Wally vs HP Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
CIS is off. Both contestants are fighting to kill. No bfr. Whos taking this?

xJLxKing
Wally wont be able to KO DD. Stronger beings tried
DD wont be landing a hit

So eventually WW Speed Steals the kinetic energy or DD lands a lucky blow

BrolyBlack
DD

lawest9
DD

Delta1938
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Wally wont be able to KO DD. Stronger beings tried
DD wont be landing a hit

So eventually WW Speed Steals the kinetic energy or DD lands a lucky blow

Don't see speed steal working. DD adapted to and overcame time freeze on him, so I see him adapting to that.

Remember, Doomsday had a degree of super speed himself as well as his adaptive evolution. You can argue about how long it would take and if Wally could find a way to overcome before or whatever, but it's certainly feasible DD could have his speed increase to match Wally, develop some way to compensate, or a mix of the two.

Adam Grimes
Wally is the fastest man alive in the multiverse with speed steal on his side. If someone can put down HP Doomsy for the count without being a reality warper, it's him.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Delta1938
Don't see speed steal working. DD adapted to and overcame time freeze on him, so I see him adapting to that.

Remember, Doomsday had a degree of super speed himself as well as his adaptive evolution. You can argue about how long it would take and if Wally could find a way to overcome before or whatever, but it's certainly feasible DD could have his speed increase to match Wally, develop some way to compensate, or a mix of the two.

Speed Steal would absolutely work on Doomsday, stop pretending like you read anything else other than Superman. And Speed Steal has never been used on DD, thus, he currently has no adaptation against it. laughing out loud

Delta1938
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Speed Steal would absolutely work on Doomsday, stop pretending like you read anything else other than Superman. And Speed Steal has never been used on DD, thus, he currently has no adaptation against it. laughing out loud

I thought you actually read my post? And you kept saying I'm I'm desperate for attention. What a delusional hypocrite. By your own standards you're a stalker obsessed with ke. I'm not even calling you creepy, just pointing out you're pathetic.

wxyz
I honestly don't see how Wally can win this.

h1a8
Wally wins easily. Hit DD with the mass of a billion stars.

Although OP said no Bfr, that is a way for Wally to win. Therefore Wally can beat HP DD in general (don't let this thread fool you).

Stoic
Wally probably wins, but I can understand what Delta is driving at.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.