German doctor warns: "It's a killer vaccination!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
He slammed the German government and media for their endless propaganda, misinformation, and fake news concerning the Chinese Coronavirus in an impassioned speech on the floor of the German Parliament.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/urgent-alert-doctor-heinrich-fiechtner-warns-its-a-killer-vaccination

I suggest everyone watch his brief speech before it is taken down by the internet brownshirts.

Old Man Whirly!
Infowars Reeeeeeeeee! laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
Let's hear it:

"He's antiscience!"

"He's a crazy right-wing conspiracy theorist!"

"That's Infowars! They probably paid him to make that speech!"

LOL

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!

laughing out loud

eThneoLgrRnae
As expected, the usual brainwashed morons here aren't taking it seriously. Shocker.

jaden_2.0
What's the doctor's name?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
As expected, the usual brainwashed morons here aren't taking it seriously. Shocker. laughing out loud you're laughing behind your screen out of character my many faced friend and you know it!

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
What's the doctor's name? Dr. Tomass Krapp, good German name methinks. smile

Robtard
LoL @ Infowars.

Robtard
Dr. Tomass Krapp, good German name methinks. smile

laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
laughing out loud It's either that or Dr. Wankemuller!

eThneoLgrRnae
New vaccine reports gripping the world with new found fears and doubt as first vaccine death is reported:

https://banned.video/watch?id=5fecf4b49e16791e714c90d5

BrolyBlack
Its ok man, they want to kill us all. This place is ****ed anyways.

Old Man Whirly!
Dr Fuchs? Another good German name. usually " above the U though. On my phone I can't do that.

Bashar Teg

Old Man Whirly!

Old Man Whirly!
and as an after thought as those characters stop me editing, thanks! Ta muchly!

Adam_PoE

Alex Jones is currently the subject of four defamation lawsuits from parents of children who were murdered at Sandy Hook. He has already been ordered to pay $100,148 in fees to opposing council and $126,024 in fees to the court, in just one case, and it has not even begun yet.

He is also the subject of a defamation lawsuit from Chobani Yogurt, is in a protracted custody battle with his ex-wife, and is being prosecuted for DWI.

You would think he would have learned by now that spreading misinformation to idiots for profit has civil consequences.

Blakemore
Whirly triggered eThneo hard. haermm

Darth Thor

StiltmanFTW

Old Man Whirly!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.