Putin pardons himself and Trump pardons people who did very bad things.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/dec/22/putin-signs-bill-granting-lifetime-immunity-to-former-russian-presidents?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/dec/23/first-thing-trump-pardons-cast-controversial-characters?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

Peas in a pod?

Bashar Teg
putin, just another innocent guy, doing things that innocent people do no

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
putin, just another innocent guy, doing things that innocent people do no The friendly ex head of the KGB now worth 20 Billion...

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
The friendly ex head of the KGB now worth 20 Billion...

Putin's probably worth more than 20 billion, he's been skimming from the Russian tax payers for decades, illegal arms sales, drug sales, hired muscle, Putin's got his fingers in many jars of cookies.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Robtard
Putin's probably worth more than 20 billion, he's been skimming from the Russian tax payers for decades, illegal arms sales, drug sales, hired muscle, Putin's got his fingers in many jars of cookies.

Too bad he cannot buy his way out of Parkinson's.

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

He's going to try any and every method, including experimental stem cell treatments

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Robtard
He's going to try any and every method, including experimental stem cell treatments

Maybe they will find a cure for his Napoleon complex too. Then he can give it to other conservative manlettes like Ben Shapiro.

BrolyBlack
Maybe you guys should cry more about it.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Maybe you guys should cry more about it.

I am glad Putin has a terminal degenerative illness. Why would I cry about it?

BrolyBlack
If you cry about it more Putin will change

Blakemore
Broly, you look like a bug. yes

Bashar Teg

awful smile

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
If you cry about it more Putin will change

I do not want him to change, I want him to get sick and die.

Robtard
I am glad Putin has a terminal degenerative illness. Why would I cry about it?

Broly's a Putin fanboy, has been since 2016 at least, so he's lashing out at you because you're happy Putin is medically in trouble.

Though it need to be noted that the Kremlin is denying that Putin is sick.

victreebelvictr
Long live Putin. thumb up

Lestov16
Originally posted by Lestov16
I'm pretty sure EVERY THREAD MADE IN THE PAST 2 MONTHS should just be assimilated into this one. That way it will be easier for me to watch you all EAT SHIT-COVERED CROW :tomcatbetagiljotiinichairjerryyeslaughing hystericalHappy Dancedance

-from this thread
https://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=670364&pagenumber=11#post17369273

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.