People who never stop talking about politics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
If thats all they can talk about are they stupid?

Newjak
No, next question and pointless thread now?

Robtard
*Butthurt Thread*

dadudemon
I like to talk about lots of other stuff, too. Science, research, and technology.

Looks like I'm not stupid. But I knew it, baby. naughty

Adam_PoE
When conservatives politicize the identities of minorities, and use animus against minorities to motivate conservatives to vote, minorities do not have the option to "stop talking about politics." You know who has the luxury to not talk about politics? People whose civil rights are not put up to a vote or litigated in the courts. The white, straight, cisgender people who participate in the persecution of minorities, and then complain unironically that minorities "make everything political all the time."

Old Man Whirly!
Poor Broreeee we have broken his fragile mind.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
When Democrats politicize the identities of minorities, and use animus against people to motivate liberals and auth-leftists to vote, people do not have the option to "stop talking about politics." You know who has the luxury to not talk about politics? The plutarchs who control almost all political dialogue including the special interest groups, don't worry about voting as it is handled by their pet politicians.The Democrats, Republicans, auth-leftists, plutarchs, and corporate lackies who participate in the control of the government like to make things about minorities while not doing at all to change.

Fixed your post.

I agree with the fixed post. Democrats need to stop being racist and corrupt. Republicans needs to stop being corrupt.

BrolyBlack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.