The Zohan vs Edward Cullen (vampire from Twilight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyrannoraptor
What do you think of them if they were pitted against each other?

StiltmanFTW
Zohan would one-shot Edward and destroy the whole Twilight universe.

Jmanghan
Zohan chooses to die when he wants to.

riv6672

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Zohan would one-shot Edward and destroy the whole Twilight universe.
Yeah but i thought Twilight vampires are nearly invulnerable to almost everything else.

ShadowFyre
Where do you keep getting that? They are not that powerful. Here is a quick estimate of their physical abilities.

Strength-Spiderman level give or take. Most likely a good bit under.

Durability-ehhhhh IM1 level at the very best.

Speed-MCU Quicksilver

The reason they seem so powerful to you is because you keep pitting them against regular ass creatures.

Now you are pitting them up against napalm spewing dragons that destroyed our entire civilization and the worlds militaries. The same vampires that are routinely killed by shirtless boy bands that turn into tiger sized wolves.

Napalm spewing dragons>the entire world's military>Anne McCaffreys dragons>edward>regular twilight vamps>shirtless tiger wolves>tigers>wolves>people

And I am not detracting from Edward. He's a beast. He has superman lite speed and strength and it really puts him in a class of his own where its hard to find good matches with him.

ShadowFyre
Wrong thread but wtf ever

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Where do you keep getting that? They are not that powerful. Here is a quick estimate of their physical abilities.

Strength-Spiderman level give or take. Most likely a good bit under.

Durability-ehhhhh IM1 level at the very best.

Speed-MCU Quicksilver

The reason they seem so powerful to you is because you keep pitting them against regular ass creatures.

Now you are pitting them up against napalm spewing dragons that destroyed our entire civilization and the worlds militaries. The same vampires that are routinely killed by shirtless boy bands that turn into tiger sized wolves.

Napalm spewing dragons>the entire world's military>Anne McCaffreys dragons>edward>regular twilight vamps>shirtless tiger wolves>tigers>wolves>people

And I am not detracting from Edward. He's a beast. He has superman lite speed and strength and it really puts him in a class of his own where its hard to find good matches with him.
But some threads have stated that Edward Cullen could easily kill Captain America and implied that the Twilight vampires might possibly overpower some wizards like Harry Potter or maybe Balthazar Blake (if any of them were pitted against one).

ShadowFyre
He could easily kill Captain America. And a dragon would also easily kill Cap.

Zohan would obliterate the Dragon,Cap and Edward

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Tyrannoraptor
Yeah but i thought Twilight vampires are nearly invulnerable to almost everything else.

Zohan eats invulnerable for breakfast and shits indestructible.

riv6672

Tyrannoraptor

riv6672
What something.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by riv6672
What something.

The something that implied that earthquakes can kill a vampire.

Common sense would also tell you that billions and trillions of tons of solid stone moving violently >a vampire

Oh couldnt crush a vampire? Probably not vampire Superman but regular vampires? Yeah, yeah they would.

riv6672

Tyrannoraptor
The something that implied that earthquakes can kill a vampire.

Common sense would also tell you that billions and trillions of tons of solid stone moving violently >a vampire

Oh couldnt crush a vampire? Probably not vampire Superman but regular vampires? Yeah, yeah they would.
But i was just stating what i've i read from.

riv6672
Originally posted by Tyrannoraptor
But i was just stating what i've i read from.
lol, the **** is this? laughing

Tyrannoraptor
lol, the **** is this? laughing Also, I meant this one as well!

StiltmanFTW
lol, the **** is this? laughing

Quotes from the source material (books), I'm guessing?

It doesn't matter. Zohan is unbeatable.

StiltmanFTW
Even Phantom would solo Twilight.

ShadowFyre
Im gonna disagree with that and say an earthquake could crush a vamp. If an animal the size and stre gth of a tiger can kill one....

KingD19
Im gonna disagree with that and say an earthquake could crush a vamp. If an animal the size and stre gth of a tiger can kill one....

While yes if a vampire was crushed between some tectonic plates or something then yeah an earthquake would be devastating. But being in an earthquake wouldn't do anything. Its the ground shaking. And you're massively downplaying how big and strong the wolf shifters are. Sam the second biggest is taller than a horse and so large people have mistaken him for a bear in his wolf form. And Jacob is even bigger, being 10 feet long and even taller than him.

https://www.awn.com/sites/default/files/styles/inline/public/image/attached/40838-newmoon02timberwolf.jpg All of the shifters are like 6'2-7'0 tall in Twilight so that wolf is 6+ feet tall. I personally have never seen a 6ft tall, 10 ft long tiger than can run 100 mph and tear apart a diamond hard vampire before.

ShadowFyre
Bro, I meant in generally about the size of a tiger. Tigers regularly get up to 12 and 13 feet long but it doesn't matter as we are talking about being crushed between trillions of tons of rock, who cares if the superwolf is a foot taller? they still aren't comparable to the amount of force we are talking about.

And it says crushed so I'm assuming not just standing in an earthquake as I've done that many times as so have biions of others im sure.

KingD19
How does one get "crushed" in an earthquake where trillions of tons of rock are hitting you? What exact scenario is that? Because earthquakes are tectonic plates shifting and rubbing against each other, causing the ground to violently shake. But where can you fall into an earthquake and get crushed by trillions of tons of rock? Because that entire scenario makes no sense.

Yeah, tigers can get to be that long, but they're usually maybe 4ft at the tallest. Height and length are different factors in four legged creatures, so when you say "size" you have to define what you mean. And you said "strength" like a tiger is anywhere close to a wolf shifter. That's also a blatant lie.

ShadowFyre
bro. I didn't make the scenario. He posted some gibberish saying that they couldn't be crushed by earthquakes.

I dont even know why earthquakes are involved

KingD19
Its raptor...thats why.

Tyrannoraptor
bro. I didn't make the scenario. He posted some gibberish saying that they couldn't be crushed by earthquakes.

I dont even know why earthquakes are involved
But i was just saying what is what is based from there & what i meant is that the vampires seemed impervious to nearly all forms of conventional damage like from regular attacks or weapons.

riv6672

ShadowFyre
Well, I only use the most unconventional of earthquakes when fighting vampires.

Tyrannoraptor
But actually what i was saying about the earthquake here is based from the respect thread of Edward Cullen.

Jmanghan
Im gonna disagree with that and say an earthquake could crush a vamp.

But would it kill the Zohan?...

Nope.

Tyrannoraptor

Napalm spewing dragons>the entire world's military>Anne McCaffreys dragons>edward>regular twilight vamps>shirtless tiger sized wolves>tigers>wolves>people

So Reign of Fire dragons are more superior to Twilight vampires?!

StiltmanFTW

Tyrannoraptor
So if Reign of Fire dragons' fire breath are capable of melting through most types of steel/metal (esp even thicker stronger forms), then i doubt they'd be like the ones from Game of Thrones.

riv6672

Tyrannoraptor

Tyrannoraptor
He could easily kill Captain America. And a dragon would also easily kill Cap.

Zohan would obliterate the Dragon,Cap and Edward
Also, Edward might be able to kill the Zohan!!!

Tyrannoraptor
But Edward Cullen is absurdly fast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.