Pick your Power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

Adam Grimes
Thanos w/CC.

I can do whatever I want in those 7 days. Days that would last whatever I want them to.

MrMind
Doctor Manhattan

I'll stretch 7 days into eternity with my reality warping, so I can rule the universe as long as I want

then at the end of 7 days destroy the universe

carver9
Thanos with cc. Ill create pills that give me individual powers. Immortality, flight, invulnerability, telekinesis, super strength, super speed, invisibility, no need to breath, eat, sleep... pills for each so that once my 7 days are over, ill take each and still be a god.

BrolyBlack
Ok my guy, you unoriginal ****

wxyz
I'd take Thanos with the CCU and Time Stone.

I could drag out the seven days as long as I want with the Time Stone.

And with the CCU, I can do whatever I wanted with all that time.

deft
You counts becoming Hulk?

Anyways, I choose the Manhattan powers. With their powers could reshape the universe and the entire timeline.

Another good option is the Cosmic Cube, but it's limited.

h1a8
I'll choose Manhattan. I'll create a scenario where, after I become human again, I accidentally bump into an object that gives me vast super powers (become Manhattan again). Like in the movie Paycheck.

BrolyBlack
Like?

Philosophía
World Forger.

I create the Marvel and DC multiverses and a button in our Universe right next to me that when pressed it transfers my mind to Superman and destroys our Universe afterwards.

So long suckers.

Enzeru

DarkSaint85
...Phildo is absolutely going to be a Homelander and revels in it though.

BrolyBlack
Philo is homelander.

MrMind
thirded

Parmaniac
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
...Phildo is absolutely going to be a Homelander and revels in it though. Phil doesn't need powers to stand on rooftops masturbating.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Phil doesn't need powers to stand on rooftops masturbating. There's two kinds of people in the world. Those who wish they'd play target practice from orbit while masturbating and liars.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.