CCP Party Members Working All Over the World, Leaked

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
Source is Australia's equivalent of Foxnews, though.

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6215946537001

As part of my job, we are literally at war with China and and have been for years. It's just par for the course, by this point. I have no love for the CCP. Chinese people are not the same as their pretty shitty government.

The US has their sins, too: still killing those brown people.

But this news, if legit, confirms what most cybersecurity folks have been fighting for years: companies and governments are infiltrated, all over the world, by the CCP. They are trying to take over as much as possible. It's a verified conspiracy. This is not a theory. We just don't know how detailed this control goes. We have a better idea, now, that this story has broken, though. Should not be a shock to most people.

What are companies doing to combat this? Secure data containers, Cloud Access Security Brokers solutions, Data Loss Prevention, data classification, training and education programs, SIEM (Security information and event management) tools, and SOAR (security orchestration and response) tools.

A combination of technology and human solutions is how you fight his. The target is the world's Intellectual Property. Imagine paying $200 million to develop a new service, pharmaceutical, procedure,or technology just for it be stolen and made/done in a lower quality way by the Chinese? This has happened a lot. It's rather absurd how often it happens. This is the new IP landscape. People are going to have to view IP differently and use it differently. China is only doing, at scale, what millions of small operations are doing: IP theft and counterfeit.

jaden_2.0
Not so easy to "leak" deliberately flawed versions of jets that will fail catastrophically while keeping the real designs safe like it was back in the day against the Russians.

StoptheSteal
What will be the U.S. retribution? Sanctions maybe? Tariffs perhaps. We showed them last time with that.

cdtm
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Not so easy to "leak" deliberately flawed versions of jets that will fail catastrophically while keeping the real designs safe like it was back in the day against the Russians.

Are you talking about the 737 MAX? Where did you hear the flaws were deliberate? Why?

I can believe they were deliberately hidden, which is another thing.

StoptheSteal
In all seriousness, why not strike back like in NK?

roughrider
What is this revival of Communism as a big threat? The War On Terror & Radical Jihad has gotten cold, so people in the West have to find a new enemy again?

America has had an economic alliance with China since the early 1970's. Nothing they do should be a surprise, and vice versa.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by cdtm
Are you talking about the 737 MAX? Where did you hear the flaws were deliberate? Why?

I can believe they were deliberately hidden, which is another thing.

No. I'm talking about the allegations that western countries deliberately leaked flawed designs to Russian spies so they'd steal them and Russia would waste money building aircraft with components deliberately designed to fail. The so-called Russian Concorde, the Tupolev TU-144 as an example.

Blakemore
Another dumbdumbman thread.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by roughrider
What is this revival of Communism as a big threat? The War On Terror & Radical Jihad has gotten cold, so people in the West have to find a new enemy again?

America has had an economic alliance with China since the early 1970's. Nothing they do should be a surprise, and vice versa.

How much people underestimate communism is crazy.

In the 1920's, Soviet Russia had posters reminding citizens it wasn't okay to eat their children. China under Mao had the same.

Communism eventually leads to hell on Earth when taken to extremes. Shit is dangerous AF, and China should be fought with extreme and deliberate force. It is an existential threat to our way of living. It's like Thanos assembling the Infinity Gauntlet. We need the Avengers, X-men, Fantastic Four together to shut that shit down ASAP.

-Pr-
Originally posted by dadudemon
Source is Australia's equivalent of Foxnews, though.

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6215946537001

As part of my job, we are literally at war with China and and have been for years. It's just par for the course, by this point. I have no love for the CCP. Chinese people are not the same as their pretty shitty government.

The US has their sins, too: still killing those brown people.

But this news, if legit, confirms what most cybersecurity folks have been fighting for years: companies and governments are infiltrated, all over the world, by the CCP. They are trying to take over as much as possible. It's a verified conspiracy. This is not a theory. We just don't know how detailed this control goes. We have a better idea, now, that this story has broken, though. Should not be a shock to most people.

What are companies doing to combat this? Secure data containers, Cloud Access Security Brokers solutions, Data Loss Prevention, data classification, training and education programs, SIEM (Security information and event management) tools, and SOAR (security orchestration and response) tools.

A combination of technology and human solutions is how you fight his. The target is the world's Intellectual Property. Imagine paying $200 million to develop a new service, pharmaceutical, procedure,or technology just for it be stolen and made/done in a lower quality way by the Chinese? This has happened a lot. It's rather absurd how often it happens. This is the new IP landscape. People are going to have to view IP differently and use it differently. China is only doing, at scale, what millions of small operations are doing: IP theft and counterfeit.

****ing APTs. Pricks.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!
Thing is China bring change projects to the third world. They invest and build and show how they did it. From SE Asia to Africa, I've watched them build harbours, and airstrip, at the same time towns and business.

eThneoLgrRnae
That doesn't negate all of the horrible shit they've done and continue to do to this day.

You're always talking shit about Russia/Putin. Well, China is like a hundred times worse and a much bigger threat to the free world.

You're an admitted Marxist though so of course you think of Communist China as some force for good lol.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
That doesn't negate all of the horrible shit they've done and continue to do to this day.

You're always talking shit about Russia/Putin. Well, China is like a hundred times worse and a much bigger threat to the free world.

You're an admitted Marxist though so of course you think of Communist China as some force for good lol. China certainly does have issues, but it is actively running positive change programmes through economic colonialism. The west got caught with its pants down by China. The cleverest thing they do is bring their managers in on ground instead of relying on charities, the UN etc. Sometimes though the control they adopt is too obvious and actually detrimental in the short term to local economies, the businesses they put in place are usually Chinese owned and in "partnership", regardless in 45 years of travelling the globe, I've seen nothing like it, in scale or implication. It changes everything, I can only compare it to British expansion after Napoleon's defeat.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
China certainly does have issues, but it is actively running positive change programmes through economic colonialism. The west got caught with its pants down by China. The cleverest thing they do is bring their managers in on ground instead of relying on charities, the UN etc. Sometimes though the control they adopt is too obvious and actually detrimental in the short term to local economies, the businesses they put in place are usually Chinese owned and in "partnership", regardless in 45 years of travelling the globe, I've seen nothing like it, in scale or implication. It changes everything, I can only compare it to British expansion after Napoleon's defeat.

Your passports should be revoked and you should be put in stocks and chains wherever you go.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Blakemore

dadudemon
I'm unsure how to properly deal with China. They refuse to play by the rules the rest of the world follows.

This is the Chinese Government:

The World: "You have to wait for the gun before you can start the race, China!"

China: "没有! 我将开始行走直到中途,然后等待枪支熄灭。 我的朋友正在安排比赛的时间,并会为我控制时间。"

"No! I will start walking until the halfway point and wait for the gun to go off. And my friend is timing the races and will manipulate the clock for me."

So how do you deal with a country who pretends to play the game but refuses to actually play it, screwing over everyone else? Sanctions? Boycotts?

BrolyBlack
What are some of the names on this?

Blakemore
dumbdumbman thread. no expression

BrolyBlack

Blakemore

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Considering you are a compete moron and a Buffon I expected you to cuck for China like you cuck for your friends here that laugh behind your back.

Blakemore
I don't, jeez.

BrolyBlack
Yea actually you do, you are doing it in this thread, you idiot.

Blakemore
What error did I make? Please don't just rage-quit. erm

BrolyBlack
You were spamming the thread with requotes you idiot.

Blakemore
I was quoting myself. laughing out loud

BrolyBlack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.