Darth Heinous's FINAL JUMP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Heinous
I'm leaving and I won't be coming back again. Just remember me when you hear about my favorite Star Wars character, Master Qui-Gon Jinn.

MAY THE FORCE BE YOU

Ratcat
What? No long, tearful good byes... I feel so, so, heart broken..... sad

queeq
When you gotta go, you gotta go, I guess. You will be surely missed. If you ever have any time stop by, you're always welcome here.

Ratcat
Where everybody knows your name.......

queeq
... and they're always glad you came...

Ratcat
And I have no idea what the next line is...

JediOasis
PEACE OUT!! Darth Heinous

Jedi Mercenary
eh?? what's that??

Gundark
His destiny lies along a different path.....

Dim
I hope he'll be back...We'll miss ya Heinous.

theEviljedi
Yeah, you will be missed Heinie.stick out tongue

Ratcat
So, where's he going?

queeq
You wanna know where you can go...

Ratcat
*sighs* And there was me thinking you didn't have a musical bone in your body....

queeq
... where everyone's all the same...

Ratcat
Jeezz, and I hate cheers to. All those people making friends....

queeq
... you wanna know where you can go...

Ratcat
Queeq, I know exactly where you can go..... laughing out loud

queeq
... where everybody knows your name!
*huge applause*

*Elvis voice* Thank you, thank you very much.

Ratcat
Well, I did the Elvis impersonation last week so you're a little late.

queeq
Sorry. You're my idol. I like copying you.

Ratcat
See, I knew you'd fall into line eventually.

queeq
*starts worshiping RC*

Oh, great idol, please tell me what you will do next. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Oh queeq, I REALLY think you do not want to know. wink

queeq
Yes, YES! Yes, I do. I am your greatest fan and I want to know everything about you.

Ratcat
Well, I already opened my soul once, I ain't doing it again.

queeq
Oh please. More! MORE!

Ratcat
Nah, cos then other people might get sucked into the abyss of pain and despondency and that just wouldn't be right.

queeq
Or... we could help you get out of it. There are always two sides to a coin.

Ratcat
Um, so what about those Redskins huh?

Gundark
The redskins are bantha poodoo. Da' Bears !!! "Where's your other hand ? " " Uh, between two pillows" YAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH !!!!!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
laughing out loud

Ratcat
So, a Chicago fan eh Gundy.

Gundark
Thru thin and thin and thinner. I got hooked on football in 1985 when they won the superbowl and have stuck with them ever since. You have to be a TRUE fan to a Bears fan. They stink. laughing out loud laughing out loud But I love them anyway.

Ratcat
Well I had a fleeting 3 year interest in American Football around the same time. Was also a Bear fan. But British TV started showing it less and less and so I kinda fell by the wayside. Maybe, if I ever get to moevto the States, I'll get back into it again.

Dim
I always hated watching sports..especially football... I did watch stuff like..tennis and the Tour de France though.. not that I know why laughing out loud

finti
eh Gundy the bears won in 86 , when they thumped NE Patriots, go Fridge. I remeber that game I lived in Arkansas at that time. Go Razorback pig soiiiiie!smile

Ratcat
I remember that 4 about 3 years the UK got very excited about American Football and then it died off again. Which is a pity...

Gundark
Yes, finti, I know the superbowl was in 86, but the team was the 85 bears. smile

Ratcat
Hmmm, I think she's got you there finti. laughing out loud

Tifa Lockhart Strife
Is Darth Heinous dead? I heard from a friend who reads lots of Star Wars EU stuff, that The Final Jump is a space pilot's slang term for death.

Ratcat
Well, not unless this was his version of a suicide note.

finti
85 bears is that some sequel to Goldielocks?smile

Ratcat
Yeah, the red hot version. laughing out loud

queeq
Poor bears.

Gundark
I doubt a suicide note would have been posted here and been that cryptic in nature. IMHO.

Oh, finti, the bears could use a fairy tale. laughing out loud

Ratcat
Yeah, but it would be original!

Gundark
The suicide note ? Yes, I don't think thats ever been done before. I don't think the cops would think to look here for it. stick out tongue

Tifa Lockhart Strife
Actually, I heard from someone on the internet that he got very, very sick. That's too bad, because he posted some really cool stuff, even though most of it was EU.

Gundark
How is he now ?

Ratcat
You're not confusing him with Jedi Mercenary are you?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.