FBI Briefs Pelosi And McCarthy On Rep. Swalwell's Ties To Suspected Chinese Spy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Oh How the Tides have Turnedlaughing out loud

Link

Superdad76
oh no

BrolyBlack
"The Democrats have no allegiance to China"laughing out loud

What a bunch of cucks

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/530920-mccarthy-pelosi-receive-fbi-briefing-on-swalwell

Superdad76
what is cuck ?

this is terrible news was he hankypanky with that spy ??

what a idiot

BrolyBlack
This was the guy that said he had proof Trump was a spy and his kids were as well, of course he never provided any.

Robtard
By all means investigate this. If there's a there-there, appropriate action should be taken.

See Trumpers, that wasn't hard to do. No need to get ass-blasted and whinge because there's an investigation going.

jaden_2.0
It's good to know the FBI are being believed again.

Superdad76
now that trump isnt around ha ha

Dr. Surter PhD
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
This was the guy that said he had proof Trump was a spy and his kids were as well, of course he never provided any.

You gotta love the gaslighting of people on the left going "okay investigate this" as if it somehow shows they are neutral and treating both sides the same.

But no, the key difference is they aren't treating Swalwell as guilty prior to the investigation being complete. Can you name a single conservative these weasels treated the same way? They all acted like Kavanaugh was guilty even as they demanded an investigation lol.

BrolyBlack

Dr. Surter PhD
Remember how the Hunter thing was Russian disinformation too?

Until it magically wasn't.

And Swalwell is like Schiff he's one of those dipshits who claimed he saw proof of collusion.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Retard
By all means investigate this. If there's a there-there, appropriate action should be taken.

See Trumpers, that wasn't hard to do. No need to get ass-blasted and whinge because there's an investigation going.

Except your attitude was to mock trump and his supporters every time you heard of a new investigation and you automatically sued he was guilty before any outcome, trial or verdict.
You are nothing more than an opportunist and a liar.

Dr. Surter PhD
Yep, "let us wait and see what the investigation turns up" is only valid if they took that same approach to people like Trump and Kavanaugh.

None of them have. They think Trump is a pedo and I'd be shocked if they didn't think Kavanaugh was guilty. I remember Adam refusing to give me a straight answer on if he thought he was.

EDIT: And I'd predict someone like Rob would not give a straight yes or no, but say it is likely he is guilty but would also throw in a "I just don't know" to seem neutral.

dadudemon
"The Democrats have no allegiance to China"laughing out loud

What a bunch of cucks

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/530920-mccarthy-pelosi-receive-fbi-briefing-on-swalwell

It's lies. If they have any global business dealings, it is likely they are tied up with China. That's just how China is and it is by design. The CCP is literally trying to take over the world.

Doc Surturwood
I'm shocked they lied.

Robtard
Except your attitude was to mock trump and his supporters every time you heard of a new investigation and you automatically sued he was guilty before any outcome, trial or verdict.
You are nothing more than an opportunist and a liar.

You're lying again, BB.

Anyhow as before, investigate this, see if Salwell is dirty. No problems here.

BrolyBlack
^retard alert, you are lying, thats what you did for 4 years.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.