sex with younger men, if they are being actually having fulfilling sexual relationships with their "wives."

dadudemon
Maybe these older men miss their primary school pals and just want some friends?

The internet helps lonely people connect and stay away from suicide.

But it can also drive people to suicide. It's a mixed bag. But, a little bit of love can help.

More love. Less hate, right?

There's an old man who sometimes posts on this forum and I love him. Mindship. Wish he would post more and share his thoughts on just about anything. I never skim-read his posts. A true legend and a gentleman.

BrolyBlack
Was he constantly obsessed with your sex life in a creepy/cringy way?

Adam_PoE
If that's the case why do these older men spend so much time talking about sex with younger men, if they are being actually having fulfilling sexual relationships with their "wives."

How should I know? Why do you not ask them? Actually, why do you care about the sex lives of these men? Is that not what you are bitching about here?

dadudemon
Was he constantly obsessed with your sex life in a creepy/cringy way?

Mindship?

No. He has class.

BrolyBlack
How should I know? Why do you not ask them? Actually, why do you care about the sex lives of these men? Is that not what you are bitching about here?

Considering every post you make on KMC is bitching about something or someone else, maybe you should explain it.

You made the post wedding their actions and speaking for them, so it sounds like you have the answers.

Blakemore
As far as I know, Adam is gay. That doesn't mean he has the skinny on every older member here who might be a closet homo.

Also, if it's between consenting adults and no one is harmed, let him **** whomever he pleases.

BruceSkywalker
i think broly is so insecure about his own life/sex life that he has to be constantly butthurt and cry

Blakemore
a lil' bit

Adam_PoE
Considering every post you make on KMC is bitching about something or someone else, maybe you should explain it.

You made the post wedding their actions and speaking for them, so it sounds like you have the answers.

If incels are going to look up to older men like Jordan Peterson for life advice, these other men may as well step-in and offer their perspectives. They actually have successful relationships with women and are not drug addicts like Peterson who blames society for his personal shortcomings.

dadudemon
If incels are going to look up to older men like Jordan Peterson for life advice, these other men may as well step-in and offer their perspectives. They actually have successful relationships with women and are not drug addicts like Peterson who blames society for his personal shortcomings.

JP went into details for why he got physically addicted to Benzos. He is the one who noticed he was deeply addicted to them and sought help on his own.

He didn't have a drug habit: they were prescribed.

He had a severe autoimmune reaction to food which caused severe anxiety. He was naturally prescribed a benzo. He reacted poorly to the benzo. The stress of his wife becoming terminally ill and the negative reaction to the benzo caused him to become restless (called a paradoxical reaction). When he tried stop benzo, it made it much worse and he experienced severe anxiety and psychosis and suicidal thoughts. By this point, he knew something was terribly wrong. He sought treatment in American hospitals which didn't work. His family and some medical professionals helped him seek out a proper treatment to his particular problem.

They were able to seek a proper treatment in Russia where the correct treatment was available and they induced a coma for 8 days so they could taper off the benzos so I could become un-addicted without losing his mind or committing suicide. It worked.

And know auth-leftists like you like ti disparage JP because some idiots on the right have taken up JP as their figurehead but you've got JP wrong, still. And you try character assassination like this to make yourself feel better. Kind of like your obsession with going after religious folks for their sins. If you take down enough of the religious people, perhaps you feel your own life choices are somehow absolved/okay. But...your sins are your own. No matter how many people you try to bring down, you'll still have to deal with your own sins and the problems you cause.

Sure, JP bloviates and pontificates to an annoying extent but no more so than any deeply invested professor I've known. He knows his craft really well, too. His only sin, in the auth-leftists mind, is saying that legislating what people should say is wrong. When pressed on whether or not a person identified as the opposite gender to their biological sex, he said he would call them by their preferred gender pronouns which completely invalidates the entire and original crusade against him from the auth left.

Anyway, I liked the younger Adam_PoE who was fiercely intelligent and well-reasoned. As you get older, you're falling into this "auth-left" talking points crap. Bring back your old mind.

Blakemore
Originally posted by dadudemon
JP went into details for why he got physically addicted to Benzos. He is the one who noticed he was deeply addicted to them and sought help on his own.

He didn't have a drug habit: they were prescribed.

He had a severe autoimmune reaction to food which caused severe anxiety. He was naturally prescribed a benzo. He reacted poorly to the benzo. The stress of his wife becoming terminally ill and the negative reaction to the benzo caused him to become restless (called a paradoxical reaction). When he tried stop benzo, it made it much worse and he experienced severe anxiety and psychosis and suicidal thoughts. By this point, he knew something was terribly wrong. He sought treatment in American hospitals which didn't work. His family and some medical professionals helped him seek out a proper treatment to his particular problem.

They were able to seek a proper treatment in Russia where the correct treatment was available and they induced a coma for 8 days so they could taper off the benzos so I could become un-addicted without losing his mind or committing suicide. It worked.

And know auth-leftists like you like ti disparage JP because some idiots on the right have taken up JP as their figurehead but you've got JP wrong, still. And you try character assassination like this to make yourself feel better. Kind of like your obsession with going after religious folks for their sins. If you take down enough of the religious people, perhaps you feel your own life choices are somehow absolved/okay. But...your sins are your own. No matter how many people you try to bring down, you'll still have to deal with your own sins and the problems you cause.

Sure, JP bloviates and pontificates to an annoying extent but no more so than any deeply invested professor I've known. He knows his craft really well, too. His only sin, in the auth-leftists mind, is saying that legislating what people should say is wrong. When pressed on whether or not a person identified as the opposite gender to their biological sex, he said he would call them by their preferred gender pronouns which completely invalidates the entire and original crusade against him from the auth left.

Anyway, I liked the younger Adam_PoE who was fiercely intelligent and well-reasoned. As you get older, you're falling into this "auth-left" talking points crap. Bring back your old mind. tl;dr

Adam_PoE
tl;dr

Same. There is nothing anyone can say that will make it a good idea to take life advice from a drug addict. He cannot even get his own life together, and he is going to give out 12 Rules for Life to virgins with rage?

Silent Master
Why so triggered?

Bashar Teg
Same. There is nothing anyone can say that will make it a good idea to take life advice from a drug addict. He cannot even get his own life together, and he is going to give out 12 Rules for Life to virgins with rage?

laughing out loud leave it to a cult of cum-brained rage addicts to trust the advice of a junky and worship him

dadudemon
Originally posted by Silent Master
Why so triggered?

Seems like no one* that needs their wrong opinions adjusted is* willing to take the time to learn why their opinions are wrong.

Almost no nuanced discussion left on this site.

*I remember this example being used in the 8th grade when they prepped us for the ACT. Subject-Verb Agreement stuff can be confusing in English. Other languages make this much easier. I should be like Bardock and fully learn other languages.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.