Spur of the moment Christmas staycation booked.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Old Man Whirly!
Short flight then 4 days five star, daughter will not enjoy cabin pressure changes, but prep for her visiting the UK for the first time tis summer. She cried all the way on her flight back from the US the wife says.

Artol
Where are you going?

Old Man Whirly!
A 5 star golf resort smile with creche. I am teaching the wife to play.

Artol
That's nice, are you a big golfer?

Blakemore
Golf is lame.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Artol
That's nice, are you a big golfer? More so when I was in the UK and KSA, but I belong to a club here. It's hard for me to find anyone who can beat me out here.Originally posted by Blakemore
Golf is lame. Haha, frustrating sometimes, lame, never. It's the one thing I agree with Trump on, although I use a pencil bag and walk the course fast. I'm one of the ***** who plays through people a lot. smile

Artol
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
More so when I was in the UK and KSA, but I belong to a club here. It's hard for me to find anyone who can beat me out here. Haha, frustrating sometimes, lame, never. It's the one thing I agree with Trump on, although I use a pencil bag and walk the course fast. I'm one of the ***** who plays through people a lot. smile

Well, Golf isn't really about beating others, it's about playing against yourself and doing the best you can, right...

Old Man Whirly!
Well, Golf isn't really about beating others, it's about playing against yourself and doing the best you can, right... Nope, all sport is about competition. I love a good competitive match. Call me Goldfinger (who looks like TRump if you squint) Mr Bond!

Blakemore
You get a stick and hit a ball in a hole -- like pool? -- no **** pool, we'll use a ****ed up stick and put the hole hundreds of yards away with some shit in the way.

Artol
Nope, all sport is about competition. I love a good competitive match. Call me Goldfinger (who looks like TRump if you squint) Mr Bond!

lol, I see. So what's your handicap?

Originally posted by Blakemore
You get a stick and hit a ball in a hole -- like pool? -- no **** pool, we'll use a ****ed up stick and put the hole hundreds of yards away with some shit in the way.

I always liked that routine

Blakemore
RIP Robin Williams.

I say, you found it assholee, pick it up and go home!

RIP George Carlin too.

wxyz
A 5 star golf resort smile with creche. I am teaching the wife to play.

Damn, sounds nice.

Old Man Whirly!
lol, I see. So what's your handicap?

I always liked that routine I was playing off a 12 before I left the UK.

Bashar Teg
golf is frustrating

Raptor22
I am teaching the wife to play. this is the first thing i pictured when i read this.

https://youtu.be/J8ozm8RfY1Q

Good luck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.