Thanos runs the H2H Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
Pure physical fight , no flight or superspeed or weapons

1. Aquaman
2. Namor
3. Wonder Woman
4. Hercules
5. Thor
6. Black Adam
7. Superman
8. Savage Hulk
9. DOS Doomsday
10. Superboy Prime

Booya_69
Stops at 10.

Diesldude
Order is not right.

wxyz
I can see him stopping at 7 with no rest in between.

Damborgson
With no rest he'd be lucky to go past 6

StiltmanFTW
He gets beaten by... AQUAMAN.

haw-som

HumbleServant
Originally posted by Diesldude
Order is not right. You're probably right. How would you have ordered it?

Also, no rest in between.

Booya_69
With no rest, stops at 7 or 8.

cdtm
Aquaman wins, with ease.

carver9
Originally posted by HumbleServant
You're probably right. How would you have ordered it?

Also, no rest in between.

Your order is perfect except you should've put Savage Hulk past DOS Doomsday.

carver9
This is a hard match for Thanos because Diana would be extremely difficult to beat.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
Your order is perfect except you should've put Savage Hulk past DOS Doomsday.

Good thinking, giving Thanos a cakewalk to rest and recover from all the damage Doomsday inflicts before fighting Superboy Prime. thumb up

AlbertoJohnAvil
This is a hard match for Thanos because Diana would be extremely difficult to beat.

laughing out loud Thanos would beat the shit out of Diana.

carver9
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud Thanos would beat the shit out of Diana.

I get that people like Gladiator and Superman do not use their speed enough to warrant them ducking and dodging in combat but Diana is a master at it. No one outside of the Flashes use their speed as consistently and as good as Diana. Include her martial arts and bracer along with her ability to withstand punishment, she 100% have the potential to beat Thanos.

Insane Titan
List is way out of order. Superman should be just below prime.

Without rest Thanos would get up to 9 if list was in order.

Magnon

1. Aquaman
2. Namor
3. Wonder Woman
4. Hercules
5. Thor
6. Black Adam
7. Superman
8. Savage Hulk
9. DOS Doomsday
10. Superboy Prime
Thanos loses 3., 6., 7., 9. and 10., but he wins the rest.

If this is a no-rest gauntlet, then he stops at 3.

DarkSaint85
I'm assuming WW doesn't have her bracers ,right?

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Magnon
Thanos loses 3., 6., 7., 9. and 10., but he wins the rest.

If this is a no-rest gauntlet, then he stops at 3. laughing out loud you have no clue what you are talking about if you think 3,6, 9 are beating Thanos in a pure physical fight with both relying on the likes strength/punching power and durability/damage soak etc.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I'm assuming WW doesn't have her bracers ,right? From the op I took it as the fights are only strength/fighting ability/durability etc no flight/super spread or weapons.

So basically they trade blows.

HumbleServant
I'm assuming WW doesn't have her bracers ,right? right, she doesnt have them but skill is allowed

HumbleServant
I get that people like Gladiator and Superman do not use their speed enough to warrant them ducking and dodging in combat but Diana is a master at it. No one outside of the Flashes use their speed as consistently and as good as Diana. Include her martial arts and bracer along with her ability to withstand punishment, she 100% have the potential to beat Thanos. You would make a good poster in a wonder woman battle but she doesnt have her braces here. She can use her skill though.

basilisk
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He gets beaten by... AQUAMAN.

haw-som

Lol! No spoiler required there..

This would actually be a pretty entertaining gauntlet to watch.

I've always thought the ridiculous speed that DC characters have would make such fights difficult for Thanos - without that and the weapons this gets more interesting.

I think Thanos would clear most of it though:

8. Savage Hulk - used to get beaten when opponents could put him down somehow before he could really ramp up. Thanos's fighting skills would give him an advantage here to do that, but if Hulk gets the chance it could end up how the 2 x stronger Abomination scenario went.

6. Black Adam - once upon a time, well... but the Marvels don't impress me as much these days.

7. Superman - Without the speed advantage Supes would have to be at his best to win. The dynamically powering-up world-is-at-stake-lois-is-about-to-die Superman, not the guy who often semi-jobs in team/Batman books.

9. DOS Doomsday - a weaker Doomsday, but in with a strong chance.

10. Superboy Prime - nuff said.

So some tough fights all round for Thanos but I think he loses a majority at 7 & 9, loses 10 and maybe splits at 8.

DarkSaint85
I get that people like Gladiator and Superman do not use their speed enough to warrant them ducking and dodging in combat but Diana is a master at it. No one outside of the Flashes use their speed as consistently and as good as Diana. Include her martial arts and bracer along with her ability to withstand punishment, she 100% have the potential to beat Thanos.

No speed either, Carvy.

carver9
Ill give this a try based off the stipulations...

1. Aquaman - easy destruction for Thanos. Hes not fatigued.
2. Namor - Namor does well, draw some blood but Thanos isn't fatigued.
3. Wonder Woman - due to how hindered Wonder Woman is, she loses this but this is where things gets challenging. She makes Thanos fight for it and he is tired.
4. Hercules - going in tired and fighting Hercules. Thanos pulls an edge but Hercules goes down fighting. Thanos is bruised, hurt, holding his side, breathing heavy, ready to take on the next person.
5. Thor - Thor tosses him around, pounds on him, pick him up, tosses him while also taking damage. Thanos IS on his last leg after this fight still in the breathing heavy phase, holding his side, limping but ready.
6. Black Adam - Black Adam sucks now, so I'll give this to a crippled Thanos. Adam gets in some hit but its not enough to drop the Titan but it does keep him in his current, fatigued condition.
7. Superman - this is where he falls. Thanos would have to be healthy to beat Superman or any kryptonian, even under these stipulations. Superman outright destroys him in no time. Thanos is done for and he is a lucky man because going in fatigued fighting an angry Hulk would not have been best for him.
8. Savage Hulk - won't get a chance to fight.
9. DOS Doomsday - won't get a chance to fight.
10. Superboy Prime - won't get a chance to fight.

DarkSaint85
laughing out loud all throughout, Carvys trying his best to spin things.

It's interesting that Aquaman has looked pretty equal against WW in their h2h fights.

Insane Titan

Stoic

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Stoic
Thanos like many other extremely long lived characters isn't supposed to tire from battle due to their nature. Even when dying he still managed to fight the imperial guard without slowing.

Stoic
Yep. He even had a mountain of dead alternate Hyperions piled up without a sign of fatigue. #creditwhereit'sdue. Thanos has little to no low showings, not sure why people overlook him?

carver9
Captain Marvel knocked him out.

BrolyBlack
Hulk dies first

cdtm
Captain Marvel knocked him out.

Never happened.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
Never happened.

https://tinyurl.com/y32gkntr

Delta1938
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
https://tinyurl.com/y32gkntr

Why is he on fire?

StiltmanFTW
Human Torch set him on fire. Others were there, too, blasting the shit out of him.

Carol didn't solo him, she just landed the final blow.

Insane Titan
Context is never carvers friend.

DarkSaint85
War Machine had special Thanos killing missiles.

carver9
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Hulk dies first

Nope. Hulk was weakened by nanobots that was absorbing his power. He was also weakened by a ray gun that was shot from space draining his power and he still had enough juice to not only weather attacks more powerful than the ones that hit Thanos, but over power that team with just a swing of his hand. The same person who knocked Thanos out was ineffective against the Hulk...

https://ibb.co/7vbPJzW

DarkSaint85
For Carver:
https://i.postimg.cc/qt9stmBL/13-3.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/677VpsKq/14-3.jpg

At this point, almost every post you make needs correction....

Insane Titan
How about carver post Thanos surviving multiple concentrated planet busting energy attacks that Hulk easily died from.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Context is never carvers friend.

In a Superman vs Martian Manhunter/Wonder Woman slugfest topic, he posted Martian Manhunter not using pure strength(so right there alone disqualifies)beating Ultraman saying Ultraman is basically Superman. When I posted Superwoman bringing up he was away from his Anti-Kryptonite and getting weaker by the second, carter argued he only started getting weaker after the fight. Like I literally ask him if this is what he's arguing, because I think even he isn't this dumb, and he confirms it.

Despite how dim I know he is, I still have a problem of overestimating him.

Insane Titan

StiltmanFTW
For Carver:
https://i.postimg.cc/qt9stmBL/13-3.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/677VpsKq/14-3.jpg

At this point, almost every post you make needs correction....

thumb up

Good to know Rhodes prepped for Dione.

Even though calling them "Thanos-killing" is not really correct, as he tanked plenty of them without significant injuries.

DarkSaint85
Maybe they just underestimated what it would take,e to kill him....

StiltmanFTW
More like they weren't able to prep themselves, especially under such short time.

And Jen just loves to exaggerate. But it proves what you wanted it to prove, he def didn't pack the standard ammo for this mission.

Even Mentor failed to kill Thanos... Thanos before his first upgrade ever... and Mentor had the intimate knowledge of his son (compared to everyone else, at least).

Badabing

1. Aquaman
2. Namor
3. Wonder Woman
4. Hercules
5. Thor
6. Black Adam
7. Superman
8. Savage Hulk
9. DOS Doomsday
10. Superboy Prime In our top secret mod meeting, Pr said Thanos stops at 1. I believe him.

pr

Philosophía
No herald in DC/Marvel can take Thanos in hand to hand if you remove high-end speed. Nobody on that list other than Prime, Superman and DoS DD stand a chance.

He gets to Superman. If he was fresh, it would have been a good fight.

HumbleServant

cdtm

Insane Titan
laughing out loud using CBR as proof , the Wikipedia lvl of info ffs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.