Cheetah vs. MCU Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
NO BFR
Final form Cheetah
IW Armor Tchalla

Who wins

wakkawakkawakka
Either a stalemate or Black Panther wins 6/10. Despite Cheetah pretty much having an overall stat advantage over T'challa she doesn't demonstrate enough power that would get her through the suit. Course she was able to trade blows with Wonder Woman at full power for a bit.

Pretty sure the Vibranium suit turns it into an attrition battle and if the kinetic energy blasts keep Cheetah at bay, Black Panther would probably edge out.

riv6672
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Either a stalemate or Black Panther wins 6/10. Despite Cheetah pretty much having an overall stat advantage over T'challa she doesn't demonstrate enough power that would get her through the suit. Course she was able to trade blows with Wonder Woman at full power for a bit.

Pretty sure the Vibranium suit turns it into an attrition battle and if the kinetic energy blasts keep Cheetah at bay, Black Panther would probably edge out.
I can see that.

Also I agree w. your spoiler block. Bane dies.

FrothByte
If BP can almost get knocked out by a rhino then Cheetah should win this I think.

BrolyBlack

She tore through armor made by an advanced civilization that took on the weight of the world. Cheetah was extremely strong.

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
She tore through armor made by an advanced civilization that took on the weight of the world. Cheetah was extremely strong.

Pretty sure I stated that Cheetah outclasses BP stat wise. Though not sure it would be enough to get past the suit.

Charles ASX
Depends.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by FrothByte
If BP can almost get knocked out by a rhino then Cheetah should win this I think.

But didnt that Rhino have a vibranium plated horn?

Not seen Wonder Woman 84 btw.

h1a8
What's the greatest durability feats of the suit?

KingD19
The rhino launching him several hundred feet, and surviving a hit from Thanos so hard it made the suit discharge the energy pulse.

h1a8
Then I would say that Cheetah can possibly get through the suit then.
Snapping his neck or breaking arms and legs is still a possibility too.

9jaboy

Panther edge out? Panther is good but Cheeter isn't that bad to the point of reducing her to Supersoldier level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.