Governor Andrew Cuomo accused of sexual harassment by former aide

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur
https://nypost.com/2020/12/13/lindsey-boylan-alleges-cuomo-sexually-harassed-her-about-looks/

I'm not saying I believe her, I'm just saying anyone who believed blasey ford best believe her smile

Oh and some of the responses to her tweeting about it are just delicious:

https://twitter.com/LindseyBoylan/status/1338125549756182529

The progressives recycle all the things they cried over conservatives using:

-why didn't you say anything sooner?
-why didn't you leave?
-why didn't you report it to the cops or anyone?

Lol. Delicious.

BrolyBlack

Newjak
Then he should properly investigated

Surtur
Originally posted by Newjak
Then he should properly investigated

Agreed.

So, do you believe the accuser?

If no: did you believe Blasey Ford?

wxyz
I'm sure the Left will be calling for him to resign like they did for Biden.

Newjak
Originally posted by Surtur
Agreed.

So, do you believe the accuser?

If no: did you believe Blasey Ford? I believed Ford deserved to be heard and taken seriously just as this person does. erm

Surtur
I'm sure they will believe it without proof like they did with the accusations against Kavanaugh.

Right lefties?

Artol

Surtur
I believed Ford deserved to be heard and taken seriously just as this person does. erm

Good, and you can agree those who believed Ford will be hypocrites if they do not believe this woman, correct?

Bashar Teg
I believed Ford deserved to be heard and taken seriously just as this person does. erm

thumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
thumb up

Good, so dems should schedule a hearing and you will denounce them if they do not, correct?

Bonus question: do you believe the democrats in power will be this consistent?

smile

Surtur
Just 1 person say democrats will ask her to testify.

Anyone brave enough? Do not be shy my children smile

Newjak
I'm sure they will believe it without proof like they did with the accusations against Kavanaugh.

Right lefties? You're kind being dense about this aren't you?

What exactly do you want me to say?

That this is exactly the same as the circumstances around Brett Kavanaugh?

Because they're not. Cuomo's accuser deserves to be heard and treated seriously.

Kavanaugh was being pushed through to a Supreme Court nomination and there were concerns the GOP were ignoring serious accusations against them. Which is true.

Surtur
You're kind being dense about this aren't you?

Because they're not. Cuomo's accuser deserves to be heard and treated seriously.

Kavanaugh was being pushed through to a Supreme Court nomination and there were concerns the GOP were ignoring serious accusations against them. Which is true.

But it's not true. The democrats ignored a "serious" accusation until they felt they had no other option to derail the Kavanaugh nomination.

So your next post will either:

1-say democrats ignored it until they felt they had no other chance
2-be utterly god damn silent henceforth

Newjak
But it's not true. The democrats ignored a "serious" accusation until they felt they had no other option to derail the Kavanaugh nomination.

So your next post will either:

1-say democrats ignored it until they felt they had no other choice
2-be utterly god damn silent henceforth Or option 3

You're being dense and ignoring context as per usual

Robtard
You're kind being dense about this aren't you?

Bingo.

This woman's story needs to be heard though, as you said. If Cuomo is guilty, he should face the appropriate consequences.

Newjak
Originally posted by Robtard
Bingo.

This woman's story needs to be heard though, as you said. Yeah for some reason that isn't enough for Surt.

Surtur
You two gonna continue to gaslight or did you want to finish up?

Some advice: finish up smile

Newjak
You two gonna continue to gaslight or did you want to finish up?

Some advice: finish up smile I mean you were kind of finished the first time you posted in this thread.

Surtur
I mean you were kind of finished the first time you posted in this thread.

So gaslight.

I give permission for Rob to agree, Bash too thumb up

Robtard
Yeah for some reason that isn't enough for Surt.

It's surt.

Newjak
So gaslight.

I give permission for Rob to agree, Bash too thumb up That has to be the most kindergarten thing I've seen in awhile.

If these posters agree it is only because I gave them permission so checkmate lol

Surtur
You're mistaken. You guys exposing your hypocrisy is more than I could have hoped for smile

Bashar Teg

If these posters agree it is only because I gave them permission so checkmate lol

that's really how it goes in his mind laughing out loud

Robtard
That has to be the most kindergarten thing I've seen in awhile.

It's surt.

Surtur
That has to be the most kindergarten thing I've seen in awhile.

Oh son: walk away.

For this argument to hold water you'd have to argue you have missed nigh 50%+ of Rob and Bashes posts.

Want to keep going? Type it out.

Robtard
that's really how it goes in his mind laughing out loud

It's surt.

Surtur
smile

Newjak
that's really how it goes in his mind laughing out loud laughing out loud

Surtur
The hypocrisy is noted.

smile

Newjak
The hypocrisy is noted.

smile Sure it is Surt

Surtur
Sure it is Surt

You have my permission to pretend otherwise kid smile

Surtur
The reality tho: with Blasey ford it was "she is telling the truth"

Now it is just "let her be heard". You will in fact not be allowed to pretend they are the same thing, mods might let you cuck but not me smile

It won't be allowed. You will definitely sing the same exact tune as before so if Kavanaugh was guilty there will be no "let her be heard" here there will be "Cuomo is guilty".

Now anyone saying he isn't guilty come say Kavanaugh is innocent thumb up

Robtard
Sure it is Surt

The reality of the situation and I think you've deduced this for yourself already: Surtur wanted the people he's labeled as his "enemies", aka "Der Lefttist", to come in here and defend Cuomo while calling his accuser a liar. But what happened is those people, aka the sensible people, came in here and all said some version of "the accuser needs to be heard, if Cuomo did something wrong he should face appropriate punishment". So Surt is being Surt over it and having a hissy.

Surtur
The reality tho: with Blasey ford it was "she is telling the truth"

Now it is just "let her be heard". You will in fact not be allowed to pretend they are the same thing, mods might let you cuck but not me smile

It won't be allowed. You will definitely sing the same exact tune as before so if Kavanaugh was guilty there will be no "let her be heard" here there will be "Cuomo is guilty".

Now anyone saying he isn't guilty come say Kavanaugh is innocent thumb up

Newjak
The reality of the situation and I think you've deduced this for yourself already: Surtur wanted the people he's labeled as his "enemies", aka "Der Lefttist", to come in here and defend Cuomo while calling his accuser a liar. But what happened is those people, aka the sensible people, came in here and all said some version of "the accuser needs to be heard, if Cuomo did something wrong he should face appropriate punishment". So Surt is being Surt over it and having a hissy. Yup

Surtur
But you did what I wanted. You still didn't apply the same standard as the left did to Kavanaugh lol.

You pathetic souls did not adopt a "wait and see" approach there. Nor did your representatives.

Keep lying? Mods will allow it smile

Adam_PoE
Yeah for some reason that isn't enough for Surt.

It is not good enough for him, because the positions of real progressives do not align with the ones he has ascribed to them in his mind, influenced by his steady diet of right-wing media.

dadudemon
So I assume support for this will get Cuomo removed from office and Biden will step down?

Blakemore

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
It is not good enough for him, because the positions of real progressives do not align with the ones he has ascribed to them in his mind, influenced by his steady diet of right-wing media.

The responses here showed it just fine. You're treating this differently than accusations against Trump and Kavanaugh.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
So I assume support for this will get Cuomo removed from office and Biden will step down?

I would hazard to guess this is news mainly because he was supposedly being considered for a role in the Biden admin.

Whether or not that will impact anything is unknown.

jaden_2.0
Is this the fake weights guy? His whole demeanor screams sex pest so this would be entirely unsurprising.

Surtur
Governor of new york, brother of chris Cuomo on cnn

He has a very large nose and was recently given an Emmy.

wxyz
Chris Cuomo is a moron.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Mindship
Seems like another Tara Reade type. In any event, due process, ladies. The focus of your accusations ain't going anywhere til due process. Republican, Democrat, doesn't matter. Due Process.

#cancelculturedcanceled

StoptheSteal
I never get the impression that anyone actually cares about the victims of sexual assault. It's always always just a way to score a point in an argument. OP basically said as much.

Adam_PoE
The responses here showed it just fine. You're treating this differently than accusations against Trump and Kavanaugh.

Qualify your statements and substantiate your claims.

jaden_2.0
Governor of new york, brother of chris Cuomo on cnn

He has a very large nose and was recently given an Emmy.

It's the brother that's the fake weights guy.

Pair o creeps.

Flyattractor
He is a Democrat. He could have a Child Pile Rape Orgy Party in Times Square and the Media and his Voting Base would make excuses and rationalize it away.

Cause better then the Bad Orange Man!

DERRR!

Surtur

Hey if you think Kavanaugh was innocent cool thumb up

Surtur

Adam_PoE
Hey if you think Kavanaugh was innocent cool thumb up

So that is another pretend win for Surtur? Who's a big boy?

Surtur
You can snatch that very real win away by saying you believe Kavanaugh is innocent in your next post.

Did you want to do that Adam? smile

Adam_PoE
You can snatch that very real win away by saying you believe Kavanaugh is innocent in your next post.

Did you want to do that Adam? smile

You do not have a real win until you:

Surtur
You seem to keep avoiding the question of if you think Kavanaugh is guilty.

Two possibilities I see:

-Retardation made you forget to respond
-You know your answer would not reflect well on you, because you know there is no way to find Blasey Ford as truthful and this woman a liar

Which is it?

Adam_PoE
You seem to keep avoiding the question of if you think Kavanaugh is guilty.

Two possibilities I see:

-Retardation made you forget to respond
-You know your answer would not reflect well on you, because you know there is no way to find Blasey Ford as truthful and this woman a liar

Which is it?

I asked you to qualify your statements and substantiate your claims first. You responded to my question with a question of your own. Guess what? Questions are answered in order of succession. You do not get your question answered until you satisfactorily answer mine.

Surtur
So yeah you think he is guilty but know it hurts your case.

Noted smile

Adam_PoE
So yeah you think he is guilty but know it hurts your case.

Noted smile

Just answer the question, Claire:

Surtur
Just say whether or not you believe Ford.

smile

Adam_PoE
https://i.imgur.com/XyyBtz8.gif

Robtard
It's looking more and more like this accuser's story is not holding up. She still needs to be heard though, no brushing it under the rug.

Flyattractor
It's looking more and more like this accuser's story is not holding up. She still needs to be heard though, no brushing it under the rug.

Robtard is a Confirmed Sexist because #BelieveAllWomen...unlessItsAgainstDemocratsThePhuckTheBitch

$urtified

Based on?

Flyattractor
Politics....Duh

Robtard
Originally posted by $urtified
Based on?

The info coming out and her story conflicting. We'll see though, she could still be legit.

wxyz
Her story isn't holding up because she accused a Democrat, duh.

$urted
The info coming out and her story conflicting. We'll see though, she could still be legit.

What info? Source me.

Flyattractor

Just admit you hate women and are ok with Rapists holding High Level Office under the Democrat ticket.

Robtard
Originally posted by wxyz
Her story isn't holding up because she accused a Democrat, duh.
That's not true and you know it, eon

Surt1
What conflicting info is coming out you never said

NewGuy01
So... what did she accuse him of doing, exactly? Article didn't say. Does anyone know?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.