Texas Rejected

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
The cacophony of bogus claims from almost treasonous Texas is rejected by the Supreme Court. More evidence the Republicans do not respect democracy. The supreme courts reaction is proof democracy endures.

Blakemore
What were the claims?

Bashar Teg
inb4 "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

wxyz
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
The cacophony of bogus claims from almost treasonous Texas is rejected by the Supreme Court. More evidence the Republicans do not respect democracy. The supreme courts reaction is proof democracy endures.

Did you respect Democracy in 2016?

snowdragon

I know for a fact you didn't read the lawsuit so I'm going to say that your claims are bogus.

Never before have we been witness to so much gaslighting about our elections. The 2020 elections were filled with many improprieties and lies. It's a shame that the partisan/tribal nature of this election will cost us so much in future elections because people refuse to see the problems to simply score a win for their side. sad embarrasment

Blakemore
2016 was a bit of a freak election erm

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by wxyz
Did you respect Democracy in 2016? what a weird question and why are you worried about Texas... not Eon laughing out loud

Mindship
All theater. Gotta keep the dragon stoked.

Blakemore
"not Eon" laughing out loud

StoptheSteal
Just wait till they appeal this. Trump appointed SC, what do you think is going to happen then?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by StoptheSteal
Just wait till they appeal this. Trump appointed SC, what do you think is going to happen then? It gets thrown out again.

StoptheSteal
6/3 Trump leaning majority. Roberts might be a Rhino, but Trump wins 5-4.

Blakemore
Biden will win. Sorry folks. stick out tongue laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
Biden will win. Sorry folks. stick out tongue laughing out loud These Eon socks are hilarious laughing out loud

BackFire
Just wait till they appeal this. Trump appointed SC, what do you think is going to happen then?

The Trump appointed justices voted against even hearing the case.

snowdragon
Originally posted by BackFire

No judge wants a piece of this, even when it was shown some states in question violated their own state constitutions in the election process.

StoptheSteal
Originally posted by BackFire

You know, I didn't realize this. After looking at it, I've got to say, if the 6-3 conservative majority leaning right wing judges didn't step in, there really might be nothing there. Why would I believe Trump over ACB--, for instance? She is a true conservative. Huh. Maybe the fraud is fake news afterall. I wonder who is lying to Trump- usually he knows the truth.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by snowdragon
No judge wants a piece of this, even when it was shown some states in question violated their own state constitutions in the election process. But they didn't violate their own constitutions according to them... That's the blaze talking pal.

snowdragon
But they didn't violate their own constitutions according to them... That's the blaze talking pal.

First, I don't blaze:P Secondly you can read the texas file:

https://www.scribd.com/document/487391023/Texas-Attorney-General-s-suit-against-PA-GA-MI-and-WI-in-United-states-Supreme-Court#fullscreen&from_embed

I know you won't, that's ok. Just reazlize like I said before, when we allow these sort of things to occur and don't acknowledge them and fix them they just become tools for others to abuse.

Crazy ass gaslighting over the meta data as well.

Old Man Whirly!
First, I don't blaze:P Secondly you can read the texas file:

https://www.scribd.com/document/487391023/Texas-Attorney-General-s-suit-against-PA-GA-MI-and-WI-in-United-states-Supreme-Court#fullscreen&from_embed

I know you won't, that's ok. Just reazlize like I said before, when we allow these sort of things to occur and don't acknowledge them and fix them they just become tools for others to abuse.

Crazy ass gaslighting over the meta data as well. You do realise they had voted to allow all that and it was legal to do so.

Adam_PoE
Who cares what the Texas AG filed? The U.S. Supreme Court rejected it as meritless. He only filed it, because he is going to jail for unrelated crimes, and he was hoping senpai would notice him and give him a pardon.

Blakemore
suck my balls

snowdragon
You do realise they had voted to allow all that and it was legal to do so.

No they didn't, they didn't modify their state constitutions. Their laws have to coincide with their constitutions or if they decide to modify their constitutions they have a process they need to follow.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Who cares what the Texas AG filed? The U.S. Supreme Court rejected it as meritless. He only filed it, because he is going to jail for unrelated crimes, and he was hoping senpai would notice him and give him a pardon. thumb up Exactly, the other states had not broken their constitutions at all. More fake news for Trumpers. Rob, explained the changes made before the Election in fact.

StoptheSteal
No they didn't, they didn't modify their state constitutions. Their laws have to coincide with their constitutions or if they decide to modify their constitutions they have a process they need to follow.

Forgive my ignorance here, but wouldn't it be up to the states with the violations to challenge the election, not some other random state?

Old Man Whirly!
Forgive my ignorance here, but wouldn't it be up to the states with the violations to challenge the election, not some other random state? Yup! It's why it got thrown out. Trumpers may not like it but it is what it is. laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
Yup! It's why it got thrown out. Trumpers may not like it but it is what it is. laughing out loud

Whirly I bet spits his drinks up all over himself like a slob

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Whirly I bet spits his drinks up all over himself like a slob What a weird thing to say.

StoptheSteal
Whirly I bet spits his drinks up all over himself like a slob

I don't follow.

snowdragon

Old Man Whirly!

snowdragon
Actually that last caveat is an opinion which will never be tested in law, as its not Texas's place to comment. Also easy to understand.

Ha it was brought up in PA and the judges said, they took to long to appeal said law so tough titties....which still violates their state constitution.

Again, it's like you don't fully grasp all this but playing boo under your bridge wink

Either way, like I said no judge will take up these cases, they don't want the backlash and it has little to do with right/wrong, legal/illegal.

I proved my point, violation of state constitutions. wink

StoptheSteal
Does the constitution of the state of Pennsylvania Trump the constitution of the united states? At least in pennsylvania? States rights kinda hold precedence without action by the Supremes, right?

Robtard
Who cares what the Texas AG filed? The U.S. Supreme Court rejected it as meritless. He only filed it, because he is going to jail for unrelated crimes, and he was hoping senpai would notice him and give him a pardon.

Did not know that, makes sense though.

Do you think Trump noticed and will be giving the TX AG a full pardon for free, or will Trump demand payment via "donations" still?

Seems Ted Cruz offered to present the case to the SC, knowing they'd not hear it, but wants to get in good with Trump's base now for his 2024 run.

BrolyBlack
Robtard Politics 24/7

Newjak
Originally posted by Robtard

Do you think Trump noticed and will be giving the TX AG a full pardon for free, or will Trump demand payment via "donations" still?

Seems Ted Cruz offered to present the case to the SC, knowing they'd not hear it, but wants to get in good with Trump's base now for his 2024 run. Trump isn't giving anything unless he is getting something.

I wish Ted Cruz would just go away.

Robtard
Originally posted by Newjak
Trump isn't giving anything unless he is getting something.

I wish Ted Cruz would just go away.

True enough.

Ted Cruz will run in 2024, his actions now are to that end. He's hoping Trumpers will flock to him.

dadudemon
Seems Ted Cruz offered to present the case to the SC, knowing they'd not hear it, but wants to get in good with Trump's base now for his 2024 run.

Interesting. I definitely enjoyed the last 4 years of Cruz but I don't think I could ignore my morals and vote for him in 2024.

Newjak
True enough.

Ted Cruz will run in 2024, his actions now are to that end. He's hoping Trumpers will flock to him. They probably will. They need someone to validate them and Ted is as good as anyone else at playing to their blissful ignorance.

Wouldn't surprised to see some others like Jim Jordan, Gaetz, or Crenshaw potentially throw their hats in the rings also. They may never be more popular or politically than they are now and they may try to capitalize on it.

Some of them may not go that route too hard leaving the safety of their bubble but I could see some do it.

Adam_PoE

So far, Trump has only raised $200-million from his supporters for his "election defense fund." Which is only half of the $400-million he must repay his debtholders in-full on January 21st. So I suspect a donation will get him farther.

Old Man Whirly!
So far, Trump has only raised $200-million from his supporters for his "election defense fund." Which is only half of the $400-million he must repay his debtholders in-full on January 21st. So I suspect a donation will get him farther. he is such a crook.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Newjak
They probably will. They need someone to validate them and Ted is as good as anyone else at playing to their blissful ignorance.

Wouldn't surprised to see some others like Jim Jordan, Gaetz, or Crenshaw potentially throw their hats in the rings also. They may never be more popular or politically than they are now and they may try to capitalize on it.

Some of them may not go that route too hard leaving the safety of their bubble but I could see some do it. But Cruz is Canadian. confused

BrolyBlack
Butthurt thread, butthurt poster^

Blakemore
Butthurt thread, butthurt poster^ laughing out loud What's triggered you this time?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
laughing out loud What's triggered you this time? Broky or Broreee lives triggered bless his little cotton socks. laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
^butthurt much?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.