Looking back at 2020, a retrospective.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wxyz
We all know how 2020 was for the world, Covid, Elections etc.

For me 2020 was a year of great change.

Enrolled in College at age 36.
Quit one of the worse jobs I have ever had.
Sister got Covid, thankfully she recovered.
Set up the KMC Discord.

But what about you personally?

Blakemore
erm

BackFire

Blakemore
Mexico sounds kinda cool.

BackFire

Blakemore
I'm jelly

BruceSkywalker
only good thing was me just having fun on kmc

Trocity
Highlight of the year was Ricky Gervais slaughtering Hollywood at the Golden Globes.

jaden_2.0

wxyz
Bump.

Raptor22
@jaden

Congrats on the novel

Sry to hear about ur bro, i dont know much follicular lymphoma but i hope he pulls thru ok.

Glad u didnt die of covid

On a lighter note i often associate songs with people and now this one will be associated with u.

https://youtu.be/yYvkICbTZIQ

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Raptor22
@jaden

Congrats on the novel

Sry to hear about ur bro, i dont know much follicular lymphoma but i hope he pulls thru ok.

Glad u didnt die of covid

On a lighter note i often associate songs with people and now this one will be associated with u.

https://youtu.be/yYvkICbTZIQ

Thanks man. 👍 Follicular lymphoma is unfortunately incurable but is extremely slow growing and can be knocked back a bit every few years with chemotherapy. He's also had good results with CBD/THC.

Raptor22
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Thanks man. 👍 Follicular lymphoma is unfortunately incurable but is extremely slow growing and can be knocked back a bit every few years with chemotherapy. He's also had good results with CBD/THC. sry dude.

U never know, maybe he could keep knocking it back long enough that they could find a cure.

At the very least it seems like he has a good brother to go thru it with.

Best of luck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.