Ice Cream Gate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Does anyone remember when people here went absolutely livid that Trump got two scoops of ice cream and everyone else got one?

Superdad76
i dont know this ?

what did trump do to get two scoops ?

Bashar Teg
donnie two scoops laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Superdad76
i dont know this ?

what did trump do to get two scoops ?

He asked for Two scoops

Superdad76
no one should be livid about that.

why didnt everyone else ask for two scoops ?

BrolyBlack
Dunno, if I was president and I wanted two scoops I get it.

Bashar Teg
no one should be livid about that.

why didnt everyone else ask for two scoops ?

only donnie was allowed two scoops, because he was/is the birthday boy

BrolyBlack
Unsure if you are serious

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
only donnie was allowed two scoops, because he was/is the birthday boy

That was debunked years ago. There's a list, a mile long, now, of lies told by the MSM about Trump. That's Trump's real legacy: not his peace deals. How often the MSM lied about things he said and did.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by dadudemon
That was debunked years ago. There's a list, a mile long, now, of lies told by the MSM about Trump. That's Trump's real legacy: not his peace deals. How often the MSM lied about things he said and did.

Even if he said he wanted two why does it matter and why do people get so sideways about it?

dadudemon
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Even if he said he wanted two why does it matter and why do people get so sideways about it?

It's just some shit some dude made up on the spot and everyone ran with it because their buttholes get juicy just thinking about anything negative about Trump.

Remember Pelosi's icecream? IDGAF about her ice cream even in the face of tens of millions losing their jobs. She is a mega millionaire worth $200 million. Who cares if that old bag has lots of ice cream? F*ck the haters: let her indulge in her hobbies.

Same with Trump: he's supposedly a billionaire. Let him have his ice cream.

BrolyBlack
I remember nobody cared about her eating $2000 ice cream but they cared about Trump getting two scoops.

Are we living in bizarre world or what.

Superdad76
i cant tell if this is a joke or not

is this a joke ?

or did this happen ? ?

Scribble
That was debunked years ago. There's a list, a mile long, now, of lies told by the MSM about Trump. That's Trump's real legacy: not his peace deals. How often the MSM lied about things he said and did. thumb up

BrolyBlack
i cant tell if this is a joke or not

is this a joke ?

or did this happen ? ?

This actually happened. People lost it. Literally lost it..

jaden_2.0
The big question is what kind of ice cream was it? Because that will really show Trump's true nature.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
The big question is what kind of ice cream was it? Because that will really show Trump's true nature.
At least someone is asking the real questions.

Blakemore
This is the dumbest thread ever.

Bashar Teg

^not fooling anyone, as usual

Old Man Whirly!
^not fooling anyone, as usual Well fooling the "super friends".

Blakemore
^not fooling anyone, as usual laughing out loud

Newjak
Okay I actually had to look this one up because I've never heard of this story.

As no surprise to me I don't see anyone being livid over it. The stories written on the MSM were just recounting TIMES magazine who got to be on location at the white house and talked to their staff who were the ones who divulged this information. I didn't see this being quoted as a disgrace to the office. I didn't see people saying he was not presidential because he wanted two scoops .

Like I was expecting Obama tan suit level commentary from some people's implications in this thread.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Newjak

As no surprise to me I don't see anyone being livid over it. The stories written on the MSM were just recounting TIMES magazine who got to be on location at the white house and talked to their staff who were the ones who divulged this information. I didn't see this being quoted as a disgrace to the office. I didn't see people saying he was not presidential because he wanted two scoops .

Like I was expecting Obama tan suit level commentary from some people's implications in this thread. thumb up Yup, Gaslighting gaslighters.

Blakemore
Chucks. Call 'em "Chuck" from Better Call Saul.

BrolyBlack

Like I was expecting Obama tan suit level commentary from some people's implications in this thread.

Hey idiot, I said people here, read for a change.

Adam_PoE
Hey idiot, I said people here, read for a change.

Qualify your statements and substantiate your claims.

BruceSkywalker
So Broly is butthurt over ice cream????

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Qualify your statements and substantiate your claims. this Broly you are talking to Adam!Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
So Broly is butthurt over ice cream???? This is Broly you are talking to Bruce!

laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
Chucks. Call 'em "Chuck" from Better Call Saul. laughing out loud thumb up

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
this Broly you are talking to Adam! This is Broly you are talking to Bruce!

laughing out loud

so true lol

BrolyBlack
Cheers

Blakemore
So Trump wanted more ice-cream, it was reported, then a backlash over the reporting by retards, then Broly makes 2 threads about it. laughing out loud So the guy wanted more ice-cream, who cares? Clinton put a cigar in a vagina ffs.

wxyz
Clinton put a cigar in a vagina ffs.

eek!

Blakemore
haermm

Robtard
So Trump wanted more ice-cream, it was reported, then a backlash over the reporting by retards, then Broly makes 2 threads about it. laughing out loud So the guy wanted more ice-cream, who cares? Clinton put a cigar in a vagina ffs.

You forgot to add: and then Broly and the other KMC Trumpers threw tantrums when stupid Pelosi showed off the ice cream she was storing in her expensive freezers. Can't make Trumper stupidity up.

BrolyBlack
Reading your butthurt in these threads about ice cream is as delicious as chocolate ice cream.

Robtard

Bingo

Blakemore
Originally posted by Robtard
You forgot to add: and then Broly and the other KMC Trumpers threw tantrums when stupid Pelosi showed off the ice cream she was storing in her expensive freezers. Can't make Trumper stupidity up. Why are they so stupid?

BrolyBlack

Robtard
Why are they so stupid?

Dunno why.

BrolyBlack

Robtard
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
So Broly is butthurt over ice cream????

Yep

wxyz
Peanut butter chocolate ice cream is the best.

BrolyBlack
That's good, but nothing like plain unfiltered chocolate.

Can you imagine if Trump got three scoops?

Robtard
Broly's a known idiot; everyone knows this, but his taste in ice cream is proper. Just chocolate really is the best flavour of ice cream when quality is equalized.

BrolyBlack
Says the 50-year-old guy whos been arguing with people half his adult life about nothing.

Robtard
Oh?

And here I thought we had bonded over a shared love of chocolate ice cream.

BrolyBlack
So that's half of your adult life, you idiot.

wxyz
That's good, but nothing like plain unfiltered chocolate.

Can you imagine if Trump got three scoops?

Imagine the meltdown. laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
If I'm 50 than half of that is 25. Come on, Broly.

So that's half of your adult life, you idiot.

Nice quote change, retard.

Robtard
Well I added "had" to make the sentence more complete. Guess you got me there.

BrolyBlack
Nah you changed the quote thinking you somehow got me, then realized you looked like an idiot and tried to get your way out of it.

You completely changed what you said, now you're trying to act as if you didn't.

Idiot.

Robtard
Nah, you quote edited again. You're known to do this, especially when you're in an unhinged state as you are now since Trump's epic loss.

Any how, we both like chocolate ice cream best.

wxyz
Broly, have a bowl of chocolate ice cream and stop getting into it with Robtard.

BrolyBlack
Now you are just lying again to look good, my response to your original post fits perfectly, petty man.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by wxyz
Broly, have a bowl of chocolate ice cream and stop getting into it with Robtard.

He likes to lie and then just act like the other person is wrong because he lies and manipulates what he says.

Also he already admitted he got caught

Well I added "had" to make the sentence more complete. Guess you got me there.

Bashar Teg
please stop talking about ice cream. I gave up dairy so you're trig'in me

Robtard

^Good advice here, BB. Listen to it.

But I suspect Broly will start hating chocolate ice cream now that he knows I think it's the best. So odd.

wxyz
I haven't bought any ice cream or treats in a while.

I really should.

Fortunately we have good ice cream at the stores around here.

BrolyBlack
Rob I give you permission to get off and go spend time with your family now.

Ill even do you the solid of letting you off the hook by giving you the last word so you can look good in front of your friends and feel good shutting the computer down.

Robtard

Lactose intolerance or being a foofoo?

wxyz
I might go out and get some of these.

https://www.presidentschoice.ca/search?keywords=ice%2520cream&lang=en

Robtard
Never heard of that brand

Bashar Teg
recent brush with death + family history of cardio disease + being old = "eh...why take a chance?". I'll soon rectify this by purchasing an ice cream maker and making my own with oat milk. I prefer vanilla over chocolate btw

Robtard
recent brush with death + family history of cardio disease + being old = "eh...why take a chance?". I'll soon rectify this by purchasing an ice cream maker and making my own with oat milk. I prefer vanilla over chocolate btw

Fair enough.

Sounds like it's going to be more of a sherbert with the lack of heavy cream. You prefer wrong! Vanilla is second best, imo.

wxyz
Never heard of that brand

Loblaws (our largest grocer) has a store brand No Name, and President's Choice, which competes on quality, not price, like other store brands.

PC is really good.

Bashar Teg
Fair enough.

Sounds like it's going to be more of a sherbert with the lack of heavy cream. You prefer wrong! Vanilla is second best, imo.

oat heavy cream substitutes are available. for example:

https://us.oatly.com/products/full-fat-oatmilk-chilled

i typical buy unsweetened "oat yeah". it's quite delicious so I really don't miss milk at all. I do miss ice cream tho

Adam_PoE

I prefer frozen custard.

Adam_PoE

I cannot have chocolate, coffee, or nuts, because they give me kidney stones. So it really limits my flavor options.

BrolyBlack
Maybe you should eat more of them then to show us all how tough you are or want us to believe you are.

Adam_PoE
Maybe you should eat more of them then to show us all how tough you are or want us to believe you are.

Destroy your kidneys to own the conz!

BrolyBlack

Blakemore
Dd y'all know we only have one liver?

Bashar Teg
I cannot have chocolate, coffee, or nuts, because they give me kidney stones. So it really limits my flavor options.

life without coffee? I don't even want to imagine that

Blakemore
And that is why Italy rules.

Portugal too.

Quincy
On the subject of Ice Cream, I loved going overseas for multiple reasons, but typically one of my favorite things about Ireland was always snagging a different flavor Cornetto at the little shops. Get my Edgar Wright on

Blakemore
Ice-cream with sherbert, oh my lord!

Adam_PoE
life without coffee? I don't even want to imagine that

I have never had coffee, or alcohol for that matter.

Blakemore
I have never had coffee, or alcohol for that matter. Interesting.

BruceSkywalker
fave ice creams are rocky road, chocolate brownie and cookies n cream

Blakemore

Bashar Teg

zero alcohol is probably a blessing. but no coffee...jfc...sending you a psychic hug rn.

dadudemon

You're so very close to being a Mormon.

Do you smoke or use MJ? Or any recreational drugs?

samhain
Chocolate is the best, but the flavour I go for if it's available is pistachio, I swear though, rocking horse sh!t would be easier to track down in England than pistachio ice cream.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by samhain
Chocolate is the best, but the flavour I go for if it's available is pistachio, I swear though, rocking horse sh!t would be easier to track down in England than pistachio ice cream. I mentioned Pistachio, it's a fave of mine too Sam. thumb up

eThneoLgrRnae
To anybody who says that the Trump-haters didn't meltdown over Trump getting an extra scoop of ice cream you are either blissfully ignorant or a boldface liar.

eThneoLgrRnae
Chocolate is not the best. It used to be my favorite back when I was a kid but my tastes have matured over the years. Even just plain vanilla is better than chocolate, imo.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
To anybody who says that the Trump-haters didn't meltdown over Trump getting an extra scoop of ice cream you are either blissfully ignorant or a boldface liar. roll eyes (sarcastic)

eThneoLgrRnae
I always suspected you actually loved the Nazis despite claiming to be opposed to them. Looks like I was right.

Blakemore

Do you smoke or use MJ? Or any recreational drugs? Stop recruiting. Joseph Smith was dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb!

samhain
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I mentioned Pistachio, it's a fave of mine too Sam. thumb up

thumb up

Adam_PoE

Do you smoke or use MJ? Or any recreational drugs?

No, I am pretty straight-edge. People ask me if I am Mormon, because of it.

BrolyBlack
To anybody who says that the Trump-haters didn't meltdown over Trump getting an extra scoop of ice cream you are either blissfully ignorant or a boldface liar.

The posts in this thread prove otherwise

Blakemore
So he wanted an extra scoop, what's the big ****ing deal?

wxyz
So he wanted an extra scoop, what's the big ****ing deal?

Exactly.

Blakemore
Republicans and libtards don't realise they're both equally stupid.

eThneoLgrRnae
Nah. Libtards are easily more stupid.

Blakemore
Nah. Libtards are easily more stupid. Debatable. Which one is more likely to believe in ouija boards?

wxyz
Debatable. Which one is more likely to believe in ouija boards?

Which one knows which bathroom to use?

Blakemore
Which one knows which bathroom to use? That is a good ****ing point.

eThneoLgrRnae
Debatable. Which one is more likely to believe in ouija boards?

Uh, anyone who doesn't believe in Ouija boards is an idiot. Just go to Kmart or Wal-mart and you can probably find one. Heck, you can probably find one online.

Ouija boards are undeniably real. Now of course you're free to believe that they don't work if you like and many people don't but that doesn't prove they don't exist.

Which side is more likely to have self-proclaimed "witches"? Remember the "witches" who got together and supposedly cast a hex spell on Trump two or three years ago? Yup, those were leftists.

Blakemore
crylaugh

Cinder84
Toughoff!

I didn't realise.

eThneoLgrRnae
You think I'm lying, Blakey? I'm sure you can do a google search for that story about "witches" casting a spell on Trump.

Blakemore
laughcry

Cinder84
The best way to get rich quick is to break capitalism.

HE WHO CAN DESTROY A THING CONTROLS A THING!

Blakemore
I came across this: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39090334

...and this: https://theconversation.com/this-halloween-witches-are-casting-spells-to-defeat-trump-and-witchthevote-in-the-u-s-election-148213

dumbasses being dumbasses, I guess.

eThneoLgrRnae
I came across this: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39090334

...and this: https://theconversation.com/this-halloween-witches-are-casting-spells-to-defeat-trump-and-witchthevote-in-the-u-s-election-148213

dumbasses being dumbasses, I guess.

LOL. So the democrats and their operatives didn't cheat in the election, it was witchcraft! laughing

Blakemore
Like I said, dumbasses.

I recall people attempt witchcraft. I think they're only fooling themselves.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.