UK woman arrested for filming inside empty hospital

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
https://www.infowars.com/posts/UK-woman-arrested-for-filming-inside-empty-hospital/

A woman in the UK was arrested by police after she filmed a video in an almost completely empty hospital and posted it online.

While the footage shows the inside of hospital to be virtually empty, UK health authorities have continually asserted that the NHS is at risk of being "overwhelmed" as a result of rising COVID-19 patients.-- PJW

eThneoLgrRnae
"That's Infowars! Fake video! They staged it! It's probably not even inside an actual hospital!" laughing

Old Man Whirly!
Infowars laughing out loud Reeeeeeeeee!

jaden_2.0
That's what hospitals look like at night regardless. Most wards are empty because they have a specific purpose that only needs to be open during the day.

1. Outpatient wards are for people who don't have overnight stays. Which is where she's filming.
2. A&E depts are always quiet at night (I've been several times myself). They'd be even more quiet when pubs are closed because most night admissions are for people who are drunk.
3. Why do none of these people filming ever go to Covid intensive care wards or high dependency units?

There was a video of a guy bawling and shouting in a New York hospital about it being empty and he was there in the middle of the night and never went past the reception desk.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
That's what hospitals look like at night regardless. Most wards are empty because they have a specific purpose that only needs to be open during the day.

1. Outpatient wards are for people who don't have overnight stays. Which is where she's filming.
2. A&E depts are always quiet at night (I've been several times myself). They'd be even more quiet when pubs are closed because most night admissions are for people who are drunk.
3. Why do none of these people filming ever go to Covid intensive care wards or high dependency units?

There was a video of a guy bawling and shouting in a New York hospital about it being empty and he was there in the middle of the night and never went past the reception desk. Yeah, when I worked in Histopathology more than 30 years ago the morgue was no less active than many wards at night.

eThneoLgrRnae
LOL. The patients don't just go away because it's nighttime lol. That's a retarded argument. The hospitals are supposed to be "overflowing" with sick covid patients.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
LOL. The patients don't just go away because it's nighttime lol. That's a retarded argument. The hospitals are supposed to be "overflowing" with sick covid patients. roll eyes (sarcastic)

eThneoLgrRnae
Go away, Hitler-lover.

Old Man Whirly!
Go away, Hitler-lover. dur

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Heil, Hitler!

You're gross.

Old Man Whirly!
You're gross. Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
dur

wxyz
LOL. The patients don't just go away because it's nighttime lol. That's a retarded argument. The hospitals are supposed to be "overflowing" with sick covid patients.

I just asked my brother (he works at a hospital in Maine).

47% capacity, hardly the statistic the Left would want you to believe.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by wxyz
I just asked my brother (he works at a hospital in Maine).

47% capacity, hardly the statistic the Left would want you to believe.

thumb up

wxyz
Direct quote from my brother.

jaden_2.0

They do in outpatient wards. Which is where she's filming. You can literally see it written on one of the notices she zooms in on.

https://www.nhs.uk/nhs-services/hospitals/going-into-hospital/outpatients-and-day-patients/

Do you genuinely have no idea how hospitals work? They don't just put patients into wards at random. Wards are specific to certain medical disciplines. Most of which don't have overnight stays and are by appointment which only happen during the day.

Old Man Whirly!
They do in outpatient wards. Which is where she's filming. You can literally see it written on one of the notices she zooms in on.

https://www.nhs.uk/nhs-services/hospitals/going-into-hospital/outpatients-and-day-patients/

Do you genuinely have no idea how hospitals work? They don't just put patients into wards at random. Wards are specific to certain medical disciplines. Most of which don't have overnight stays and are by appointment which only happen during the day. he understands very well he is just trolling as usual.

eThneoLgrRnae
"We don't treat patients at nighttime! Where do you think you are, the United States?! Ha ha, this is the UK! We have the 'much superior' healthcare system!" laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

jaden_2.0
Next time you're at the Down's Syndrome clinic ask them if they're open at night.

Old Man Whirly!
Next time you're at the Down's Syndrome clinic ask them if they're open at night. laughing out loud zinger!

BruceSkywalker
so trump is hitler that much is so obvious and this woman, did she have sex in the hospital

Blakemore
LOL. The patients don't just go away because it's nighttime lol. That's a retarded argument. The hospitals are supposed to be "overflowing" with sick covid patients. Yeah, we do.

Blakemore
"We don't treat patients at nighttime! Where do you think you are, the United States?! Ha ha, this is the UK! We have the 'much superior' healthcare system!" laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing Well you can get bed rest, but the docs have to rest too, so as long as you're not dying, you can sleep and when you're well, you can leave. They don't kick you out at night, they kick you out in the morning.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Blakemore
Yeah, we do.

laughing laughing Sure y'all do, Blakey... sure. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.