The Biden Bites It Poll

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
Place Your Bets! Will Biden Make it All 4 Years!?
He is 78 years old and Not Looking Healty!

Blakemore
Over 4 years. Jimmy Carter is 96 and alive ffs.

Artol

Blakemore

Artol
Originally posted by Blakemore
Biden or Carr?

Biden

victreebelvictr
Kamala might wipe him out from behind while he is focused on reading the teleprompter.

eThneoLgrRnae
No way in hell he'll last for four years as PotUS. I doubt he'll last even one.

Bashar Teg
joe biden happens to be my roommate, in starfly's mind. we pay no rent

wxyz
They'll try to get rid of Biden to make Harris President.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
No way in hell he'll last for four years as PotUS. I doubt he'll last even one. How can you be so sure... what's your plan? Grassy knoll 2?

Blakemore
Yet Mitch McConnell and Trump are close to Biden's age and spout nonsense too but noooo, let's just use that excuse on old Joe Biden. no

Bentley
Biden will live through two mandates and then proceed to outlive most of us people posting in this thread

Blakemore
Originally posted by Bentley
Biden will live through two mandates and then proceed to outlive most of us people posting in this thread He probably will. Jimmy Carr is 96, there might be something about a religious conservative life. Just don't be a dumbass about it.

eThneoLgrRnae
It's not necessarily that I think he'll die while serving out his illegitimate term in office.

More likely that his cognitive ability will continue to rapidly decline to the point that he will have to be removed thru legal means.

Blakemore
It's not necessarily that I think he'll die while serving out his illegitimate term in office.

More likely that his cognitive ability will continue to rapidly decline to the point that he will have to be removed thru legal means. I doubt it.

Robtard
Where is the 'makes it two terms/8 years and then retires' option? Could happen.

dadudemon

eThneoLgrRnae
You mean the old vids where he was spouting racist shit? Did he sound smart in those, iyo?

dadudemon
You mean the old vids where he was spouting racist shit? Did he sound smart in those, iyo?

Contrary to popular belief, you can be educated and racist. Just look at any Dem or Dem-voter with a college degree for an example.

Bentley
Originally posted by dadudemon
Contrary to popular belief, you can be educated and racist. Just look at any Dem or Dem-voter with a college degree for an example.

You know perfectly that such kind of racism doesn't count as racism biscuits

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bentley
You know perfectly that such kind of racism doesn't count as racism biscuits

haermm

It's not racist if it comes from a "good" place. For example, black people can't read which is why voter ID laws are racist. #gotem

Blakemore
Originally posted by dadudemon
haermm

It's not racist if it comes from a "good" place. For example, black people can't read shock

wxyz
In Canada you need ID to vote, it baffles my mind to think people are against Voter ID.

It's common sense.

Blakemore
He questioned if black people can read. shock wtf?

Surtur
Originally posted by wxyz
In Canada you need ID to vote, it baffles my mind to think people are against Voter ID.

It's common sense.

Leftists: you will be consistent and call this racist right?

smile

wxyz

According to the Left, Voter ID is discriminatory.

That's what DDM was referring to.

Blakemore

That's what DDM was referring to. Can you explain this voter ID law?

wxyz
Can you explain this voter ID law?

In Canada, you need to show ID to prove who you are when you go to vote.

Is that the case in the U.S. in Federal elections?

Surtur
So Canada's voting system is racist right Blake?

wxyz
Anything that requires photo ID is racist, don't you know?

Blakemore
In Canada, you need to show ID to prove who you are when you go to vote.

Is that the case in the U.S. in Federal elections? Idk north American BS. erm black people are just as cival as white... most of the time... some aren't. erm

Surtur
Idk north American BS. erm black people are just as cival as white... most of the time... some aren't. erm

Dipshit: it's civil not cival.

Do not correct another spelling error until you have gone 1 week without one, understood?

And how are they just as *civil* if they commit murder at a higher rate?

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur

Do not correct another spelling error until you have gone 1 week without one, understood?

And how are they just as *civil* if they commit murder at a higher rate?

In your own views:

On a scale of 0-10 how "civil" are White people?

On a scale of 0-10 how "civil" are Black people?

Surtur
Current white americans would be 3-4 points above whatever civility rating the group with the highest murder rating would get.

smile

Robtard
Current white americans would be 3-4 points above whatever civility rating the group with the highest murder rating would get.

smile

And those points would be?

Don't be shy now, you're the one noting the distinction.

Blakemore

And how are they just as *civil* if they commit murder at a higher rate? I made a spelling error. I'm sorry.

Surtur
I just told you: whites would be 3-4 points above whatever rating you'd give the group with the highest murder rate.

Did you disagree? smile

Robtard
I just told you: whites would be 3-4 points above whatever rating you'd give the group with the highest murder rate.

Did you disagree? smile

You were asked to give your opinion of the specific numbers, you've now dodged twice like a coward. Your cowardice has been noted and that's that.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
You were asked to give your opinion of the specific numbers, you've now dodged twice like a coward. Your cowardice has been noted and that's that.

Okay keyboard warrior thumb up

BrolyBlack

Calm down Mr Butthurt

Blakemore
My sentiment is:: sad

BrolyBlack
You sound butthurt

dadudemon
shock

Congratulations: you now understand why that leftist talking point is racist.

dadudemon

No "he" didn't. Don't be stupid.

I see wxyz got the very clear point:

That's what DDM was referring to.

In your own views:

On a scale of 0-10 how "civil" are White people?

On a scale of 0-10 how "civil" are Black people?

Oh boy. This never ends well. We all are aware of all the arguments and all the data.

Blakemore
Look dumbdumbman, sometimes black people should be treated with care due to historical racism and we should all work towards equality.I feel the same way towards East Asian, Southern Asian people, etc. Let us all help those in need and move along as the human race.

wxyz
I agree with equality, too bad the Left doesn't.

Surtur
Look dumbdumbman, sometimes black people should be treated with care due to historical racism and we should all work towards equality.I feel the same way towards East Asian, Southern Asian people, etc. Let us all help those in need and move along as the human race.

Lol. So your racism extends to Asians too.

And wow "black people should be treated with care". God damn you really seem to excel at this special kind of condescending racism.

Blakemore
Lol. So your racism extends to Asians too.

And wow "black people should be treated with care". God damn you really seem to excel at this special kind of condescending racism. Some should. Maybe respect would've been a better word to use. My fault.

Artol

Blakemore
Yeah, poor people have enough problems as it is, black, white, red, whatever.

Silent Master
Some should. Maybe respect would've been a better word to use. My fault.

So, which ones shouldn't be treated with respect?

Blakemore
Originally posted by Silent Master
So, which ones shouldn't be treated with respect? No, some black people need care; all of them deserve respect. Stupid.

Silent Master
You said

Some should. Maybe respect would've been a better word to use. My fault.

So, which ones don't deserve respect?

Blakemore
You said

So, which ones don't deserve respect? Well, I find it hard to respect violent murderers, but's because of the violence, not the colour of their skin.

Silent Master
Well, I find it hard to respect violent murderers, but's because of the violence, not the colour of their skin.

So according to you, only the black people that are non-violent murderers deserve respect?

Blakemore
So according to you, only the black people that are non-violent murderers deserve respect? Well, there are also fraudsters, I mean, anyone who breaks law generally are hard to respect... they broke the law erm

Silent Master
Well, there are also fraudsters, I mean, anyone who breaks law generally are hard to respect... they broke the law erm

So according to you, only the black people that don't break the law deserve respect?

Blakemore
So according to you, only the black people that don't break the law deserve respect? Well, yeah. That applies to non-black people too.

Silent Master
Well, yeah. That applies to non-black people too.

Interesting that you described that group as "some" rather than "most" or the "vast majority"

BackFire

StoptheSteal
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
You sound butthurt

You come across as about 11 years old.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.