in your time on kmc....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeadpoolXXX
which character have you seen the majority of people change their opinions on due to evidence and arguments that have been presented?

for better or for worse.

carver9
Thor, Juggernaut, Superman and Supergirl.

Thor for the worse
Supergirl for the best
Juggernaut for the worse
Superman for the best

Galan007
Superman is the poster child for "best". His overall status has skyrocketed tremendously since I first registered here.
Thor is the antithesis of that Sry Rage.

Honorable mentions:
Mxy. When I first got here, a lot of people vehemently argued that he was Galactus-level, tops... But now most consider him to be one of the most powerful beings in all of fiction(and rightfully so.)

Firestorm. He used to be treated as a d-list nobody on KMC. But now? He spams salt attacks at the onset of every single match, ftw. Yw. thumb up

JBL
Superman. His exaggerated abilities have been debunked consistently. Thor has been lowballed constantly.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by carver9
Thor, Juggernaut, Superman and Supergirl.

Thor for the worse
Supergirl for the best
Juggernaut for the worse
Superman for the best

True.

Honestly Hulk has stayed pretty consistent in how he is viewed.

Hulk is Hulk.

Adam Grimes
Who

Insane Titan

ShadowFyre
Its less what superman does and more the obnoxiousness and continously child like bait and spite threads his fans post but ok

JBL
Lol, actually, I named my twin turbo Callaway Corvette Superman.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by JBL
Superman. His exaggerated abilities have been debunked consistently. Thor has been lowballed constantly. Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Its less what superman does and more the obnoxiousness and continously child like bait and spite threads his fans post but ok

Oh look JB Butthurt and a jar head agree

Insane Titan
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Oh look JB Butthurt and a jar head agree Tbh I always thought shadowfyre was a young teenage kid lol.

BrolyBlack
You would think so. I know JB is like 17

JBL
You would think so. I know JB is like 17 Ah, 17, brings back memories. I remember my dad buying me a brand new car for my birthday. Good times indeed.👍

MrMind
rich kid indeed

JBL
My grandad was rich, he built the company then my dad took over, then it was passed on to me. My dad made us work for a living. So don't hand me that rich kid crap. Money does not make me rich, it's my trust in God that makes me rich. That's why He trust me with a LOT of HIS money.

Parmaniac
laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by JBL
My grandad was rich, he built the company then my dad took over, then it was passed on to me. My dad made us work for a living. So don't hand me that rich kid crap. Money does not make me rich, it's my trust in God that makes me rich. That's why He trust me with a LOT of HIS money.

You haven't worked a day in your life, you cant even spell or use grammar.

*he trusted me

No he didnt, you rich spoiled brat.

HumbleServant
Originally posted by JBL
My grandad was rich, he built the company then my dad took over, then it was passed on to me. My dad made us work for a living. So don't hand me that rich kid crap. Money does not make me rich, it's my trust in God that makes me rich. That's why He trust me with a LOT of HIS money. God bless you

MrMind
well I'm impressed JBL

you certainly are the new donald trump

make marvel great again 2020

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

JB at this point is a parody

JBL
You haven't worked a day in your life, you cant even spell or use grammar.

*he trusted me

No he didnt, you rich spoiled brat. DF.. are you retarded? You.... Wait, let me spell something out for people that can't comprehend.. DF means . Da f_ck. Ok, now that that's out the way. He trust me with his money, if I said trusted me with his money, then it has a possible stoping point. Learn how to comprehend.

MrMind
can you flaunt us your money with pics, we are dying to see your success JBL

BrolyBlack
I was not referring to your abbreviations, kid.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by JBL
DF.. are you retarded? You.... Wait, let me spell something out for people that can't comprehend.. DF means . Da f_ck. Ok, now that that's out the way. He trust me with his money, if I said trusted me with his money, then it has a possible stoping point. Learn how to comprehend.

Who one Gods green earth would trust you with anymore more than a paper route?

GenghisJuan
Originally posted by JBL
DF.. are you retarded? You.... Wait, let me spell something out for people that can't comprehend.. DF means . Da f_ck. Ok, now that that's out the way. He trust me with his money, if I said trusted me with his money, then it has a possible stoping point. Learn how to comprehend.

1. It's spelt "stopping" not "stoping".
2. No lmao, that would be "he trusts me", not "he trust me".

BrolyBlack

MrMind
I'm not questioning his wealth, I'm geniunely curious

what kind of lifestyle you got, JBL?

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by GenghisJuan
2. No lmao, that would be "he trusts me", not "he trust me".

laughing out loud

Maybe a paper route would be to much. My apologies.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by MrMind
I'm not questioning his wealth, I'm geniunely curious

what kind of lifestyle you got, JBL?

He said his hot step mom has a bigger moterboats than my house.

My house has 2000sqft of indoor living space and probably another 1500sq in outdoor living space.

JBL
Originally posted by GenghisJuan ,
2. No lmao, that would be "he trusts me", not "he trust me". Everybody makes mistakes.. just like he said. Who one God's earth.. I know it's supposed to be ON.... But you speak nothing on that huh?

JBL
laughing out loud

Maybe a paper route would be to much. My apologies. You misspelled ON, a two letter word and you're laughing?

GenghisJuan
Originally posted by JBL
Everybody makes mistakes.. just like he said. Who one God's earth.. I know it's supposed to be ON.... But you speak nothing on that huh?

"Stoping" instead of "stopping" is fine, I guess. However, trying to explain why "trust" was right there is laughable, as it clearly wasn't.

BrolyBlack

Juntai
Superman, and then the DCU scaling to him. Guys like Doomsday and Darkseid weren't respected back then, mostly because they were seen as guys that Superman can beat, and the perception of Superman was low, and then everyone else was even lower by default.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Superman. His exaggerated abilities have been debunked consistently. Thor has been lowballed constantly.

Show us on the doll where the man in the Superman costume touched you. Don't worry, he can't hurt you anymore.

Diesldude

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
which character have you seen the majority of people change their opinions on due to evidence and arguments that have been presented?

for better or for worse.
Hulk withstanding the physical equivalent of 133.4 of Hercules' strongest punches in his lungs or whatever, being seen as a mystical feat rather than a physical feat.

Superspeed - especially defensively - being enshrined within our rules.

Diesldude
Who one Gods green earth would trust you with anymore more than a paper route? laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
https://i.ibb.co/pJ6zGsq/diesnude.png

Diesldude
Originally posted by Juntai
Superman, and then the DCU scaling to him. Guys like Doomsday and Darkseid weren't respected back then, mostly because they were seen as guys that Superman can beat, and the perception of Superman was low, and then everyone else was even lower by default. this and what galan said.

When I joined many people laughed Darkseid as a herald.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX

for better or for worse.

Nothing changed with Superman, he still wouldn't match Hulk, Thor, or Sentry.

Diesldude

StiltmanFTW

Dude wtf.

MADMAN01
Jbl any pictures for proof?

GenghisJuan
@StilmanFTW
What the **** is that? Why the **** is that?

Philosophía
Originally posted by Galan007
Superman is the poster child for "best". His overall status has skyrocketed tremendously since I first registered here.
Thor is the antithesis of that Sry Rage.

Honorable mentions:
Mxy. When I first got here, a lot of people vehemently argued that he was Galactus-level, tops... But now most consider him to be one of the most powerful beings in all of fiction(and rightfully so.)

Firestorm. He used to be treated as a d-list nobody on KMC. But now? He spams salt attacks at the onset of every single match, ftw. Yw. thumb up thumb up

Also, Hal a.k.a. Geoff "I will simply will myself to do anything" Johns -- and it has never stopped ever since, even without him.

Aquaman has also gone from a malnourished Namor to a solid ~Wonder Woman level physical powerhouse with a highly formidable trident and TP being redefines as quite overpowered.

And, of course, as it has been mentioned Darkseid -- once people realized that losing to Superman has nothing to do with anything, and he started dragging the Multiverse in death, killing skyfathers as a teenager, devouring Universes and fighting Anti-Monitor.

In Marvel, I'd say Sentry for sure, ever since he stopped alternating between Mighty Avenges "Cut my life into pieces" fabio and the undefined powerset in Dark Avengers -- becoming a full fledged villain/anti-hero. Even with the various incarnations. Gladiator is slowly getting more respect, but that could soon fade away if Starlin stops writing him.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
. I think Stilt is giving us a trailer of the history of the photos he almost made his profile pic.

Booya_69

StyleTime
Stilt wtf hahahaha.

Philosophía
The fact that only 1 person even batted an eye tells you everything you need to know about how much we love Stilt.

Philosophía

Dude wtf. lmao

Juntai
Well, Adam has traditionally always been stronger than Shazam/Captain.

We saw Jokerized Shazam bodybag like 5 gods in one afternoon stroll.

Right before and Jokerized Supergirl got roughed up by Superman essentially fighting them with one arm each, lol.

Juntai
What the **** is up with quote and edit around here anymore.

MrMind
BA and Shazam are back to his old reputation now with their post crisis feats

Philosophía
I still don't see where they lost their reputation as some people on this forum were saying, but eh.

Booya_69

Juntai
Yeah, they showed him easily beating pantheon gods, then in his next appearance showed Superman on another level than that. It doesn't knock Billy or Adam down. It just shows where Superman is.

Booya_69
👍 well put.

StiltmanFTW
What the **** is up with quote and edit around here anymore.

iOS apostrophes and other special characters aren't properly read by this site.

It's been like that for five years (last server move), wake up.

abhilegend

Dude wtf.
Hahaha

Philosophía
Pr when he saw that:

https://media.giphy.com/media/l41YrdtfokTyKGFu8/giphy.gif

StiltmanFTW

StyleTime
Well, he did leave the previous pic up so maybe... shifty

Juntai
iOS apostrophes and other special characters aren't properly read by this site.

It's been like that for five years (last server move), wake up. Yeah, it used to be just Philo I ever noticed that with, but its like half the time I try now.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by StyleTime
Well, he did leave the previous pic up so maybe... shifty

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Shhhh. Or I will get a ban for Christmas.

Yeah, it used to be just Philo I ever noticed that with, but its like half the time I try now.

As long as the post (and the username) has no special characters, you can quote and edit it just fine.

For other posts, use the quickquote function:

https://i.ibb.co/rw44vJw/qq.png

Just don't hit the "preview reply" button and don't edit anything and you'll be fine.

Fun fact --- Raz promised to fix that... I just doubt we're going to live that long vin

DarkSaint85

StiltmanFTW
DarkSaint's reaction:

https://media.tenor.com/images/ab62aa95bf46f4abbbde912f40c87cb9/tenor.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.