Blade vs Prince Nuada

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Blade from the "Blade" movies vs Nuada from "Hellboy II: The Golden Army".

Round 1: Swordfight?

Round 2: Fist-Fight.

Who wins?

Robtard
Pretty sure been done before and I went with Blade. So I'm going with Blade again for both rounds, greater speed and strength showings. They're probably close on skill when it comes to bladed weapons. Nuada probably has the agility advantage.

BruceSkywalker
Always bet on black

FrothByte
Originally posted by Robtard
Pretty sure been done before and I went with Blade. So I'm going with Blade again for both rounds, greater speed and strength showings. They're probably close on skill when it comes to bladed weapons. Nuada probably has the agility advantage.

I might have been the one who made the thread before. And as hard as I tried to fight for Nuada, Blade just had too many feats to pull from.

Robtard
Yeah, three films vs one, which matters when one character isn't ridiculous levels above the other.

KingD19
Nuada losing to Big Red who had feats more on par with Blade and the boss vampires made it obvious that he'd lose to Blade too.

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
Nuada losing to Big Red who had feats more on par with Blade and the boss vampires made it obvious that he'd lose to Blade too.

To be fair, Hellboy didn't beat Nuada via pure skill or physical superiority. He caught Nuada from behind by surprise with their whole hide and seek game. Hellboy was losing the fight before that.

KingD19
Originally posted by FrothByte
To be fair, Hellboy didn't beat Nuada via pure skill or physical superiority. He caught Nuada from behind by surprise with their whole hide and seek game. Hellboy was losing the fight before that.

In their first fight, Hellboy was so drunk he could barely stand up, yet he managed to defend himself incredibly well and reacted to most of Nuada's attacks with dodges or blocks and wasn't even fighting back. He was dead to rights a few times, but again he was almost blackout drunk. He only got stabbed because Liz distracted him and he completely forgot about Nuada.

In their actual fight, in which Hellboy was 100% healthy and not pissy drunk, it was a completely different affair. Hellboy was also fighting at a disadvantage because he couldn't actually injure Nuada without hurting his twin sister.

Qtl6-mDTCCU

He showed skill and speed easily on par with Nuada considering he was the only one to actually cause a serious injury when he slashed Nuada's arm. And it's weird you say Hellboy used the gears and was losing when Nuada was the one to take the fight to them in the first place to take advantage of them and was not the clear winner since Red hurt him before they moved the fight and was pushing him back. Also Red completely disarmed him at one point.

Also Nuada as fast as he is clearly had time to react, as he attacked him but Hellboy caught his spear and threw him. Then he jumped and held it at his throat. It's not like he didn't have a chance to get up off the floor before Red got to him.

Superdad76
i vote for Blade

above reasons have answered why

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
In their first fight, Hellboy was so drunk he could barely stand up, yet he managed to defend himself incredibly well and reacted to most of Nuada's attacks with dodges or blocks and wasn't even fighting back. He was dead to rights a few times, but again he was almost blackout drunk. He only got stabbed because Liz distracted him and he completely forgot about Nuada.

In their actual fight, in which Hellboy was 100% healthy and not pissy drunk, it was a completely different affair. Hellboy was also fighting at a disadvantage because he couldn't actually injure Nuada without hurting his twin sister.

Qtl6-mDTCCU

He showed skill and speed easily on par with Nuada considering he was the only one to actually cause a serious injury when he slashed Nuada's arm. And it's weird you say Hellboy used the gears and was losing when Nuada was the one to take the fight to them in the first place to take advantage of them and was not the clear winner since Red hurt him before they moved the fight and was pushing him back. Also Red completely disarmed him at one point.

Also Nuada as fast as he is clearly had time to react, as he attacked him but Hellboy caught his spear and threw him. Then he jumped and held it at his throat. It's not like he didn't have a chance to get up off the floor before Red got to him.

Did Hellboy use the gears multiple times to hide and evade Nuada's hits?

Did Nuada use the gears multiple times similarly to evade Hellboy's hits?

riv6672

Jmanghan
Originally posted by FrothByte
Did Hellboy use the gears multiple times to hide and evade Nuada's hits?

Did Nuada use the gears multiple times similarly to evade Hellboy's hits? ?

Jmanghan
aaaa

FrothByte
Originally posted by Jmanghan
?

All I'm saying is that Hellboy didn't defeat Nuada by outfighting him in straight combat. Nuada still loses to Blade by simple fact of Blade having more feats than Nuada.

ShadowFyre
Pretty sure Nuada was beating his ass.

Still Blade.

FrothByte
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Pretty sure Nuada was beating his ass.

Still Blade.

Yup. Hellboy had to play hide and seek with Nuada because he couldn't stand toe to toe with him in direct combat. He won the fight when he took Nuada from behind by surprise.

And yeah, Blade still wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.