Better feat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abhilegend
Which is a better feat?

Superman flying a star out of orbit?

https://i.postimg.cc/TLPDM5KM/11.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/7GQTxPzC/16.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/T5L5h8jt/23.jpg

Or Hulk being held down by a star?

https://i.postimg.cc/w3qGtvtd/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/Hj6Pbg58/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/JGtYq2c6/image.jpg

Parmaniac
I'm not going to defend the Hulk feat, I'm just going to question the star feat itself in terms of Last Suns mass not his powerlevel. But now I'll wait for other replies.

Psychotron
Whether he has the mass of a star or not, a dying Superman overpowered a sun-dipped Superman before succumbing to the ALE.

One_Angry_Scot
The second one isn't even a feat is it though really.

abhilegend
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Not according to Carver or Albert.

carver9

He was standing by the end of it.

carver9
I'm not impressed at all with Supes showing. For one we have no clarity on how much he weighed and 2, he wasn't resisting. The ft really isn't a ft.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
I'm not impressed at all with Supes showing. For one we have no clarity on how much he weighed and 2, he wasn't resisting. The ft really isn't a ft.

Lmao.

We don't have clarity on the spear either.

And 2, the weights at the gym don't actively resist me either because....well, they're not alive lmao.

Still weigh a lot though.

abhilegend
And we do for Hulk?

abhilegend
He wasn't. He was on his knees.

DarkSaint85
This thread can end now, Carver replied and it's already hilarious

abhilegend
Yup

Philosophía
Hulks was a limitation, not a feat. Star weight held him down. He's lucky Northstar wasn't around, or maybe he was and just moved really fast and anus-blitzed.

Superman, while exhausted, accelerated that star-weight out in the solar system.

Exhausted Superman exerted, given the velocity, trillions of times more force than what kept Hulk down.

I really need to close that 0.000001 Superman thread for spite against the rest. There needs to be near-death Superman at 0.00000000001 to make it fair.

One_Angry_Scot

Oh yeah of course, I meant more that the feat of Hulk at least not completely buckling under the weight on his knees.

I was more making the point that the comparison is maybe not the best. I'm not able to check the Superman scan because I'm away from my computer but is Supes flying pushing along something that has the weight of a star.

If that's teh case and we assume that the weight of both things are the same would Hulk be able to push the weight along if he was flying in some way. Hulk was surrounded by this aura holding him down and I'm presuming Superman is pushing something.

Hulks being forced down by something and Superman is pushing against something with the resistance not being the same? The character obviously resisting but is it the same situation.

Hulk is resisting what is a Supernova which weighs a lot more than a star. Unless we presume (as I can't see the Superman scan) that the star weight is a hyper dense star.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Hulks. Easily. not up for dispute

DarkSaint85
Oh yeah of course, I meant more that the feat of Hulk at least not completely buckling under the weight on his knees.

I was more making the point that the comparison is maybe not the best. I'm not able to check the Superman scan because I'm away from my computer but is Supes flying pushing along something that has the weight of a star.

If that's teh case and we assume that the weight of both things are the same would Hulk be able to push the weight along if he was flying in some way. Hulk was surrounded by this aura holding him down and I'm presuming Superman is pushing something.

Hulks being forced down by something and Superman is pushing against something with the resistance not being the same? The character obviously resisting but is it the same situation.

Hulk is resisting what is a Supernova which weighs a lot more than a star. Unless we presume (as I can't see the Superman scan) that the star weight is a hyper dense star.

It's a living star; an alt. reality Superman who got corrupted by a million suns before he arrived on his earth. Had a helium/hydrogen core.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Hulks. Easily. not up for dispute

Like SBP exiting the Speed Force under his own power laughing out loud

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
It's a living star; an alt. reality Superman who got corrupted by a million suns before he arrived on his earth. Had a helium/hydrogen core.

Ah a million Suns, well that does make it a lot more interesting then. Certainly evens up or eclipses the Supernova.

That would leave the resistance "types" being different but I'm not sure that can make up for the difference.

Thanks for the help mate.

One_Angry_Scot
I was gonna make a pun saying it is a nebulous comparison but thought against doing that.

DarkSaint85
I was gonna make a pun saying it is a nebulous comparison but thought against doing that.

Thanks mate.

You're a star

Parmaniac

Hulk is resisting what is a Supernova which weighs a lot more than a star. Unless we presume (as I can't see the Superman scan) that the star weight is a hyper dense star. I'll copy paste my argument with Abhi here tomorrow, I seriously doubt this version of Superman has the actual weight of a star.

Parmaniac
Thanks mate.

You're a star You just called him fat?

One_Angry_Scot
Thanks mate.

You're a star

Any more adoration will start to make me quasareasy

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
You just called him fat?

There is only one KMC member who actually does possess the stellar mass.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
There is only one KMC member who actually does possess the stellar mass. I actually had that joke in mind already. A professional wrestling star.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
He wasn't. He was on his knees.

How wasnt he on his knees when his knee is above the ground? Doesn't make sense.

carver9

This makes perfect sense.

JBL
Hulk, no comparison. I can push both my boats across the lake if I could walk on water, I can definitely push both of them away from the dock at the same time. Now stack them up on top of each other and put them on my back and see if I could get up. Abhil, come push my vette out of the garage for me, then let me Jack it up and you get under it and then I let it down on you then let's see what you do. Only one person feat that I know of that could beat hulks feat, and that's gladiators.

DarkSaint85
But that's because the mass of your boats is being supported by the water.....

TheHulkster
I'll copy paste my argument with Abhi here tomorrow, I seriously doubt this version of Superman has the actual weight of a star.

I've yet to see any such indication. Indication is that he allegedly has the power of a million stars like Sentry, but no significant added mass.

JBL
Same as a sun in space. Take a 10 ton wrecking ball hanging from a crane, I could push it and it will move. Not take that wrecking Ball and sit it on my back while I'm on the ground, I have now become that things support.

Philosophía
But that's because the mass of your boats is being supported by the water..... Carver is the type of guy who thinks if he could fly, he'd be able to push a mountain to Mars.

I wonder if he's in depression seeing a near-death Superman this much stronger than Hulk. He's a guy who takes this way too seriously.

Hulk is closer to Alfred than Superman.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
Same as a sun in space. Take a 10 ton wrecking ball hanging from a crane, I could push it and it will move. Not take that wrecking Ball and sit it on my back while I'm on the ground, I have now become that things support.

Except Last Son was on Earth, and Superman then took him into space.....

So in your example, it's taking that 10 ton wrecking ball, and pushing it into space, vs lifting it whilst you are on the ground...

Oh, and you are also dying because this 10 ton ball is poisoning you.

JBL
More lies phil. Please stop.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Except Last Son was on Earth, and Superman then took him into space.....

So in your example, it's taking that 10 ton wrecking ball, and pushing it into space, vs lifting it whilst you are on the ground...

Oh, and you are also dying because this 10 ton ball is poisoning you.

laughing out loud You don't even know the size of the star for Superman, The Star Hulk LIFTED was stated to have the power of a " supernova " and banner was being turtured in the process with two wholes in his chest.
You might has well explain If Superman wasn't amped by that same star.

JBL
Dying and having no strength are two different things. Someone can inject me with cyanide yet I can still push my vet out of the garage until that stuff takes effect. People are flat out lying about Superman's state of being. Hulk has the greater feat period, and only Gladiator can beat it.

JBL
laughing out loud You don't even know the size of the star for Superman, The Star Hulk LIFTED was stated to have the power of a " supernova " and banner was being turtured in the process with two wholes in his chest.
You might has well explain If Superman wasn't amped by that same star. they are going to have every excuse on this planet for Superman. They can't stand for some other character to have something greater than Superman's. Hulks feat pisses on Superman's and it's killing his fans judging by how many of them that come here to cry.

AlbertoJohnAvil

JBL
Hulks feat is many times greater 👍

DarkSaint85
You might has well explain If Superman wasn't amped by that same star.

Might as well tell me how SBP managed to spend years on one planet but mere hours passed on another.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
Dying and having no strength are two different things. Someone can inject me with cyanide yet I can still push my vet out of the garage until that stuff takes effect. People are flat out lying about Superman's state of being. Hulk has the greater feat period, and only Gladiator can beat it.

He was already dying:
https://i.postimg.cc/6qzrjt8x/23.jpg

But you didn't address the point about pushing the 10 ton ball into space vs lifting it on your back....

JBL
How much did that living sun weight vs the weight hulk had to overcome? In other words and in human terms, supermans weight would be like 100 lb, hulks will be like 10,000 lb, now if I could fly, I could fly that 100 lb into outer space, but I couldn't get that 10,000 lb off me.

AlbertoJohnAvil

DarkSaint85
Might as well tell me how SBP managed to spend years on one planet but mere hours passed on another.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
How much did that living sun weight vs the weight hulk had to overcome? In other words and in human terms, supermans weight would be like 100 lb, hulks will be like 10,000 lb, now if I could fly, I could fly that 100 lb into outer space, but I couldn't get that 10,000 lb off me.

But we also don't know how much that spear weighed.

A supernova, after all, is just the explosion of a star. How much does an explosion weigh?

And if Albert replies, hey Albert, please tell me how SBP managed to spend years on one planet but mere hours passed on another.

In short, it wasn't a supernova that held Hulk down - it was the weight of that 'new star'.

JBL
Do you know how much force and explosion exerts? Hulk was being pinned down by that Force.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
Do you know how much force and explosion exerts? Hulk was being pinned down by that Force.

No he wasn't, lol.

https://i.postimg.cc/tgNf15Vz/image.jpg

Clearly states it was the weight of a star holding him down.

AlbertoJohnAvil

DarkSaint85
https://i.postimg.cc/ydWwwRkX/aja.jpg

AlbertoJohnAvil
No he wasn't, lol.

https://i.postimg.cc/tgNf15Vz/image.jpg

Clearly states it was the weight of a star holding him down.

page before that, make sure to post this next time:

https://i.postimg.cc/kVMkSGkX/sken.jpg

laughing out loud no amount of derailing and spamming is gonna stop me from correcting you on your wrongs kid

DarkSaint85
page before that, make sure to post this next time:

https://i.postimg.cc/kVMkSGkX/sken.jpg

laughing out loud no amount of derailing and spamming is gonna stop me from correcting you on your wrongs kid

laughing out loud I don't know anything about that kind of pseudo science, and I doubt Hickman does either. Also he was hovering right above ground level. If he weighed as much as a star, the earth would have been destroyed just from THAT. Not a "feat"

But yeah, the preceding page doesn't chime with JBL's statement. He said it was the force of the explosion holding Hulk down.

But your page....doesn't actually say that laughing out loud

AlbertoJohnAvil

carver9
I cant see Dark post but I bet he voted for Hulk and isn't disputing Hulk showing and he is debating against Superman. Ill bet 50 cents on it. Dark isn't a DC fan, he debates for both companies and isn't bias. This thread proves it. Look at his post.

Parmaniac
You put Stilt on ignore?

Enzeru

MrMind
all we know is weak feeble sentry would get oneshotted in death metal

Diesldude

Parmaniac
What statement?

AlbertoJohnAvil

TheHulkster
What statement?

AlbertoJohnAvil

Diesldude
What statement? that he is a star and even has the properties of one.

Diesldude

JBL
Lol. He was nowhere near the weight of a star. The things Superman fans try to sell and come up with is laughable and ridiculous.

abhilegend
How wasnt he on his knees when his knee is above the ground? Doesn't make sense.
Lolwut?

abhilegend

JBL
laughing out loud

So why didn't Earth and other people were pulled in the star's weight when Hulk was underneath it?

This is just hilarious. Because it was focused on Hulk. Very simple to understand.

MrMind
It's a living star; an alt. reality Superman who got corrupted by a million suns before he arrived on his earth.

is that sentry's big brother?

TheHulkster
Originally posted by Diesldude
that he is a star and even has the properties of one.

Is there a scan of the exact statement?

Diesldude
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Is there a scan of the exact statement? yep.

Diesldude
Originally posted by JBL
Because it was focused on Hulk. Very simple to understand. where does it say that.

carver9
Lolwut?

How did you not understand that? His knees are not on the ground. Is that better?

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Because it was focused on Hulk. Very simple to understand.
Focusing on Hulk somehow negated its gravity?Originally posted by carver9
How did you not understand that? His knees are not on the ground. Is that better?
Where are his knees except when Proxima yanks him up?

https://i.postimg.cc/WjBsw-TTh/image.jpg

Proxima is stronger than Hulk, huh?

JBL
Focusing on Hulk somehow negated its gravity?
Where are his knees except when Proxima yanks him up?

https://i.postimg.cc/WjBsw-TTh/image.jpg

Proxima is stronger than Hulk, huh? That's right, now go ask graviton how he can pin somebody to the bottom of a pool without affecting the water, or pinned down the avengers without affecting anything else. See how comics work?

Enzeru

So why didn't Earth and other people were pulled in the star's weight when Hulk was underneath it?

At this point we're overanalyzing everything to hilarious levels, even though the writers themselves didn't think any of this through. I'm gonna do it anyway:

Because in Hulks instance we were dealing with mystical cosmic mumbo-jumbo star-energies, which were focused on the Hulk and Hulk alone. Otherwise Hulk would have sunken into the ground and straight through the Earth, if the weight of of a star was resting on his shoulders. Especially because that would have also made Proximas strength levels rather questionable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8o0E2TA5ok
... at 0:50.

I think that theory could very well apply to Proximas speer and its star-weight-energy. And you don't see Mjolnir being pushed through the ground, because there are mystical aspects to all of it (as related to the video).

The Last Son is simply different. I could buy him not sinking through the ground due to him actually flying, while pretending to stand. But other than that there should be clearcut side-effects, which can't be excused with mystical mumbo-jumbo.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Enzeru
At this point we're overanalyzing everything to hilarious levels, even though the writers themselves didn't think any of this through. I'm gonna do it anyway:

laughing out loud

Its not overanalyzing when we do it for Superman?

Exactly, so by the standard you're applying to Superman, Hulk never lifted star weight because Earth would be destroyed.

Also gravity doesn't works that way even if the weight was solely focused on Hulk via mystical (lol) cosmic mumbo jumbo. Earth would still be destroyed by the increased weight of Hulk and the star.

Why not?

JBL
laughing out loud

Its not overanalyzing when we do it for Superman?

Exactly, so by the standard you're applying to Superman, Hulk never lifted star weight because Earth would be destroyed.

Also gravity doesn't works that way even if the weight was solely focused on Hulk via mystical (lol) cosmic mumbo jumbo. Earth would still be destroyed by the increased weight of Hulk and the star.

Why not? Abhil, that machine that Superman supposedly benched earth weight? Why didn't it and Superman sink into the ground from the force that machine exerted against Superman's pushing? Why didn't you mention that? Is it because it's Superman?

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Abhil, that machine that Superman supposedly benched earth weight? Why didn't it and Superman sink into the ground from the force that machine exerted against Superman's pushing? Why didn't you mention that? Is it because it's Superman?
If was in an alternate dimension phased out of normal reality. You'd know if you actually read the comic.

DarkSaint85
I cant see Dark post but I bet he voted for Hulk and isn't disputing Hulk showing and he is debating against Superman. Ill bet 50 cents on it. Dark isn't a DC fan, he debates for both companies and isn't bias. This thread proves it. Look at his post.

Actually, I'm being unbiased.

If we accept Hulk's feat, then we have to accept Superman's feat.

If we question Superman's feat, then we have to question Hulk's feat. Simple.

Saying things like oh, if Last Son was truly that heavy, the IRL physics he'd have attracted everyone towards him and destroyed the Earth, but handwave Proxima Midnight's spear away is.....biased.

abhilegend
It's mystical cosmic mumbo jumbo when it comes to Hulk but hardcore science when it comes to Superman.

Read the memo, geeze.

Diesldude

DarkSaint85
It's...really weird.

Why would focussing the weight on Hulk negate it's effects on the surroundings? The mass of that star still exists, right?

How did the ground beneath Hulk's feet still manage to support the weight?

See, if we question Superman's, then we can also question Hulk's.

If we accept it as 'Lol, comic physics', then we should do the same across the board.

But just for Hulkster:

No one cared about the use of the word "supernova" in that scene

Seems like some people do/did.

Enzeru
That's not what I meant. I was being deragotory, when I talked about Hulks instance. There it's comic book dumb with a weapon, which does things a weapon should not be able to do. That black energy around was holding Hulk down with the weight of a star.

Not to long ago a bunch of people had the argument as to why Proxima Midnight was able to hold the spear. That's overanalyzing it to comical levels. Her spear wasn't heavy. The energies, which it released were. That's like saying that the Ultimate Nullifier itself is dangerous. No, it's not... The nullifying energies it releases are.

When it comes to the Last Son... there is just so much wishy-washy with DC fans interpreting quite a bit.
I'd say there was a reason why Lex Luthor unleashed the black hole in his suit to get rid of Last Son in space and not on Earth. It would have destroyed the Earth. So with the writers at least somewhat paying attention to real life physics... so I still question Last Son being as heavy as a star. Containing the energy of a star? Sure, why not. Being as heavy as a star, because he is an actual sentient star? I'm not sure that's what that character is supposed to be.

DarkSaint85
But again, derogatory aside, it's still accepted. Stupid, sure, but accepted.

Last Son? Not so much.

abhilegend
It's mystical cosmic mumbo jumbo when it comes to Hulk but hardcore science when it comes to Superman.

Read the memo, geeze.

Enzeru

But again, derogatory aside, it's still accepted. Stupid, sure, but accepted.

Last Son? Not so much.

Yeah, because nothing points at Last Son being as heavy as a star... Other than two or three people saying that Lex Luthor couldn't move Last Son and using that as a reason.

It's like... what? They're basically implying that everything Luthor does in his suit happens on a black hole level. Which isn't really the case? Especially since when Lex Luthor did destroy his suit and created a black hole, it did take care of Last Son. Imagine that. Last Son couldn't deal with a black hole. Couldn't even escape with all his super speed, even though he had three seconds. LOL! Am I lying here? No, I'm not.

I view Last Son more like Monarch than an actual sentient star. Energy contained within the body of a Superman.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Enzeru
Yeah, because nothing points at Last Son being as heavy as a star... Other than two or three people saying that Lex Luthor couldn't move Last Son and using that as a reason.

It's like... what? They're basically implying that everything Luthor does in his suit happens on a black hole level. Which isn't really the case? Especially since when Lex Luthor did destroy his suit and created a black hole, it did take care of Last Son. Imagine that. Last Son couldn't deal with a black hole. Couldn't even escape with all his super speed, even though he had three seconds. LOL! Am I lying here? No, I'm not.

I view Last Son more like Monarch than an actual sentient star. Energy contained within the body of a Superman.

But he IS an actual sentient star, though.

https://i.postimg.cc/Hkx2Q8kb/11-9.jpg

He's not just energy.

https://i.postimg.cc/zGckpDy6/11-10.jpg

By definition, he is as heavy as a star - because he IS a star.

Enzeru

DarkSaint85
But then where does one stop? As you say, we are overanalyzing everything. If the comic says star, it's a star. If Quicksilver is said to run at X speed, we don't bring thermodynamics in and question how he fuels his energy expenditure, or how Magneto can affect the EM spectrum based on his genes being different.

In Hulk's case, we too can question it. Why doesn't he sink into the ground? If that spear truly has the mass of a star on Marvel Earth, why isn't everything being drawn to it?

How does his shoulder armour stand up to that pressure? We've all seen the hydraulic press videos squashing things - yet that doesn't even buckle.

As I said, if we question one, we have to question both. If we accept one at face value, we have to accept both at face value.

AlbertoJohnAvil

AlbertoJohnAvil

Diesldude

AlbertoJohnAvil

DarkSaint85
But your post is theory and speculation. Specifically, the underlined part.

Like the underlined posts here

https://i.postimg.cc/ydWwwRkX/aja.jpg

AlbertoJohnAvil

carver9
The spear was shown and described as heavy, Last son wasn't. Simple. You might as well say Lex punched Superman with black hole strength, lol. Im sure some of you though it.

abhilegend
How was the spear shown heavy carter?

carver9
How was the spear shown heavy carter?

Why did Hulk fall to the ground and struggle to get back up?

DarkSaint85
Lol that's circular logic though.

Why is this a feat? Because Hulk lifted it.
What did he lift? Something heavy.
How do we know its heavy? Because Hulk lifted it.

Again, if we question one, we question both. If we accept one, we accept both.

carver9
The spear was shown and described as heavy, Last son wasn't. Simple. You might as well say Lex punched Superman with black hole strength, lol. Im sure some of you though it.

Have a feeling Dark is disagreeing with me and Hulk showing so ill repost this. Enjoy!!!

It was heavy, said on panel. The spear was made from an ALL consuming star going Nova, said on panel. Hulk lifted it because he was shown on panel standing afterwards. Again, shown on panel. The writer even confirms the Hulk had the weight of a star on him. Why do people argue against this showing? Because they are haters and they don't want it making their favorite character look weak. This isnt Hulk only star level ft and he have fts FAR greater than this, like destroying a Universe.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Lol that's circular logic though.

Why is this a feat? Because Hulk lifted it.
What did he lift? Something heavy.
How do we know its heavy? Because Hulk lifted it.

Again, if we question one, we question both. If we accept one, we accept both.

Yeah no the difference is we already have confirmation of the spear weighing the same as the star and proof we have of it either being a super red giant or red giant. You can't say the same for the living "star" because there's zero confirmation or implication that he had stellar mass in the comic.

AlbertoJohnAvil

TheHulkster
Isn't Xorn's brain a star? How heavy is Xorn?

Booya_69

carver9
Isn't Xorn's brain a star? How heavy is Xorn?

The soul gem have a planet in it, so I guess when people lift it, they are benching planet weight...

https://m.imgur.com/a/LeFkw29

abhilegend
Why did Hulk fall to the ground and struggle to get back up?
Hulk was also koed by a mountain falling on his head, doesn't mean its really heavy.

abhilegend

abhilegend

abhilegend
The soul gem have a planet in it, so I guess when people lift it, they are benching planet weight...

https://m.imgur.com/a/LeFkw29
Its soul world, you know those really heavy souls you carry all day long?

carver9
Its soul world, you know those really heavy souls you carry all day long?

I'm not talking about the souls, im talking about the PLANET that is inside of the gem. When TF did a planet gain a soul?

DarkSaint85
Carver, you're just going down red herrings with Xorn and the Soul Gem etc etc etc.

No one is disputing Hulk and his star now. NOBODY.

The issue is people are asking that it's consistent now that Superman has a similar feat. Which is where the meltdowns are occurring.

Back in the day, sure, people were questioning the feat when Hulk did it. But if Hulk has done it, so has Superman.

If I am a human, no matter what I weigh, I possess human level weight. Doesn't matter if I'm a one year old dwarf, or a fully grown Geck. I'm human, I have human mass.

Last Son is a star, he has star mass. He's made of hydrogen and helium.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Carver, you're just going down red herrings with Xorn and the Soul Gem etc etc etc.

No one is disputing Hulk and his star now. NOBODY.

The issue is people are asking that it's consistent now that Superman has a similar feat. Which is where the meltdowns are occurring.

Back in the day, sure, people were questioning the feat when Hulk did it. But if Hulk has done it, so has Superman.

If I am a human, no matter what I weigh, I possess human level weight. Doesn't matter if I'm a one year old dwarf, or a fully grown Geck. I'm human, I have human mass.

Last Son is a star, he has star mass. He's made of hydrogen and helium.

The Last Sun is not really a star at all. Due to the nature of his origins, his body has the physiology/energy structure? of one to support the energy and capabilities he has. This has nothing to indicate that he has the weight of it. This is just a Superman who got corrupted and possibly went through a million suns

https://i.postimg.cc/ct1cMZj7/wueh.jpg

AlbertoJohnAvil
Him having a stellar core, and being made out of helium etc Could be part of the corruption due to his origins. We have nukes and similar experiments operate on the same basis as a star, with no similar weight to that of an actual star.
We ALSO have stars of varying sizes and weights, yet most operate on the same hydrogen helium basis, so again shows the Last Sun DOESN'T have the weight of an ACTUAL star.

Parmaniac
Last Son is a star, he has star mass. He's made of hydrogen and helium. That would make him lighter than humans.

AlbertoJohnAvil

DarkSaint85
The comic clearly states he IS a star.

If I have a dog, then by definition, it has....doggy mass. Doggy characteristics.

Because it is a dog.

Questioning it is like questioning Hulk's feat. Comic clearly states it was the weight of a star, but the comic never says how large this star is. You bring in all manner of "science" to theorise and speculate that it's possibly X tons or whatever..... but nowhere does the comic say how big this star is. But you add your speculation that PM refers to a full sized white dwarf or whatever, but don't for Superman.

Ultimately, it becomes circular logic.

The spear is heavy because Hulk is struggling with it. Hulk is strong because he is lifting something heavy. It's heavy because he struggles with it.

That's bias.

DarkSaint85
That would make him lighter than humans.

Depends on how densely packed it is, no?

AlbertoJohnAvil

AlbertoJohnAvil
Last Son has a lot of mass based on the fact that he is a living star but in no way at all comparable to our star or even a white dwarf for that matter

DarkSaint85
The comic doesn't state how large the star is that's in Proxima's spear.

So until they say, it is by definition a tiny tiny star that's unquantifiable.

Using the same logic.

AlbertoJohnAvil

AlbertoJohnAvil
Last Sun is simply stated to be having the same core that stars have. We have nuclear fusion reactors that create mini stars, YET those stars aren't close to continent level heavy.
Superman stated he is a living star BECAUSE of his hydrogen helium core makeup. NOTHING to suggest he even has the weight of one.

Stars can have the same cores and working, yet weight different. The Last Sun has the core and workings of a star, so he can be called one. That DOESN'T mean he has its weight. At best he has a Kryptonians weoght, period. Stop making shit up

DarkSaint85
He's also stated to be a living star. Period.

AlbertoJohnAvil

AlbertoJohnAvil
I can call a chihuahua a dog, YET it wont even weight as heavy as a common house dog. Last Sun may operate like a star, that DOESN'T mean he has a weight of one. I mean I can call someone an elephant when they act like one. DOESN'T mean they all of a sudden get its weight.

Parmaniac

If I have a dog, then by definition, it has....doggy mass. Doggy characteristics.

Because it is a dog.

Questioning it is like questioning Hulk's feat. Comic clearly states it was the weight of a star, but the comic never says how large this star is. You bring in all manner of "science" to theorise and speculate that it's possibly X tons or whatever..... but nowhere does the comic say how big this star is. But you add your speculation that PM refers to a full sized white dwarf or whatever, but don't for Superman.

That's bias. The thing is, nothing is stated about his weight and if you use real world physics to say shit like "You need at least X mass to become a star" but at the same time ignore all other aspects that simply do not hold up to an actual real life star you cannot just assume it's weight based on real life physics. He is a star, stars are made out of hydrogen and helium, now let's take a look at his size. Human size. DC has a hard on throwing out nonsensical numbers non stop, NOTHING about his weight is stated nor is anything shown that would lead to the conclusion that every part of him relates to real world stars (yellow radiation isn't emitted that's amping kryptonians, no gravitational pull, he's not collapsing into a black hole himself, which he should being so heavy and so small at the same time, nothing) The comic does not indicate anything in regards of his weight (statement or on panel interactions) yet it's no big deal to use real world physics to conclude that and when asked about the other aspects that should apply aswell, you get answers like "doesn't matter it's comics".

To take up your example you see the smallest dog on earth and claim it has the weight of the biggest one, while nothing points to that, his size is to small, plus several aspects that don't add up for the star dog comparison.

DarkSaint85
Lmao a brick isn't a house.

You are trying so hard, but only on one side. Which shows you're biased.

Nowhere does the comic state how large the star in PM's spear is.

Yet you don't seem to question that.

THAT'S why this thread was created, to see how and who was biased on the forum.

Me, personally? I say we accept both feats, as illogical as they are. Comic science makes no sense, but we accept it.

Why wasn't the ground beneath Hulk destroyed?

DarkSaint85
The thing is, nothing is stated about his weight and if you use real world physics to say shit like "You need at least X mass to become a star" but at the same time ignore all other aspects that simply do not hold up to an actual real life star you cannot just assume it's weight based on real life physics. He is a star, stars are made out of hydrogen and helium, now let's take a look at his size. Human size. DC has a hard on throwing out nonsensical numbers non stop, NOTHING about his weight is stated nor is anything shown that would lead to the conclusion that every part of him relates to real world stars (yellow radiation isn't emitted that's amping kryptonians, no gravitational pull, he's not collapsing into a black hole himself, which he should being so heavy and so small at the same time, nothing) The comic does not indicate anything in regards of his weight (statement or on panel interactions) yet it's no big deal to use real world physics to conclude that and when asked about the other aspects that should apply aswell, you get answers like "doesn't matter it's comics".

To take up your example you see the smallest dog on earth and claim it has the weight of the biggest one, while nothing points to that, his size is to small, plus several aspects that don't add up for the star dog comparison.

Except they state several times he's emitting solar radiation. It's what's killing Clark. So he's got that characteristic down, if you're quibbling.

Plus, you forgot Density = Mass/Volume.

Volume is human level, Mass is stellar (say).....so density can be sky high if needed.

The thread is to see those who accepted Hulk's feat, if they would accept Superman's feat. If you want to throw both out, that's fine. If you want to accept both, that's also fine.

StiltmanFTW
h1Pa8maniac vs. Genghis Saint

The forum will be drowned in our blood.

AlbertoJohnAvil

AlbertoJohnAvil
the brick/house thing was not meant to be taken seriously, But the comic said it was a supernova and a life bringing star when Thanos plucked it from its dimension to make into a spear. The end of a stars life span. ALL mentioned in the comic, We know it was a stellar star. Your comparing this to someone saying Last Son is a living star. That's ****ing laughable

AlbertoJohnAvil

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
h1Pa8maniac vs. Genghis Saint

The forum will be drowned in our blood. I'm not doing calculations, it was actually Abhi who pulled out a real life chart of star mass or something.

DarkSaint85
No. Way. No way can you be this silly, lol.
1. What do you think his legs are being supported by?
2.Sure, it states all that. Doesn't state their size, though. Xorn has been stated to have a black hole in his head - how heavy is that? Batman has collected dozens of red suns and shrunk them to microscopic size - is he stronger than Hulk? No.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Corvus EXPLAINS that THE spear has the weight of the star (which Proxima also backs when she states that a denser net is required). It also states it's made from a star. Here Superman states the Last Sun is a living star as he has a hydrogen helium core. and If you look above I MENTIONED nucealr fusion reactors capable of the same thing, yet no similar weight. It's not in any way shape or form "similar"

DarkSaint85
Corvus EXPLAINS that THE spear has the weight of the star (which Proxima also backs when she states that a denser net is required). It also states it's made from a star. Here Superman states the Last Sun is a living star as he has a hydrogen helium core. and If you look above I MENTIONED nucealr fusion reactors capable of the same thing, yet no similar weight. It's not in any way shape or form "similar"

Weight of A star, sure. How big was that star? Give proof. And not star charts or whatever, we are being consistent with our questioning of both feats.

I mean, it had to be tiny in order to fit inside the spear, that much we know.

AlbertoJohnAvil

AlbertoJohnAvil
You said Batman has collected minitaurized red suns. He also put them in his Justice Buster armor. But SHOULDN'T they weigh as heavy as one? Because we CLEARLY know that it doesn't in this case:

https://i.postimg.cc/hfZ0TXBp/leak.jpg

Parmaniac
Except they state several times he's emitting solar radiation. Why isn't it amping kryptonians then?

A better example to compare these things is the following:

We have Flash, a speedster, we see him running and it's actually stated that he's running 1000x speed of light. Even though on panel we don't get destruction that would be caused by that speed, we have the speedforce to explain the lack of it. (so we have both statement + explanation)

Now I have some random other speedster, he is stated to be a speddster, he starts running, nothing is mentioned about his speed or a connection to the speedforce, do we conclude that he is running 1000X speed of light because he is a speedster and has a connection to the speedforce to make up for lack on panel destruction? I guess not. Because nothing indicates that expect that he is a speedster and from that we draw the conclusion that rest also applies.

That comparison also isn't a perfect example granted, but it does a better job at showing my problem here.

And I'm not here to wank on Marvel or defend Hulk I said that in my very first post here, Abhi clearly made this thread because of our discussion in the other thread, maybe triggered by the usual suspects that want to lowball which isn't my intend in any way.

AlbertoJohnAvil

TheHulkster

Because it is a dog.

Ultimately, it becomes circular logic.

The spear is heavy because Hulk is struggling with it. Hulk is strong because he is lifting something heavy. It's heavy because he struggles with it.

That's bias.

If your dog looked like a human, you wouldn't call it a dog.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Now why the Hulk? BECAUSE the nature of the spear, ASwell as Proxima stating the requirement of a denser net, It MENTIONS here that it was a star forged in distorted space time in order to create the spear:

https://i.postimg.cc/hXbZxS2j/stwg.jpg

for star weight, the smallest recorded weights of stars, barring our sun, are neutron stars. Their average weight is 1.4M (where M is the weight of our sun).
And if we consider the minimal weight of a supernova, the result (again for the smallest which are Neutron stars) are at minimum 8-10M. Virtually the weight of 8 suns at worst.

Corvus confirms its the weight of a star. However since it states its a life giving star and a supernova at the same time (thus a weight range between 1-8 M), I prefer going by the minimum of 1M.:
https://i.postimg.cc/BX1HRMDf/hynb.jpg

DarkSaint85
But the comic doesn't state it's size.

You're just speculating that it would have the same mass as a full size star because Hulk is struggling with it.

Xorn has a black hole in his head. How heavy does his head weigh? I can go to Google and type in how much it weighs, does that make it so?

AlbertoJohnAvil
I mean, Do you know of a smaller star that is capable of going supernova? Because last I checked, you need to be a neutron star at minimum to have a chance at supernova. And neutron stars on average way 1.4M. Our sun is actually on the lower end of the star range.

AlbertoJohnAvil

DarkSaint85
I mean, Do you know of a smaller star that is capable of going supernova? Because last I checked, you need to be a neutron star at minimum to have a chance at supernova. And neutron stars on average way 1.4M. Our sun is actually on the lower end of the star range.

But again, you are theorising and speculating, but only to support your stance.

Then switching when it suits you.

But please, explain once more to me how Marvel Earth can support stellar weight lol.

So why can't the star in her spear be microscopic?

AlbertoJohnAvil
The star is the spear. “Took it from its maker and gave it to meâ€

AlbertoJohnAvil

AlbertoJohnAvil
https://i.postimg.cc/BX1HRMDf/hynb.jpg

AlbertoJohnAvil

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>