One Hundred Eyes (Marco Polo) vs Stick (Daredevil)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omac9
Fight takes place in an empty dojo. Both are armed only with bo-staffs as weapons.

h1a8
Stick

TheVaultDweller
Decent fight. Been a while since I watched Marco Polo, so might be forgetting some stuff, but leaning towards Stick. He was actually pretty beastly. He did "lose" to both Matt and Elektra in S1 & S2 of Daredevil, but it was heavily implied that he held back because, as per his own words, Matt and Elektra are the closest thing he has had to children of his own. And in The Defenders he was actually beating Black Sky Elektra (who was outright superhuman), but held back from delivering the killing blow (which fits in with the children comments), which gave her the opening to gain the upper hand and kill him instead. And he was beating her like a few days after losing one of his hands.

Omac9
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Decent fight. Been a while since I watched Marco Polo, so might be forgetting some stuff, but leaning towards Stick. He was actually pretty beastly. He did "lose" to both Matt and Elektra in S1 & S2 of Daredevil, but it was heavily implied that he held back because, as per his own words, Matt and Elektra are the closest thing he has had to children of his own. And in The Defenders he was actually beating Black Sky Elektra (who was outright superhuman), but held back from delivering the killing blow (which fits in with the children comments), which gave her the opening to gain the upper hand and kill him instead. And he was beating her like a few days after losing one of his hands.

Great points, I was leaning towards Stick myself. The only thing I did remember is when One Hundred Eyes defeated the "Mantis Style" guy with pressure points etc.
So maybe an edge there?
Overall, I think this would be a coin flip

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Omac9
Great points, I was leaning towards Stick myself. The only thing I did remember is when One Hundred Eyes defeated the "Mantis Style" guy with pressure points etc.
So maybe an edge there?
Overall, I think this would be a coin flip

Yeah, it's a close fight IMO. Main reason I'm actually giving it to Stick is due to scaling and the somewhat more established overall level in the Marvel Netflix stuff. I mean Marco Polo certainly does have some good fighters, but it isn't really the focus of the show, whereas the Marvel stuff literally has immortal ninjas and things. And Stick does seem to have knowledge regarding pressure points and such, based on his comments about Sowande, but yeah, based on actual onscreen fighting feats, Hundred Eyes has the advantage in that regard.

Omac9
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Yeah, it's a close fight IMO. Main reason I'm actually giving it to Stick is due to scaling and the somewhat more established overall level in the Marvel Netflix stuff. I mean Marco Polo certainly does have some good fighters, but it isn't really the focus of the show, whereas the Marvel stuff literally has immortal ninjas and things. And Stick does seem to have knowledge regarding pressure points and such, based on his comments about Sowande, but yeah, based on actual onscreen fighting feats, Hundred Eyes has the advantage in that regard.

This battle has me looking at old clips of One Hundred Eyes lol. I keep going back and forth now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX7phqYE-pc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.