MCU Abomination runs the Infinity War/Endgame gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
No BFR

Warmup: MCU Proxima Midnight

Round 1: Black Panther
Round 2: Corvus Glaive
Round 3: Iron Spider
Round 4: Valkyrie
Round 5: Rescue
Round 6: Cull Obsidian
Round 7: Worthy Cap

Boss: Thor with Mjolnir and Stormbreaker

riv6672

ShadowFyre
Gets beheaded at Valkyrie who should be above Rescue

riv6672

TheVaultDweller
Could potentially stop at 4. Valkyrie's a much better fighter than he is. Depends on whether her weapons can hurt him though. They can certainly slice through Leviathan armour easily enough (IM Mk.7 lasers eat your heart out):

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ConsiderateThinAbyssiniancat-mobile.mp4

Otherwise, stops at Cull IMO. He was handing Hulkbuster's ass to him for most of that fight and was going for a finishing blow when Banner got lucky and managed to slap the one gauntlet on his arm at the last second and fire him into the energy shield, and both his other losses were virtually 3-on-1s when he went down (Spider-Man, Iron Man and Wong in IW, and Spider-Man, Iron Man and Giant Man in EG).

If Abomination somehow manages to get past those two, which I personally have a hard time seeing, Cap smashes his face in with Mjolnir.

BruceSkywalker
prolly stops at Valkyrie

KingD19
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Could potentially stop at 4. Valkyrie's a much better fighter than he is. Depends on whether her weapons can hurt him though. They can certainly slice through Leviathan armour easily enough (IM Mk.7 lasers eat your heart out):

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ConsiderateThinAbyssiniancat-mobile.mp4

Otherwise, stops at Cull IMO. He was handing Hulkbuster's ass to him for most of that fight and was going for a finishing blow when Banner got lucky and managed to slap the one gauntlet on his arm at the last second and fire him into the energy shield, and both his other losses were virtually 3-on-1s when he went down (Spider-Man, Iron Man and Wong in IW, and Spider-Man, Iron Man and Giant Man in EG).

If Abomination somehow manages to get past those two, which I personally have a hard time seeing, Cap smashes his face in with Mjolnir.

I wouldn't even call his fight against Pete, Wong and Tony a loss. He got BFR'd and the warp portals are basically inverse destructo discs so they can cut through anything since instead of actually cutting, they're closing a warp in dimensions. So his hand got lopped off when he tried to get back. Before that he was easily manhandling Iron Man and Spidey.

And against Scott he got stepped on by probably the most physically powerful character we've seen on screen that wasn't Ego or something.

Definitely stops at Valkryie, but could stop at Iron-Spider if he uses instant-kill mode. Maybe it takes out his eyes or something lol.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by KingD19
I wouldn't even call his fight against Pete, Wong and Tony a loss. He got BFR'd and the warp portals are basically inverse destructo discs so they can cut through anything since instead of actually cutting, they're closing a warp in dimensions. So his hand got lopped off when he tried to get back. Before that he was easily manhandling Iron Man and Spidey.

And against Scott he got stepped on by probably the most physically powerful character we've seen on screen that wasn't Ego or something.

Definitely stops at Valkryie, but could stop at Iron-Spider if he uses instant-kill mode. Maybe it takes out his eyes or something lol.

I kinda misremembered though. Pete had already gone off to pursue Maw and Strange when Wong intervened. But still, as you said, Cull had been handling them both fairly well and had Iron Man back in serious trouble the moment Spidey left that fight. Hell, Tony needed his ass saved from Cull three separate times. First by Spider-Man in New York, then again by Wong in New York who BFR'd Cull, and then again by Spider-Man/Giant Man in Endgame. I'll admit that right after Infinity War I downplayed it a bit myself, but after it happened again in Endgame it seems like Cull just had Tony's number.

Even Corvus might provide some issues. And I am not trying to downplay Abomination. But Corvus was actually the fastest member of the Black Order by feats (able to react to and deflect both Falcon's missiles and Vision's Mind Stone beam) and has a weapon that could skewer Vision without issue. And despite being skinny, was actually pretty tall with long limbs. Not saying Abomination would lose, but he'd have to heavily exploit his superior strength to win there.

I just want to know why Rescue is so high up. Given her limited feats, I have a hard time seeing her beat the majority of characters featured in this thread. Only one I can see her reliably beating is Black Panther, and only by exploiting her flight and ranged weapons to try and overload his suit's energy storing capacity or trying to knock the wind out of him repeatedly, like with the Wakandan rhino.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.