Thor vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
team consist of

Rhino
Vermin
Kiler Croc
Kite Man
Kick-Ass
Arm Fall Off Boy

BrolyBlack
Thor kicks his skull caved in

MrMind
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Thor kicks his skull caved in

wut

ShadowFyre
Spite thread. Thor hits one of them and they all die from the shockwave.

carthage

Booya_69
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Spite thread. Thor hits one of them and they all die from the shockwave.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by MrMind
team consist of

Rhino
Vermin
Kiler Croc
Kite Man
Kick-Ass
Arm Fall Off Boy

He might beat Kick-Ass, seeing as the comic version is just a teenager who's not even fit or trained.

The rest absolutely destroys him, even Arm-Fall-Off-Boy.

MrMind
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He might beat Kick-Ass, seeing as the comic version is just a teenager who's not even fit or trained.

The rest absolutely destroys him, even Arm-Fall-Off-Boy.

I know sensible people will finally come into this thread

proud of you

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

It should be against the rules to be this butthurt.

Why are so many Superman fans so fragile? The ratio of Superman fans/Thor threads vs. the inverse is like 10:1. You guys will post the latest previews, YouTube videos, and the most obscure shit ever. You’re the real Thor fans, make me look bad.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

It should be against the rules to be this butthurt.

Why are so many Superman fans so fragile? The ratio of Superman fans/Thor threads vs. the inverse is like 10:1. You guys will post the latest previews, YouTube videos, and the most obscure shit ever. You’re the real Thor fans, make me look bad.

Stilt isnt a superman fan, guy

StiltmanFTW
Yeah.

It's unfair to assume that only Superfans are capable of treating Thor like the trash he is.

BrolyBlack
Rage is so broken, he thinks anyone who doesn't believe his lies is a superman fan, he appears to be more broke than Alberto and JBL

celeyhyga17
Stilt not being a superfaaag is like saying Bran is not a thorfan.

Diesldude

Rage.Of.Olympus

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Stilt not being a superfaaag is like saying Bran is not a thorfan.

Thor corps has failed. Asgard has been reduced to rubble.

Diesldude

MrMind
rage is hanging on to what dc surtur did to a bunch of alternative earth heroes

i think he is breaking down

Philosophía
thorbags have broken down mentally ever since they realized you can literally divide Superman's feats by a factor of 1,000,000 and he'd still be above Thor. And that's just feats from the last 10 years.

It's that bad.

In retrospect, Superman catching Mjolnir with one hand while Thor shits his pants and KOing him in front of his whole team is an utmost showing of respect for Thor. He should have been treated like Wonderman or Ms. Marvel.

Thor's main competition right now are the mid heralds at DC.

MrMind
yeah there's no evidence of thor being above the likes of black adam, shazam, captain atom etc feats wise

especially after the continuities merge.

Philosophía
Originally posted by MrMind
yeah there's no evidence of thor being above the likes of black adam, shazam, captain atom etc feats wise

especially after the continuities merge. Or Cassandra Nova. Cable. Martian Manhunter. Nate Grey. John Stewart. Supergirl. White Martians. etc. You've got the likes of Apocalypse, Nefaria who already handled him easily.

Many in the mid-herald tier would take Thor in a forum fight lol. Heck, you've got a few in the low-herald.

DarkSaint85
Absorbing Man is Low Herald, just pointing out sneer

StiltmanFTW
He is fluctuating between low meta and low herald, more like.

MrMind
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Animal Man is Low Herald, just pointing out sneer

ftfy

suneater animal man for the kill

or buddy can call up yellow aliens to erase all thors in the multiverse

MrMind

Rage.Of.Olympus

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Diesldude
Its been discussed so many times and I brought it up to make a point.

I'm half somalian, the lower half, so one thing is for certain, its that i'm not fragile. laughing out loud

What does making a point in this thread have to do with me bringing up superman vs hecate+WW a week ago? I didn't discuss, accept, or counter the fat surtur comic so it's not relevant to my post from last week.

You are awesomethumb up

You definitely are what someone here’s girlfriend is looking forthumb up

ShadowFyre
leave it alone rage they are the most insecure people I have ever met. Thats why there is hundreds of Superman spite matches. They need constant reassurance of their worth because their uncle stopped molesting them while wearing a cape and moved on to their siblings. Dont feed the trolls rage. Its embarrassing how insecure they look constantly making stupid Thor threads and Superman spite matches. Like little children flogging a dead horse

*cue butthurt response from Broly

Adam Grimes
leave it alone rage they are the most insecure people I have ever met. Thats why there is hundreds of Superman spite matches. They need constant reassurance of their worth because their uncle stopped molesting them while wearing a cape and moved on to their siblings. Dont feed the trolls rage. Its embarrassing how insecure they look constantly making stupid Thor threads and Superman spite matches. Like little children flogging a dead horse

*cue butthurt response from Broly Shut up.

MrMind
hey shadowfyre, my buddy, remember that one time superman destroyed the multiverse, you were mentally broken for months. we were worried about you, you were never the same afterwards

carver9

*cue butthurt response from Broly

This

Philosophía
Is it against forum rules to use shadowfyre's tears as lube for horny somalis?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.