Superboy Prime runs the teambuster gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
Superboy Prime runs the teambuster gauntlet.

1. Kurse (amped fourth times by the Beyonder)
2. Dark Sentry (Siege Sentry)
3. Mangog (classic version)
4. Gorr (with the All-Black)
5. Thanos
6. Tyrant (depowered)

Bonus round: Knull.

Note: No BFR, moral off.

How goes this?

MrMind
clears

Insane Titan
Originally posted by deft
Superboy Prime runs the teambuster gauntlet.

1. Kurse (amped fourth times by the Beyonder)
2. Dark Sentry (Siege Sentry)
3. Mangog (classic version)
4. Gorr (with the All-Black)
5. Thanos
6. Tyrant (depowered)

Bonus round: Knull.

Note: No BFR, moral off.

How goes this? Does prime get rest between matches ?

deft
Yes, Insane Titan.

wxyz
If he gets rest, either stops at 6 or clears.

Stoic
I think he gets to Thanos, but every one of these characters could be argued to break even with him. Even Mangog has a universal strength feat by biting chunks out of Ultimate Mjolnir which survived the destruction of it's native reality. Just saying.

Adam Grimes
Clears.

Enzeru
Stops at 2. Tentacle mode Sentry is tailor made to beat Superboy-Prime, who is a mentally fragile mental midget. One tentacle and you'd have him lying on the ground, curled up in the fetus position and crying for Laurie.

zopzop
I agree with Enzeru, he stops at 2. Superboy Prime is awesome but Voidtry is just too much.

MrMind
laughing out loud

carver9
1 is trouble, 2 stomps.

AlbertoJohnAvil
There are more than enough Marvel heroes who can drop SBP. It's really not hard. He's only tough in DC cuz 90 percent of hero skill sets are fAsT and pUnChEs rEaL hArD. Marvel skill creativity spanks him soundly. Any mid level psionic convinces him he's a potted plant.

xJLxKing
Clears
2 might be hard because of how Sentry needs to die but regardless he should eventually clear it

h1a8
Originally posted by Stoic
I think he gets to Thanos, but every one of these characters could be argued to break even with him. Even Mangog has a universal strength feat by biting chunks out of Ultimate Mjolnir which survived the destruction of it's native reality. Just saying. Bad logic. Objects and character's have variable durability and levels from scene to scene. So abc logic becomes flawed when equating a highest showing with all other showings.

Show scans of Mjolnir tanking a universal destruction attack.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
1 is trouble, 2 stomps.

Kurse can't even lift a single Earth weight. Prime can exert more than millions of times more than an Earth weight. So how is Kurse trouble?

Sentry is similar. Prove that Sentry is at least 1/1000th as strong as Prime. Give his best strength feat. And I'll give you a feat guaranteed to be more than a million times greater.

ShadowFyre
It did not tank a universal attack. He threw it out of the universe I thought.

Is thanos still amped? Why is he so high?

JBL
Catch pure hell at 1. Will not get past 2.

BrolyBlack
Clears

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.