This stimulus bill is a joke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
What a joke this "stimulus" bill is! And no, I'm not talking about the $600 checks and how they should be more! The federal government is planning to spend just under a $1 trillion this go around. Of the $900 billion, we're going to send Egypt $1.3 billion, Afghanistan $3 billion, $453 million to Ukraine, $700 million to Sudan, $500 million to Israel, $250 million for Palestinians, $45 million to fight corruption in Central America...
You claim this bill is about relief, but clearly it's not for the American people. Stop spending us into oblivion so that our children and their children can have a future! Shame on both parties for supporting this!

dadudemon
I 100% agree with you.

How about just implementing UBI? Just do that. Problems solved.

Artol
I also agree with both of you. It's a bi-partisan **** you to the American people.

jaden_2.0
I scrolled through some of it. Why is there money to do things like flood prevention and stopping human trafficking?

wxyz
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
What a joke this "stimulus" bill is! And no, I'm not talking about the $600 checks and how they should be more! The federal government is planning to spend just under a $1 trillion this go around. Of the $900 billion, we're going to send Egypt $1.3 billion, Afghanistan $3 billion, $453 million to Ukraine, $700 million to Sudan, $500 million to Israel, $250 million for Palestinians, $45 million to fight corruption in Central America...
You claim this bill is about relief, but clearly it's not for the American people. Stop spending us into oblivion so that our children and their children can have a future! Shame on both parties for supporting this!

The $600 should be a lot more.

And I saw that they snuck in foreign aid.

Is that a poison pill?

Darth Thor
In an fairness to Trump there was a Report he wanted to give $2,000 but was advised against it by some tools.

He also wanted to give the stimulus a lot earlier but Pelosi didnt want it to go through before the election. I mean seriously could she a bigger POS?

THAT SAID you guys really have been screwed over. Every other advanced nation has given some kind of salary compensation during the pandemic. So I dont blame you guys for protesting against lockdowns. You cant tell people to stay at home and then not compensate them. Like WTF?!

Quincy
Politicians are the worst and this bill is a joke

Artol
Pelosi didn't want Trump to have a small win before the election, and just gambled the American people for it, now they got half of what they could have gotten back them. Well, under the caveat that Mitch McConnell that ******* might not have let it go through even if Pelosi and Trump had agreed. Still terribly done by Democrats. Not to excuse the ghoulish behavior of the Republicans either though.

wxyz
They can give billions in corporate welfare and foreign aid and then they give $600 to Americans?

Unacceptable.

Quincy
Eat the rich

BrolyBlack

Robtard
Didn't quality for the $1,200-$600 last time. Don't qualify this time.

But $600.00 to even a single person living in a lower cost of living city isn't much, will float them for maybe a month.

truejedi
Rent for a basement studio apartment, terribly rundown, used to cc ost me 635.00 a month in Chicago... The mortgage is 2k.... Thankful I didn't lose my job, but if I had, I'd be screwed.. this bill is a slap in the face to people losing their homes and about to be evicted.

wxyz
Originally posted by Robtard
Didn't quality for the $1,200-$600 last time. Don't qualify this time.

But $600.00 to even a single person living in a lower cost of living city isn't much, will float them for maybe a month.

I doubt $600 will last a month.

BrolyBlack
Besides giving it away to all those countries where is the rest

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by truejedi
Rent for a basement studio apartment, terribly rundown, used to cc ost me 635.00 a month in Chicago... The mortgage is 2k.... Thankful I didn't lose my job, but if I had, I'd be screwed.. this bill is a slap in the face to people losing their homes and about to be evicted.

thumb up

Robtard
Originally posted by wxyz
I doubt $600 will last a month.

Most likely not. Though I do know someone who rents a small room in a trailer park and lives very meagerly, $600.00 would cover him for a month, but he's not your average person.

To the average person this $600.00 will pay some bills and buy some groceries and then it's gone just like that.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Darth Thor
In an fairness to Trump there was a Report he wanted to give $2,000 but was advised against it by some tools.

He also wanted to give the stimulus a lot earlier but Pelosi didnt want it to go through before the election. I mean seriously could she a bigger POS?

THAT SAID you guys really have been screwed over. Every other advanced nation has given some kind of salary compensation during the pandemic. So I dont blame you guys for protesting against lockdowns. You cant tell people to stay at home and then not compensate them. Like WTF?!

Awful really awful

BrolyBlack

wxyz
I hope this pandemic has shown to people how useless the Government really is.

Artol
I hope this pandemic has shown to people how useless the Government really is.

I think it has shown a lot of people how important government is, especially a functioning one, and it has shown which governments care more for their people and which do not at all.

BrolyBlack
Pelosi agreed to Trumps $2000 checks

wxyz
Good.

Silent Master
Why did Trump have to demand more money for Americans, I thought leftists were the ones that were supposed to care about people?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Silent Master
Why did Trump have to demand more money for Americans, I thought leftists were the ones that were supposed to care about people? The Republicans capped it... fact.

Silent Master
Yea, at 2,000. which is 1,400 higher than the democrats voted for.

Old Man Whirly!

Silent Master
Democrats voted for 600

Old Man Whirly!
Democrats voted for 600 who to believe... S and M or the Guardian.

Silent Master
Me, since I have proof

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/116-2020/s289

100% of democrats voted for $600

https://www.politico.com/newsletters/florida-playbook/2020/12/22/scott-votes-against-coronavirus-stimulus-package-491218

Old Man Whirly!
Me, since I have proof

100% of democrats voted for $600 that shows nothing S and M.

Silent Master
You're a liar.

Old Man Whirly!
You're a liar. nope I'm clicking on it and getting nothing. I've shown you what the Guardian says. Why so triggered bro? Why make it personal laughing out loud

Silent Master
Liar

Old Man Whirly!
Liar Originally posted by Silent Master
Liar edited your post i see. Not clicking on it, your personalised anger is weird. Why engage with someone that angry laughing out loud

Silent Master
I didn't change the link, as it's the same in your quote. nice try Mr liar.

Here are the house votes.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/votes/116-2020/h251#details

Old Man Whirly!

Silent Master
Democrats voted for $600

Their voting record >>>>>>>>> Twitter

Old Man Whirly!
Democrats voted for $600

Their voting record >>>>>>>>> Twitter yeah, but not the background behind the votes because people compromised to get something done laughing out loud

Silent Master
Bottom line is the democrats voted for $600

Old Man Whirly!
Bottom line is the democrats voted for $600 laughing out loud context removed by S and M as usual.

Silent Master
Nobody forced them to vote yes, that was their choice.

Old Man Whirly!
Nobody forced them to vote yes, that was their choice. laughing out loud

Silent Master
Democrats voted yes to $600.

Blakemore

Old Man Whirly!

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
and the context is here. thumb up and on that note sleep calls.

Silent Master
and the context is here.

They could have voted no, they choose to vote for $600

Bashar Teg
families are going to be destroyed because of this phaggotry. the fact that high profile democrats are falling for an obvious rat-f*ck is quite disheartening. the purpose of this move is to destroy what little was accomplished.

no talk of helping to keep families out of poverty via unemployment payment increase (from any of them. Rep&Dem), because it's all about that check YO! stimulus checks are a tool of boosting the economy. this is not a situation where that is the correct priority or strategy.

BrolyBlack

Silent Master
Sure, we can start with all the rich politicians.

Bashar Teg
let's instead give it to people who are out of work, at no fault of their own. restore the old $900 unemployment check addition, in fact make it $1200. focusing on "one-shot payment of stimulus cash for all" is a stupid strategy

BrolyBlack
^i like that idea

Blakemore
I feel Dems could have done more, but it's hardly a reason to think the republicans were a better option.

Maybe 600 is okay for now?

BrolyBlack

Silent Master
I feel Dems could have done more, but it's hardly a reason to think the republicans were a better option.

Maybe 600 is okay for now?

You think a one-time 600 payment will really help someone that is 3 or more months past due on their bills(including mortgage) thanks to the shutdown costing them their job?

Robtard
Trump threw one of his tantrums, vetoed the bill and then rage-quit the White House to go to Mar-a-Lago, He won't be returning, he'll continue to rant that he actually won and is not a loser from his shitty club.

Of course Trumpers like Broly and SM are deflecting to defend.

BrolyBlack
^Trump deranged lunatic

Bashar Teg
the real loss will be the $300 addition to unemployment checks. guaranteed that many families were at least thankful for that news.

people tend not to want to re-enter a bidding war when their children are starving. this whole debacle is pure recklessness. of course it's a measly addition, but the lack of it will destroy many families.

BrolyBlack
The rich are getting richer as we speak

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
the real loss will be the $300 addition to unemployment checks. guaranteed that many families were at least thankful for that news.

people tend not to want to re-enter a bidding war when their children are starving. this whole debacle is pure recklessness. of course it's a measly addition, but the lack of it will destroy many families.

This bill was weak, but some money like the $300 in unemployment is better than no money, especially for people living check to check. Trump really screwed over high millions of people, many of them Trumpers, yet they defend him still. So odd.

BrolyBlack
Spoken out of your ass where most things come from.

Remember when you trashed Trump for his Mideast peace deal that you actually liked.

Robtard
Stop lying for once and find a more productive and less hostile way in dealing with Trump's epic loss to the old guy with dementia.

BrolyBlack
You realize you voted for Joe Biden who has dementia..

Bashar Teg
This bill was weak, but some money like the $300 in unemployment is better than no money, especially for people living check to check. Trump really screwed over high millions of people, many of them Trumpers, yet they defend him still. So odd.

all we can hope for is that house and senate republicans will have finally had enough of trump, work out a better bill, and throw it right back at him...just for him to arbitrarily deny once again. facepalm

then families will be left in poverty and homelessness, and none of it will be trump's fault, even though he's put them in more danger.

notice also that this was done right before christmas, for the lulz i'm sure. at what point will the unconditional trump-enabling end?

BrolyBlack

wxyz

Robtard
all we can hope for is that house and senate republicans will have finally had enough of trump, work out a better bill, and throw it right back at him...just for him to arbitrarily deny once again. facepalm

then families will be left in poverty and homelessness, and none of it will be trump's fault, even though he's put them in more danger.

notice also that this was done right before christmas, for the lulz i'm sure. at what point will the unconditional trump-enabling end?

They have the ability to override a presidential veto if they can get enough Republicans to go along.

Trump vetoed the weak bill knowing it would ultimately cause even more harm, he's just giving a big "f**k you!" to America, because America voted him out and he (just like his supporters) can't handle it.

They will never stop defending Trump's shit antics, they're in a cult.

BrolyBlack
Does anyone know if commercial landlords are getting bailouts?

Bashar Teg
a third stimulus could be worked out when the new crew takes office. please don't suggest that trump helped the situation, nor try to suggest that democrats were the ones standing in the way of a phat check for everyone.

all he had to do was sign the thing, or come up with a damn good reason for not signing it. "meh not good enough" at a time like this is cruel and demonstrates a general sadistic hatred of people in need.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
a third stimulus could be worked out when the new crew takes office. please don't suggest that trump helped the situation, nor try to suggest that democrats were the ones standing in the way of a phat check for everyone.

all he had to do was sign the thing, or come up with a damn good reason for not signing it. "meh not good enough" at a time like this is cruel and demonstrates a general sadistic hatred of people in need.

Are commercial landlords getting a bailout?

Bashar Teg
They have the ability to override a presidential veto if they can get enough Republicans to go along.

then that's what needs to happen, apparently.

wxyz
In Canada, we got $2000 a month, then it dropped to $1600 a month if your income was affected due to Covid.

And this has been the case since April.

Robtard

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Lets ignore that Trump is both still president and vetoed the bill, because your feelings can't handle even the tiniest bit of negatively thrown at Trump's shit antics days before Christmas.

I asked more than once if anyone knew if commercial landlords are getting bailed out.

BrolyBlack
Lets ignore that Trump is both still president and vetoed the bill, because your feelings can't handle even the tiniest bit of negatively thrown at Trump's shit antics days before Christmas.

When did the defense bill become the stimulus bill now, and if they are not the same what difference does it make.

Robtard
then that's what needs to happen, apparently.

As you know, what needs to happen and what will happen are two different things, we still have a shit-ton of Republicans who are shit-scared of going against Trump's wishes, even when said wishes are directly hurting the people they're supposed to be representing.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

Robtard
Let's see, you just did three unhinged rage post in a row (lol, btw) and you've been attacking for pages as a means to deflect away from your precious' shit antics today. YW.

BrolyBlack
Me asking if commercial landlords are getting a bailout is unhinged.

And you ranting about Trump in every post is normal.

Are you fcking stupid?

Silent Master
In Canada, we got $2000 a month, then it dropped to $1600 a month if your income was affected due to Covid.

And this has been the case since April.

Democrats wouldn't allow it.

Raptor22

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

wxyz
Government caused this mess, they should foot the bills right now.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

wxyz

BrolyBlack
Fiat currency they borrow, a military and police force

Robtard

wxyz
So if they can borrow money to bail our Corporate America, they can do the same for all the Americans they've screwed over.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Countries overseas are getting billions

Robtard
So if they can borrow money to bail our Corporate America, they can do the same for all the Americans they've screwed over.

The bailouts generally flow one way in America, tax payers bailing out the already super rich.

egEmergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008

wxyz
Countries overseas are getting billions

Absurd.

How can anyone defend this?

Bashar Teg
so trump can just keep rejecting the bill into oblivion because it's not perfect enough, and it won't be his fault when more families are destroyed. noted

BrolyBlack

wxyz
The bailouts generally flow one way in America, tax payers bailing out the already super rich.

egEmergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008

I'm against Corporate Welfare myself.

I wish more Conservatives were too.

If a business is going to fail, let it fail.

wxyz

BrolyBlack

Robtard literally thinks you are Eon so remember that when trying to speak with him.

Silent Master
Absurd.

How can anyone defend this?

They're democrats.

Robtard

I generally agree with these sentiments.

wxyz
Robtard literally thinks you are Eon so remember that when trying to speak with him.

He's not the only one.

They're democrats.

Are any Democrats speaking out against the nonsense in the bill?

wxyz
I generally agree with these sentiments.

Glad we agree on something. thumb up

Silent Master
He's not the only one.

Are any Democrats speaking out against the nonsense in the bill?

All Senate democrats voted yes on the bill.

Robtard
Glad we agree on something. thumb up

We've agreed before on a few somethings.

wxyz
We've agreed before on a few somethings.

I don't remember.

All Senate democrats voted yes on the bill.

Vote them all out.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

Robtard

BrolyBlack

Robtard
You butt****ed your brother did you give him a reach around?

^Incest fantasies. A very Trumper thing to fantasize about.

BrolyBlack

Robtard
Are you done replying to that same post of mine or are you going to go for the hat trick?

BrolyBlack
You are too stupid or lazy to form a rebuttal about your claim i disputed about defending Trump.

So you defected to homosexual fantasies.

You really are a retard

Robtard
You are two stupid or lazy to form a rebuttal about your claim i disputed about defending Trump.

So you defected to homosexual fantasies.

You really are a retard

"Too" is what you're looking for.

"Two" is a number

BrolyBlack
Nice quote editing, did you think that was going to get you out of being a complete idiot?

Robtard
I expected you to try that after you edited, so I had taken a screen shot.

BrolyBlack
This is literally what your life has been reduced tolaughing out loud

Can you imagine when you die, and your wife goes through you phone and sees all this nonsense?

Think of that more, your life, your ridiculous fantasies, the over 100k posts you spent here trying to argue with people you never met.

Robtard
I actually didn't. Jokes on you.

BrolyBlack
So you lied, and now somehow you got me? You realize its Christmas eve tomorrow and your on here instead of spending time with your wife and kids/

Robtard
Look at this meltdown over a silly little white lie:

Can you imagine when you die, and your wife goes through you phone and sees all this nonsense?

Think of that more, your life, your ridiculous fantasies, the over 100k posts you spent here trying to argue with people you never met.

You really embarrassed yourself there again.

BrolyBlack
"I lied and admitted it after the fact, with no way of proving what I am claiming now I didnt do"

Robtard
"I lied and admitted it after the fact, with no way of proving what I am claiming now I didnt do"

What?

BrolyBlack
You're claiming you didn't do something after you said you did, in order to try and win on the internet.

Pathetic I know

What would your wife think?

Robtard
What?

wxyz
https://i.ruqqus.com/post/610n/56_mMTclr0U

BrolyBlack
She previously said the original $1200 was crumbs

Silent Master
Is David retarded?

wxyz
He's from California, what do you think?

Silent Master
95% chance

Artol
https://i.ruqqus.com/post/610n/56_mMTclr0U

Liberals are the worst.

BrolyBlack

Adam_PoE
Democrats: $2,000

Republicans: $600

Democrats: $1,200

Democrats: $600

Republicans: Deal

Silent Master: DeMoCrAtS oNlY vOtEd FoR $600! LeFtIsTs ArE SuPpOsEd To CaRe AbOuT pEoPlE!

Everyone: You are a disengenous phaggot.

Adam_PoE
You think a one-time 600 payment will really help someone that is 3 or more months past due on their bills(including mortgage) thanks to the shutdown costing them their job?

Yeah, Republicans are real assholes for refusing the $2,000 Democrats wanted.

Adam_PoE
You realize you voted for Joe Biden who has dementia..

You realize you got caught in a lie:

I voted for Joe Biden

Adam_PoE
Me asking if commercial landlords are getting a bailout is unhinged.

And you ranting about Trump in every post is normal.

Are you fcking stupid?

Are you ****ing stupid? Trump vetoed the bill, so no one is getting anything now.

Adam_PoE
He's not the only one.

You have been caught at least three times this week forgetting that you are supposed to be Canadian, not-Eon.

Adam_PoE
When you had Eon over your house, who bottomed? Or was it a switch thing? I think that's the proper terminology.

Eon Blue only bottoms for dickgirls. I suspect that is why for a period of time when he convinced Scribble they were dating, that she stopped identifying as a transwoman, and identified as a femboi instead.

Adam_PoE

Adam_PoE

It could be worse. He could communicate with board members offline, meet up with them in-person, and even record videos together.

BrolyBlack
Is that an insult or you just stupid? It’s so funny to watch you always try to attack me and fail.

Did you trash Newjack and Digi for hanging out in person, or special rules for other people. Eon happened to live 5 minutes away from me so my girlfriend and I decided to invite him over.

You sound like one of those weird people who’s afraid to meet people because you are ugly as **** in real life.

Adam_PoE
So you lied, and now somehow you got me? You realize its Christmas eve tomorrow and your on here instead of spending time with your wife and kids/

You realize it is Christmas Eve tomorrow, and you are on here, instead of spending time with the wife and kids you do not have?

Silent Master
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Yeah, Republicans are real assholes for refusing the $2,000 Democrats wanted.

Democrats voted for $600

BrolyBlack
You realize it is Christmas Eve tomorrow, and you are on here, instead of spending time with the wife and kids you do not have?

Says the guy on here doing the same thing, loser

Adam_PoE
Democrats voted for $600

Democrats: $2,000

Democrats: $1,200

Democrats: $600

Republicans: Deal

Silent Master: DeMoCrAtS oNlY vOtEd FoR $600! LeFtIsTs ArE SuPpOsEd To CaRe AbOuT pEoPlE!

Everyone: You are a disengenous phaggot.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>