Cruz's Eagerness... Epitomizes the GOP's Complete Lack of Principles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
Ted Cruz's Eagerness To Fight Trump's Legal Battles Epitomizes the GOP's Complete Lack of Principles

By his own account, the Texas senator is committed to defending a dishonest, amoral, narcissistic bully.

Ted Cruz will not get a chance to argue that the Supreme Court should stop Joe Biden from taking office by overriding the presidential election results in four battleground states. But the Texas senator's eagerness to do so speaks volumes about the extent to which the Republican Party has abandoned the principles it once claimed to defend, instead organizing itself around the whims of a president who stands for nothing but his own personal interests. -snip

Yup

Flyattractor
And this Folks is called a Big Batch of LIES!

Hmm I wonder if this is technically Slander or Libel?

Reason.Com....Probably Both.

Yeah its Both.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Robtard
Ted Cruz's Eagerness To Fight Trump's Legal Battles Epitomizes the GOP's Complete Lack of Principles

By his own account, the Texas senator is committed to defending a dishonest, amoral, narcissistic bully.

Ted Cruz will not get a chance to argue that the Supreme Court should stop Joe Biden from taking office by overriding the presidential election results in four battleground states. But the Texas senator's eagerness to do so speaks volumes about the extent to which the Republican Party has abandoned the principles it once claimed to defend, instead organizing itself around the whims of a president who stands for nothing but his own personal interests. -snip

Yup

They are cuckservatives. Trump said Cruz's dad is a serial killer and that his wife is ugly, and he bent the knee.

Surtur
Butthurt thread noted

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Originally posted by Blakemore
pointing out butthurt is funny. laughing out loud

https://i.imgur.com/yrDDXkw.jpg

Robtard
TIL: Reason.com stories cause Trumpers to flip-out when it's something they can't handle hearing

Surtur
Keep that butthurt up thumb up

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
They are cuckservatives. Trump said Cruz's dad is a serial killer and that his wife is ugly, and he bent the knee.

Too funny, but I think Trump accused Cruz's father of assisting in the the JFK assassination.

BrolyBlack
Butthurt thread by a pemafried poster

Robtard
Will you be supporting Cruz's 2024 run** for POTUS, Broly?

**This is obviously on the premise that Trump doesn't run again and breaks his party even more.

BrolyBlack
Robtard 24/7 politics

wxyz
I'd support Cruz, over Biden or Harris anyday.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Surtur
Butthurt thread noted

Laughing at Republicans' self-inflicted wounds is the opposite of butthurt.

dadudemon

Yup

This was a good read. Thanks for posting this.

Biggest failing of the modern GOP, other than the masturbation of the MIC, is rallying around Trump so hard.

Blakemore
Cruz's father assisted in the Kennedy assignation? laughing out loud As I remember, it was butt-hurt members of the CIA who're trying to attack Cuba and ended up getting captured and Kennedy was like, sorry, not helping you. They organised shooting him, and succeeded. erm

Flyattractor
Well the Kennedy Family has always been in deep with the Mafia, the Commie, and are just thieves, rapists and Murders in general so ya know...Ted's Dad helped kill a Democrat Piece of Human Shit.

Thanks Ted's Dad.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Well the Kennedy Family has always been in deep with the Mafia, the Commie, and are just thieves, rapists and Murders in general so ya know...Ted's Dad helped kill a Democrat Piece of Human Shit.

Thanks Ted's Dad. His son got murdered in a plane crash. sad

Flyattractor
And I am supposed to feel bad because? Because Democrat?

Nope. I don't.

Go Bawl to your mama, cause I don't give a PHUCK!

Blakemore
My mummy is dedad. sad cry

Flyattractor
She got a sex change to be your daddy?

That explains a lot.

Blakemore
Originally posted by Flyattractor
She got a sex change to be your daddy?

That explains a lot. No, she died of cancer and the whole family was uspet by it. cry

Flyattractor
So what do you want me to do about it?

Care?

Yeah. Not Gonna Happen.

Blakemore
assho

BrolyBlack
Another butthurt thread by a libtard

Robtard
Laughing at Republicans' self-inflicted wounds is the opposite of butthurt.

https://i0.wp.com/brightestyoungthings.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Jennifer-Aniston-making-funny-face-nodding-GIF.gif

BrolyBlack
Butthurt meme poster^

Adam_PoE
If you repeat it more, it does not suddenly become true.

Surtur

Practice what you preach kid

BrolyBlack

Ok Mr RJ Butthurtsmile

Adam_PoE
Practice what you preach kid

I do.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Ok Mr RJ Butthurtsmile

How am I butthurt? I am not a Cruz voter.

Surtur
You do not, as you have never said it to Rob or Bash or Whirly.

Robtard
How am I butthurt? I am not a Cruz voter.

Amen

Surtur
Amen

Speaking of amen, I said an amen over this chubby michael cohen look alike coming to the rescue:

How do you feel about this?

Robtard
Full blown broken, you are. Broly is likely more broken though, for what it's worth.

Surtur
Why does posting that link make me broken?

Just a flabby Michael Cohen.

Robtard
You and Broly pming each other trying to have a go at me and using a story that's not offensive is scrapping it. Too funny that's literally all you have Anyhow.

Pft, hardly flabby even there. I did gain weight back then cos of a shoulder and elbow injury where I was unable to exercise for months. I've posted a pic of my body after that here before though, gained most of the muscle back and lost the most of the fat. Not Bada ripped mind you, but muscular.

Surtur
I did not mention you at all.

Explain? I just mentioned a flabby Michael Cohen.

Dudes teeth look kinda bad too, sucks.

Robtard
If all you got is retard games, okay.

Surtur
What game am I playing?

Explain smile

BrolyBlack
If all you got is retard games, okay.

You spend all day here playing games, what else is this site for?

Robtard
What game am I playing?

Explain smile
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
You spend all day here playing games, what else is this site for?

Also, dudes. Doxxing is both illegal and a ban-offense. Broly, you've had several accounts banned for doxxing, so you must be really upset today.

Surtur
Who did I dox? Just posted an article.

Robtard
HurrDurr.

Surtur
Well if someone was doxxed surely you could say who.

So I assume you are lying.

Plus on here folk would have needed to be dumb enough to provide others with their name in order to be doxxed. Who was not smart enough to realize not to give out their real names?

Robtard
You're legit fuming today, more than usual. Good lord.

Adam_PoE
I've posted a pic of my body after that here before though ...

You should post it again. You know, for reasons. eek!

Robtard
Reasons...

dadudemon
Wait a minute.

Surtur doxxed someone? Who?

BackFire
Ted Cruz has no friends and cries every night in the shower.

SupermanFan87
But at least they recently decoded that zodiac killer stuff and it did not say "I'm Ted Cruz".

BackFire

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by dadudemon
Wait a minute.

Surtur doxxed someone? Who? Rob I believe DDM, not so strangely he wasn't banned for that because the mods tried to give him a chance.

I wondered if he got the article from anyone?

That would have been bizarre and very petty.

roughrider
Case in point: Republican Madison Cawthorn, fully boxed in by facts on CNN, admits there was no voter fraud (despite helping to lead the charge for it)

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/cnn-pamela-brown-madison-cawtjorn-owned-vote-fraud-065143502.html

Robtard
Originally posted by roughrider
Case in point: Republican Madison Cawthorn, fully boxed in by facts on CNN, admits there was no voter fraud (despite helping to lead the charge for it)

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/cnn-pamela-brown-madison-cawtjorn-owned-vote-fraud-065143502.html

How does that clown still have a job.

Adam_PoE
How does that clown still have a job.

He may not for long:

A heated confrontation between Representativess Madison Cawthorn and David McKinley over co-sponsorship of a bill has escalated to a McKinley staffer filing an ethics complaint against Cawthorn. The spat began Thursday afternoon when the North Carolina freshman Cawthorn went to find McKinley in his office to discuss what Cawthorn said was his mistaken addition to a bill that he did not want his name attached to.

But when Cawthorn found McKinley out of the office, the youngest member of Congress instead got into a back-and-forth with the West Virginian's staff. The exchange was witnessed by multiple McKinley aides, who saw Cawthorn as raising his voice and dressing down their colleague. At one point, he told the legislative staffer to lower her voice because she was speaking to a member of Congress.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.