The Coming of TEXIT!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
God Bless Texas! Would be Fun as Hell to watch all the Blue State
Bed Shitters from Other States run like rat fphuckers from TEXAS!! Love to See it!

YXfhV_Q_UZw

ArtificialGlory
Texit, just like Brexit, would benefit practically no one.

dadudemon
I was reading about the 23 states that have a secession push going on. Read about the economics of it and how it would work just fine. I'm okay with it. Let people do it. It's not really a big deal but they'd have to negotiate treaties and trade agreements with the other states.

This idea, of course, assumes that is is done peacefully and with approving votes from a majority in each state.

If not, I would never want a violent break-away to happen. Such needless violence.

Kento
Texas has been talking about breaking away for as long as I can remember, and when I was still living there.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Kento
Texas has been talking about breaking away for as long as I can remember, and when I was still living there.

Just like Scotland, secession sentiments have been slowly increasing over time according to polls. However, unlike Scotland, I still don't think this is supported by a majority in Texas.

Flyattractor
PussBag Bed Shitters that used to be Califunnians sure, but it Texit does happen. The Other Red States will need to put up walls to keep those asholes out of their states like TEXAS should have done.

#NotMyPrezBiden would probably nuke them anyway.

truejedi
https://wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700

Looks like texas by itself would be ok. Other red states joining it might bring it down though, at least according to this-- blue states might find themselves quite a bit more wealthy.

Newjak
I think the problems that will face Texas is they assume they will be granted a grandfather in like clause to be brought to the table for everything they got through the U.S.

Which I don't think is going to happen and is going to hit them a lot harder then they realize. I mean what do they think is going to make them any better off than Mexico?

Flyattractor
I would love to see Texas force out all the BlueBallTards that shit the bed in Califunny to get out of their state.

Originally posted by truejedi
https://wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700

Looks like texas by itself would be ok. Other red states joining it might bring it down though, at least according to this-- blue states might find themselves quite a bit more wealthy.

Well that site is Biased as PHUCK!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.