Johnny Lawrence vs Sylvester stallone double feature.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NotAllThatEvil
Johnny Lawrence at depicted in Cobra kai vs 2 of Sylvester's two iconic characters. No weapons

Round 1. Rocky Balboa, as depicted in his final fight in Balboa

Round 2 john Rambo at depicted in Rambo: last blood

Jmanghan
Who would win, the world champion boxer or a small-time Karate sensei?

NotAllThatEvil
Balboa Rocky is well past his prime

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Balboa Rocky is well past his prime So is Johnny.

riv6672

NotAllThatEvil
Originally posted by Jmanghan
So is Johnny.
That's arguable. Johnny beat kreese twice and absolutely stomped robbie. Granted kreese is an old man now, but robbie was a finalist at the all valley and had both miyagi do and and Cobra kai training. This is the strongest we've seen johnny

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
That's arguable. Johnny beat kreese twice and absolutely stomped robbie. Granted kreese is an old man now, but robbie was a finalist at the all valley and had both miyagi do and and Cobra kai training. This is the strongest we've seen johnny Huh, didn't realize 50's was someone's prime, shows what I know. -Shrugs-

Regardless, Rocky pushed the CURRENT champion of that time to his absolute limits, a dude who was knocking out contenders in one round.

Johnny loses.

NotAllThatEvil
You think rocky can do as well in a real fight ss he can in a boxing match?

riv6672

Darth Thor
Cobra Kai is more fantasy though. I mean how many goons with weapons can old man Rocky take on?

riv6672
How many you got?

BruceSkywalker
haven't really been impressed with cobra kai fight scenes much. johnny's moves may not even hurt rocky

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Cobra Kai is more fantasy though. I mean how many goons with weapons can old man Rocky take on? I mean... AGAIN, he's fighting a young, in-his-prime boxing world champ that was absolutely destroying all comers.

Also, if you watch the fight? He got robbed pretty hard, if that was a real match people would've gone apeshit and rioted.

The real ending should've been the alternate ending combined with the real ending, with Rocky winning then going to Adrian's grave.

Jmanghan

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I mean... AGAIN, he's fighting a young, in-his-prime boxing world champ that was absolutely destroying all comers.

I get that. And yes realistically Rocky would stomp.

All Im saying is Rocky tries to be more realistic whereas Cobra Kai is slightly more fantasy.

If Miguel was trained in boxing by Rocky instead, then no way would he go from skinny nerd getting bullied, to beating up his much bigger and more athletic bully, and 2 of his buddies at the same within a few weeks (or even months) of training. Especially without any major physical transformation.

Darth Thor

riv6672

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.