Tucker Carlson calls CNN's Amanpour a 'half-wit'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KharmaDog

BackFire
Tucker is an am radio talk show host with a silly haircut.

Surtur
Isn't an honorary doctorate one u didnt actually earn

Someone intelligent explain the accomplishment

It best make sense too no bullshit best spew forth

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Surtur

Is that your takeaway from that list?

Robtard
Anyone who takes Carlson seriously is a half-wit themselves. He's been a fool for years.

Surtur
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Is that your takeaway from that list?

My takeaway is you felt her so accomplished u needed to list several honorary awards.

Best part: that isn't even my opinion it is fact

Blakemore
Originally posted by BackFire
Tucker is an am radio talk show host with a silly haircut. He's worse than Dennis Prager tbh. erm

KharmaDog

BrolyBlack
If shes considered a journalist, then what is an opinion host now, because that's what she is.

Surtur

KharmaDog
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
If shes considered a journalist, then what is an opinion host now, because that's what she is.

I think graduating from the university of Rhode Island summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa with a B.A. degree in journalism and spending over 20 years in journalism would probably support her credentials.

Blakemore
I think graduating from the university of Rhode Island summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa with a B.A. degree in journalism and spending over 20 years in journalism would probably support her credentials. Pretty solid argument.

Adam_PoE

Blakemore
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
That is not entirely fair. Carlson's step-mommy is the Tyson Chicken heiress. He is a little trustfund ***** who got embarassed by Jon Stewart to stop wearing bowties. and even he isn't as butthurt as Shapiro these days..

wxyz
Being Woman of the year is nothing to be proud of.

It's sexist.

BrolyBlack
Butthurt thread according to the people who set the standard

dadudemon

BrolyBlack
I think graduating from the university of Rhode Island summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa with a B.A. degree in journalism and spending over 20 years in journalism would probably support her credentials.

Oh this is in response to something Tucker said that triggered you and you made a butthurt thread about it.

Sounds delicious.

cdtm
Looks like mostly worthless awards.

Like an Emmy, Grammy, or Golden Globe.

wxyz
Journalism awards are just circle jerking.

BackFire
Originally posted by dadudemon
He probably should have used a better insult like "blinded by partisanship" or "Amanpour is enamored with tribal politics."

But nuance is hard. Simple insults are easy. And it appeals to his viewer base.

Plus that would describe himself perfectly.

jaden_2.0

Someone intelligent explain the accomplishment

It best make sense too no bullshit best spew forth

There's a few different reasons and it can be one or more of them depending on the person receiving the honour.

It can be a way to acknowledge expertise in a field that has been obtained via experience rather than in academia. That's why you get a lot in Law, Business, The Arts and Journalism.

A lot of universities have stringent qualification requirements for lecturing Usually a doctorate, post-doc plus a teaching qualification. It can allow the people awarded the ability to take up short term lecturing positions (sometimes only for a year or even a single term) at universities.

It can be a way for universities to raise their public profile to secure funding. That's why you'll see less well known universities dishing out honourary degrees more than top rated ones.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by cdtm
Looks like mostly worthless awards.

Like an Emmy, Grammy, or Golden Globe.

laughing out loud

But he felt the need to type it all out due to butt hurt.

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Butthurt thread according to the people who set the standard

KharmaDog

Silent Master
Agreed, the far-lefties on this board should calm down.

Surtur

KharmaDog

Surtur
It comes off like a bad faith thread to be honest.

Something to feed the leftists here and an attempt to bait the more conservative posters. I will admit that isn't on you, it's the atmosphere of this forum.

Is she a half wit? No probably not. Most of these folk just feign ignorance. We see it on this forum all the time from Rob and company.

Silent Master

wxyz
Originally posted by Silent Master
Agreed, the far-lefties on this board should calm down.

thumb up

KharmaDog

Surtur

wxyz
OP creates a butthurt thread and then whines about lack of debating.

Flyattractor
Welcome to KMC.

Blakemore
bananamoonwalk

Flyattractor
Originally posted by wxyz

Originally posted by Blakemore
bananamoonwalk

Blakemore
Copying my comeback trying to act clever as if no one would notice it's uncreative to do so. no smh

Flyattractor
You just aint worth the effort.

Surtur
Copying my comeback trying to act clever as if no one would notice it's uncreative to do so. no smh

Are u creative? *

*with things other than cocktails

Blakemore
Are u creative? *

*with things other than cocktails I switched to wine. My point was it's stupid to copy someone else's comeback as it shows uncreativity.

Surtur
I switched to wine. My point was it's stupid to copy someone else's comeback as it shows uncreativity.

So if Rob or Bash ever copied a comeback of mine...?

StoptheSteal
Journalism is a fake profession. You are better off finding someone you trust, and then just believing what they say. You will know who to trust, because what they say will have a feeling of truth to it. Let your heart be your guide.

Blakemore
So if Rob or Bash ever copied a comeback of mine...? Yes, the same would've applied, but from what I've seen, they don't. erm

Bashar Teg
So if Rob or Bash ever copied a comeback of mine...?

if you ever see that happen, pinch yourself; because you're dreaming

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

Blakemore
Cope harder.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2021/jul/25/tucker-carlson-fox-news-worst-human-being-viral-video-montana?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

‘You are the worst human being’: man confronts Fox News host Tucker Carlson
In viral video, Instagram user Dan Bailey harangues primetime anchor at outdoor goods store in Montana

Blakemore
Originally posted by BackFire
Tucker is an am radio talk show host with a silly haircut. sounds like Dennis prager, except Prager said university students are stupid and then later creates a YouTube channel pretending to be a university, as if no one would notice.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by wxyz

thumb up Pretty much, yeah.

I laugh at how easily and how often Tucker triggers leftists.

Blakemore

cdtm
Tucker gives Amanpour way too much credit by assuming he has any wit at all.

eThneoLgrRnae
Tucker is #1 on network tv during prime time hours for a damn good reason. He is just so damn good.

FOX knows that if they were to get rid of Tucker as woke lefties have tried so hard to get them to do then their ratings would plummet as bad as CNN's and MSNBC's have. Tucker is their biggest cash cow.

As good as Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham are they just don't hold a candle to Tucker.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by cdtm
Tucker gives Amanpour way too much credit by assuming he has any wit at all.

laughing laughing True.

Blakemore
Trying to justify anything Tucker Carlson says is like trying to justify anything in the Star Wars prequel trilogy.

eThneoLgrRnae
Tucker simply states facts and truth and then gives his opinion on them.

So sorry that triggers fragile wittle snowflakes like you.

eThneoLgrRnae
No one is making you watch him, crybaby.

You can keep listening to the blatant liars Rachel Maddow and Don Lemon all you like and ignore everything Tucker says. No one is stopping you from doing that.

Blakemore

eThneoLgrRnae
Don't miss my edit, snowflake.

Blakemore

Eon Blue
Liberals and conservatives. Two peas in a pod.

Blakemore

Adam_PoE
Did this thread get bumped because Tucker got his shit pushed in on Instagram live?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.