Barr has been a good lap dog, why is Trump about to throw him away?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
Slashing at Barr on Twitter this weekend instead of focusing on saving American lives amid a deadly surge in coronavirus cases, Trump reminded the nation of one of the truisms about the way he has regarded his allies both in business and politics: everyone is expendable if they do not follow his dictates. No matter how loyal an aide has been -- and regardless of how many times they put their own reputation on the line to do Trump's bidding -- the President has shown no compunction about casting them aside as soon he is convinced they are no longer useful as one of his political tools.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/12/13/politics/donald-trump-william-barr-pfizer-vaccine/index.html

Why would anyone trust him?

Blakemore
Trump is going against Barr?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
Trump is going against Barr? Yup

Blakemore
Sucks to be Barr. laughing out loud

dadudemon
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Slashing at Barr on Twitter this weekend instead of focusing on saving American lives amid a deadly surge in coronavirus cases, Trump reminded the nation of one of the truisms about the way he has regarded his allies both in business and politics: everyone is expendable if they do not follow his dictates. No matter how loyal an aide has been -- and regardless of how many times they put their own reputation on the line to do Trump's bidding -- the President has shown no compunction about casting them aside as soon he is convinced they are no longer useful as one of his political tools.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/12/13/politics/donald-trump-william-barr-pfizer-vaccine/index.html

Here is why Barr contradicted Trump about the election and seems to be friendly with Biden: because trump is wrong and he is, respectively. Barr is part of the establishment. The establishment has no functional difference between the parties regardless of the letter in front of their name.

https://i.imgur.com/MjroLez.jpg

Bashar Teg
oooo pretty gaslight

dadudemon
Gaslighting, eh?

I think gaslighting would be denying the relationship Biden and Barr have while ignoring the fact that Barr said he would like to continue being AG under Biden's presidency before election day.

Here is Biden's assessment of Barr:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/in-the-1990s-joe-biden-said-william-barr-was-one-of-the-best-attorney-generals/

But it is not just Biden who has love for Barr in the Democratic party:

Bashar Teg
^fooling nobody as usual.

Flyattractor
^ Says one of the biggest Fools on KMC

Oh I mean..

*REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!*

Pot Kills the Imaginaiton after all.

dadudemon

StoptheSteal
A lot of good people on both sides.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by StoptheSteal
A lot of good people on both sides.

"very fine people" even

StoptheSteal
They really are. I've always heard it is kinda the masons you have to look out for.

BrolyBlack
Triggered thread by Whirly

StoptheSteal
Mormons too. Christian scientists. All in it together.

eThneoLgrRnae

Blakemore
laughing out loud dumbdumbman makes me laugh sometimes.

eThneoLgrRnae
Grow up, Blakey.

Old Man Whirly!
Could it simply be Trump sees the writing on the wall and is distancing himself from his pal to help him out?

Newjak
I'm not sure what Barr being a part of the establishment has anything to do with Trump's penchant to throw people away as soon as they don't bow down to his stupid demands.

Like I don't like Barr being under Trump definitely showed how spineless the dude was.

But this Trump temper tantrum 101 at this point. Someone I said a short while ago was amazing isn't doing exactly what I want then time to get rid of them bash them

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Newjak
I'm not sure what Barr being a part of the establishment has anything to do with Trump's penchant to throw people away as soon as they don't bow down to his stupid demands.

Like I don't like Barr being under Trump definitely showed how spineless the dude was.

But this Trump temper tantrum 101 at this point. Someone I said a short while ago was amazing isn't doing exactly what I want then time to get rid of them bash them Yeah, that's pretty much my take. thumb up

Robtard

What happened is what was said would happen with many Trumpers long, they'll turn on Trump when they see the end is near and Trump is lashing out like a child as he always does.

IMO, it's wonderfully delicious when they eat each other. Let them feast on each other's bones. Nom. Nom. Nom.

BrolyBlack
I love when I see AOC eat her own party

Nom nom nom

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Robtard
What happened is what was said would happen with many Trumpers long, they'll turn on Trump when they see the end is near and Trump is lashing out like a child as he always does.

IMO, it's wonderfully delicious when they eat each other. Let them feast on each other's bones. Nom. Nom. Nom.

Trump is having a tantrum, because he wants Barr to hand him reelection in the courts. But Barr is already under investigation for everything he has done to help Trump so far, so he is not willing to do it.

BrolyBlack
Adam politics 24/7

Newjak
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Trump is having a tantrum, because he wants Barr to hand him reelection in the courts. But Barr is already under investigation for everything he has done to help Trump so far, so he is not willing to do it. Yeah and it's not just Barr Trump is trashing.

Trump might try to burn down half the party for not giving in to him.

Robtard
Yeah and it's not just Barr Trump is trashing.

Trump might try to burn down half the party for not giving in to him.

God willing Trump's actions burn more than half their party down and creates a schism they never recover from.

Newjak
God willing Trump's actions burn more than half their party down and creates a schism they never recover from. I hope so

dadudemon
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Yep, the democrat establishment and the republican establishment are two sides of the same damn coin.

thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up thumb up

Bingo!

Spot on!

And whatever else Whirly constantly posts in reply to the circlejerk.

dadudemon
God willing Trump's actions burn more than half their party down and creates a schism they never recover from.

Exactly what is happening in the Dem party since 2019.

They both should be brought down and burn in hell where they belong.

Newjak
Yep, the democrat establishment and the republican establishment are two sides of the same damn coin. Maybe Two-Face's coin.

Like I don't think the Democratic party is that great as whole. I think there are a lot of good factions and groups in it.

That being said it might as well be the greatest party in history when compared to the festering wound that is the modern GOP party.

eThneoLgrRnae
Nah. If we're going to sit here and compare which side is worse it's easily the democrats... and it's not even close, tbh.

Tulsi Gabbard is about the only democrat who isn't a complete and utter p-o-s.

dadudemon
Maybe Two-Face's coin.

Like I don't think the Democratic party is that great as whole. I think there are a lot of good factions and groups in it.

Agreed with this fully.

I am finally jumping off the "AOC is an idiot" train and jumping on the "AOC means well and is getting better at this" train.

She tweeted out a plan of the stuff the Dems should be focusing on and, for the first time, I saw an idea for free college that I actually agree with:

Simply extending public education to K-14, not K-12. Meaning, the first 2 years of post-secondary is considered part of standard education. That makes sense. Everyone who went to college knows the first year or so of college courses can be "high school 201" stuff.

I'm still not eye-to-eye on things like her Green New Deal or Paris Accord (still stupid ideas).

eThneoLgrRnae
No, AOC is a dumb c*nt and always will be.

The only thing she's getting better at is saying stupid shit. She's easily the dumbest politician in Washington.

Even more dumb than that democrat congressman who stupidly thinks that islands float lmao.

Newjak
Nah. If we're going to sit here and compare which side is worse it's easily the democrats... and it's not even close, tbh.

Tulsi Gabbard is about the only democrat who isn't a complete and utter p-o-s. The GOP is literally holding up the stimulus package because they want a complete liability shield for businesses to keep from getting taken to court for Covid-19 related working condition reasons.

People are dying and these MFers are more concerned about whether or not a poor cashier can possibly take their employers to court for unsafe pandemic conditions.

That to me is textbook p.o.s. antics.

Robtard
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
I love when I see AOC eat her own party

Nom nom nom

I'm fine with this, needs to happen more imo. The Democrats** need to be challenged from within with good ideas and even overreaching ideas, that's how common ground is found.

**Republicans do too, but they've gone full-blown Party of Trump cult for the last 4 years

eThneoLgrRnae
Newjak: No, you're a liar. Why you lie so much , dude?

The democrats literally support mass baby murder. Nothing the republicans have ever done or anything that you've claimed they've done begins to compare to that. NOTHING.

Adam_PoE
Adam politics 24/7

Broly, posting off-topic, to complain about others posting on-topic. Trump lost. Cope harder.

eThneoLgrRnae
Nah, he won.

Old Man Whirly!
Nah, he won. trolllolo

Adam_PoE
Newjak: No, you're a liar. Why you lie so much , dude?

The democrats literally support mass baby murder. Nothing the republicans have ever done or anything that you've claimed they've done begins to compare to that. NOTHING.

Mass murder is the killing of four or more people in a single event with no period in-between. There is no "mass murder" of babies happening in the United States, you retard. No one will take your concerns about abortion seriously with all of this ridiculous hyperbole.

dadudemon
Mass murder is the killing of four or more people in a single event with no period in-between. There is no "mass murder" of babies happening in the United States, you retard. No one will take your concerns about abortion seriously with all of this ridiculous hyperbole.

"Mass murder is the act of murdering a number of people, typically simultaneously or over a relatively short period of time and in close geographic proximity."

K.

eThneoLgrRnae

Shut up, phaggot. You're the f***in' retard.

Democrats are phuckin' baby killers. Of course that doesn't bother you because you suck Satan's dick. Now go phuck yourself. thumb up

dadudemon

Democrats are phuckin' baby killers. Of course that doesn't bother you because you suck Satan's dick. Now go phuck yourself. thumb up

This is blakemore/PVS levels of e-rage, man. You gotta dial it back. erm

Old Man Whirly!

Democrats are phuckin' baby killers. Of course that doesn't bother you because you suck Satan's dick. Now go phuck yourself. thumb up This seems excessive... and homophobic.

Originally posted by dadudemon
This is blakemore/PVS levels of e-rage, man. You gotta dial it back. erm Why are you trying to troll Blake and PVS through gaslighting and faux outrage?

Bashar Teg
PVS REEEEEEEEEEE!

the PVSDS is strong in this one. how sad no

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
the PVSDS is strong in this one. how sad no or it was an attempt to pretend everyone makes homophobic attacks on homosexuals or some false equalisation. Anyway, let's move on, in my opinion Imp made the right call 100%

Blakemore
PVS once called him a doodoohead a few years back. He's still butthurt.

Surtur
Lol, you guys all really this sad?

BrolyBlack
Butthurt thread

Bashar Teg
back to topic: barr is now going to be stepping down, like a good lapb!tch

Surtur

Post proof.

What happens if you post anything other than Barr himself saying it: you're inferior smile

Robtard

The Trump admin shitshow continues...

https://media3.giphy.com/media/l2YWG6atw5Kr6mk9O/200.gif

Surtur
Don't make me ask again thumb up

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Don't make me ask again thumb up

Your Trumper butthurt is causing you to be extra retarded today. As you were.

Surtur
Deflection noted, did I need to ask again or no?

Robtard
Deflection noted, did I need to ask again or no? Pretending it's not happening and that you suddenly can't read is not going to wrap reality, Surt. Not really.

Bashar Teg

then comes the frivolous inquiry from new lapb!tch AG, which of course will also go nowhere.

another ray of false hope for cult45 to seize upon (and then "REEEEEE" over once again, when trump's latest attempt to overthrow our democracy fails)

Surtur
Pretending it's not happening and that you suddenly can't read is not going to wrap reality, Surt. Not really.

I'm not pretending it isn't happening I asked for proof.

Do I need to ask again kid?

Robtard
then comes the frivolous inquiry from new lapb!tch AG, which of course will also go nowhere.

another ray of false hope for cult45 to seize upon (and then "REEEEEE" over once again, when the latest attempt to overthrow our democracy fails)

Bingo.

But think about it, that's about five whole weeks for Trumpers to masturbate over whatever will be coming out next.

Surtur
I know the mods won't let you guys lie and lie while at the same time banning others so is there going to be proof provided anytime soon...?

Trying to help the mods out here thumb up

Robtard
I'm not pretending it isn't happening I asked for proof.

Do I need to ask again kid?

You're still pretending proof wasn't given when it was as a means to not have to address reality.

Repeat proof:

Now act like the retard again.

Surtur
Show the proof please lol.

Your link didn't show Barr or the WH acknowledging this

Robtard
Show the proof please lol.

Your link didn't show Barr or the WH acknowledging this

If you want to pretend it's not really happening, cool. Really don't care. But try not to self-harm when you can no longer dodge reality.

Surtur
Concession accepted.

Bashar Teg
Bingo.

But think about it, that's about five whole weeks for Trumpers to masturbate over whatever will be coming out next.

just as long as their hopes are dashed again, just before the georgia runoff elections. it's totally gonna happen, isn't it?

trump is going to steal the only republican win from the jaws of victory. they'd have the runoff elections 100% in the bag, is trump wasn't such a never-ending sore loser laughing out loud

Robtard
just as long as their hopes are dashed again, just before the georgia runoff elections. it's totally gonna happen, isn't it?

trump is going to steal the only republican win from the jaws of victory. they'd have the runoff elections 100% in the bag, is trump wasn't such a never-ending sore loser laughing out loud

God willing.

Surtur
which god

Bashar Teg
zeus

BrolyBlack
If you want to pretend it's not really happening, cool. Really don't care. But try not to self-harm when you can no longer dodge reality.

Butthurt much?

Robtard
Are you accepting that Barr is "stepping down" (ie fired), BB, or are you swimming in the Egyptian river like your buddy above in denial?

BrolyBlack
Are you accepting that Barr is "stepping down" (ie fired), BB, or are you swimming in the Egyptian river like your buddy above in denial?

You sound butthurt

Surtur
zeus

He's a rapist

Silent Master
He's a rapist

Which is why PVS likes him.

Bashar Teg
He's a rapist

false conclusions drawn from some old meaningless and juvenile mount olympus locker room talk. tsk tsk

Originally posted by Silent Master
Which is why PVS likes him.

#RentFree laughing out loud

Surtur
false conclusions drawn from some old meaningless and juvenile mount olympus locker room talk. tsk tsk

#RendFree laughing out loud

Not talk Zeus legit raped people.

Why compare it to talk? smile

Bashar Teg
plus he's really famous and powerful, being a god and all, so it's okay if zeus grabs em by the pussy.

Surtur
Rape is okay?

Silent Master
Not talk Zeus legit raped people.

Why compare it to talk? smile

He's a rape apologist.

Bashar Teg
Rape is okay?

it's not rape if they're powerful and famous like trump and zeus. locker room talk, etc.

Robtard
plus he's really famous and powerful, being a god and all, so it's okay if zeus grabs em by the pussy.

Does Zeus say they let him do it?

BrolyBlack

When has Surtur talked about self harm here

You just sound butthurt

Surtur
it's not rape if they're powerful and famous like trump and zeus. locker room talk, etc.

I'm superior to you if you or your pals have ever called out deflections smile

Surtur
When has Surtur talked about self harm here

You just sound butthurt

Prediction: his next post won't provide any proof of his claim.

Bashar Teg
I'm superior to you if you or your pals have ever called out deflections smile

you pretended to win an argument that you thought we were having? good for you, surt laughing out loudthumb up

Surtur
you pretended to win an argument that you thought we were having? good for you, surt laughing out loudthumb up

It's not pretend: if you can't type out " Me nor my e-pals have ever deflected" I *do* win smile

Btw there should be no issues with saying it if it is true.

Bashar Teg
i see trumps latest loss has broken you again, or is it your back?

either way, you should dust off that treadmill, get that heart rate up, and get some of them glorious endorphins flowing. you'll feel better smile

Surtur
Notice you couldn't say it laughing

BrolyBlack
Prediction: his next post won't provide any proof of his claim.

He never does, and Trump lives rent free in his head

Bashar Teg
Notice you couldn't say it laughing

you won another pretend argument? is all that pretend winning making you feel better yet?

Robtard
i see trumps latest loss has broken you again, or is it your back?

either way, you should dust off that treadmill, get that heart rate up, and get some of them glorious endorphins flowing. you'll feel better smile

Why not both?

Surtur
you won another pretend argument? is all that pretend winning making you feel better yet?

It would be so easy to prove me wrong, why not do it?

Newjak
It would be so easy to prove me wrong, why not do it? My best guess is people have easily proven you wrong before in the past and you still tried to pretend otherwise.

So why would people put effort into something they know isn't really going to matter because you're going to ignore what should be obvious.

Surtur
My best guess is people have easily proven you wrong before in the past and you still tried to pretend otherwise.

So why would people put effort into something they know isn't really going to matter because you're going to ignore what should be obvious.

Okay well you guessed wrong, did you want another shot?

These sad pathetic souls put effort into tons of shit here. Kid: step off smile

Bashar Teg
My best guess is people have easily proven you wrong before in the past and you still tried to pretend otherwise.

bullseye. nobody cares about surt's silly games

https://i.imgur.com/CWdwjND.gif

Robtard

Bingo

Recent example. This very thread page 3-4

Surtur
Wise choice deflecting.

It would not have gone well otherwise thumb up

Bashar Teg
refusing to be lured into ridiculous facile arguements with an obvious bad faith troll is not "deflecting".

Surtur
LOL! Yes, keep deflecting.

Newjak
Bingo

Recent example. This very thread page 3-4 Yeah I believe it.

Surtur
Yeah I believe it.

Oh kid: do these sad souls you're cucking for ever argue in bad faith here?

Do not avoid answering thumb up

Robtard
Yeah I believe it.

You don't have to take my word for it either, go look at page 3-4 of this very thread. I posted a story of Barr "stepping down" with a screenshot of Trump's own tweet from today confirming Barr's fate and Surt repeatedly claimed the proof wasn't posted. Bad faith troll, all Surt really is.

Surtur
That's not a convo you truly want to enter into

BrolyBlack
He never does, and Trump lives rent free in his head

Bashar Teg
I know the mods won't let you guys lie and lie while at the same time banning others so is there going to be proof provided anytime soon...?

Trying to help the mods out here thumb up

laughing out loud surt threatening to use his power and have people banned, because reality hurt his feefees

Robtard
laughing out loud surt threatening to use his power and have people banned, because reality hurt his feefees

Surt was projecting there again, as I wasn't lying about the contents of the story I posted. A simply click of the link shows that.

Surtur
Bash and rob both know the mods will let them lie

But I won't smile

Bashar Teg
more bad faith trolling. this is why everyone ignores your baby games, except for your dwindling gaggle of bad faith troll friends

Surtur
I love being superior to anyone who says I troll in bad faith but you do not. Did someone have the courage to say that? Anyone?

I guess we'll let them show their faces momentarily smile

Robtard
Bash and rob both know the mods will let them lie

But I won't smile

If any mod cared, they could click the link to the story I posted and see that you're the one lying, Bad Faith Troll.

Bashar Teg
I love being superior to anyone who says I troll in bad faith but you do not. Did someone have the courage to say that? Anyone?

I guess we'll let them show their faces momentarily smile

another pretend win? this must be working miracles for your back

Surtur
Your losses are acknowledged. Anything further?

BrolyBlack
Robtard is such a broken man he will be here on Christmas posting about Trump

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Better question is why don't they give a shit?

BrolyBlack
Because Robs spent 15 years here kissing their ass

Robtard
Surt and Broly acting extra-hostile today. Wonder why...

In totally unrelated news I am sure, the EC has confirmed today what every sensible person has already known for well over a month now, Biden is the president elect.

BrolyBlack

StoptheSteal
Barr is such a deep state closet liberal. Good riddance to him. Get someone in who can investigate better.

Adam_PoE

Who could have predicted this shocking turn of events?

dadudemon
Lol, you guys all really this sad?

I tell TheLoneRanger to calm down and not have unsettling and unhinged outbursts that are similar to what PVS and Lord XYZ have done multiple times in the past. And the "Trashy, Unhinged, Reprobate, Daddies" or TURDs for short, come out with lots of ragey, cringey, copey-posts.

Blakemore
I tell TheLoneRanger to calm down and not have unsettling and unhinged outbursts that are similar to what PVS and Lord XYZ have done multiple times in the past. And the "Trashy, Unhinged, Reprobate, Daddies" or TURDs for short, come out with lots of ragey, cringey, copey-posts. Actually gonna give you respect on that. thumb up

BrolyBlack
Another butthurt thread

Bashar Teg
my god...the PVSDS is real:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?action=showresults&q=pvs

*cringe*
https://i.imgur.com/HyiiTal.gif

Old Man Whirly!
Another butthurt thread that's the spirit, why don't you turn your Eureka moment into reality and post it now. smile

StoptheSteal
McConnel too now. Everyone who doesn't think Trump won, when obviously he did is kinda a traitor for sure.

BrolyBlack
How many butthurt Bill Barr threads do we need mods?

Badabing
This thread was reported. Stop the trolling and bashing when I'm in a rotten mood or I'll take it out on all of you. sneer

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Badabing
This thread was reported. Stop the trolling and bashing when I'm in a rotten mood or I'll take it out on all of you. sneer Bada, please look at my recent posts, you will see i have stayed to topic despite provocation.

Bashar Teg
INB4 "Take it out on me daddy" -adam poe

Flyattractor
Why Bada Gotta Bully?

Old Man Whirly!
I think we should all stay on topic and discuss the subject matter of the threads.

Surtur
No actually the thread should be deleted because it's a spam thread that could have gone in the Trump thread and we were told by mods this stuff would be clamped down on.

So walk away thumb up

Old Man Whirly!
No actually the thread should be deleted because it's a spam thread that could have gone in the Trump thread and we were told by mods this stuff would be clamped down on.

So walk away thumb up Disagree, please take this up with the mods if that is your opinion and they can decide. Not you. I will abide by their decision, not yours.

Surtur
It's about Trump. Just like your post about the economy and Trump is...about trump.

But you know what, you do you kid thumb up

Badabing
Bada, please look at my recent posts, you will see i have stayed to topic despite provocation. The GDF hasn't been bad. I used bluster so people would stop the excess name calling and trolling. I wasn't singling anyone out.

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Why Bada Gotta Bully? laughing

Old Man Whirly!
It's about Trump. Just like your post about the economy and Trump is...about trump.

But you know what, you do you kid thumb up it's about Barr, but please take it up with the mods rather than derail a highly successful thread.

Surtur
This thread is about Barr too?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t672795.html

Surtur
it's about Barr, but please take it up with the mods rather than derail a highly successful thread.

Oh this is gonna be fun: describe how it has been successful.

You will not use the words: triggered, alt right, gaslighting, or DDM in your explanation too btw smile

Old Man Whirly!
This thread is about Barr too?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t672795.html Yes, what is your point they are separate subjects. All you are doing is trying to derail threads you don't like.

Surtur
Yes, what is your point they are separate subjects. All you are doing is trying to derail threads you don't like.

Some advice: sit any conversation about thread derailing out, okay? Just like Jared from Subway should sit out any convo's about pedophilia.

Anyways, your trump thread I just linked belongs in the Trump thread. How can you argue it does not?

Old Man Whirly!
Oh this is gonna be fun: describe how it has been successful.

You will not use the words: triggered, alt right, gaslighting, or DDM in your explanation too btw smile gaslighting is referred to false facts like ddm's stance on masks and lockdowns. He is entitled to his opinion however wrong, for instance when he said flu killed more each year than covid q9 or herd immunity can be reached without vaccines and for a mutating virus. All terrible Science.

Surtur
gaslighting is referred to false facts like ddm's stance on masks and lockdowns. He is entitled to his opinion however wrong, for instance when he said flu killed more each year than covid q9 or herd immunity can be reached without vaccines and for a mutating virus. All terrible Science.

Well you're defining the way normal people use the term though.

When you and your friends use it...it just means "he posted facts I can't refute".

Now I ask again: what was successful about this thread smile

Old Man Whirly!
Well you're defining the way normal people use the term though.

When you and your friends use it...it just means "he posted facts I can't refute".

Now I ask again: what was successful about this thread smile what that herd immunity has ever been achieved without vaccines? That's a fact. That we can't catch mutated strains if we have caught strain A, we have no idea. These are facts... I hope he is gaslighting and doesn't believe what he is saying. Moving on, back to topic. Please do not try and derail this thread further, I am asking politely.

Old Man Whirly!
Oh number of non trolling replies and engendered discussion against time make it successful. When I wake tomorrow I do not want to see this successful thread derailed.

Surtur
Please do not try and derail this thread further, I am asking politely.

Neat, do not make me ask again what was successful then smile

Surtur
Oh number of non trolling replies and engendered discussion against time make it successful. When I wake tomorrow I do not want to see this successful thread derailed.

Oh son: now I'm just going to derail it on general principle.

You need to learn to quit while you're ahead smile

Old Man Whirly!
Neat, do not make me ask again what was successful then smile replied above, now be a polite positive individual and stop derailing. Be better.

Surtur
replied above, now be a polite positive individual and stop derailing. Be better.

Neat, got some funny memes to post.

Adam_PoE
INB4 "Take it out on me daddy" -adam poe

Gimme some Bada-beef.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>