Omar Slams AOC for getting Vaccine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

Bashar Teg
Meanwhile, they're all entitled to those fetus-pills that saved trump's life. we're not

jaden_2.0
UmtuRRhtGQw

wxyz
My brother works in a hospital and this ***** gets a vaccine before him?

Superdad76
why are people so obssesed with these city folk ? theyve always been around

BrolyBlack
It's now clear that we don't have enough vaccines for everybody and there is a shortage of supply, we have to prioritize those who need it most,' she tweeted
Among those to get the vaccine early were Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Omar's 31-year-old 'squad'-mate
Ocasio-Cortez said she and other lawmakers were offered the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine as part of a 'continuity of governance' plan

Artol

BrolyBlack

cdtm

Robtard

cdtm
Originally posted by Robtard
I'm glad I've left such an impression on you smile

But Omar's correct here. Being in Congress should not grand you a jump ahead in the line to a vaccine, especially before the most vulnerable and the most at risk.

Artol has a point too, though. The anti-vaccer's can hardly condemn a politician for asking us to do what they themselves will not, in getting the vaccine. Its leading by example.

Robtard
Anti-vaccers are generally idiots and they rarely make sense.

cdtm

Perhaps, but there is also a sizable community that is apprehensive, justifiably, because they have a bad history of being used of geunna pigs for new drugs.

So this also helps assure them we're all taking it as soon as we're able, from the regular people to the powerful senators.

BrolyBlack

Darth Thor

Nah bro, they put nanobots in there, thats why it needs to be so cold. Then those nanobots feed back information to the Illuminati.

Artol
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Nah bro, they put nanobots in there, thats why it needs to be so cold. Then those nanobots feed back information to the Illuminati.

I didn't know that, thanks for sharing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.