Minneapolis Police Shooting Sparks Protests.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Neon1234
Suspect shot first.

jaden_2.0
Donut Operator had done an excellent video on this.

Artol
My stance is the same as always, independent inquiry into any death caused by a police officer. This sounds like that might be a relatively clear case.

Blakemore
That city is a hell-hole.

Therealelcucuy
Originally posted by Blakemore
That city is a hell-hole. You could say that about anywhere the ****!?

Why is this shit still happening? Because of frostbite from the good lookers. Helen of Troy is a common nomenclature, too many chiefs (uglies) not enough Indians (partners that look sexy) a common theme same story different locale.

Neon1234
Originally posted by Blakemore
That city is a hell-hole.

That's what happens when people don't care about facts.

Therealelcucuy
Originally posted by Neon1234
That's what happens when people don't care about facts. Facts don't matter!

It's common psychology. These things are easily predicted that's the point! What is a young person aspire toward most, what does it want most? Food? Nah. Shelter? Nah. Friends? Boring. Gold? What does your skin absorb gold like nutrients I don't think so, we survived 180,000 years without koneym They want the sexiest looker to see at them they want to be prom king/queen.

This is what happens to ugly people, they pop. And we all get old.

Neon1234
Originally posted by Artol
My stance is the same as always, independent inquiry into any death caused by a police officer. This sounds like that might be a relatively clear case.

thumb up

Low&Behold
Same old cuckold gone nuts story.

Just another planned nutter trained as a joke to do maximum collateral

eThneoLgrRnae
Another one of these, eh?

*sigh*

ares834
I basically live in Minneapolis. This is the first I've heard of these "protests".

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Artol
Indeed.

Adam_PoE

Bashar Teg
I remember nyc was literally burning to the ground according to trump loyalist news outlets, yet every time I walked through midtown it was quiet and peaceful. weird

Trocity
The fiery protests were definitely exaggerated, but the sky high, oftentimes record breaking shootings this year, were not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.