Who here can replicate this Superman feat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11113/111130781/4042777-6585169108-Super.jpg

They have to bench press it for 5 days.

Wonder Woman
Hercules
Sentry
Blue Marvel
Black Adam
Jane Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Thor
Gladiator
Hulk

Adam Grimes
Worldbreaker Hulk might be able to do it for a day. If he can sustain it for four more it's anyone's guess.

deft
Hercules maybe.

carver9
The only people here I can't see doing this is Wonder Woman, Blue Marvel (he probably could, unsure) and thats basically it. The rest does it and some do it easily.

Enzeru
I'm gonna look at some feats some of the characters have performed, try to make sense out of it and gauge who could pull it off. I'll only be looking at high end feats and compare those to the task to lift the Earth. Obviously every single character on the list (including Superman) has some nonsensical low showing, which would make lifting the weight of the Earth very questionable.

Originally posted by HumbleServant

Hercules

Hercules can. He has lifted the heavens before, which are heavier than a planet I'd think.

Sentry

Sentry can. He is the Sentry.

Thor

Thor possibly can?

He overpowered the Midgard Serpent, who was as big as the Earth and crushing it. I put strength above weight, considering how a 200 pound person does not max out at lifting 200 weights. That person could potentially double / quadruple the weight, depending on the lift (benchpress, squat, deadlift). So it's more impressive to overpower something above planetary in strength than lifting something planetary in weight.
Thor also didn't simply die away, when he was being crushed by the weight of 20 planets. He couldn't push back, but he was fine afterwards. You can lift 10 pounds all day, but when you multiply that by 20, you won't have such an easy time. And if x15 is your one rep max, every other x1 feels like an impossible task.

Gladiator

Gladiator possibly can?

Gladiator does not have many lifting feats, does he? But all the other feats he has are top notch. Punching a planet apart, which survived the death of galaxies, crossing galaxies within the blink of an eye, chilling through red giants. I just don't see Gladiator failing to accomplish that feat, if he has to.

Hulk

Hulk can. He was still "only" on his knees and hands, when the weight of a star was pushing him down. If you can avoid being turned into a pancake by that weight, then you can handle the weight of the Earth just fine.

DarkSaint85
It's also a massive endurance feat, just to point out. Can the other characters do it whilst cut off from their source of power (if possible) for five days straight?

Like, I can bench 20kg,easy.

But for five days with no food? Erm....

MrMind
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Like, I can bench 120kg,easy.

fix that for you sexy

carver9
Sadly, none of those characters have that kind of weakness, some of them have dynamic power, so his question is irrelevant.

carthage
For 5 days??? Maybe a sufficiently enraged Hulk? Lol @ Thor doing it .

Juntai
And that was young Superman that was powersharing too. lol.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Sadly, none of those characters have that kind of weakness, some of them have dynamic power, so his question is irrelevant.

Lmao none of them tire?

Gladiator can maintain his confidence levels for 5 days straight? Scans.

Hulk can maintain his anger levels sufficient to bench Earth's mass for 5 days? Scans. And yes, I went through ODG's respect thread BEFORE I asked this question, so no need to repeat anything you find there laughing out loud

GenghisJuan
Thor can fight in war for 2 years straight, but non-stop lifting a Planet is different I guess.

xJLxKing
Lifting it once...sure, most of them should be able to do it.
Doing it for 5 days without being able to recover....none of them

Maybe hulk, if you put a picture of Betty and some dude

JBL
Any one of them can get on that machine and do it for 5 days, some even longer.

BrolyBlack

TheHulkster
Though not on the list, Atlas should be able to.

wxyz
I think Hercules and Hulk can do it.

Sentry maybe.

h1a8
The only people here I can't see doing this is Wonder Woman, Blue Marvel (he probably could, unsure) and thats basically it. The rest does it and some do it easily. No one here except WBH has the feats to prove that they can even lift it once.

Even if you miraculously prove that someone can lift it once then you would be hard pressed to prove they can lift it over 100,000 times (5 days of lifting).
I could bench 185lb easily but can't do it more than 20 times. See the difference?

abhilegend
The only people here I can't see doing this is Wonder Woman, Blue Marvel (he probably could, unsure) and thats basically it. The rest does it and some do it easily. Originally posted by Enzeru
I'm gonna look at some feats some of the characters have performed, try to make sense out of it and gauge who could pull it off. I'll only be looking at high end feats and compare those to the task to lift the Earth. Obviously every single character on the list (including Superman) has some nonsensical low showing, which would make lifting the weight of the Earth very questionable.

Hercules can. He has lifted the heavens before, which are heavier than a planet I'd think.

Sentry can. He is the Sentry.

Thor possibly can?

He overpowered the Midgard Serpent, who was as big as the Earth and crushing it. I put strength above weight, considering how a 200 pound person does not max out at lifting 200 weights. That person could potentially double / quadruple the weight, depending on the lift (benchpress, squat, deadlift). So it's more impressive to overpower something above planetary in strength than lifting something planetary in weight.
Thor also didn't simply die away, when he was being crushed by the weight of 20 planets. He couldn't push back, but he was fine afterwards. You can lift 10 pounds all day, but when you multiply that by 20, you won't have such an easy time. And if x15 is your one rep max, every other x1 feels like an impossible task.

Gladiator possibly can?

Gladiator does not have many lifting feats, does he? But all the other feats he has are top notch. Punching a planet apart, which survived the death of galaxies, crossing galaxies within the blink of an eye, chilling through red giants. I just don't see Gladiator failing to accomplish that feat, if he has to.

Hulk can. He was still "only" on his knees and hands, when the weight of a star was pushing him down. If you can avoid being turned into a pancake by that weight, then you can handle the weight of the Earth just fine.
laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
No one here except WBH has the feats to prove that they can even lift it once.

Even if you miraculously prove that someone can lift it once then you would be hard pressed to prove they can lift it over 100,000 times (5 days of lifting).
I could bench 185lb easily but can't do it more than 20 times. See the difference?

Do you honestly believe I read your posts?

h1a8
Do you honestly believe I read your posts?

Because you don't have an answer for them. You are always arguing for who you want to win and not, based off highest feats, who will win.

Enzeru

Because you don't have an answer for them. You are always arguing for who you want to win and not, based off highest feats, who will win.

But the question is always: "Who would win in a fight" ... and not "Let's determine who has the highest feat, so that we can declare that character the winner".

With your approach... if I asked, who would win in a fight between Gladiator and Hyperion (Marcus Milton), you would say Gladiator, because Gladiator has destroyed a planet with punches, while Hyperion hasn't. Gladiator has also crossed galaxies within the blink of an eye, while Hyperion hasn't. But at the same time Hyperion has survived the explosion of two universes, while Gladiator hasn't. Does that not automatically mean that Hyperion is completely immune to any damage Gladiator can dish out, who is a planet buster? Hell no.

Here is the problem with feats:
Just because character A has not been in the situation to perform a feat character B performed, does not mean that character A can't perform that feat at all. That's where we look what other things character A has done, which would prove that they could possibly perform a specific feat. Or maybe even do it better and easier.

If you can support the weight of a star (in Hulks case) or slow down a planet bigger than Earth traveling at 500.000 miles per hour... then you can lift the weight of the Earth for 5 days. Period. I understand that those are different situations, but the difference in weight between those examples is so extreme and comical, that endurance doesn't play a role anymore.
But just like I said in my first post in this thread: it all depends on the writer. Hulk was "struggling" with a 150 billion ton mountain. Superman referred to lifting city blocks as a physical challenge. Thor couldn't open a metal door.

DarkSaint85
You say the difference is comical....but that's why I used my example of 20kg, because it's so light.

Hell, let's put....no weight. 0kg. You just lie on your back, and bench an imaginary weight for 5days straight with no food. Doesn't matter how much your maximum bench, you'd still be unable to.

DarkSaint85
You say the difference is comical....but that's why I used my example of 20kg, because it's so light.

Hell, let's put....no weight. 0kg. You just lie on your back, and bench an imaginary weight for 5days straight with no food. Doesn't matter how much your maximum bench, you'd still be unable to.

The guys (and girls!) in this thread have zero stamina feats to suggest they can, even with the weight of the Earth.

Hulk being brought to his knees by a star in a squat position doesn't mean his chest muscles can bench Earth for 5 days.

Hyperion stopping the rogue planet doesn't mean he can bench the Earth for 5 days.

ShadowFyre
Earthworm Jim

Astner
No other character has a strength feat on that level. Even All-Star Superman lifted less than 4% of that and just for one rep, not for 5 day straight.

Maybe you could point to Hyperion holding apart two incurring universes, but he only delayed it for a few seconds, and it's subject to interpretation too. So maybe Hyperion if we're generous, but he's not even on the list.

Stoic
The only people here I can't see doing this is Wonder Woman, Blue Marvel (he probably could, unsure) and thats basically it. The rest does it and some do it easily.

Blue Marvel is stronger than Thor. If Wonder Woman can't do it, Thor likely can't either, so you may want to look at that list again.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
Blue Marvel is stronger than Thor. If Wonder Woman can't do it, Thor likely can't either, so you may want to look at that list again.

Its a toss in the air for Blue Marvel. If anyone thinks he can achieve this, i wouldnt argue against them. As for Thor, I would give him a SLIIIIIIIIIGGGGHHHHT edge in strength versus Diana. I rate Thor in the strong men territory beside Superman, Black Adam, Captain Marvel and Doomsday, etc...

Enzeru

carver9
Lol... the entire time Hulk was Doc Green, he didnt sleep. 5 days is nothing to him. The same Hulk shook earth twice in a fight just by punching someone in the face. Punching someone causing planetary destruction>>>>lifting the same weight.

ShadowFyre
Thor drank for 40 nights and he didn't invite pre-sober Stilt. Thats why he hates Thor so much

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Thor drank for 40 nights

So he's not even half as good at drinking as your average college student...

h1a8
Originally posted by Enzeru
But the question is always: "Who would win in a fight" ... and not "Let's determine who has the highest feat, so that we can declare that character the winner".

With your approach... if I asked, who would win in a fight between Gladiator and Hyperion (Marcus Milton), you would say Gladiator, because Gladiator has destroyed a planet with punches, while Hyperion hasn't. Gladiator has also crossed galaxies within the blink of an eye, while Hyperion hasn't. But at the same time Hyperion has survived the explosion of two universes, while Gladiator hasn't. Does that not automatically mean that Hyperion is completely immune to any damage Gladiator can dish out, who is a planet buster? Hell no.

Just because character A has not been in the situation to perform a feat character B performed, does not mean that character A can't perform that feat at all. That's where we look what other things character A has done, which would prove that they could possibly perform a specific feat. Or maybe even do it better and easier.

If you can support the weight of a star (in Hulks case) or slow down a planet bigger than Earth traveling at 500.000 miles per hour... then you can lift the weight of the Earth for 5 days. Period. I understand that those are different situations, but the difference in weight between those examples is so extreme and comical, that endurance doesn't play a role anymore.
But just like I said in my first post in this thread: it all depends on the writer. Hulk was "struggling" with a 150 billion ton mountain. Superman referred to lifting city blocks as a physical challenge. Thor couldn't open a metal door.

Hyperion never experienced the explosion of two universes. If you want to use examples, then use truthful ones, or at minimum, use non debatable ones.

Hulk never supported the weight of a star. He was brought down by the weight. Even if he did, it's not the same as lifting it nor does it prove that Hulk can benchpress the Earth over 100,000 times.

How long did it take Hyperion to slow the planet down? Now calculate the acceleration to calculate the force. From there we can reasonably determine whether Hyperion can bench the Earth over 100,000 times.

BrolyBlack
https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11113/111130781/4042777-6585169108-Super.jpg

They have to bench press it for 5 days.

Wonder Woman
Hercules
Sentry
Blue Marvel
Black Adam
Jane Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Thor
Gladiator
Hulk

None of them.

h1a8

Hyperion never experienced the explosion of two universes. If you want to use examples, then use truthful ones, or at minimum, use non debatable ones.

Hulk never supported the weight of a star. The weight was used to hold him down and prevent him from rising. The weight wasn't trying to crush him through the Earth. Even if he did and I'm wrong, then Hulk has always proved the potential to do such things (WBH for example).

How long did it take Hyperion to slow the planet down? Now calculate the acceleration to calculate the force. From there we can reasonably determine whether Hyperion can bench the Earth over 100,000 times.

cdtm
For five days? No one can

Especially not Hercules, all he did was lift his hands in the air.

Enzeru

Hyperion was at the epicenter of an explosion, which destroyed two universes. The writer of that story confirmed it: https://i.imgur.com/WfxleC4.png
There is literally zero context to that feat. I know it's a Marvel character, but still: Stop trying to overcomplicate it.

Hulk never supported the weight of a star. He was brought down by the weight. Even if he did, it's not the same as lifting it nor does it prove that Hulk can benchpress the Earth over 100,000 times.

Hulk was on his hands and knees, pushing against the weight of a star. If you're completely overwhelmed by such weight, you'd be a pancake. But Hulk wasn't a pancake. And pushing back against the weight of a star, is doing sooo much more work than pushing the weight of a planet. You don't need to be a math genius to know that. I suck at math and even I know it.

Few seconds at the very max?

https://imgur.com/gallery/pWJFWof

Thor and Hyperion were waiting for the planet in the Earths atmosphere. Probably somewhere in the thermosphere, which is up to 700 kilometers up up in the sky. And with the planet traveling at 500.000 miles (~805.000 kilometers) per hour Hyperion really didn't have much room to slow it down. And judging by the dialogue it also sounds as if he caught a planet bigger than Earth traveling at 500.000 miles per hour and stopped it almost dead in its tracks.

Do you not understand how insane that feat is? If you can do that, then you can bench-press the planet for 5 days. Period.

MrMind
derpity derp derp

BrolyBlack
Hyperion was at the epicenter of an explosion, which destroyed two universes. The writer of that story confirmed it: https://i.imgur.com/WfxleC4.png
There is literally zero context to that feat. I know it's a Marvel character, but still: Stop trying to overcomplicate it.

Hulk was on his hands and knees, pushing against the weight of a star. If you're completely overwhelmed by such weight, you'd be a pancake. But Hulk wasn't a pancake. And pushing back against the weight of a star, is doing sooo much more work than pushing the weight of a planet. You don't need to be a math genius to know that. I suck at math and even I know it.

Thor and Hyperion were waiting for the planet in the Earths atmosphere. Probably somewhere in the thermosphere, which is up to 700 kilometers up up in the sky. And with the planet traveling at 500.000 miles (~805.000 kilometers) per hour Hyperion really didn't have much room to slow it down. And judging by the dialogue it also sounds as if he caught a planet bigger than Earth traveling at 500.000 miles per hour and stopped it almost dead in its tracks.

Do you not understand how insane that feat is? If you can do that, then you can bench-press the planet for 5 days. Period.

Nope

h1a8

I don't see where the writer confirms Hyperion survived explosions of two universes. I edited my post. You quoted the wrong one.
Read the newer one about Hulk.

This is all we know.
1. Hyperion came in contact with the planet at an unknown distance from Earth. We can approximate to some agreeable amount though.
2. While Hyperion was trying to stop it, the planet was being phased.

That's all we know.

We don't know how much Hyperion slowed it down before it was completely phased. This is assuming the mass of the planet was reduced when it was being phased.

carver9

Everything you said is wrong. Hyperion withstood that weight, Hulk was standing up by the end of the star showing. Youre trolling, like usual.

carver9
Here you go troll, I mean H1. The scan outright say Hyperion held them apart until the planets gave in. Do you understand that? Yes or no?

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/134906/3172661-1244603048-28458.jpg

carver9
I know someone is going to be nasty with this scan but whatever...

Anyways, the red circle shows the gap between Hulk leg and the ground. The blue arrow shows Hulk knees that are NOT touching the ground and the arrow is the ground. Hulk height is also taller than proxima which is also an indication that he was partially standing. Cant get any clearer than this.

https://ibb.co/fMSQC37

deft
Bench for 5 days? Hard, Savage Hulk could if he's so much angry and maybe Hercules and Sentry, but not for 5 days.

h1a8
Here you go troll, I mean H1. The scan outright say Hyperion held them apart until the planets gave in. Do you understand that? Yes or no?

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/134906/3172661-1244603048-28458.jpg
Yes he held them apart. He can definitely bench the Earth. But more than 100,000 times? He seemed to struggle just holding them apart.

h1a8
Everything you said is wrong. Hyperion withstood that weight, Hulk was standing up by the end of the star showing. Youre trolling, like usual. Hulk was pulled up as shown.

carver9
Yes he held them apart. He can definitely bench the Earth. But more than 100,000 times? He seemed to struggle just holding them apart.

Because he's obviously not just pushing earths apart. There is something that is pushing AGAINST the planets that made them crumble... 2 universes.

carver9
Hulk was pulled up as shown.

What do you mean, pulled? I clearly showed you him standing unless you think Proxima lifted him up off the ground and then snatched the blade out. You'll have to provide proof. This is how he was in the beginning...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111138490/3475067-hulk_lifts_star_001_infinity_6_002.jpg

The scan I posted, the one you're responding to, Hulk was obviously on both feet. Stop trying to downplay the showing. You are trying way too hard and its irritating.

JBL
Yes he held them apart. He can definitely bench the Earth. But more than 100,000 times? He seemed to struggle just holding them apart. Who benched the earth 100,000 times?

cdtm
Superman holding the earth for five days is the equivilent of benching it for 100,000 times.

TheHulkster

He actually holds two incursing universes apart.

JBL
Originally posted by cdtm
Superman holding the earth for five days is the equivilent of benching it for 100,000 times. Who told you that?

cdtm
Originally posted by TheHulkster
He actually holds two incursing universes apart.

Not at all. He failed to hold them apart for any length of time at all.

cdtm
Originally posted by JBL
Who told you that?

Math.

JBL
Math. Really? That would put it at around a bench every 3 to 5 seconds. Does the comic state 100,000 times?

TheHulkster
Not at all. He failed to hold them apart for any length of time at all.

https://ibb.co/0cwjnLD

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/13/134906/3172661-1244603048-28458.jpg

carver9
Please, pretty please ignore cdtm. Hes trolling you all.

Booya_69

cdtm
https://ibb.co/0cwjnLD

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/13/134906/3172661-1244603048-28458.jpg

Until the worlds broke. No time frame given, was likely instant. And nowhere does it say he held universes apart, only the two worlds.

TheHulkster
Until the worlds broke. No time frame given, was likely instant. And nowhere does it say he held universes apart, only the two worlds.

Nowhere does it say "likely instant" and nowhere does it say Superman bench pressed Earth's weight 100,000 times.

cdtm
Nowhere does it say "likely instant" and nowhere does it say Superman bench pressed Earth's weight 100,000 times.

Hyperians feat is a nothing burger, unquantifiable and hardly impressive.

Supermans feat can be easily calculated. H1 actually lowballed at 100,000 reps.

TheHulkster
Hyperians feat is a nothing burger, unquantifiable and hardly impressive.

Supermans feat can be easily calculated. H1 actually lowballed at 100,000 reps.

The two Earth's in Hyperion's feat are being driven toward each other by their respective universes, and thus serve as the contact points for the colliding universes. They collide with universe destroying force. Thus by holding the world's apart, he holds the universes apart. Reed Richards explains this in detail.

DarkSaint85

DarkSaint85
Hyperion isn't even in the thread, lmao.

JBL
Supermans stamina is not greater than anyone in this thread.

DarkSaint85
Cool, then post the stamina feats of them lifting things for an equivalent length of time. Bearing in mind Superman was weakened in this feat, too.

Here is Hulk's, as a starter: it even has a Stamina section, and even groups it by Hulk incarnation:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t571911.html

I have already gone through it, but am sure you have the Stamina feats not posted there.

JBL
Cool, then post the stamina feats of them lifting things for an equivalent length of time. Bearing in mind Superman was weakened in this feat, too.

Here is Hulk's, as a starter: it even has a Stamina section, and even groups it by Hulk incarnation:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t571911.html

I have already gone through it, but am sure you have the Stamina feats not posted there. How can you weaken someone that's supposed to have dynamic strength? Being away from the sun does not weaken Superman, his body stores sunlight. Its amazing how you hidden Superman fans flip flop to make Superman the best at everything, Hyperions feat piss on supermans . Stamina is stamina, Superman has tired out far quicker than anyone in this thread. Anyone here save WW can do that feat. Can Superman hold back 2 universes? Hell no. But let someone ask and every Superman fan including you will say he can, then when someone ask for proof you all get mad.

DarkSaint85
You are just trolling now.

I asked for you to provide proof. I even gave you a thorough and well laid out respect thread, one of the best I've seen, to post scans from.

Hyperion isn't in the thread, as I pointed out.

If you can't provide the proof, then either stop replying to me or get reported.

JBL
Come to think of it, supermans feat is suspect and may not have been benching that weight all at once anyway. There's no earth being moved, just a machine construct. Unquantifiable.

DarkSaint85
Cool, reported.

JBL
You will be reported also.

DarkSaint85
For?

I reported you for trolling, as I gave you the Hulk's respect thread and asked for stamina feats from it, and you replied by lowballing the feat.

Not asking for an explanation as to why you're lowballing, I'm asking for proof to back up your claims that Hulk can, based on his stamina feats.

JBL
1st time I ever used ignore. I see why carver did it.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by -Pr-
I don't think it's any secret that Alberto is a troll. If people choose to engage with him, that's their business.

Same with the likes of JBL, Mr. Mind, Broly etc.

Enzeru

Then it should be easy to post Stamina feats for the characters named here to prove that they can bench Earth's mass for 5 days solid. Thor? Hulk? Fighting for months?

I just don't understand the (lack of) logic behind your anti-argument.

Don't compare Batman to Thor. If Batman was in a situation, where he had to fight for months without sleep, water and food, he would die. This isn't about 28 hours or 3 days or even 5 days. It's about months and months.

Thor is an Asgardian / Elder God hybrid, who doesn't slow down after months without food, water and sleep. Who can break free from chains, which were containing other gods, after being tortured for 17 days. Who can fight with internal organs missing. To someone like Thor 5 days are nothing.

Thors strength and his stamina fall-off also don't work like you imagine them to.
Thor and Hercules arm wrestling shattered the plateau they were standing on. It generated enough pressure to knock a planet out of its orbit:
https://i.imgur.com/RYcb4fF.jpeg

And they could have continued that for days, weeks, months, years, decades. They're immortal. They don't function the same way you imagine it. And that's not exclusive to fighting alone. In the scan above Thor and Hercules were generating strength and pressure on a planetary scale and could have done so for years and more.

To me all these bits and pieces are decent implications that other characters could possibly bench-press the Earth for 5 days as well. DC fanboys just have the advantage that other characters were not in the exact same situation. Now they can say that a Thor or a Hulk can't perform the same feat. And they try to negate absolutely everything, which shows that they might be able to pull it off.

No, but Hyperion (Marcus Milton) is not that far above some of the Marvel characters in this thread. So he can be used to make an argument for the others.

What if I asked you to show me a DC character surviving the explosion of two universes. Does Superman have a feat JUST LIKE THAT? Or would you start coming up with other comparisons to make an argument for Superman? If were able to make a good argument with sound logic, I would accept it. Can't say the same for other people on this dying board.

Why thank you!

And yeah, I was always and always be outspoken about that Superman "feat", because it goes against everything Superman should be standing for. Wasting his time with lifting weights for 5 days instead of flying around and saving people... is like the most Anti-Superman thing one can do. Even 5 hours would have been bad.

IMO Superman is a horribly written character most of the time. There are very few Superman stories I actually like. And the ones I do like, I REALLY do like. With "Superman: Peace on Earth" being my favorite Superman story of all time.

DarkSaint85
I just don't understand the (lack of) logic behind your anti-argument.

Don't compare Batman to Thor. If Batman was in a situation, where he had to fight for months without sleep, water and food, he would die. This isn't about 28 hours or 3 days or even 5 days. It's about months and months.

Thor is an Asgardian / Elder God hybrid, who doesn't slow down after months without food, water and sleep. Who can break free from chains, which were containing other gods, after being tortured for 17 days. Who can fight with internal organs missing. To someone like Thor 5 days are nothing.

Thors strength and his stamina fall-off also don't work like you imagine them to.
Thor and Hercules arm wrestling shattered the plateau they were standing on. It generated enough pressure to knock a planet out of its orbit:
https://i.imgur.com/RYcb4fF.jpeg

And they could have continued that for days, weeks, months, years, decades. They're immortal. They don't function the same way you imagine it. And that's not exclusive to fighting alone. In the scan above Thor and Hercules were generating strength and pressure on a planetary scale and could have done so for years and more.

To me all these bits and pieces are decent implications that other characters could possibly bench-press the Earth for 5 days as well. DC fanboys just have the advantage that other characters were not in the exact same situation. Now they can say that a Thor or a Hulk can't perform the same feat. And they try to negate absolutely everything, which shows that they might be able to pull it off.

No, but Hyperion (Marcus Milton) is not that far above some of the Marvel characters in this thread. So he can be used to make an argument for the others.

What if I asked you to show me a DC character surviving the explosion of two universes. Does Superman have a feat JUST LIKE THAT? Or would you start coming up with other comparisons to make an argument for Superman? If were able to make a good argument with sound logic, I would accept it. Can't say the same for other people on this dying board.

Why thank you!

And yeah, I was always and always be outspoken about that Superman "feat", because it goes against everything Superman should be standing for. Wasting his time with lifting weights for 5 days instead of flying around and saving people... is like the most Anti-Superman thing one can do. Even 5 hours would have been bad.

IMO Superman is a horribly written character most of the time. There are very few Superman stories I actually like. And the ones I do like, I REALLY do like. With "Superman: Peace on Earth" being my favorite Superman story of all time.

Hence why I lowered the threshold down to 500kg, which when compared to the Earth's mass, is similar ratio wise between a (not specified) star and the Earth. It's like.....0.000000000001% or whatever (H1, check my maths) of the Earth.

No real human can do what Batman did. 28 hours, no food, no water, no sleep, no toilet breaks, and he's constantly fighting fresh new fighters, and he still maintains the presence of mind to not use killing blows.

And he's still winning (AND he's fighting topless in what looks like snow).

Based on comic logic, and his feats, he should be easily be able to bench 500kg for three days straight, right? When the Guinness World Record is 400kg for ONE rep, but let's ignore that.

But if I came into a thread and said that, I'd be laughed at (and rightly so).

Edit: the scan states Batman is fighting 106miles NE of Harstad in Norway. That's a pretty cold place.

Based on his feats which I have posted, and using the logic I have seen in here, I can say Batman is able to bench press ....let's say 440kg, so 10% more than the world record for 1RM.

And can do it for a whole day. In short, superhuman levels.

Crazy thing is, that isn't even Bruce's best stamina feat lol.

StiltmanFTW
no toilet breaks

He probably pissed himself.

It happened in canon already, lol.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He probably pissed himself.

It happened in canon already, lol.

I like to add head canon, where he shits himself too.

ShadowFyre
So is he benching it repeatedly or locking his arms and holding it? I've always assumed the latter

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
So is he benching it repeatedly or locking his arms and holding it? I've always assumed the latter

I've assumed the former, because

A: in the panel his arms are bent
B: the text said "you have been bench pressing that for five days".

Plus, the scientist said to test the upper limits of his strength, she'd need to invent something else to do so.

So it sounds like they were spending five days testing his stamina rather than strength.

Enzeru

h1a8
Because he's obviously not just pushing earths apart. There is something that is pushing AGAINST the planets that made them crumble... 2 universes.

Then Hyperion only supplied the force to crumble the planets.
Also, the planets were not moving very fast. Therefore, the force that was pushing them was pretty low. You know that planets can crumble under their own weight right?

As universe expands, objects move outward. Me stopping an object moving doesn't mean I'm pushing against universal level force.

AlbertoJohnAvil
It's also a massive endurance feat, just to point out. Can the other characters do it whilst cut off from their source of power (if possible) for five days straight?

Like, I can bench 20kg,easy.

Problem is NEITHER of these characters are dependant on an external source of power. We also have no indication on whether they need a high intake of food or nutrients to maintain their abilities.
Combat we've seen them fight for hours, days and even months/years for some off them with little to no reprieve, so that could be one factor for just staying stationary.

Galan007

Plus, the scientist said to test the upper limits of his strength, she'd need to invent something else to do so.

So it sounds like they were spending five days testing his stamina rather than strength. Yeah, everyone who isn't trolling knows what "bench pressing" means -- it's a pretty basic/self-explanatory exercise.

Weight down:
https://i.ibb.co/3YHY5xq/1.jpg

Weight up/out:
https://i.ibb.co/93qrZZ2/2.jpg

Everyone who isn't trolling also knows what "five days" means -- it's a pretty basic/self-explanatory measurement of time:
https://i.ibb.co/R6n7WTQ/3.jpg

As such we can logically deduce, from the 'limited' information presented, that Superman was pressing the equivalent weight of earth non-stop...for 5 days straight...absent of any sunlight/nourishment.

That said, no one listed in the OP has lifting feats indicative of them being able to replicate Superman's feat, unless we're just going full head-canon here.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Galan007
Yeah, everyone who isn't trolling knows what "bench pressing" means -- it's a pretty basic/self-explanatory exercise.

Weight down:

Weight up/out:

Everyone who isn't trolling also knows what "five days" means -- it's a pretty basic/self-explanatory measurement of time:

As such we can logically deduce, from the 'limited' information presented, that Superman was pressing the equivalent weight of earth non-stop...for 5 days straight...absent of any sunlight/nourishment.

That said, no one listed in the OP has lifting feats indicative of them being able to replicate Superman's feat, unless we're just going full head-canon here.

Thor lifted The World Engine
Hulk has generated enough force to lift a planet size celestial like Exitar
Hercules has lifted the heavens
Sentry casually lifted the planet size celestial.

DarkSaint85

Galan007
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Sentry casually lifted the planet size celestial. I'm not denying that various characters in the OP can lift/press earth-weight in general... But repping earth-weight for five days straight is another matter entirely.

AlbertoJohnAvil

Stop being retarded, If you look at the events that continued, when Proxima retrieved the spear, Hulk was back in an upright position. When they dropped the spear on him, he was on all fours. By the time they retrieved it, he had lifted it up.

AlbertoJohnAvil
I'm not denying that various characters in the OP can lift/press earth-weight in general... But repping earth-weight for five days straight is another matter entirely.

given these characters lifted weights (or physical output?) and their endurance, Its fair enough to say that they can pull it off. fighting for days and months indicate their stamina/endurance

DarkSaint85
I'm not denying that various characters in the OP can lift/press earth-weight in general... But repping earth-weight for five days straight is another matter entirely.

Basically this. I'm not lowballing that the others could do it for one rep (hell, even 20 reps, easily, whatever).

But 5 days,constantly, whilst steadily getting weaker (fine for all those Carvers trying to troll and talk about dynamic strength, imagine they're magically FOR THIS THREAD) slowly being sapped of their strength by whatever means.

h1a8
Stop being retarded, If you look at the events that continued, when Proxima retrieved the spear, Hulk was back in an upright position. When they dropped the spear on him, he was on all fours. By the time they retrieved it, he had lifted it up.
Wrong! Nowhere does it show Hulk is upright BEFORE she is attempts to pull out the spear. Also, she has to release the weight BEFORE she can pull out the spear (otherwise she couldn't lift or move it).

DarkSaint85
Wrong! Nowhere does it show Hulk is upright BEFORE she is attempts to pull out the spear. Also, she has to release the weight BEFORE she can pull out the spear (otherwise she couldn't lift or move it).

Unless the unspecified star was super light (for a star). We know PM has superstrength as her punches with Cage was causing earthquakes.

h1a8
Sentry casually lifted the planet size celestial.

Thor turned the world engine. Unquantifiable.
Scans of Hulk lifting a planet size Celestial? WBH can do it
Hercules feat is Unquantifiable due to the fact that if he dropped his hands then nothing would have happened.
Sentry lifted half but since the Celestial was forcefully decenting then he gets the nod.

Note: Sentry and Rogue were struggling. Therefore, doing that for 5 days is a stretch.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Yeah, everyone who isn't trolling knows what "bench pressing" means -- it's a pretty basic/self-explanatory exercise.

Weight down:

Weight up/out:

That's wrong, Look at the hand movement, rather than just up and down, the machine makes him angle the hands (like a V of sorts).

AlbertoJohnAvil

when the star weight is thrown on him, It's when the spear (and the surrounding parts) embeds itself in Hulk:

https://i.postimg.cc/Z0W2h9Dx/oprk.jpg

Hulk is on his fours at this moment. Initially he was upright, but fell on his fours and stayed while Corvus slit his skin at the throat.:
https://i.postimg.cc/CBk8jsx4/inats.jpg

However when Proxima retrieves the spear, you can still see the black vestiges and the spear part being on Hulk, showing that Proxima retrieved the spear from Hulk only when he is back up:
https://i.postimg.cc/mPnVjVTx/howes.jpg

Stop trolling

h1a8
Unless the unspecified star was super light (for a star). We know PM has superstrength as her punches with Cage was causing earthquakes. lol correct

Galan007
That's wrong, Look at the hand movement, rather than just up and down, the machine makes him angle the hands (like a V of sorts). What does your interpretation of the artwork have to do with anything I said?

h1a8
when the star weight is thrown on him, It's when the spear (and the surrounding parts) embeds itself in Hulk:

https://i.postimg.cc/Z0W2h9Dx/oprk.jpg

Hulk is on his fours at this moment. Initially he was upright, but fell on his fours and stayed while Corvus slit his skin at the throat.:
https://i.postimg.cc/CBk8jsx4/inats.jpg

However when Proxima retrieves the spear, you can still see the black vestiges and the spear part being on Hulk, showing that Proxima retrieved the spear from Hulk only when he is back up:
https://i.postimg.cc/mPnVjVTx/howes.jpg

Stop trolling

So you are referring to when the spear first entered Hulk?
You know that Proxima can alter the density of the spear at will right?

AlbertoJohnAvil
So you are referring to when the spear first entered Hulk?
You know that Proxima can alter the density of the spear at will right?

Yes, NOTE that Proxima altered the star weight after she threw the spear at Hulk. Corvus also stated that the Hulk was held down by a star, which was represented by the spear parts and black vestiges on him.
When Proxima retrieves it, those vestiges and spear part are still visible on the Hulk, who is upright by now. So Its CLEAR enough that he lifted the star weight before she retrieved it.
And for star weight, 330K earths (M= solar mass) is the solar mass of the sun. White Dwarfs are the smallest stars at 0.5M, so THAT'S 165K earths.
That said, Proxima DID state it was a supernova, which range from 5-10M, which is basically at minimum 330K x 5 Earth. Hulk effectively (based on what Proxima said) lifted a sun (which was ranging from a young star to a supernova), so to balance it out without going wild, It's left at 330K earths Hulk lifted.

h1a8
Yes, NOTE that Proxima altered the star weight after she threw the spear at Hulk. Corvus also stated that the Hulk was held down by a star, which was represented by the spear parts and black vestiges on him.
When Proxima retrieves it, those vestiges and spear part are still visible on the Hulk, who is upright by now. So Its CLEAR enough that he lifted the star weight before she retrieved it.
And for star weight, 330K earths (M= solar mass) is the solar mass of the sun. White Dwarfs are the smallest stars at 0.5M, so THAT'S 165K earths.
That said, Proxima DID state it was a supernova, which range from 5-10M, which is basically at minimum 330K x 5 Earth. Hulk effectively (based on what Proxima said) lifted a sun (which was ranging from a young star to a supernova), so to balance it out without going wild, It's left at 330K earths Hulk lifted.
1. Proxima making the spear 100% the mass of a star before it entered Hulk is speculation. The density could have been altered after it entered Hulk and in which the change wasn't instant but within a few seconds.

2. Hulk was in upright position. Therefore the spear shouldn't make him bow down forward since the weight force is not forward but downward.

AlbertoJohnAvil
1. Proxima making the spear 100% the mass of a star before it entered Hulk is speculation. The density could have been altered after it entered Hulk and in which the change wasn't instant but within a few seconds.

2. Hulk was in upright position. Therefore the spear shouldn't make him bow down forward since the weight force is not forward but downward.

1. We know the spear kept the weight of a star on Hulk

2. Hulk was on all fours earlier (and his attempted blitz on Corvus and Proxima saw him land on all fours) when the weight was on him. So when he goes back up, he would have to lift his upper body first (or he could crouch and lift depending on how he proceeds, which we don't know).

carver9
Wasn't In-Betweener holding Hulk for day and using basically all his power on Hulk? He used so much power that Strange thought it was the other half...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/79470/3466269-longshot%20saves%20the%20marvel%20universe%20002-011.jpg

This much force, the EXACT power level of the other half, Hulk was getting more powerful. He wasn't getting weaker.

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-0cb042e75b7b2151954a3286bec98196

Regained most of his power. Enough power to make Strange think he was the other half. How powerful was the In-Betweener in this book?

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111124216/3459623-longshot3.png

They can control IG users and the Phoenix Force...

https://ibb.co/QrVHK8V

Their presence was ripping reality to shreds.

https://ibb.co/x2NpqFW

This ft DESTROYS planet lifting.

carver9
lol correct

Thats not correct and Dark is trolling. The star was said to be able to consume EVERYTHING. Little stars doesnt do that. Its like me saying Superman didn't bench earth weight. It was said to be earth weight but there's nothing proving that it is since it could have all been speculation.

carver9

It was said ON PANEL that the weight was on his BACK. He lifted himself upward by overpowering the power of an all consuming star.

abhilegend
Wasn't In-Betweener holding Hulk for day and using basically all his power on Hulk? He used so much power that Strange thought it was the other half...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/79470/3466269-longshot%20saves%20the%20marvel%20universe%20002-011.jpg

This much force, the EXACT power level of the other half, Hulk was getting more powerful. He wasn't getting weaker.

Regained most of his power. Enough power to make Strange think he was the other half. How powerful was the In-Betweener in this book?

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111124216/3459623-longshot3.png

This ft DESTROYS planet lifting. Originally posted by carver9
Thats not correct and Dark is trolling. The star was said to be able to consume EVERYTHING. Little stars doesnt do that. Its like me saying Superman didn't bench earth weight. It was said to be earth weight but there's nothing proving that it is since it could have all been speculation. Originally posted by carver9
It was said ON PANEL that the weight was on his BACK. He lifted himself upward by overpowering the power of an all consuming star.
laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

🤦🏿🤦🏿🤦🏿

abhilegend
If one feat is so much above Superman's feat, why are you desperately going back to the sun feat carter?

Enzeru

DarkSaint85

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
If one feat is so much above Superman's feat, why are you desperately going back to the sun feat carter?

I never brought it up. Im debating the sun ft because someone is downplaying it. I didnt initiate the conversation about the showing but I am correcting people on it.

carver9
Why is Batman, a human being compared to immortals and a guy that gets stronger by the second? Doesn't make sense.

AlbertoJohnAvil
What does your interpretation of the artwork have to do with anything I said?

The feat doesn't count, Machine is different than free weights, you KNOW that right?

DarkSaint85
Because the same logic is being used. I even provided the Hulk's respect thread, with a direction to look at the stamina section for all the different incarnations, and asked for feats from him that say he can do it.

Basing it on him lifting heavier feats, and fighting for ages, is like doing the same for Batman based on Bats lifting heavier and fighting for ages.

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud wait so Batman is being used again to dispute Marvel characters replicating it? It's always nice to see the double standards with Saint.

DeadpoolXXX
The feat doesn't count, Machine is different than free weights, you KNOW that right? laughing out loud

carver9

This post doesn't make one bit of sense. Youre either going to accept the ft or youre not. Since youre not going to accept the showing, move on and find something else to debate about.

MrMind
alberto is a professional bodybuilder, the next mr olympia

carver9
laughing out loud wait so Batman is being used again to dispute Marvel characters replicating it? It's always nice to see the double standards with Saint.

He always try to use Batman to downplay Marvel characters... cosmic entities. How does Batman stamina translate to a being whos built on lifting sh** and gets stronger and stronger by the second? The question should be "how many times did Superman bench Earth weight within those 5 days".

Galan007
I didn't realize the machine Superman used was basically just an upgraded Bowflex, which evidently means that the earth-weight he was specifically stated to be pressing wasn't *actually* earth-weight. I guess Supes would have only gotten the full effect if he was repping with dumbbells.

Alberto has changed my mind once again. thumb up

Adam Grimes
The question should be "how many times did Superman bench Earth weight within those 5 days". 😂

DarkSaint85
I didn't realize the machine Superman used was basically just an upgraded Bowflex, which evidently means that the earth-weight he was specifically stated to be pressing wasn't *actually* earth-weight. I guess Supes would have only gotten the full effect if he was repping with dumbbells.

Alberto has changed my mind once again. thumb up

https://media.tenor.com/images/6a766253d67e5ba5654564362feea636/tenor.gif

DeadpoolXXX
He always try to use Batman to downplay Marvel characters... cosmic entities. How does Batman stamina translate to a being whos built on lifting sh** and gets stronger and stronger by the second? The question should be "how many times did Superman bench Earth weight within those 5 days". even if he only did 1 rep every 30 minutes, that's still 240 reps.

carver9
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
😂

Hey, I'm doing what you all are doing... "even though Hulk lifted a star, we have to assume it was a small star". Or this one "even though black ooze surrounded Hulk body when he was hit by Proxima spear, it doesn't matter. Proxima have sun holding strength. Luke Cage have sun level strength since he stalemated her. Nothing was said that she needs to activate sun level power with the spear, so she was carrying the weight of the sun the entire time. We will ignore the writer intention and the capabilities of the spear and just focus on Proxima having sun level strength". Same thing if you ask me. Matches what Albert is doing but yet he get laughed at. Its a team of you that do the same things daily, dissect Marvel fts but praise and misinterpret DC fts.

carver9
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
even if he only did 1 rep every 30 minutes, that's still 240 reps.

I'm not saying he did or didn't. Read my post above.

DarkSaint85
Hey, I'm doing what you all are doing... "even though Hulk lifted a star, we have to assume it was a small star". Or this one "even though black ooze surrounded Hulk body when he was hit by Proxima spear, it doesn't matter. Proxima have sun holding strength. Luke Cage have sun level strength since he stalemated her. Nothing was said that she needs to activate sun level power with the spear, so she was carrying the weight of the sun the entire time. We will ignore the writer intention and the capabilities of the spear and just focus on Proxima having sun level strength". Same thing if you ask me. Matches what Albert is doing but yet he get laughed at. Its a team of you that do the same things daily, dissect Marvel fts but praise and misinterpret DC fts.

Except read my posts.

I SPECIFICALLY didn't dissect and lowball Thor's World Engine feat. I accepted it at face value.

So let's do the same with Proxima Midnight. And in turn, I expect you to accept Batman carrying MULTIPLE red giants in each hand. At face value.

Gotta be consistent,right?

Not sure why Batman is being dismissed. What he does is far beyond human - he's using comic science.

carver9

This ft DESTROYS planet lifting.

Also want to add to this. The other halves were basically destroying the Universe AND their powers corrupted the cosmic cube. Yes, a universal level being had to revert all his power to hold Savage Hulk and Hulk was still getting stronger and bigger by the second. A universal entity, more powerful than the cosmic cube full power was struggling to contain a monster that was still getting more powerful. It was said that Hulk power was matching the opposing force against it...

https://ibb.co/VLh65w3

Enjoy.

DeadpoolXXX
Hey, I'm doing what you all are doing... "even though Hulk lifted a star, we have to assume it was a small star". Or this one "even though black ooze surrounded Hulk body when he was hit by Proxima spear, it doesn't matter. Proxima have sun holding strength. Luke Cage have sun level strength since he stalemated her. Nothing was said that she needs to activate sun level power with the spear, so she was carrying the weight of the sun the entire time. We will ignore the writer intention and the capabilities of the spear and just focus on Proxima having sun level strength". Same thing if you ask me. Matches what Albert is doing but yet he get laughed at. Its a team of you that do the same things daily, dissect Marvel fts but praise and misinterpret DC fts. but superman's feat doesn't fit into this bubble.

we know the exact amount of weight superman was repping, and we know the exact amount of time he was repping it for.

keep in mind that the test was also a test of stamina to see how long it would take superman to run out of gas without any sunlight to replinish him, so it was most likely continuous pressing until fatigue (like a college combine bench press competition). except in superman's case it took him FIVE days repping the earth's weight to reach that fatigue.

carver9
I'm not downplaying the ft though. I posted that statement in reference to the downplaying. The ft belongs to him. All im saying is, people can't bash Alberto for doing the same things they are doing. The showing belongs to Superman and its a solid ft.

BrolyBlack
We can bash Alberto for whatever we want. Its alberto, he was screaming about Superman on Christmas, thats enough to laugh at him until next christmas, when he will do it again.

carver9
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
We can bash Alberto for whatever we want. Its alberto, he was screaming about Superman on Christmas, thats enough to laugh at him until next christmas, when he will do it again.

So its ok to bash him but do the same thing youre bashing him about?

BrolyBlack
I dont scream about Superman my little love child.

Booya_69

DarkSaint85
Also Skurge.

https://media.tenor.com/images/6a766253d67e5ba5654564362feea636/tenor.gif

Booya_69

h1a8
So its ok to bash him but do the same thing youre bashing him about?

No one is doing that. No one is downplaying any Marvel feats. It's just that people are using speculation as facts.
Proxima can alter the density of the spear at will. We know she's not very strong going by outside evidence. Therefore it is stupid and impossible for her to be purposely walking around with the weight of a star.

Like I said. I don't have a problem with Hulk benching the Earth. I know WBH can easily do it. The problem is 5 days. Hulk ran out of gas fighting Sentry without any using planetary level attacks. Unless you can show Hulk supplying planet level force for days then you have a point.

AlbertoJohnAvil
No one is doing that. No one is downplaying any Marvel feats. It's just that people are using speculation as facts.
Proxima can alter the density of the spear at will. We know she's not very strong going by outside evidence. Therefore it is stupid and impossible for her to be purposely walking around with the weight of a star.

Like I said. I don't have a problem with Hulk benching the Earth. I know WBH can easily do it. The problem is 5 days. Hulk ran out of gas fighting Sentry without any using planetary level attacks. Unless you can show Hulk supplying planet level force for days then you have a point.

It's a MACHINE that simulates Earth's weight, there is built in stability in a machine, it DOESN'T equate to lifting the actual thing, There's literally a foothold means he's applying force to the ground which is keeping him from falling. unlike space where there's zero gravity.

carver9

Youre smarter than this, you have to be. I'm going to ask you some questions so that your brain can understand what's going on.

In this scan, BEFORE she threw the spear, why wasn't there black goo around the blade (the same black energy that is circling Hulk)? I want a 100% provided by proof answer.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111138490/3475066-hulk_lifts_star_001_infinity_6_001.jpg

BEFORE SHE THREW THE BLADE

h1a8
Youre smarter than this, you have to be. I'm going to ask you some questions so that your brain can understand what's going on.

In this scan, BEFORE she threw the spear, why wasn't there black goo around the blade (the same black energy that is circling Hulk)? I want a 100% provided by proof answer.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111138490/3475066-hulk_lifts_star_001_infinity_6_001.jpg

BEFORE SHE THREW THE BLADE

Tbh I don't know the significance of the black bats like substance. At first I thought it had something to do with Corvus. Then I realize it might have something to do with the spear or Proxima.

What's the significance of the black batty goo Carv? And can you provide factual evidence to that?

ShadowFyre

So it sounds like they were spending five days testing his stamina rather than strength.

Nm. Guess I dont remember the second scan with him pressed out like that

carver9
Tbh I don't know the significance of the black bats like substance. At first I thought it had something to do with Corvus. Then I realize it might have something to do with the spear or Proxima.

What's the significance of the black batty goo Carv? And can you provide factual evidence to that?

Answer the question. Why did the black goo surround Hulk body and only showed up when she hit Hulk with the spear? Youre the one that is saying she is holding the same substance, so why isn't the black crap that is surrounding Hulk isn't in her hand when she is holding the spear? This is a simple question.

carver9
Here she charge her spear and creates a huge explosion, why did this happen H1?

https://i.imgur.com/uJLzOvq.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/NShdRkw.jpg

Why doesn't the spear just stay in explosion mode all of the time? What caused the spear to explode then?

How did she make her spear circle around and hit all of the enemies that was about to attack her?

https://i.imgur.com/kBAiIu9.jpg

How did her spear poison Spectrum but its not poisoning her? Explain...

https://i.imgur.com/KD5wto7.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/2Uzzfs1.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/fmHm9VI.jpg

How was she able to turn her spear from energy into a blunt force weapon?

https://i.imgur.com/bKSwVfn.jpg

ShadowFyre
I guess Im not understanding where yall are going with this🤣 its to prove that Hulk can lift a star?

I can lift a 150lb rock over my head, but I doubt I could lift a 1 lb rock over my head for 5 days straight, or rep it a million times

h1a8
Here she charge her spear and creates a huge explosion, why did this happen H1?

https://i.imgur.com/uJLzOvq.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/NShdRkw.jpg

Why doesn't the spear just stay in explosion mode all of the time? What caused the spear to explode then?

How did she make her spear circle around and hit all of the enemies that was about to attack her?

https://i.imgur.com/kBAiIu9.jpg

How did her spear poison Spectrum but its not poisoning her? Explain...

https://i.imgur.com/KD5wto7.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/2Uzzfs1.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/fmHm9VI.jpg

How was she able to turn her spear from energy into a blunt force weapon?

https://i.imgur.com/bKSwVfn.jpg

What's the point of your questions Carv?
Just be direct and make your point and show the scans to back it up.

Otherwise I'm clueless right now.

carver9
What's the point of your questions Carv?
Just be direct and make your point and show the scans to back it up.

Otherwise I'm clueless right now.

Lol... just answer the questions because you're going to deny it and make excuses if I tell you why I'm saying this.

h1a8
Lol... just answer the questions because you're going to deny it and make excuses if I tell you why I'm saying this.

I don't understand the questions to even answer them. That's why I said just be direct.

carver9
I don't understand the questions to even answer them. That's why I said just be direct.

Youre claiming that she is walking around with the weight of the sun while holding the spear. That isn't true. She have to activate those abilities. She activated the weight of the sun. She activate the spear homing in on her opponent. She activated the poison. She activated the spear causing an OMNI explosion. She can turn the spear into a blunt weapon or an energy attack. It absorbs attacks via activation. It can split into multiple attack via activation. She can conjure the weapon back to her. Anyways, The black goo circled Hulk due to her ACTIVATING the weight of the sun. He didn't fall to his knees until this happened. The spear even disappears once it is jabbed into him. All of this is common sense unless you think she is continuously walking around with an exploding, poisonous, split in 3, energy blade that doesnt turn into a blunt force weapon, all of the time. Like I said, this is straight up common sense. Even a child would know this.

h1a8
Youre claiming that she is walking around with the weight of the sun while holding the spear. That isn't true. She have to activate those abilities. She activated the weight of the sun. She activate the spear homing in on her opponent. She activated the poison. She activated the spear causing an OMNI explosion. She can turn the spear into a blunt weapon or an energy attack. It absorbs attacks via activation. It can split into multiple attack via activation. She can conjure the weapon back to her. Anyways, The black goo circled Hulk due to her ACTIVATING the weight of the sun. He didn't fall to his knees until this happened. The spear even disappears once it is jabbed into him. All of this is common sense unless you think she is continuously walking around with an exploding, poisonous, split in 3, energy blade that doesnt turn into a blunt force weapon, all of the time. Like I said, this is straight up common sense. Even a child would know this.

I didn't claim that. You are confusing me with someone else. I was saying that she can mentally control the density of the spear. She can alter the density to various degrees. When she pulled it out of Hulk, she lessened the density enough for her to be able to lift it.

P. S. In the next scene you see the spear inside Hulk along with the bats. It just wasn't drawn in the previous scene.

carver9
I didn't claim that. You are confusing me with someone else. I was saying that she can mentally control the density of the spear. She can alter the density to various degrees. When she pulled it out of Hulk, she lessened the density enough for her to be able to lift it.

P. S. In the next scene you see the spear inside Hulk along with the bats. It just wasn't drawn in the previous scene.

Nothing on panel was shown of her lessening the density. If she would've done that, Hulk would have attacked. He was standing but he was still unable to fight back because the weight was still pressing down on him. Youre just making up stuff.

DarkSaint85
So Carver's now arguing Proxima DIDN'T lessen it?

So what, she's just that strong?

h1a8
Nothing on panel was shown of her lessening the density. If she would've done that, Hulk would have attacked. He was standing but he was still unable to fight back because the weight was still pressing down on him. Youre just making up stuff.

She's not able to lift or move a mass of a star Carv. Therefore she had to lessen it.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>